Miley Cyrus' New Older Man

Miley Cyrus' New Older Man

Miley Cyrus has been dating 20-year-old Justin Gaston, an underwear model and aspiring country singer.

Miley and Justin were really playful with each other,” an eyewitness at the evangelical church tells OK!. “And for being with her parents, they were extremely touchy-feely. Miley had her hands on Justin‘s stomach. They definitely seemed like a couple. Her parents, Billy Ray and Tish, really gave them space.”

Billy Ray, who is a host on Nashville Star, reportedly took Gaston under his wing, eventually introducing him to Miley three months ago, in June.

Allen Osborne, Men’s Director at Vision Modeling, where Gaston is signed, said,
“He doesn’t drink. He doesn’t smoke. He’s a very up-and-up guy.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Miley’s new older man?

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

oh gosh

I bet they aren’t even really dating!

I’m so happy I’m not a celebrity, because everyone knows my guy friends are just my guy friends.

oh gosh

I bet they aren’t even really dating!

she’s ugly

dang what a s.k.a.n.k!

hhhhhhhhh @ 09/17/2008 at 7:11 am

$20.
i bet she’ll get pregnant in….
3 months? (:

who cares @ 09/17/2008 at 7:12 am

who cares????
She has been out of the news for awhile . . .it is all publicity.

I’m happy for her, but isn’t he a litlle too oldfor her. Andshe cant reallydate a guy that age untill she’s 18. Oh Well, age isn’t nothing but a number I guess.

I Love U MILES!
J is soo much better looking than NICK.

real world @ 09/17/2008 at 7:17 am

Need to be with someone her own age before something serious hapeen to her.Hope they just friends

i dont think its that bad wat shes 15 almost 16 and hes 20 its normal for people to fall in love with older people as u cant stop love and there is so nothing wrong with this and if its true she is dating him then good on her as he might be a good role model and help miley stay strong and all that stuff so yeah, rock on miley

tellin it like it is @ 09/17/2008 at 7:20 am

You know, I bet they aren’t even dating. Billy Ray is the host of Nashville Star, and that’s obviously how they know eachother. There is no way that Tish and Billy Ray would let their 15 year old daughter get involved with a 20 year old underwear model. I mean seriously people, be real here. Ever since Niley fizzled, Miley is close to a lot of guys, like that juice place guy, whoever that guy was in those provacative pictures of her, and CODY LINELY!!!

im happy for her if they are dating and if not.. thats ok. cuzz hes hot
and does it matter how old he is?

shemp lugosi @ 09/17/2008 at 7:31 am

Nothing says “white trash” like putting your hand on your futurebabydaddy’s stomach during an evangelical church service!

see in england, that would be considered paedophilia. So wrong, get a guy your own age.

Sounds like they’re getting frisky. Are you allowed to have sex before marriage in the evangelical church?

James Mason Fan @ 09/17/2008 at 7:46 am

She should have stuck with Nick Jonas. This guy is too good looking. Would you be able to get your hands off him if he was your boyfriend?!

Age is a stupid number
who really cares?
If he understand her choice i’m happy for her (:

dude if he’d be 30 and she’d be 25 nobody would care

:) they’re both hot, who cares :)!

If they are happy, let’s just be happy for the two of them. Miley maybe introduced Justin to her parents. So what? It’s called “respect”. Isn’t it great if your parents would know who you are dating with?

Miley is a good girl. If her pictures leaked out, I don’t care. Everybody makes mistakes. Miley is not a saint.

But, I like her best with Nick J. :)

I find the guy cute in the medival time clothes in Taylor Swift’s Love story video. =D Though I find the outfit that he wore while going to the church a bit weird. Is a 20 year old guy really old for a 16 year old girl? Hah, weird. Ya, I bet my butt that he doesn’t drink and Miley is not trashy. They all do eventually. ( Drink, sex, drugs). This is hollywood, who are they kidding.

I think all of these girls are who res. She will be another Britney/Jamie Lynn/Parish/Nicole/Jessica-Ashlee Simpson. Hollywood is not a good place to raise kids, it just ruin them. This girl has been with guys since she was young.

i think hes hot!
i mean, wouldnt u haha!?
theyre probably just friends though..

ohh is it legal in california that 20 year old man dates 15 years old girl (almost 16) ? ;o strange

SO…let her alone..

There is a huge difference between a 15 year old and a 20 year old. This kid has too much, too young and her parents need to watch out for her!

stephanie @ 09/17/2008 at 8:31 am