Matt Damon: Sarah Palin is "Totally Absurd"

Matt Damon: Sarah Palin is

Matt Damon just spoke out on Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin to The Associated Press. The 37-year-old actor compares her possibility of being President to a ‘really bad Disney movie’. Ouch!

Damon shared, “I think there’s a really good chance Sarah Palin could become president, and I think that’s a really scary thing… I don’t know anything about her and in eight weeks, I don’t think I’m going to know anything about her. I know that she was a mayor of a really, really small town and she’s the governor for Alaska for less than two years. I just don’t understand. I think the pick was made for political purposes… Do the actuary tables and there’s a one out of three chance, if not more, that [John] McCain doesn’t survive his first term and it’ll be President Palin… It’s like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, ‘oh, I’m just a hockey mom’… and she’s facing down Vladimir Putin (of Russia)… It’s totally absurd… it’s a really terrifying possibility.”

Watch the video below of Matt Damon slamming Sarah Palin

Matt Damon: Sarah Palin is “Totally Absurd”

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 733 » Show All

People who vote for McCain, Palin must be retarded. I saw sicko the other day and was shocked by the american health situation. I don`t feel sorry for you at all, at least those of you who voted for Bush. In Europe we have free health service, our tax covers it and we pay less tax than you. The difference is that we have brains and choose politicians who can serve the country and do what`s right. It`s called democracy people! The rest of the world want`s Obama to be president. America will go under if McCain and that crazy rifle ***** win.

ANOTHER THING THAT KILLS ME, EVERYONE IS SO ACCEPTING OF SARAH PALIN AND HER DAUGHTER BEING PREGNANT BUT IF THAT WAS OBAMA’S DAUGHTERS IT WOULD B WAR. AMERICA IS SUCH A ******* DUMB ASS RACIST COUNTRY..THATS Y ALL THESE TERRORIST WANNA BLOW US UP BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE JOHN AND BUSH. NOW SARAH WANTS TO COVER UP, BY MAKING HER DAUGHTER GET MARRIED. THATS A SHOT GUN WEDDING..EXTRA LAME. BUT LET THAT HAD BEEN OBAMA THEY WOULD HAVE ATE IT UP WORSE THEN SARAH PALIN SITUATION. SARAH IS 44 STILL HAVING CHILDREN. HER GRANDCHILD WILL B THE SAME AGE AS HER CHILD. WTF. YUP THATS THE PERFECT FAMILY FOR OFFICE. DUMBASSES.

sarah_Palin'08 @ 09/10/2008 at 1:26 pm

I fooled you all idiots, and I didn’t even have to try! Truth is, I am a Russian spy, I work very closely with Russians and so does John McCain. I know we will convince your little puppet mid-american minds and we will win this election, and then we will Reign upon you while you serve our every order. I knew my little plan would work, “oh look at me, I have 5 brats, with 3 different men, my 17 year old is pregnant and she;s keeping her baby because we are so classy” Oh I melt your hearts don’t I even though you have NO IDEA who I really am. Hahahahhaha, in your face idiots!!

P.S. much love to KKK clan and their tremendous support

McCan’t is not gonna last 4 years- Matt’s right! I wonder about parents who think it’s awesome that their daughter had unprotected sex. WTF???? Hello!!!! People can get AIDS!!!! And by the way there were no “internet rumors” that Trig was Bristols. They orchestrated the whole thing by deliberately having only Bristol hold Trig during the Friday announcement. They KNEW the following Monday they needed to fess up about Bristol and that way they could try and blame Bristol’s problem on the Democrats!!!!! Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!!!

Irish girl12 @ 09/10/2008 at 1:26 pm

I don’t get why the Mega rich Hollywood types would want a Dem. in office. Obama will raise the taxes of the middle income up till the mega rich and they only people who will benefit are the welfare receipents! Small business will suffer when he taxes us and puts us out of business putting more people on welfare. Wise up Bush didn’t put us in a tail spin it was good ole boy Billy that did sqaut and put is in the downward slope and Bush has tried to get us back on track. Cllinton voted for outsourcing jobs! Hello!

