Matilda Ledger's Doggy Days

Matilda Ledger's Doggy Days

Matilda Rose, the 2-year-old daughter of Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger, takes a neighbor’s dog for a a morning walk around Brooklyn, New York City on Tuesday.

Earlier this month, Michelle, who turned 28 last week, gave her first sit-down interview with The New York Times since the passing of her ex-partner Heath Ledger back in January. Here’s a snippet:

“I thought a lot about what you look like when you think nobody’s looking at you, when you feel completely invisible,” Ms. Williams said of her character Wendy. “Your entire life happens inside because you don’t think anyone notices you. Which is very different from me. Not that I don’t have any inside life, but I feel watched, all the time.”

As she spoke over a long lunch at a restaurant near her home in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, Ms. Williams occasionally paused and smiled wryly as if to acknowledge the unspoken connections with her off-screen life. “It’s all so personal, isn’t it?” she said. “It’s hard to talk about work without talking about things that are personal. Work is personal. I don’t want to talk about my personal life, but it’s on my mind, and it’s in my work.”

Read the full article about Michelle Williams at NYTimes.com.

10+ pictures inside of Michelle and Matilda‘s mommy-daughter time…

matilda ledger dog 01
matilda ledger dog 02
matilda ledger dog 03
matilda ledger dog 04
matilda ledger dog 05
matilda ledger dog 06
matilda ledger dog 07
matilda ledger dog 08
matilda ledger dog 09
matilda ledger dog 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ahhh she is cute bet she miss her dad :(

SO CUTE : )

she is just sooooo darling! she is obviously the apple of mommy’s eye :)

I love Michell she is down to earth and is so dedicated to her daughter.

Creature from the Black Lagoon @ 09/16/2008 at 1:00 pm

What an adorable little girl!

But why isn’t this place flooded by idiots accusing Williams of pimping out her daughter?

“Your entire life happens inside because you don’t think anyone notices you. ”

That’s excacly how I feel!

Matilda is so cute. I love posts about her.

i LOVE YOU SO MUCH MATILDA.
YOUR FATHER WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO YOU.

Michelle has such a quiet, natrural intelligence and integrity. That’s a great interview.

Awww, love love Matilda. Wish Heath were here to see her grow up. Thanks, Jared!

looks to me like she is a great MOM

BETSY SMITH @ 09/16/2008 at 1:32 pm

Wonder if she is going to show up a Heath’s new restuarant.. Which is
right around the corner from where she lives.. It would be great if she
did since everyone her can’t stop talking about him.. She is the one
that broke up with him… He was the one that was whining on the set
about not seeing his daughter.. Now after how many months they
decide to open this restuarant.. Hope all the money goes to rehab
centre in Brooklyn..

Betsy Smith, wow, you impress! I didn’t think anyone would be so disgusting or vile or ignorant, but you managed to prove me wrong. Bravo!

Another day, another great outfit from Michelle Williams!

ta.se.ash.de. hater @ 09/16/2008 at 1:46 pm

I love that Matilda is wearing a little princess costume under her sweater, like the ones a few weeks ago when she was in her ballet tutu! Michelle Williams seems to be doing an excellent job of giving her little girl a happy, normal life and I hope she gets the chance to do that more often without paparazzi intrusion in her own backyard.

ta.se.ash.de. hater @ 09/16/2008 at 1:46 pm
___________________________

You know what I hate? People who have no insight into another’s life yet make judgments on how long one is supposed to grieve, and who one are supposed to love. Those kinds of people S U C K, don’t you agree?

Creature from the Black Lagoon @ 09/16/2008 at 1:53 pm

Is tehre some kind of time limit, #15?

Smilehexe @ 09/16/2008 at 1:55 pm

Leave this little girl alone and let her have a quiet childhood please!

I enjoy seeing pictures of Michelle and Matilda. They’re a LOT better than The Jonas Brothers, that’s for sure. I also love seeing Michelle’s outfits.

“i love matilda because she is like a little heath ledger but in girl but i hate michelle for moving on in less than a year after the death of the father of her daughter!”
——-
Hate to break it to you, but it’s been over a year since Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams split. Michelle has every right to date! You do not need to dictate what she does.

She is so pretty and petite and has such a nice sense of style. I really admire her and think she’s so talented and understated in her performances. (Everyone knows she and Joshua Jackson were the only ones who could really act on Dawson’s Creek.)

Adorable little girl too.

She looks just like her dad i bet you she is going to grow to be a huge actress like her dad let the leagacy live on!!!

Creature from the Black Lagoon, because she isn’t pimping her out. There are barely any photos of Matilda compared to other babies on here.

BETSY SMITH, you know nothing about what went on in their private lives. Why Michelle broke up with him and why if it’s true he didn’t see Matilda that often, but from interviews with Heath he did see Matilda often so you’re wrong. Michelle obviously really loved Heath and has grieved for him and probably still is but she knows that she has to go on for the sake of Matilda.

ta.se.ash.de. hater, you never get over something like that, but you have to go on with your life. You have no idea what Michelle goes through. She will never “move on” from the death of Heath.

Why is Michelle Williams’s name never in the titles? She’s in the pictures as well, you know!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All