Thu, 18 September 2008 at 12:35 pm
Do Not Disturb, Audrina Patridge!
- Audrina Patridge‘s guest-starring episode of Do Not Disturb aired last night on FOX.
- Denise Richards‘ reality TV show has been renewed.
- Isla Fisher is happily swinging along.
- Rosario Dawson squeezes into her dress.
- Charlize Theron has seven children nobody knows about.
- Anne Hathaway is a diva diva.
- Poised Tyra Banks resuscitated by gay prince couture.
- Vanessa Williams praises Lindsay Lohan‘s work ethic.
- Jessica Simpson’s country album “Do You Know” debuted on the Billboard album chart this week at No. 4 with 65,000 copies sold.
- Justin Timberlake, who just debuted the spring line for his William Rast brand at NY Fashion Week, hosts the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open golf tournament Oct. 13-19 in Las Vegas and will be master of ceremonies for a charity concert Oct. 17 at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood. Mr. J.T. tells USA Today that his music career has temporarily taken a back seat as he works on other projects, including writing songs for rapper T.I. and Beyonce.
- Sales of the sex toys George Clooney’s character totes along in the new flick Burn After Reading have spiked online since the film was released.
Just Jared on Facebook