I think he’s entitled to his opinion however before he says something like this maybe he should know more about Palin. He states he knows nothing about her so he won’t vote for her. We really don’t know THAT much about Barack Obama.

I just find all of this humorous. Palin was a good pick for the Republicans because she gave them a much needed boost. But the Democrats really need to be careful where they try to point on flaws on Palin because mostly it’s backfired and drawn even more attention on the lack of experience of Obama. The biased media might not cover it all, but Americans aren’t as dumb as some like to portray them.

Oh and whoever said the thing about GW being a mistake in the White House because he was just a regular American… Do you not realize that’s what Obama’s trying to portray? Is that he is just like all of us?

Celebs are entitled to their opinions but should only speak on issues when they actually know what they’re talking about. The fact that he doesn’t know Putin isn’t President but Prime Minister says it all.

Also

For him to insult her for being “common” is tasteless. All celebs, whether they are voting for McCain or Obama, are out of touch with America. They don’t live the normal lives we do no matter how they try to spin it. They might as well be on a different planet.

new york girl @ 09/10/2008 at 1:28 pm

I am shocked! Matt Damon is the father of 2 girls and is such a sexist! Sarah Palin has the same amount (if not more) experience than Obama and he has 100% chance of being President if he is elected. McCain has the experience and real history of “change” not just the campaign slogan.

sarah_Palin'08 @ 09/10/2008 at 1:28 pm

God bless Russia!! err I mean America.

I completely agree with Matt. It is very scary to think that she could be our president… She just doesnt have enough experience to be president..or even vice president! I mean seriously she ran a town of people the size of my towns 2 high school put together…and you think she can be president of ov the USA?!?!

Oh BTW to all the people saying “actors just need to stay out of politics”, Did you seriously just say that? Because actors have the freedom of speech just as we do, So for you to say that they need to stop talking politics is just crazy. Did you know that them as people are just like you? Yes they may have tons of money and they may be known around the world, But they are people and so are we so if we can talk about politics than so can celebrities. Yes I will agree that some celebrities arent very..informed when talking about politics but Matt really seems to be right about this one because we simple do not know enough about sarah palin. We might know about her daughter being pregnant and her have a down syndrom baby and a few other things but really we DO NOT know enough about her especially since she could be running our country! We made the mistake with Bush the last 2 elections falling for his lies, But we cant do it again this election. We need change and Barak Obama is the Man who WILL change out country…for the better!

Oh and I hate when the republicans say that because the democrats are democrats that we dont care about our country or that we arent true americans or that we all agree with abortions because I dont agree with abortion and I want Obama to become president because I believe he will make our country a place that we can be proud of again. So if by me wanting the best for our country is bad, then fine I dont care call me un-american because I would rather be called that than vote for McCain and see out country go down in smoke

VOTE Obama/Biden 08!! If you want change

Will someone please ask Sarah Painintheass how old the Earth is? Betcha she says 5000 years!!!!! That’s why the GOP won’t let her speak freely. That great speech…someone wrote it FOR HER.

Palin has just as much if not more experience than Obama. She was a governor, Obama was a senator. A governor is higher up than a senator. Obama is running for president so really she’s just as qualifed as he is to be president if not more so and she’s not even running for president. I love Jason Bourne but the sole argument of Palin’s lack of experience is unfounded. Matt and his other fellow celebrities should really think things through more before opening their mouths. They are so out of touch with how the majority of Americans really think.

celebrities: ohhh im voting for obama and all my fans will too”
stupid!!! lol no chocolate on 08! vote mccain/palin!!

Obama and Biden for the win.

Matt spoke the truth.

He finds it scary that Palin could be president because he knows NOTHING about her.

GOP go on and on about Obama but they never really tell us what their ideas are in issues. And as Biden said “The silence is DEAFENING”

I agree with Matt.

