Wed, 17 September 2008 at 1:25 pm
Nicole Richie & Joel Madden Split?
- Nicole Richie reportedly storms out on Joel Madden
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn’t diet.
- Rosario Dawson saves face.
- George Clooney is back to taking care of business.
- Britney Spears is looking good.
- New ad campaign focuses on LGBT seniors
- Sex and the City author to write about Carrie Bradshaw’s teen years.
- Tori Spelling may still do 90210.
- Alec Baldwin’s biggest enemy isn’t ex-wife Kim Basinger but TMZ’s Harvey Levin, who posted Baldwin’s now infamous voicemail rant to his daughter, Ireland. Baldwin writes in his new book, “A Promise to Ourselves,” that Levin “seemed to be that breed of tabloid creature that realized an almost sexual level of pleasure from ruining other people’s lives.”
- Barack Obama, with the help of Barbra Streisand, raised $9 million for his presidential campaign and the Democratic Party Tuesday night. Dinner guests seen by reporters, or noted by waiters, included Will Ferrell, Jodie Foster, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Lee Curtis and DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg.
Like Just Jared on Facebook