Sophie Monk is Bigger Than Paris (Hilton?)

Sophie Monk is Bigger Than Paris (Hilton?)

Sophie Monk films the pilot for her new scripted reality series(tentatively titled Bigger than Paris) on Friday in Beachwood Canyon, Hollywood Hills.

The 28-year-old Aussie actress was seen trying to park her red BMW convertible, causing traffic jams and hitting trash cans. She was then seen walking up the road talking on her mobile phone, at one point tripping on the sidewalk. Sophie was also seen hiding in a bush, receiving some help adjusting her microphone pack.

In between takes, Sophie was seen discussing scenes with producers Matthew Heller (blue shirt), Matthew Felker (hat), Bonnie Buckner and Tim Gibbons (orange shirt), who was one of the producers on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

This show could get very interesting considering Sophie‘s ex-boyfriend Ryan Seacrest just announced earlier this week that he’s teaming up with Paris Hilton for her own scripted reality TV show. And not only that, Benji Madden (Paris‘s current beau) is her ex-fiance! Dun dun dun. It’s the battle of the blondes!

10+ pictures inside of bigger-than-Paris Sophie Monk

sophie monk bigger than paris 11
sophie monk bigger than paris 12

Credit: Louise Barnsley; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Matthew Felker, Sophie Monk

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not only is Ryan her ex, but Benji is her ex-fiance.

Prettier for sure ;D

Definitely prettier!

And while we’re on the subject of Paris, someone just sent me this:

givemeamillionparishilton.com

So awesome!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/14/2008 at 12:54 pm

..who is she?

Good victoria @ 09/14/2008 at 12:59 pm

There should be no contest between the ” battle of the blondes”…..Sophia would win hands down…..Paris is silly and ridiculous sounding and knows only ONE way to pose….Hands on hips, slightly turned with her head at a stupid slanted downward glance, with her eyes glancing sideways or down…Feet in a supposedly ballerina position………Can’t Paris just take a normal picture like the rest of us?……Sophia is more natural and NOT posed like a rubber doll. She is also prettier!

it is amazing how everyone in Hollywood is somehow linked back to Paris Hilton. It is like the six degrees of Paris Hilton.
She is prettier than Paris, but talent is about the same.

Good call, Madi. Added!

great legs! :)

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/14/2008 at 1:19 pm

Who is she?? Honestly I’m not trying to sound mean or anything, but honestly I’ve never even heard of her… and having a scripted reality-show is just so overrated , might as well be the Hills.

“scripted” reality show…haha

VOTE OBAMA/BIDEN08………………………………GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Brilliant idea!

did he dump HER for PARIS?? guy must be crazy if he did, what a huge downgrade.

I saw this ‘actress’ in one film and vowed to never seen anything with her name in the credits ever again.

I can’t wait to see this show! I LOVE SOPHIE. she was so great on her show in australia.

Good charlotte freak @ 09/14/2008 at 2:33 pm

I was sad when Sophie and Benji broke up. She toured with GC when they opened for Justin Timberlake and GC fans who were lucky enough to meet her said she is very nice.

Paris on the other hand, not so nice. WTF Benji!!!??

lmao paris jut keeps getting sophies seconds! sophie is so much prettier, and funnier, hell..just all round. love her

wtf is this “scripted reality” bullshiz? I’m fromthe UK and I just don’t get what it is?

I mean it’s either scripted or reality, not both

dialectic @ 09/14/2008 at 3:04 pm

i think she is so pretty but i didnt even know she was an actress! i thought she was a bikini model or something

i think this show is going to look like curb your enthusiasm which is a great show. if she can pull it off it will be hilarious. it looks like a spoof on how retarded paris is. looks pretty much all scripted

“I mean it’s either scripted or reality, not both”
———-
I know. I don’t get it. It’s supposed to be a contradiction. I think The Hills is scripted reality but none of the cast won’t admit it.

lurkenstein @ 09/14/2008 at 5:32 pm

any show that rips on Paris Hilton is something I support. knowing Paris though, she’ll take it as a compliment, as her ego is inflated beyond reason. Sophie doesn’t impress me much, but then again, I wouldn’t know what she’d done besides attach herself to famous guys.
And P.S., Matthew F looks positively dorky poindexter in that outfit. He’s a hot guy, but please, levi’s and T shirts only.

ihavenolife @ 09/14/2008 at 9:24 pm

she’s so F-ing sexy!!!!!!

She is prettier than Hilton… What is she doing in that reality show?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All