Christina Aguilera - "Keeps Gettin' Better" Album Cover

Christina Aguilera -

Check out the album cover for Christina Aguilera‘s first greatest hits album, “Keeps Gettin’ Better — A Decade of Hits”, out November 11.

Here’s the CD’s tracklisting with new two tracks and three new versions of old hits:

1. Genie In A Bottle (New Version)
2. What A Girl Wants
3. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
4. Lady Marmalade (New Version)
5. Dirrty (featuring Redman)
6. Beautiful (New Version)
7. Fighter
8. Ain’t No Other Man
9. Hurt
10. Candyman
11. Keeps Gettin’ Better
12. Dynamite

Credit: ONTD
Posted to: Christina Aguilera

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

i kinda like the cover, but too much photoshop
and i dont think that keeps gettin better is a great song and she totally lip-synched at the VMAs

i hope its the VMA version of genie in a bottle.

sarah may @ 09/20/2008 at 6:27 pm

Duh, of course some artist have to lip-sync when they are all dancing and performing crazy. I don’t blame them. Its better than hear them all huffing into the mic out of breath.

I really liked the remix way she sang genie in a bottle at th VMAs. I recognized the lyrics but the sound of it was pretty cool, I thought.

The Keeps Getting Better song doesn’t really please me. It actually made me laugh when she belt out “Supeeerrr biiitccchh” at one point. I’m like Oooookkkaaaayyyy now.

gh already? @ 09/20/2008 at 6:29 pm

greatest hits? seems a little premature to me….

err, i was hoping for an entirely new album, i’ll just purchase the two new songs then.

can she be any more airbrushed???????

She looks like Cher but blonde

I think she picked a good track listing for this greatest hits package. She has a wonderful voice.

That’s a rubbish tracklist, at least put the new versions at the end of the album and include the original versions of Genie and Lady Marmalade, the ones that actually were hits!

dude she copied britney spears again.
check this pic of britney and you’ll see what im talking about..
its not a spam,
she needs to stop copying lady gaga and britney

Shannon M. @ 09/20/2008 at 7:01 pm

Love her voice. Also she is my girl crush. Wish I could be like her. She is one hot mama!!!!!

Shannon M. @ 09/20/2008 at 7:05 pm

Whatever…Britney copied from Christina cus Christina has been writing since she was preggers…….Britney sucks…..she is a damn psycho….

I only wished she put the original as well as the new versions.

um shanon.
who sold more albums than madonna & christina ?
BRITNEY
and i agree xtina has an amazing voice but nothing unique at all,
& christina has always copied britney..
and i have proof..
so please dont make me waist my time..
xtina did that pic maybe like a week ago
& that pic that i posted before is old.

Britney has not sold more albums than Madonna.

someone needs to tell her that she IS NOT LADY GAGA!

well yes not more than madonna but more than christina

Spears is ranked as the eighth best-selling female recording artist in the United States according to the Recording Industry Association of America with 31 million certified albums and one of the world’s best-selling music artists having sold an estimated 85 million records worldwide.

I think christina has body dysmorphic disorder.

Krissy Fantasy @ 09/20/2008 at 8:01 pm

wow. christina is back :)
love her <3

the album cover is sick..and yes, to much photocred.
How come all her old songs, are starting to become new?
New album= new songs!!!
i m not a hater, im a lover of 50% fan..but like really..it seriously doesn’t make sense, to put old recent music, into new styles of art =S
i mean, there’s like 3-4 new songs on there and the rest is already been done.( should have done this, b4 she got pregnant and stuff)

Sure she came back and all. But inorder to get her fans, back, she needs to spice it up a bit.

ya..chris, is not more famous, than brit. SO NOT MADONNA.
But they both are talented and worked with disney.
So, since brit had been in a melt down, & now she’s cleaning up her act. ( kids, divorce, her sister, hollywood maniacs )
Yet, chris.. she had a baby..and it’s hard to be a mother and a singer.

GL xoxoxo

britney's bitch.... @ 09/20/2008 at 8:02 pm

Considering madonna has been around forever……duh brit hasn’t sold as much as madonna. Madge is 50 and has been around waaaaaay longer, dumbass….

I LOVEDD ¡¡
CHRISTINA SI BACK

BRITNEY IS THE ONLY FEMALE IN MUSIC HISTORY TO HAVE ALL 4 OF HER ALBUMS GO STRAIGHT TO NUMBER 1..BUT SHE HASENT SOLD MORE THAN MADONNA

Gen, what are you talking about? Don’t make me laugh, Christina didn’t copied anybody. In any case she copied herself, here’s the proof:

Now, as you did, I can say that Spears copied Christina (so many times, and I have proof too), and Lady Gaga copied Christina’s look….

And ok, Spears has sold more albums than Christina (who has sold almost 40 millions worldwide) but she just have 3 studio albums, and Spears is going to release her 6th studio album this December…

i love xhristina she is amazingggggg
the cover is wow..i liked

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All