OBAMA/BIDEN ’08!!!

he said VLADIMIR PUTIN !!
not President Putin
it’s Jared’s fault

Annie Nonymous @ 09/10/2008 at 1:32 pm

He’s a citizen of the United States and he’s got just as much right as you morons to say what he thinks about Sarah Palin if asked — and he’s absolutely right! You people want to vote for her because she’s “hot,” because she’s got a ******, because you think her kid’s hot, or whatever, even though you don’t know the first ******* thing about her. Do a little research and you’ll see that she’s milked Alaska’s taxpayers for all they’re worth, let her (unelected) husband butt into that state’s affairs, and thrown her weight around to get innocent people fired and harassed. For ****’s sake, wake up and do your duty as Americans!

QOUTE: What is the most frightening thing about Palin is that the Republican party is not allowing her to be treated as any other presidential or vice presidential candidate. News appearances are protected and guided. If someone asks her a question the party doesn’t like, then the network is punished by being excluded from things.

She has been treated unlike any other candidate by the media bias she’s been shown. I was watching the news last night and they were fact checking all these rumors about her. They proved multiple times that some of the rumors and such were started by bloggers. One guys admitted to CNN he made stuff up. But it caught attention of the mainstream media and they ran it as a credible source. So if you want to talk about the treatment of Palin? She has been unfairly treated since she was nominated. I wouldn’t put her out there to just be fed to the sharks.

I’m curious to know what questions she’s incorrectly answered if, like you said, she hasn’t been allowed to be touched by the media

Bottom line Democrats thought Obama was untouchable! And Palin came in and now things have gotten exciting… They’re scared and all of this outrage about her experience and stuff is such a cover up

Like I said I would really stop pointing the finger at Palin because it’s going to get turned around and be pointed right back at Obama. And no matter how you spin his “experience” he still has very little, and he’s the PRESIDENTIAL candidate

I’m so tired of all these jackass celebrities pretending that they’r political analysts. Contrary to what you might think in your own narciscisstic world, no one cares what you have to say about politics. Celebrity endorsements hurt campaigns more than they help them anyway, so it’s an exercise in futility.

! @ 49
COME MAY THAT BE WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY. IS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE YOU DEGENRATE SON OF TWITT

Julia,
Ummm….and you have to wait how long to get in to see the doctor? The doctor that you are ordered to go see….no choices for you. Exactly. Meanwhile, us Americans who are responsible enough to carry medical insurance can get in to see the doctor we want to see at a mere moment’s notice. So stop with your jealousy why don’t you…Thanks.

UGH! ELLE STOP BLAMING THE CELEBES…THAT HAVE THE RIGHT JUST LIKE REGULAR PEOPLE. DONT GET MAD IF THEY HAVE AN INFLUENCE. OBAMA CANT EVEN USE THE BATHROOM WITHOUT PEOPLE CRITICIZING HIM.

If Damon had gotten up there and said vote for Palin all of this people talking about freedom of speech would be up in arms saying actors shouldn’t be voicing their opinion without knowing what they’re talking about… It’s just dumb

I LOVE when fools like M.Damon spout off like this- just goes to show how completely diss-illusioned and “out of touch” they really are. They believe that they are scoring brownie points for their candidate of choice, but in reality they are just mukking/clouding up the “real issues”. I’m sure that Obama is really breathing easier now he has M. Damon’s support and allegiance- PLEASE! Give me a break! but keep talking all of you nutty celebs- it’s quite hilarious actually.

sarah_Palin'08 @ 09/10/2008 at 1:36 pm

Vote for me vote for me vote for me!!!!
People, there is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING wrong with COMMUNISM! I promise you. Just vote for me and you will see!!!!!!!!
PALIN/PUTIN ring the bell? Oh yeah for those of you who don’t know me I am a Russian and proud of it. But don’t be scared Communism is a good thing, I promise it will be better than whatever you have now! Bush started it but he is too stupid and scared to turn America into a fully communistic country. McCain and I are not!! You have seen both him and I with guns, haven’t you? Well if that doesn’t tell you how militant and violent we are then you need to pay more attention. We can’t wait to take full control of this country and turn it into Russia!!! Once we get your votes we can’t wait to start invading the world, we love guns, we love blood, we are the real politicians. We don’t need whiners who complain about health care costs, taxes, unemployment, blah blah blah. We need YOU!! We need GUNS, We need to start attacking the world.We are the true leaders with guts, and we need your vote!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 733 » Show All