Miley Cyrus is Sidekick Swift

Miley Cyrus is Sidekick Swift

Miley Cyrus and a gal pal squeeze into a leather armchair while at Starbucks in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon. While sitting down, the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star showed her momager, Tish Cyrus, a picture on her T-Mobile Sidekick.

Making the Band‘s Donnie Klang recently talked about having the perfect song for her: “Miley Cyrus is about to take her career in a whole new direction. I’ve been writing with that in mind. I would love to do a song with her. I wrote a song called ‘Rebelling’ that I feel like would fit her. Especially for a singer that’s in the limelight at such a young age, she’s eventually going to hit a point, like Britney or Lindsay, where she needs to go out and rebel.”

15+ pictures inside of Sidekick swift Miley Cyrus

miley cyrus sidekick 17

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Omg finally post of Miley!!!
I have tat phone =]
lovee sidekick and iphone!!
ILY MILEYYYY FOREVER <3

1ST!

iluvmiley @ 09/13/2008 at 8:05 pm

she looks really pretty here, and younger than she usually does

Born Manhattanite @ 09/13/2008 at 8:06 pm

you have GOT to be kidding me… she has MY phone… GRRR

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/13/2008 at 8:07 pm

I don’t really like the shirt… he hair looks pretty good… Love the sidekick. I was thinking about getting one… BlackBerry’s are too big

I hate her ! She is just a little girl who gets too much attention.

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/13/2008 at 8:09 pm

Her hair*

tellin it like it is @ 09/13/2008 at 8:10 pm

she really does look pretty in these pics and she even signed some autographs how sweet seems like she is at her best when with normal friends, not famous ones like ash, van, and mandy. i think the key is her normal friends keep her grounded

i love her hair in this post!

i love her hair in this post!

yay! i love mileyyyy<3

first comment

i’m first comment

first off, number 4-wtf? blackberrys arent big! I have the blackberry curve and its small than my sidekick.

now. onto miley. i dont know what I dislike more. coming on here and seeing pointless post about that talentless tisdale chick. or coming on and seeing pointless post about the worlds most obnoxious 15 year old. hmmmm….

idk if its just me but i dont think the side bangs work for her face
other than that, totally love her!
and agree with # 7 :)

go mileyyy!!!

OMJ miley is sooo pretty!! I luv her and she is an awesome role model!!! FIRST?! haha luvv ya Mileyzz!!!<33

She looks good, In a happy mood :P

Btw doesn’t she is always changing her hair style and color? It seems like it :S

DIVA DIVA DIVA

new hair? i like it

i love miley!
she is perfect. my rolemodel
goooo miley

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/13/2008 at 8:23 pm

#13- My OLD BlackBerry is too big.. like i said… need an upgraded phone.

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/13/2008 at 8:23 pm

#13- My OLD BlackBerry is too big.. like i said… need an upgraded phone.

omensloth @ 09/13/2008 at 8:25 pm

1st? Why is she ugly??? Carnt she leave us all alone!?!

i love miley <3
go miley

ive always thought she looks like one of those 3year old pagent girls, in full make up trying to look 15

omensloth @ 09/13/2008 at 8:32 pm

oh and another thing WTF is up with her teeth?? Why,why, why did God make something so fugly???! LOL knocked up in 2 years thank you and good night!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All