All Hail Gossip Girl!

All Hail Gossip Girl!

Gossip Girl skyrocketed to its best ratings ever last night, pulling in a record 3.7 million viewers. The cult CW hit was up 11% from its previous two episodes.

The teen drama, which is heavily sponsored by Vitamin Water (brand awareness!), also reached all-time series highs in every category, including women 18-34 (4.2/12), adults 18-34 (2.7/8), women 18-49 (3.0/8), adults 18-49 (1.9/5)

Funniest line of the night goes to Blair, “mistakenly” sucking face with Chuck instead of Lord Marcus: “I thought it was you. It was dark.”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first….i love gossip girl!!!

3.7 viewers? That’s a ******* bonanza? Was the .7 one missing a limb?

leighton meester fan @ 09/16/2008 at 2:32 pm

Yay congrats to Gossip Girl.

leighton meester fan @ 09/16/2008 at 2:32 pm

Yay congrats to Gossip Girl.

It’s a good guilty pleasure!

i love gg ! ♥–♥

Aquamarine @ 09/16/2008 at 2:50 pm

hooray for gossip girl! i love this show. :)

Wow, the show is really living up to the media saturation *sarcarsm*

OH MY GOD, almost 4 whole viewers thats crazy!!!!

babey5xoxo @ 09/16/2008 at 3:06 pm

i f*ken missed it =[[[[[[…i hope the episode is repeated goshh

YAY!! I freakin love that damn show lol

I have to start watching this show!

GossipGirl @ 09/16/2008 at 3:21 pm

i think this is all because of B/C

who agrees?

Blair/Chuck have the definite appeal. Anyone who watches the show knows that. :) They leave all others behind with their HOT scenes. Congrat to GG!!

JJ, you haven’t even mentioned that the new season of Supernatural starts this Thursday! I’m just shocked because I know you are also a fan. Sorry but J & J are much, much better to talk about that this teen soap opera. ;P

I thought it was the best episode this season..every character had their shining moments..specially JENNY!

the_boyfriend @ 09/16/2008 at 3:48 pm

I’m so into Jenny this year, esp after seeing pics of her here looking a hot mess.

Love the show.
screw 90210H. OH.

damn i love chuck n Blair aaaaaaahhh

chuck and blair make the show. they have so much chemistry even more than serena and dan and theyre dating in real life so youd think theyd have great chemistry

i love gossip girl…it is addictive

Yay, SOOOO happy, I love that show!!! My fav ships: Blair/Chuck, Dan/Serena and Jenny/Nate, I cant wait to see Nate and Jenny in action, I ALWAYS loved them together and wanted them to be a couple, I was soooo happy when I saw the pictures!!! More GG!!!!!

GREAAT! It’s getting better!

YES!!!! it ain’t hype if you can fulfill the promise…GG is great grand TV all the way…And what a riot…Blair’s Chuck’s sexual Drano….bahahahahaha. This show just rocks.

i love gossip girl.

I’m even more excited for next episode.

yay!