Meet the Cast of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF"

Meet the Cast of

Meet the cast of MTV’s new reality TV Show, Paris Hilton’s My New BFF!

“They’re all hot in their own way — there are a lot of funny characters!” the 27-year-old hotel heiress tells In Touch of the 14 tabloid-ready girls and two flamboyant guys vying for Paris‘s friendship.

Paris Hilton’s My New BFF premieres later this month @ 10PM on Tuesday, September 30 on MTV.

You can catch the Paris BFF trailer at MTV.com.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Blondes serioulsy are dumb
this chick is almost 30 and is having a show
to find a new bestfriend
immature!!!!!!!!!

paris hilton doesnt a black friend I guess

Mr Perfect @ 09/10/2008 at 7:01 pm

I saw a preview of this show and as much as I hate Paris Hilton (I think she’s vapid) and reality tv in general …. what I did see was pretty funny. I won’t turn from it if it happens to be on one night.

oops i meant to add *want*

Good victoria @ 09/10/2008 at 7:18 pm

Of Course, they are all out for their wonderful spotlight of 15 minutes of silly and dumb fame………….That is AFTER they drain Paris’s wallet trying to act like they are THE Number # 1………..You can already tell by their poses and over made-up hair and faces, arrogancy has set in…Just like their BFF Paris !!!!!!…………She has really stooped to an all time low, because after viewing alot of these pictures and video’s after all these months, VERY few of them were really anything to look at…….Some were over-weight , wore glasses, African American, etc….Notice she did NOT choose ANY of these people trying out for her new side-kick idiot…….

shes so pathetic its embarassing. shes 27 years old and shes resorting to a trashy reality tv show to get a friend. shes so obsessed with fame.

charlotte @ 09/10/2008 at 7:36 pm

number 3 I hadnt even thought of that! but yeah ur very right. ugh. paris hilton is so shallow

Two flamboyant guys? One of them must be <b<really flamboyant because I only see one guy there and the rest look like girls! lmao….

WOOOOOOOOOO @ 09/10/2008 at 7:48 pm

Where are the black people huh huh huh where they at. Al Sharpy is gonna be on PARIS’s AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS.

im a tree @ 09/10/2008 at 7:50 pm

I think the blonde on the left is a dude.

i hate paris hilton
she is pathetic

#12,lol. I thought she looked pregnant. Maybe it’s another pregnant man

Fcuk, why does it have to be one dumb black bit-h on this stupid ass show. Thanks for representing us dumbasss!!!!

ANOTHER PREGNANT MAN! #14 your on to something!

STUPID!

she cant get her own friends so she has to have a show to get one! stupid! omg paris annoys me so much. i still don’t get how she is famous. so what shes got a hotel with her last name, whatever. stupid paris!

The blonde on the far right looks like a man. Anyone remember Starla from Napoleon Dynamite? Rex’s ‘wife’? Looks like her.

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/10/2008 at 9:28 pm

#1-I’m a blond and….I’m not stupid… spacey . yes. but NOT dumb.

K… who seriously though, who wants to be her friend? oh yeah… people who need money and have no life.

paris hilton is stupid!!but i guess i’ll still watch the show for the laugh

Is that ZUI SUICIDE on the left wearing a pink dress?

Gee all you guys above seem like total losers…

Is the Asian person kneeling on the bottom the other guy? O.o, I don’t know. That’s the only other person that looks somewhat like a guy in that picture.

Two flamboyant gays? Where’s the other one. Is it that big blonde thing in the back? I can’t tell…

Oh wait…found him! It’s that emaciated Asian tranny in the front, right? Am I right?

i think i care more about the **** i just took a minute ago then i do about this.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All