Britney Spears Has "Womanizer" Leak

Britney Spears Has

A preview of Britney Spears‘ first single “Womanizer” has leaked via Nashville, Tennesse’s 107.5 The River.

“Womanizer”, off Brit‘s much-anticipated sixth studio album Circus will officially drop this Monday, Sept. 22. Check out some sample lyrics below. If you can make out more of them, leave a comment!

Womanizer, you’re a womanizer, baby…
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer

LISTEN: Britney Spears – “Womanizer” (mp3)

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the new Britney song — HOTTTTT or NOTTTTT?

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

HOTTTTTTTT FIRST

jared that link doesn’t work!

Sorry, it’s been fixed!

HOTTT

Brit is back in track now

HOTTTTT
i’m so glad that now she is normal… :D

awesome. HOT

kinda hot, but far away from perfect

donald meyers @ 09/19/2008 at 1:45 pm

hottt.. britt is back

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, Britney is always HOT!

Just jared the sound isnt very good is it supposed to be like that?

NOT!! She has done better! Radar was way better… it may just be link or the quality of the link but it doesn’t sound that good!

Wow…that was unbelievably craptastic! Just hang up your lip-singing mic already…please?!

This washed-up HAG’s career has been over for 4 years now. It’s cruel to push **** Smears on. She’s disgusting and mentally ILL.

womanizer @ 09/19/2008 at 1:54 pm

I love it!!! OMG I can’t wait to hear more!!!

Waht about the song we heard in the rehersal video? This song seriously sucks!

OMG!! I love it!!

man! i have been searchign for the leak! thanks for posting it

I am so disappointed :( She said it would be more urban so i was expecting a more hardcore version of Gimme More or something

I forgot to vote! my vote is for NOT

This is lq, so can’t wait until we hear the full hq version monday.
WAY hot

Help the link doesn’t work!

HOT!!!!! HOT!!!! I can’t stop smiling listening to it! :D

dialectic @ 09/19/2008 at 2:06 pm

LAME! but hey she looks less fat these days but as always her “music” is enough to make someone vomit

sounds like trash

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG, I THINK ITS AWSOME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BRITNEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it ! It’s catchy, hot and sexy !

Britney is back, biaaaatch !!!

HOTTTTT, as always britney is the best, love her. go britney

Megan fox rocks @ 09/19/2008 at 2:21 pm

hot hot hot , britney is back

Britney is gonna kill you *******! DAMN IT it’s awesome

its not that hot….admit it!!!

britney
es a melhor do mundo
e tu estas num bom caminho continua
adoroooote

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! THE SONG IS AMAZING… I LOVED IT!!!!

sounds reallyyyyy good!

the_boyfriend @ 09/19/2008 at 2:41 pm

it’s so different than what’s around right now, such a fast tempo.
the quality sucks but i bet in HQ this is going to explode.
so excited.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I LOVED IT!

OMG!!!It’s hot!!!! Once it comes out in HQ, EVERYONE won’t be able to get it out of there head!!! Count on it….

KYLIE4EVERRRRRRRRRR @ 09/19/2008 at 2:48 pm

NOTTT I DONT LIKEE

I love it….

It’s diffrent, catchy,

Waiting to hear the full song in higher quality
But I can smell a hit

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

kylie4ever, your idol is a washed up 40 year old whose career has been in the toilet for years. If she were younger then she could make a better comeback like brintney! I liked the song. I vote HOT. Its a catchy song and Im guessing some of the other songs like underground (the one in the dance video) and manniquen will be less of a regular pop song like womanizer. This is how to start it off though, start with a catchy tune like rhianna did with umbrella and get the hits, get the ringtone downloads, and then bring in the other songs that are deeper and hard core (not in a rock way). I think its great :) we cant tell the whole thing cuz it was just a sample, but so far its great!

HOTTTTTT
YAY GO BRIT

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!!

You can’t say anything about “Womanizer”, because you haven’t listened the complete song. So, please, SHUT UP. :)

HOT HOT HOT HOT!

I love britney…but I am totally not diggin this song….now the song in the rehearsal video…”Mannequin” sounds hot.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

awsome, that’s hot! :D

OMG
OMG
OMG

i love it!!
i love the song omg is soo catchy and soo hot!
brit biggest comeback eva!! whoooo (:

<333

im gointo wait for hq but i like it so far.brit rocks

Alex Sadikk @ 09/19/2008 at 3:18 pm

I LOVE IT !!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT !
ITS BRITNEY ****** BACK !
******G HOT SONG !!

MisterSpears @ 09/19/2008 at 3:29 pm

HOT HOT HOT HOOOOT…….I can’t wait,I want more,well Britney gimme more!!!!

