Jude Law is Dunhill Dapper

Jude Law is Dunhill Dapper

Jude Law is spotted out and about after leaving ex-wife Sadie Frost‘s house in London on Wednesday.

The last two days, the 36-year-old English actor was seen filming a commercial for London-based fashion house, Dunhill.

Jude participated in the fashion shoot on the famous sand dunes of Ainsdale beach, near Southport. Check out the picture at LiverpoolDailyPost.co.uk.

Mr. Law has also been seen with a mystery brunette recently.

jude law dunhill dapper 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Who cares @ 09/10/2008 at 7:26 pm

He is balding really bad.
He is still a great looking guy.

he IS balding, BUT i find him dead sexy

Good victoria @ 09/10/2008 at 7:30 pm

Still a hot guy, but that is about all…. I don’t care that much for him anymore.

Man he looks bad for 36! I’m 34 and look like I’m still in college.

Mmmm… I think he looks great. A bit tired perhaps but apparently it did get late the night before.. Thanks Jared :-D

God, if I happened to encounter him on the sidewalk, I’d grab him, drag him off into the underbrush, and do stuff to him. Then I’d let him go…promise…

I think he looks really good in some of the photos…the others are just catching him in between blinks and are not flattering. He is still very good looking IMO.

Love him!

luisaonline @ 09/10/2008 at 8:23 pm

lovely!!!!!!

Love Jude no matter what. He is still sexy to me
anyway he just got back from Afghanistan go get some rest
baby. I will read you a bedtime story.

Jude walking down street and keeping it real, while remaining sexy doing so.

Jude walking down street and keeping it real, while remaining sexy doing so.

If this is the second time I posted this I just had to say it twice

I love love him. He is beautiful inside and out.

Jude Law looks really hot, I love him so much.

blackworm @ 09/10/2008 at 9:10 pm

Very sexy!

I feel bad for the guy. He has such amazing hair and to see him lose it everyday is very painful. I really hope he will not be bald in the next few years.

Yeah he really did have gorgeous hair and now it’s the way it is and the way he wants it for HIS head. Remember it’s his head, we are
only privileged to look at it and it looks wonderful. Other guys start
gretting wrinkly and developing skin problems and lose the sharp
clean lines of their facial contours. Jude looks better each year THe
raw material is wonderful and he is still the sexiest man around no
matter who they give the dumb awards too. Ask any woman (and some men too). Jude you inspire me to do so many things good and bad….Oh boy,,k That’s enough for tonight it’s late and that conjures up lots of things….

Againj thanks Jared. He ws at Sadie’s today because it’s Rudy’s
birthday – the big 6. THe kids are growing fast and beautiful too. The
story of Jude’s proessionalism in the face of bad weather is so typical
of him. THose who have worked with him all say the same thing – he
doesn’t complain and doesn’t get upset and understandfs he is there
to get a job done. No tantrums, no “I’m a big star, I don’t do this” he does what he kinows needs to be done and comes out looking perfect. What more could anyone ask for!.

For me, Jude Law is by far the sexiest man alive. With or without hair.

I wonder why he doesn’t go for more beautiful women. The brunette pictured with him does not suit him. Seems his taste in women do not match his sexinest and beauty. I know she probably has a nice personality.

I’ve been watching movies all my life. There’s is only 3 males actors that have ever captured my attention for a lengthy time.

No.1: Elvis Presley. I was about 10-12 years old. Eventhough, he was not a very good actor. I could watch him forever, he was so beautiful. I still watch some of his old shows and movies (when he was young and thin), and he still gives me goosebumps.

No. 2: Clint Eastwood, in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. As a teenager, I would dream about him.

From my teenage years (1979) to 2000. There wasn’t 1 actor that did it for me. Yes, many were handsome and good actors, but soon forgotten. There was something missing. No goosebumps. Until…

No. 3: Jude Law: The Talented Mr. Ripley

I rented that movie based on the fact that it was a psychological thriller and mystery. My type of movie. I knew of Matt Damon, and Gwyneth Palthrow, but didn’t have a clue about Jude Law. I remember the first scene I saw him in, on the beach. Goosebumps… galore.

It is rare to be so beautifull, sexy, great actor and downright intelligent when he speaks, all in one package.

I just wish he would do more movies.

Love you Jude

Sandra (Montreal, Canada)

purpleworm @ 09/10/2008 at 11:26 pm

Holy Crap, would you just look at that NECK?? raaaaaaahhhrrrrr!!

…..and then that sad/frustrated expression on his face. not raaahr. just tryin’ to take a walk, people. nothin’ to see here.

purpleworm @ 09/10/2008 at 11:29 pm

Holy Crap, would you just look at that NECK? Raaaaaaahhr!

….and then that sad/frustrated expression on his face. not raaahr. Just tryin’ to take a walk, people. nothin’ to see here.

very handsome!!

yuck———————–fug hairline

As I moved my body under
the watery sky
I saw you walking the roads
Harder
Are the line on your define
And I was wandering in my thoughts

Were you thinking about the faces
You saw in a place
Called Afganisthan
Had you been hearing the laughter
Of your own children
As you saw their tears running down
the pain that can not be washed away
and wished the laughter could be also
possessed by the children of war?

Or was it only flashes of lights
From those who lie
Draw the line deeper?

As I moved my body under
The watery sky
My thought was running
To reach the smile
That was there
A long time, a long while

And as desire was your company
I could not longer hold what was in me
I left my watery sky
And celebrated the day of recovery!

Thank you Jude, for breaking my writer block.
Now you know why I love you so dearly.
Without you, what shall I be?

SEXY!!!!!!!!!!