Pam Anderson to Sarah Palin: 'Suck It!'

Pam Anderson to Sarah Palin: 'Suck It!'

Most celebrities are speaking out against Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, like Matt Damon who thinks she’s totally absurd.

Pamela Anderson, 41, was recently in Toronto speaking out against the abuse of animals in Hollywood. When asked by E! News Weekend Canada about Palin, she has some choice words for the Republican hopeful. The reporter asked Pam if she saw the recent Newsweek article, which showed a gigantic bear hide in the office of Palin‘s house.

“I can’t stand her,” Pam blurted out. “She can suck it!”

Watch the video below! Pam is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Pam Anderson to Sarah Palin: ‘Suck It!’

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

Lyn @ 09/11/2008 at 8:27 pm

To: KAREN

I think you forgot to mention that at least Pam Anderson was married before she got preg with child. Did you mention that the Governor was Preg with child at 17 or 18 before marriage. I know you do not want to bring up the governor history. I also believe she was in some kind of beauty queen. I think Pam was a beauty queen also. So we might not want to talk about who is a *****. I dont think Mrs Palin would qualify as American sweetheart.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A LIAR WHY DON’T YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING YOUR LIES!!!
Fr. Wikipedia re: Sarah Palin
On August 29, 1988, when she was 24 years old, Sarah Heath married Todd Palin, who had been her high-school boyfriend.[149][150] Todd Palin works for BP as an oil-field production operator[151] and owns a commercial fishing business.[152] The family lives in Wasilla.

DAMN i love this bimbo ! … shes HOTTT !! shes my new idol !

Julia is tarded @ 09/12/2008 at 12:51 am

Julia, you’re not stupid because you “tell the truth,” you’re stupid because you can’t seem to separate truth from opinion and apparently can offer no more than the ad hominem. And no matter what the intelligence level of the voter, we are still a democracy and are run by the will (i.e. the majority vote) of the people. I still haven’t decided who to vote for, as I like both candidates, however the ranting left (including a “star” who’d rather protect animal rights than human rights such a Pam neverdoneanthingbutrundownabeachboobiesfloppin Anderson) push me closer to McCain everyday.

Julia is tarded @ 09/12/2008 at 12:52 am

Julia, you’re not stupid because you “tell the truth,” you’re stupid because you can’t seem to separate truth from opinion and apparently can offer no more than an ad hominem argument. And no matter what the intelligence level of the voter, we are still a democracy and are run by the will (i.e. the majority vote) of the people. I still haven’t decided who to vote for, as I like both candidates, however the ranting left (including a “star” who’d rather protect animal rights than human rights such a Pam neverdoneanthingbutrundownabeachboobiesfloppin Anderson) push me closer to McCain everyday.

Oh my god, if I read another comment on Obama’s “blank resume” I’ll choke. Are you Americans kidding me? Lets see, think GEORGE BUSH!!!! How much experience did he have??

It’s the drive and motivation that makes a country roll forward, it’s the same ol thing that keeps it STUCK making the same mistakes.

Gah, please say it’s not going to be another disappointment in the US this year.

Those celebrities need to shut up and just do their job and that is acting or singing. Do not go around and make those stupid comment about politics. I hate those celebrities. They are the most stupid people with the most absurd salary anyway.

well see it on elections who is right!

you tell that ***** pam!

obama/pam 08

j/k

I like obama @ 09/12/2008 at 2:37 am

Pam shows compassion for people and animals. That moron Palin only cares about herself. Granted both these ladies are in the public eye and love attention, but I think Pam is more sincere then Palin who seems very, very greedy for money and attention. I hope she and her old goat running mate get whipped.

I like obama @ 09/12/2008 at 2:37 am

MACleod77 @ 09/12/2008 at 3:31 am

Hello,
I have just read pages of your comments – and I am frightened for the future of all of us. Having read lots on Bush’s foreign policy and discussed politics with people from outside the good old USA, the majority of the rest of the people on planet abhore Bush and detest the damage he has done. When John Kerry ran against Bush, they said if the rest of the world could vote, Kerry would have won. No offense, but there are many wiser people in the world than Americans.