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THIS IS SO ****** HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! FIRST IT WAS LIKE WELL OKAY BUT THE MORE U HEAR IT THE BETTER IT GETS JUST LIKE GIMME MORE!!!! U CAN’T GET ENOUGH LITTERLY OMG SHE’S ****** BACK Y’ALL GET READY FOR A CIRCUS DECEMBER !!!! THIS’LL HIT THE CHARTS LIKE NO OTHER SONG EVER BEFORE !!!!!!!!! CLUBS GET READY FOR A WOMANIZER!!!

Hmm. Not sure I like this. Wonder if she is talking about someone in particular?

WakeUpPeople @ 09/19/2008 at 3:38 pm

NOT!! NOT! NOT! NOT!

Love it, Britney’s back *******

HOOOOOOOOOOOT
Love U Britney

Wooooo!

Love it!! Britney is back *******!!

I LOVE ALL BRITNEY SONGS BUT THIS ONE IS STUPID

sasha, first off, the sound quality of the website is bad. second, its just a preview. third, you say you love all britney songs, but then call this one stupid? I think you just contredicted yourself! star backpeddling sweetie!!!! The song was a good start. You should start with the catchy tunes and then go into the deeper stuff. I think it will be a big hit. Its better then gimmie more in my opinoin because her voice doesnt sound nearly as fake in this song!! Its much more natural then her last album!!

it’s ok for britney, hopefully have a great video

I love the song!! idk what ur guy’s problem is. It’ll be a hit

Nothing special or new sounding. Reminds me of Rihanna and she’s already done it.

marie, britney did it before rhianna ever did anything so I dont think any of britney’s accomplishments should be compared to rhianna!

I like the song. I just wish she’d stop acting like trash.

Johnieboi @ 09/19/2008 at 4:39 pm

Nver compare Britney to Rihanna!! Britney is the CURE for todays crap pop music. Rihanna is just a parasite.

Britney is the CURE for todays crap pop music. Rihanna is just a parasite.
___________________________________________________

Britney was the DISEASE to begin with…

HAAAAAAAAWT!

sooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

britney luv ya!

meEE. you are so wrong. britney brought BACK teenm pop in the late 90′s!! Rhianna could never pull off a sexy schoolgirl outfit like britney can!!! BRITNEY IS A POP ICON!! RHIANNA WILL FADE AWAY WITHIN 3 YRS!!!!!

It’s Britney B****!!!!

Hot hot hot. Can’t wait to hear more

BRITNEYFAN @ 09/19/2008 at 5:52 pm

I LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!…
SHES BACK!!!!!!!!

good to see her back again!

sounds like Katie Perry’s “I kissed a girl”. i don’t like Britney’s or Katie’s lyrics but I do like the beats to Katie’s though.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Cant wait for it to hit iTunes!!!

this sux. all her things sound the same

67- umm rihanna actually promotes her stuff. writes alot of her own music. goes on tour.

what has britney been doing? nothing!

SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!
Love HERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT!!! o womanizer o o womanizer womanizer womanizer

GIMME GIMME MORE!

I didn’t buy the last album and I won’t be buying this one. Who buys this crap?!? Horrible attempt at rap.

HOT just like britney!
lovedd!!!

HOT. I love it. The HQ version will be even better!
Cant wait to hear it on Monday!

Bad. Mostly computer gimmicks. Can she really sing, I mean without tech help?

Thegoodbad @ 09/19/2008 at 8:00 pm

Does Sh^t Smears really think she can make a comeback after her NASTY ****** and MENTAL ILLNESS? HA! Sh%%t Smear’s fans are DELUSIONAL.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

Not what I was expecting. Hope I like it more when the HQ comes out Monday. How’s she going to dance to that? Hmm, a bit disappointed, but, we’ll see.

i love it cant wait until monday to come out brit is back hell ya love her so much

HOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U BRIT

Her music is tired!

Awful …..

Hot!!!

OMG! I can’t believe!! She’s really back..

honestly I liked the other song that was supposedly Britney’s single,Strangers with Candy..it had a catchier tune. yeah i know it wasn’t really her song, but i liked it much better then this.

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT
NO NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH

heathfan12208 @ 09/19/2008 at 11:00 pm

britney is awesome!!!!!!! she is backkk one a britney fan, always a britney fan:))) were rooting for you girl!!!<333

Smitty None @ 09/19/2008 at 11:06 pm

She stinks – can we ever hear her really sing (if she can)? So much make-up with her voice – she totally sucks!

all you Britney stans must be on the fvcking pipe this is hot garbage

That doesn’t even sound like her. The song is weak!

I believe the quotes should go around “leak”…’leak’ my ass…more like free publicity on all of the gossip sites…lol

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :-)

Hello_Stranger @ 09/20/2008 at 12:33 am

this is Y she hot !!

I want mannequint o come out. love the way that sounds more =)

lova girl @ 09/20/2008 at 1:30 am

she’s backkkkkk !!!!!! I LOVE HER !!!! <3

Stephanie @ 09/20/2008 at 1:45 am

From a completely biased point of view, I love it. She sounds great! And it’s catchy!

