Hayden Christensen is a Shooting Range Rookie

Hayden Christensen is a Shooting Range Rookie

A scruffy Hayden Christensen gets in some firearms practice at a shooting range in Santa Clarita Valley in Newhall, Southern California on Friday.

The 27-year-old actor took aim at Oak Tree Gun Club in preparation for his upcoming film Bone Deep.

The crime action film, out in 2009, also stars Paul Walker, Zoe Saldana, Johnathon Schaech, Chris Brown, Jay Hernandez and T.I. Bone Deep tells the story of a group of bank robbers finding their $20 million plan interrupted by a hard-boiled detective.

10+ pictures inside of shooting range rookie Hayden Christensen

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/12/2008 at 8:58 pm

..`he cant even shoot a basketball and he’s trying to shoot a gun? c’mon.. gtfoh!

..the kick-back from a gun would rip that sissyboys tight pants.

HA HA HA HA!! Hayden crack’s me up! Thank you Hayden! I had a $hitty day and seeing you with all that scruff cracked me up and made my day. He is so adorable and likable. He does seriously need a beard trimmer! I mean the beard looks good but, it is tooo now shaggy!! Get some clippers dude! :D

Finally a legit (working on a “new” movie) & a hassle-midget FREE photo opp. – LOL!

@ #2
Pardon but I dont like his look – ever! And he’ still NOT filming the said movie but just practicing. I think he would clean-up himself when his shooting scenes would start – well hopefully. As I had this “hunch” that its Paul Walker who’s going to be the cunning-bad guy in BD.

@# 3
LOL too!

lousy actor and gave Darth Vader a bad name

It’s about time!! I was having serious Hayden withdrawal issues. I think he looks pretty good to these Hayden starved eyes. Don’t see why anybody’d feel the need to clean up and shave just to hang out at a shooting range.

@Lola
Go to hell. Get over Star Wars. He just did what the damn dude that hired HIM out of how many hundred other people told him to do you f*cking geek. You’re just mad George didn’t make it the way you had been dreaming for years. Either that or you actually liked the movie but you’re just trying to following the crowd. Pathelic loser.

Irishdreams @ 09/12/2008 at 9:58 pm

Good to actually see him semi working granted he isn’t officially filming but he is in the movie and all actors practice to some extent before they actually go on set..He looks wipped out to me but, he always does. As many said GLAD his lapdog isn’t following him around making more accusations about them..HOPEFULLY he is getting on with his life without her..

Hayden Christensen and Paul Walker, two of the most wooden actors in the world together finally. Can’t wait to watch this.

miss white lighter @ 09/12/2008 at 10:03 pm

irish i agree. he needs to practice. all actors do it so lay off of him!! yeah the lapdog is nowhere to be found . that is a plus. that is my two cents.

@#10

Yep, everybody knows a true actor has to research and prepare for his/her role.

Hayden denies it’s his ring.

Here:

BAPE he is wierd and i dont like him

Thank you Zephyt for posting that link. Just goes to proves that this talentless midget is nothing but a desperate media *****.

Maxination @ 09/12/2008 at 10:57 pm

Don’t see no damn ass ring on him either. I have to agree. It is nice to see Hayden working again! And being busy and doing something constructive and the lap dawg is not present. :D

Is it me or is he starting to look like Spencer from the Hills?

@ 16

No, I said the same thing actually. He does resemble Spencer a bit in these pics.

Anyway, everyone already knew that he didn’t slip that ring on her finger. She’s had that for awhile, I seen it on her several months ago. Why she’s brought it out and now decides to flaunt it is anyone’s guess. My guess would be for attention, but that’s just me.

So happy to see Hayden finally getting back to work especially without Rachel. I hope this is a good movie for him.

James Mason Fan @ 09/12/2008 at 11:29 pm

Not diggin’ the grotesque facial hair. Very Metallica fan-esque.

voice of reason @ 09/12/2008 at 11:39 pm

I found it funny that he is denying it-but yet knows exactly what they are talking about.

Just a thought

morganalefae @ 09/12/2008 at 11:58 pm

He was asked before the film rolled and the man said Rachel is wearinig a ring and HC claimed it’s not my ring I don’t know..then said under his breath quitely that he doesn’t care either..as he walked away..He’s right it’s not his ring it’s hers and she got it from Cartier party 2 years back..

Thanks Zephyt his NO is good enough for me won’t be looking for underlying messages to prove otherwise

#20
I noticed the way he said it too. funny huh. I’m not assuming anything I’m just saying.

he needs to shave, but i still love him.

at #1

FCUK YOU, FCUK OFF, AND SHUT THE FCUK UP
YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS SH*T.

oh by the way,

hayden christensen got some awesome jeans!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All