You Sarah Palin/McCain lovers: have you looked at their policy platforms? Their idiologies? Their vision? Basically the same as Bush. Now look at Obama’s platform, his vision and plans for the future. Any intellegent person would see that he has substance and he is what the USA and world desperately needs.

One thing for sure – Bush has kept most of the American people just as he and his regime wanted them to be: Fat, Dumb and Happy. Bush has filled the ignorant people with fear – that is why you continue to vote for people like him.

Joe

From Finland @ 09/12/2008 at 4:44 am

I don’t understand americans who stand for palin, bush and mccain…
issues like abortion, war, healthcare….
In my country I have a free health care, free education… abortion is every womans free choice… palin’s comments discusses me. how well educated woman can think like that? I can’t ever understand.
If you americans put some thought in what and who you vote, maybe your country would be little bit better in economics, health, education, poverty, homelesness…. it’s like you doom your own selves there.
In europe things are much better, there’s nothing you can say to deny that. It seems that in america, if you don’t have a lot money -your nothing.

No Pamela, you can suck it…very well actually.

HAHA, go Pam!

Here it is, another animal right person who respect animals more than her fellow humans…

The McPalin Burger

2 all pork padee’s, special interests, kickbacks, sleaze, wrinkles, and a bridge to nowhere – spun.

Enough of these comments about Pamela valuing animals life over that of humans.

We don’t even know Pam’s view on abortion and a foetus ISN’T a baby. I’m defnitely against the later term abortions but a foetus doesn’t think or feel. In the early stages it hasn’t even begun to develop a brain. Abortion isn’t the same as killing a thinking, feeling animal. Who are we to say a human life is more valuable than that of an animal’s? We only feel that was as it’s easier to sympathize with our own species.

Anyway I don’t think republicans have earned to the right to be lecturing people on the value of human life considering they voted for the man who started a war which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands innocent civilians.

If killing your kid is the problem with Sarah Palin, then don’t worry you can still do that. Bad date without protection or just don’t want kids remember Sarah can’t stop you from killing your kid.

no Pam not everyone is like you. Then only reference you know is sucking ****

Mary Ellen @ 09/12/2008 at 8:56 am

OK, This blonde dish is a vegan. Up untill two years ago she wore nothing but Uggs on her feet. Someone informed her that they were made from sheep. THEN she threw them out. Love the liberals, abort babies in the 3rd trimester, but get sick to their collective stomachs over hunting. Stop wearing synthetic clothing and coats made of petrolium based fabric. It has been proven that it’s not bio-degradable and is causing more harm to the world than fur. GGGOOO SARAH !!!!!

UHBAMA & BIDET @ 09/12/2008 at 9:21 am

Pam, where were you when Monica was sucking it? You could have given Hillary some lessons on your area of expertise and saved all Americans from the embarassment.

Who’s Pamela “stripper” Anderson to say someting about anyone?
Ok, she’s a vegetarian and bla bla bla. She also use drugs , has a private video sex tape on the web, slept with a guy that she never new (many guys) because she lost poker and didn’t have money to pay.
Called Jessica Simpson a b**h because she likes meat , showed off at Ellen show in a bikini and is a terrible example to anyone DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!
If she’s votes for Obama, is better the rest of america vote for Palin.

I think is really wrong what the artist of hollywwod are doing , they should not say who they prefer as president !!!!! AGRRE with good victoria!

Who cares what a brain dead bleach blonded DNA collecting binbo has to say on anything

Remember these people are actors, they make their living reading other people’ words including that brain dead bleached DNA collecting bimbo. And after a while they lose the ability to have an original thought. Two weeks ago most of them couldn’t spell Sarah , now they claim to know everything about her and they hate her.

Palin is a ****** b!tch. There’s nothing right about her. I feel sorry for all you cockends that are going to vote for her and i will be laughing so much when she becomes President and f*cks your country up way more than it is now. Do something right for once in your measley lives, vote Obama.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All