Adrancsuuu @ 09/20/2008 at 4:43 am

It’s a piece of ****…why can’t she sing a normal song??

HOT!! It’s not the song of the year but I think is quite good ^.^

I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRITENYIS BACK!!

You got me going
You’re cold hearted
But i can’t do it
You womanizer

Boy dont try to front I know just what you are
Boy dont try to front I know just what you are
You said you played me, but that’s okay
You’re nothin but a womanizer

Oh, womanizer, Oh You’re a womanizer, baby
You, you, you are You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer
Boy don’t try to frontI know just what you are x2
You got me goingYou’re cold heartedBut I can’t do itYou womanizer
Boy don’t try to frontI know just what you are x2
You said you played me, but that’s okayYou’re nothin but a womanizer

its amazing! i love it :]

Krissy Fantasy @ 09/20/2008 at 6:04 pm

Awesome! HOT! SEXY! FABBY! CATCHY!!!! ADDICTING!!!!
Brit’s back bitchezzzy haters <3

$JoeMoney$ @ 09/20/2008 at 7:51 pm

F***n’ HOTT :D
Can’t wait 4 da album release….Dec.2
Brit Brit is back & hott like Fire….
Check out these other leaks on Utube-
(Candy From A Stranger, Amnesia,
QuickSand,Circus, & Maniquine….)
Their R also others just look!!!!!!
LUV ya Brit. Keep on Rockn’ It………..

I think this song is awesome, but it isnt like you guys will play it. all this radio station plays is jordan sparks, taylor shift….same ole’ sh#$ over and over again! BLAH! This station sucks, but the song is great!

*Sigh* I’m like totally torn. I love Britney and everything that she does, but I was totally expecting more. This is not a hit. I understand that its just a 40 second clip, but its so disappointing. I’m just hoping that this is a really, really, really, really, REALLY, rough mix.

HOT AS HELL!

DEFINITELY……. HOTTTT! cant wait to hear the FULL VERSION and her DANCE MOVES. loveyou BRITNEY. il BUY ur ALBUM in DEC 2.

Not impressed, sorry!

HOTTTTTTTT………….

not into it yet, but it may grow on me.

gimme more was way better. too bad she wasn’t in her best shape when it was released.

kinda catchy actually

Oh,womanizer, oh, you’re a womanizer, baby
You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer

Boy, don’t try to front, I know just what gets you off
Boy, don’t try to front, I know just what gets you off

You got me going
You’re a cold hearted
But I can’t do it
You womanizer

Boy, don’t try to front, I know just what gets you off
Boy, don’t try to front, I know just what gets you off

You said you played me
But that’s ok
You ain’t nothing but a Womanizer.

ABSOLUTE CRAP. it sounds like a rihanna rip off.

FLOP.

because of the leak
this single back to remix……………

And I have to say,
this song sounds like a song from her last album
which is call ‘Ooh ooh baby’

I think its hot but i want more

brit is hot and her new single is just fabulous!

Aaliyah Timberlake @ 09/29/2008 at 5:42 am

This song is briliant, its exactly what I’ve been anticipating for a long time. Some say they dont like it, but I think she is definitely back this time and with such a freaking awesome sound. She’s doing it all herself, singing those tounge twisting lyrics. It’s Britney ***** … Definitely!

edwardsbrunette @ 10/01/2008 at 3:09 pm

TOTALLY HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT britney is back in town good job girly

LOVE IT. anyone who doesnt can suck it and get over themselves. brit is back! :D:D:D:D

xoxoxo

I love it , and GOOD for Miss Spears For Making an awesome comeback!
To The Haters — I dont understand you all.. you should wish happiness to this women. Yet you all sit there and cut her up and it was ALL of YOU out there w/ you negative comments that drive STARS nutz. All you haters want to see her fail. People live off of other failing. Its sad. I think your all jelous. You should be happy and support Britney in her road back to recovery.

Join be in saying “BRIT YOU ROCK”

Hot duh! I never stoped likeing her.

I’m almost 50 and the womanizer song is just the best song I’ ve heard since a long time…… I am proud to say I introduced it to my teenage girls.

HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i like it… i think its HoT :)

mrs woodard @ 10/13/2008 at 9:31 pm

I LOVE IT!!

hoooooooooooooooottttt…..

Please do not talk to an astrologer Britney! When your relationship is going through problems you are supposed to go to a marriage councellor.

Imagine what it is like being in Britney’s position where she isn’t even permitted to be on her own along with her children. I hope she stops blaming her father for it and works on showing everybody that she is an effective mum.

A minder suing Britney for millions because of sexual harrassment? I find it hard to be sorry for a minder who claims he is being picked on.

Britney appears to feel fairly cheery nowadays. Good to see her not being a mess anymore.