Katie Holmes Gets A Surprise Visit

Katie Holmes Gets A Surprise Visit

Katie Holmes is spotted leaving All My Sons rehearsals at the Minetta Lane Theatre in New York on Monday.

Former Dawson’s Creek co-star Joshua Jackson reportedly popped in to see Katie with a big bunch of flowers, as she rehearsed for her Broadway debut All My Sons this week.

‘So he just decided to drop by. It was really sweet, he just turned up unexpectedly with a bunch of flowers and said: ‘Hello stranger.’ Katie was shocked, but so happy to see him. It was a wonderful surprise. She gave him such a big hug,’ the source told Grazia magazine.

10+ more pics inside of Katie Holmes getting a surprise visit…

katie holmes minetta lane theatre 01
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 02
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 03
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 04
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 05
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 06
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 07
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 08
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 09
katie holmes minetta lane theatre 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Jennifer W @ 09/09/2008 at 8:37 am

i would have loved to seen that. i love katie and joshua and i always thought they were so sweet together.

the incredible edward! @ 09/09/2008 at 8:44 am

At last!!!
A new post about Katie!
I’ve been sitting on the edge of my seat!
Thanks JJ!
LOL!

So, pregnant or just the shirt?

OMG Josh stopped by!!!! They stopped talking right after she went to London to him in 2005. And now this..I’m so happy!!!! I love the TomKat couple BUT Katie and Josh were together for 2 years during the first and second seasons of Dawson’s Creek and they were so cute!!!! I really hope this can bring to something more..they start hanging out again and new pics of them..it would be awesome..!!

OMG she looks SO pregnant!!

Pacey & Joey forever!

She is totally pregnant ! Why haven’t the tabloids been talking about it? Look at her belly.

QUE PASA POR QUE NO PUSIERON FOTOS DE NICOLE KIDMAN EN THE NATIONAL MOVIES AWARD Y PONEN SIEMPRE A KATIE HOLMES YA ABURRE .NO QUIEREN A NICOLE KIDMAN EN LOS E.U. QUE IPOCRITAS SON JUST JARED.

you're kiddin me, right? @ 09/09/2008 at 9:07 am

didn’t happen. Couldn’t have happened. With the pap there to cover her every move, you’re going to tell me that Josh Jackson just strolled in there with flowers and noone got a picture of it? come on.

Well, I guess yesterday’s no Katie posting was an aberration and now JJ you are back to putting up pics of this inane being.

She must be pregnant, surely no one would dress this badly if they weren’t trying to deflect attention from either their belly or up and coming piss poor performance in a great play with great actors.

She’s pregnant!

They were so cute together!

Elizabeth @ 09/09/2008 at 9:19 am

She’s gotta be pregnant.

she looks cute here and kinda pregnant. i’d wish she’ll stopd wearing those sunglasses and cardigans though!

KrissyKitty @ 09/09/2008 at 9:35 am

It is about time one of her old friends step in and remind of the friendships she had before Tom. That was avery nice gesture of Josh.

~~OH AND BYE THE WAY, SHE IS TOTALLY SHOWING IN THE BELLY!!!! ~~~~PREGNANT~~~

She does look pregnant but how long is the Broadway show running? If she is already showing now she would way too big to perform in a couple of months. For that reason I don’t think she is pregnant.

I think she is looking for a sperm donor and called Joshua to see if he will oblige…they are getting desperate since she knows Mr narcissist psycho shoots blanks..ahahha

She is not pregnant..sh ealways had a pouchy stomach..she cant get pregnant unless she is sleepin gwith someone else and its very convenient to bring up a pregnancy since she is in NY…IF she gets pregnant on this play , she can kiss nahy jobs goodbye..she is already doing badly and this kind of nonsense will only sink the silly tomkat arses further down the lagoon to the missisipi delta. into the ocean where they belong..jhope MIscaviage can join them on thier never ending vacation away from the rest of normal society

I think she looks pregnant also

Denise in NJ @ 09/09/2008 at 10:21 am

Maybe that’s why he bought flowers…to celebrate her pregnancy!

OMG, that is so sweet! I loved Katie and Josh as well as Joey and Pacey. Even after they broke up, they were the best of friends. I bet Katie was really happy to see him.

Oh my! She certainly does look pregnant and that would explain some of her clothing choices this summer. It tends to be odd for a rather slim person to consistently wear their shirt out although I remember doing the same thing during my first trimester. However, I agree with #18 and #20. How can she be pregnant if she has signed on to do a Broadway show? Unless she is expecting it not to have a long running.

do we realy need a daily update of her going and coming from rehearsals. It feels like she is rehearsing for 10 years now. STOP IT.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All