Brad & Angelina: Most Powerful Pair On The Planet

Brad & Angelina: Most Powerful Pair On The Planet

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have topped the Hollywood power league, according to the Guinness World Records. The power couple was judged from a combination of Internet searches, press stories and earnings.

Though Brad & Angie may be the most powerful, Britney Spears is still the most searched person on the Internet.

In weekend box office office news, Brad‘s latest screwball spy comedy, Burn After Reading, opened at No. 1 with an estimated $19.4 million.

The Oscar-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen directed the movie, which also stars George Clooney John Malkovich.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All

Way to go. I love and admire all the good things this couple is doing.

Sexy, beautiful, humanitarians, family-focused, logical, level-headed, God, so many good things could be said. YAY

yes they are! go JP’s.

isa chandlers @ 09/14/2008 at 6:35 pm

porra! já não posso vêr estes dois tristes!!!!!!!!! que seca!!!

my 2 cents... @ 09/14/2008 at 6:35 pm

I don’t think we needed any researchers at the Guinness World Records to tell us that!

Am I the first one, I am not doing the little dance, I swear.:lol: By the way, I love the movie, Brad is hilarious.

MF, thanks for all your support. She is better.
Guli, Get well soon, you are missed.

Dina #1, you are one classy lady, Loved your response to the resident Doc.

A big Hello to all the fans, Still have a lot of catching up to do.

isa chandlers @ 09/14/2008 at 6:38 pm

what the F*** are they doing Ameena??????

andamentothat @ 09/14/2008 at 6:39 pm

They are the most inspiring, most powerful, most beautiful, most original.. need I go on.. Love the Jolie-Pitts..

BAR is wonderful too.. If you havent seen it yet, do watch it.. Just what you need to get into a good mood!

YAY!!! My favorite family in the world.

love them,God continue to bless them

I love them, but I would like tabloids to leave them in peace sometimes. However this is a beautiful picture of them.

Burn After Reading is No. 1 at the box office!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do so love the Brange. I saw the movie Friday and thought it was really funny. Brad does comedy and weird very well. I saw the second show and everyone in the theater were laughing out loud. We were all laughing pretty much at the same time and parts. There are some shocking surprises. I won’t give anything away for those who have not seen it yet. But be prepared.

Off topic.. I saw some pictures from the movie The Time Traveler Wife..I hope that is the right title. anyway I had heard that Brad’s production company Plan B was producing that movie. If that is the case could someone post and let me know.

Well I am glad about the news of Brad/Angie. This has been a great year for the pair. Hit movies, Twins, and much recognition for their talent and humanitarian works. I am so looking forward to seeing them together in October or late September when Changeling premiers. I hope Angie has taken care of herself. I hope she has kept or put on a few pounds. It would be great to see her in ideal shape. I am a huge fan, but even I recognized that she had lost too much weight. She has had time to heal from her mother’s lost (well heal as much as anyone can when you go through that kind of lose). And the twins I’m sure are thriving and growing. We have not really seen her in about 3 months. Gosh that is a long time. I really need a fix. She and Brad do a Red Carpet like no one else. Just a joy to behold. If some of the Oscar buzz holds up, we have a lot of Red Carpets to see.

Well, I loved the movie, and encourage everyone to check it out. I posted on another thread that it was like a short story…Weird, Funny, Crazy and Strange… Just my kind of movie.

PEOLPLE!! GET A LIFE!!! YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!!!

my 2 cents, I agree with you, my words exactly.

thanks jared

…but will this help benjamin snorrahh?…hahahahhahaa

THATS FAIR @ 09/14/2008 at 6:55 pm

THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

…come on now…where my “teen” princesses?…hahahhah

para isa chandlers: não pode ver ? tem bom remedio !

Congratulations. God bless them always.

GETALIFE @ 09/14/2008 at 6:48 pm
——
pot, meet kettle…

To the fans who haven’t seen Burn After Reading, go & see it, it’s worth every penny. Brad is hilarious. He should make more comedy movies.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.
waving to senior, vicki (thanks a lot for the email), anoble, MF, anustin, the real tita, guli, cliniqua, Bailey, Felinelilly, Neleh, alia, andromead, alexanderina, African girl,[assing through & to all who are on board. Take care.

John Malkovich at Changeling premiere at Deauville Film Festival:http://wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=334146&s=John%20Malkovich&sfld=C&vwmd=e

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All