Jennifer Garner's Friendly Departure

Jennifer Garner's Friendly Departure

Jennifer Garner quickly makes an exit from a friend’s house in Hollywood on Wednesday.

On Sunday, Jen was spotted going to a house party in Beverly Hills, carrying Baby Einstein products.

Jen, 36, is expecting her second child with husband Ben Affleck, and is due this winter.

The former Alias star will begin promoting The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Matthew McConaughey, early next year.

10+ more pics inside of Jennifer Garner‘s friendly departure…

jennifer garner friends house 01

Posted to: Jennifer Garner

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Ally ==SO JEalous! @ 09/17/2008 at 9:50 am

Did you see her rock! Im jealous. Ben has good taste

Bubbaness @ 09/17/2008 at 9:57 am

Holy Moses, that ring is HUGE!

Who is that guy? He looks as if I’ve seen another celebrity exiting his home…She does look great!

And people criticize JLo for liking bling… that rock is just as big as JLo’s engagement ring from Ben! Personally, I don’t see the problem with liking expensive jewelry, I’m just saying, JLo and Jennifer Garner aren’t all that different.

Has she done something to her lips?? I mean, lately that is.

JLo and Jennifer Garner couldn’t be any different if they tried. I think that Ben’s taste probably influenced the rock choice since he bought them.

That rock is huge. So are her lips. She always has these photographers right in the yard of her friend’s homes. I mean really! If I were her friend I would put a no tresspassing sign on my lawn.

well, well, well @ 09/17/2008 at 12:54 pm

I’m sure she’s one of the sweetest people in the world, great wife and mother and all. But she’s really homely with no make-up and hot clothing. I swear I’m not trying to dog her but she’s just not a pretty girl at all. I have seen some pics of her where she looks great but when she is not on a red carpet or in a movie she is totally plain jane.

Have yall seen her mom? Yikes! Somethin’ for Ben to look forward to!

people can say whatever they want, doesn’t mean they’e right ;)
JenG never said she doesn’t like bling

and to V Ben’s mom doesn’t look all that good either + as the years go by everyone looks worse thats where the personality keeks in.
Jen looks like a great woman!

Unless i am not an ordinary woman but does she need such a huge ring? Engagement ring or gift anything that the ring is i personally would prefer a ring that has a simpler more smaller diamond it certainly says alot about her personality and Bens personality im not dodging them or anything and i understand people with money will spend alot on extravagant things but it sort of seems hypocritical when they are all this and that natural green etc etc and then she sports a ring like that? I mean as much as i wasnt keen on Jlo and her fur wearing clothing she didnt come across being all natural and simple she at least was honest u know.

ta.se.ash.de. hater @ 09/17/2008 at 5:59 pm

its the house that zanessa visited after zac’s surgery on sunday

Rachel Messincourt @ 09/17/2008 at 7:17 pm

Our Jenn-Jenn is getting big.

Posted the entire day and Jen only gets 14 comments! Compared to Nicole Kidman, who went up later and has over 50 comments! Even the hype is dying down!

My only regret is that my earlier posts on other threads about how over-hyped this woman is only increased the number of comments she got (even if I clearly touched a nerve with her one obsessed fan/ possible Garner insider?).

Her 15 minutes are nearly up…

ROTFLMAO with glee!

Adoring Fan @ 09/17/2008 at 7:37 pm

Poor ally #15 are secretly a Jen G lover? Why do you stalk her like the demented paparazza. They make their living doing that, what’s your excuse?

#2, just wondering, how can you say Ben has good taste based on these pics? You can’t see the ring clearly here at all. Here’s a better picture from the Stand Up to Cancer event. (btw, I was suprised she wore the ring to the SU2C event. She was wearing a tshirt, jeans, and lots of diamonds on her ears, wrists, neck, and fingers.)

Adoring Fan @ 09/18/2008 at 12:04 am

She is so cute with her little baby bump. Wonder what she is having. I can’t wait to see if Violet gets a little sister or brother. Love the Garner-Affleck family.

Fluffy is still right, lol @ 09/18/2008 at 12:58 am

Ally, the comments dropped off because we discovered her game.

It was Jennifer Garner, herself, posting under different aliases (yes, pun intended).

The minute we brought up tracing IP addresses all of the foaming-at-the-mouth defensive posts stopped.

Coincidence? I think not.

Fluffy is still right, lol @ 09/18/2008 at 12:58 am

Ally, the comments dropped off because we discovered her game.

Coincidence? I think not.

I am Fluffy. It doesn’t really matter at this point. The fact is she feeds off of “us” for reasons only known to her otherwise she’d never post a response. We must have hit a nerve. Sorry Jen. Where is Ben? She wouldn’t even need us if Ben was actually there to “support” her.

She looks fantastic, and please let them in pace, they are a normal couple, and always are people asking, hey, Where is Ben ?? Please, the fact that Ben don’t appears with her in all pics don’t means that they aren’t together.
I am hoping for to know if their baby will be a boy or another gir ???

Check out Ted Casablanca….some interesting stuff there on everyone’s favorite “good girl.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All