Katie Holmes is a Leggings Lover

Katie Holmes is a Leggings Lover

A solo Katie Holmes steps out of her New York City apartment on Friday morning sporting a shiny new pair of black leggings.

Previews for Katie‘s Broadway debut in the Arthur Miller play begin on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at NY’s Gerald Schoenfeld Theater. The play will open on October 16 and run through January 11, 2009.

I’m going to the September 19th show. Anyone else have tickets for then?? Variety reports advance sales of $3.5 million for the show so far!

“Partay” handbag by Chloe.

katie holmes leggings 01
katie holmes leggings 02
katie holmes leggings 03
katie holmes leggings 04
katie holmes leggings 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

She looks great. Everything flows with this outfit.

She looks amazing! I love her! I have my tickets! Can’t wait to see her!

wow! I <3 her dress!!! She looks Gorgeous!!! ^^

Now, I love this outfit. PERFECT!!

Hiding her hands yet again? Very interesting.

And she isn’t even wearing a dress, Toomy. lol. What are you talking about? Did you look at the photo before posting?

Now, I love this outfit. PERFECT!!!

She’s leaving her apartment, yet when Tommy Boy is in town they’re at the hotel.

It must be the saunas he prefers there.

Megan fox rocks @ 09/12/2008 at 1:01 pm

she’s so Gorgeous , love katie

she lost every ounce of her feminity. she’s looks like an asexual alien

lol what happend to the PANTS. now is skinny jeans… who is her stylist should be FIRED.

Is it cold @ New York? She always wear clothes for winter..

i like her style

karen( anxious to see n.y.) @ 09/12/2008 at 1:26 pm

i am from new brunswick , canada and will be in n.y. in november ,should i book tickets now online or should i just wait til i am there to get tickets………..?
does anyone know which hotel they stay at ? i would love to get some pictures of them or to see them while i am there, also does anyone know some good places to go to meet celebritites while i am in new york…….? any info would help……
yes she does look good even though still sad inside………………..

denise in nj @ 09/12/2008 at 1:31 pm

Susan…it is only in the high 60′s in NY today. I also have long sleeves on because it is cold in my office. I think she is dressed appropriately although I don’t like those liquid leggings everyone is wearing.

Nice try, but Katie Holmes has been wearing fall and winter clothes since mid-August. She’s a FUH-reak!

Katie looks chic as usual, glad to hear that tickets sales are good,
despite haters wanting her to fail on broadway.

is she pregnant? hiding her tum slightly??

Good victoria @ 09/12/2008 at 2:04 pm

Katie looks good except for the liquid legging’s………They are odd looking, but I guess it is the ” in ” thing…. They will have to grow on me. She still is sporting her ” Victoria Beckham”, smileless face which she needs to work on………Katie is beautiful when she smiles and laughs…….Where did all the laughter go?

UrsaMinor @ 09/12/2008 at 2:12 pm

People with thighs and ankles like hers really shouldn’t draw attention to them with shiny skin-tight leggings.

And why does she hide her hands?

bet betty @ 09/12/2008 at 2:30 pm

So. Lonely.

Poor. Poor. …..

I just dont understand….she used to be a fashion icon….now she just…well i dont know.

Why is she hiding her stomach? Is she pregnant?

New With No Name @ 09/12/2008 at 2:45 pm

Jared, your comment about the play having advance ticket sales is not completely accurate. THE PRODUCERS CLAIME that amount. Others doubt it. Re-read the article in Variety. The producers are doing their damndest to make people think the ticket sales are good, but no independent source has confirmed it.

Katie looks ridiculous as usual. I agree with the person above who said anyone with legs that are as heavy and disproportionate as Katie’s are should NOT wear skin tight, liquid leggings. She looks silly.

Also, when Tom is in New York, he stays at the Carlyle while she stays in an apartment downtown. I have seen pics clearly showing that and I know what the Carlyle looks like since I live in NY city. I don’t know why but that’s what they are doing.

im going to the show on the 18th so can’t wait. break a leg katie! i’ll be routing for you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All