Tue, 09 September 2008 at 11:27 am
Will Smith Makes a Funny
- Will Smith Gets Uber Served
- Amy Winehouse was late for an important date
- Yankee pitcher Joba Chamberlain has an impersonator
- Britney Spears is overwhelmed with her MTV moonmen
- Chris Brown works out his acting career
- Whitney Port loves lunch
- Sarah Jessica Parker pumps up
- Diane Furstenberg launches Spring 2009
- Ellen DeGeneres has signed on as the face of CoverGirl makeup. She’s shooting a campaign this week, a spy told The Post.
- Mariah Carey is leaving manager Benny Medina after hearing rumors that he’s courting his former client, and her nemesis, Jennifer Lopez. If Carey does walk it will be Medina’s third major loss of the year. Tyra Banks and Usher recently left him.
- Ashton Kutcher is now the assistant coach of LA prep school Harvard-Westlake’s football team. Kutcher’s best friend is the head coach and called on the star for help.
Just Jared on Facebook