Jessica Simpson's Post-Partying

Jessica Simpson's Post-Partying

Jessica Simpson is seen out with best friend Ken Paves via taxicab on Monday.

The pair was seen leaving the Marc Jacobs fashion show post-party and heading to a nightclub in Downtown Manhattan, NYC.

On Tuesday, Jessica performed live for Good Morning America’s Summer Concert Series in Bryant Park, New York City.

During the live performance, the 28-year-old singer had to stop mid-way through her song and then counted down for her band to start again.

10+ more pics inside of Jessica Simpson‘s post-partying…

jessica simpson post party 01
jessica simpson post party 02
jessica simpson post party 03
jessica simpson post party 04
jessica simpson post party 05
jessica simpson post party 06
jessica simpson post party 07
jessica simpson post party 08
jessica simpson post party 09
jessica simpson post party 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

she obviously gained some weight, looks bigger than before

looks classy here, really good

Who cares @ 09/10/2008 at 7:34 am

She has gained weight . . .but she looks like she is living her life and enjoying it. . .so I just say leave her alone. Not everyone has to be stick thin. She still looks healthy.

Awww, Piggy put on some lipstick to go out after ******** up yet another performace. What an ugly, embarasasing waste of space this ***** is.

she yo-yos worse then anyone else in hollywood….yet we never see her actually eat. where is she doing all this eating? in a dark room? just her and her two best friends haagen and daz?

soooougly @ 09/10/2008 at 8:58 am

I heard Tony insists on putting a bag over her head at night so he doesn’t get nightmares.

not saying its a bad thing that she gained weight. Better than looking anorexic

James Mason Fan @ 09/10/2008 at 9:19 am

She’s starting to look like a german barmaid.

QueenOfTrashin @ 09/10/2008 at 9:26 am

Well, to say that she stopped “mid way” is quite erroneous and quite unfair to Ms. Simpson. She stopped a after less than ten words. Although the performance was quite horrendous. Poor child.

Dressmaker @ 09/10/2008 at 9:31 am

She looks great. Looks bettter curvy than she did in Dukes of Harzard.
Looks pregant. Probably is.

I don’t like her perform right now old age so much with come on over song WOW…no really awesome,weird so much.I think no like Jess women good singer,because this bad idea ever 4 jessica simpson.where FIRE UP song 4 her the a video,I don’t want to care,Lover in me this a part music song better have jess ever do it,not COME ON OVER song O.M.G…really bad song and rythm.

Wow, now it is confirmed…it is not just the outfit from GMA that made her look fat. She is wearing a very tight dress and she looks very very pudgy. It is isn’t a bad thing to put weight on. I don’t think all the stick thin images the media portrays are necessarily good, but I am just wondering why she has plumped up lately. Is she depressed, trying to get pregnant, or just likes her beer a little too much? Whatever I guess.

She looks like Miss Piggy!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Her c.a.n.s. are HUGE

Love Jessica, but….

little Sun Cancer needs to get off the booze now! There is nothing more unattractive than a woman who is high or drunk from consuming too much alcohol!

Pudgey???? There’s nothing “pudgey” about Jessica Simpson with the exception of her breasts!

She’s perfect and Tony Romo knows he’s a lucky man!

Jared, I always thought you told the truth versus the OTHER gossip sites out there. Jessica Simpson only started over after a few words into the song when she could not hear anything in her “ear.” If a musician cannot hear the band through the “ear” they all wear, it can be a nightmare.

Tony Romo is NOT a lucky man!

….run fast Tony before it’s too late!

all you guys r retarted she looks healthy yea she put on weight but wud u rather her be f***N 10 pounds
NO id rather her be like this
but i def think she cud be pregant but who noes!

Irish girl12 @ 09/10/2008 at 1:36 pm

Messica and Homo are over. That is why she is gaining weight. When was the last time they were together? Not over Labor day when Tony had is “big” bash and no Messica. Poor girl will she stop singing (screaming) now.

CLARKWOOD @ 09/10/2008 at 1:48 pm

Maybe it’s all that smart beer she’s been drinkin’?

TXsweetie @ 09/10/2008 at 2:46 pm

I think if she were pregnant that she would not have had cocktails at the Marc Jacobs party after the fashion show. Give her a break! Anyone that is full busted knows…the first place your weight goes is to your top. I know from experience. I imagine with all the traveling and eating out that she has just put on a few pounds.

I do think she needs to get a new stylist for her clothing. The only cute outfit I have seen her wear lately is the one she wore on The Opry. We all know she can afford any dress she wants. I LOVE her new CD, but I do not like her choice of clothes.

CLARKWOOD @ 09/10/2008 at 4:09 pm

#16…funny that someone named “Carrie” is defending Jess…. ;) For the record, I thinks she’s made some unfortunate fashion choices lately. Time will tell whether or not she is pregnant. I say no.

she looks a little bit bigger….its mainly her breasts and face.
i dont knw its weird. shes wearing her hair shoter and with more
volume mayb thts playing a part in it. she still looks good. she doesnt
look fat.

She looks awfully healthy. She was quite the chunkster at her peformance on GMA. She needs to stay away from the weightlifting. When her trainer works her out she builds her deltoids up to much and has the neck of a linebacker. Not flattering or attractive. Whoever said she looks like a German barmaid above, you hit the nail right on the head. Now that Valerie Bertinelli has lost all her weight Jessica should replace her as spokesperson for Jenny Craig.

Isn’t that her hairdresser, whom she pays a lot of money to travel with her and do her hair/makeup??? I doubt he is her “best friend”.

Whoa. Where did all the lard come from?

OMG she got FAT.. She looks fat and ugly. SO annoying and she’s not making it with country music. Her music makes my ears bleed. UGH!!!

well… she is NOT fat, but looks like she is gaining. You can tell in her upper arms, b(*)(*)bs and face. She’s still pretty (and i’m still NOT a fan).