Solange Knowles is a Sol-Angel

Solange Knowles is a Sol-Angel

Solange Knowles celebrates the release of her new album at Prive Nightclub inside Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada on Monday.

The 22-year-old singer debuted at No. 9 on the charts last week with her second album, “Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams.”

Solange kicked off her album release week with a performance on Late Night with David Letterman and an appearance on BET’s 106 & Park which both aired August 25th.

Beyonce will release her untitled third solo album in the United States on November 18.

10+ more pics inside of Solange Knowles as a Sol-Angel…

solange knowles prive nightclub 01
solange knowles prive nightclub 10

Photos: Judy Eddy/WENN
Posted to: Solange Knowles

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

FIRST HAHAHHA

lol i dnt know wts the big deal at being first to comment

anyhow this girl, man sheshould hv taken a diff. job to her sis. cos she will never be big as her sis. and wt kind of a name is sloange, its so rubbish.

Solange looks super cute as always, I love the belt!

TO palvasha:

SOLANGE is a FRENCH name. Its very common in the French caribbean as well. Haiti, St Lucia, Dominica, Martinique, Guadloupe etc. Educate yourself before u open up your mouth.

At least her outfit is better than what she was previously wearing like those feathers.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/09/2008 at 10:16 am

Not attractive as her sis. Not as sexy as her sis and not as talented as her sis. Sorry for comparing, but Solange and her music do nothing for me. Don’t like the outfit either.

Thank you #4. I am from Martinique. Not because someone is not familiar with a name or something , he has the right to call it rubbish.This is so stupid to say. I was not familiar wit Shanika, Dandrea, ….so what, it’s different from what I’m use to, that’s all. I never thought it was rubbish.

She is a ugly *****

solange is the definition of FUG

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/09/2008 at 11:13 am

If any of you are interested there is this great jewelry designer (she also does parfumes which come in beautiful bottles) based out of London called Solange Azagury.

Yep!me again, jared!! @ 09/09/2008 at 11:25 am

She is the ugly step-sister for sure!
Ugly name, ugly face, ugly attitude……

ugly ! ugly ! BI***

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/09/2008 at 11:33 am

..album flopped.. why is she still out_and_about with a fake smile on her face?

Solange is hot. she doesnt look like B but I’m cool with that. she’s still sexy. nice legs. I think she is as talented as her sister. keep rockin baby.

her album didnt flop IMO considering the bias against her. it has also gotten massive critical acclaim in the US and the UK.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/09/2008 at 12:10 pm

madman,

stfu!

lmbaoo she sold like 50,000 units with damn near `great promotion. haha ‘most people’ get dropped from their label for numbers like that.

50,000 probably wont even cover the cost of her first video. lol don’t expect a 3rd album from this chick.

Ew! I hate her….She sucks!

Plus in every interview I’ve seen with her she is a stuck up B****!

who cares what her name means. she’s an ugly b1tch! and talentless too.

Did anyone see her make a fool out of herself by chewing out that interview for mentioning Beyonce and her husband?

It was hysterical because when the interviewer asked her the question, they were not on the air. So the interview starts out with her being introduced and she immediately goes off on her.

What a moron. She did not even have the grace to apologize!! In fact, she said she stands by her statement!
Be—yotch

the other day I was showing my mom the pictures of her in the VMS and my mom said,”that women is too old to be wearing a dress so short.” I ask her that how old did she tough she was and my mom said 40! When I told her that she was only 22 my mom couldn’t believe it, and to be honest so can I she does looks 40 and I don’t like her.

SHE NEEDS A STYLIST!!!!!

Terrible person and stupid too.

palvasha @ 09/09/2008 at 9:53 am

What kind of stupid name is Palvasha. It sounds like a name for lavatory in some Eastern European dialect.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All