Nicole Kidman Plays Ivanov

Nicole Kidman Plays Ivanov

Nicole Kidman and country superstar husband Keith Urban catch the play Ivanov at London’s Wyndhams Theatre on Saturday.

The play is by Anton Chekov in a new version by Tom Stoppard. Kenneth Branagh plays the title role in Chekhov’s explosive portrait of a man plagued with self-doubt and despair which vividly captures the electrifying atmosphere of Russia on the brink of change.

To buy tickets to this play, visit DonMarWestEnd.com.

nicole kidman ivanov 01
nicole kidman ivanov 02
nicole kidman ivanov 03
nicole kidman ivanov 04
nicole kidman ivanov 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
my 2 cents... @ 09/20/2008 at 3:07 pm

Nice to see them making time for each other. Both are so busy. I thought it would be a slow down time now that they are a family of 3. Maybe after this current movie commitment is over for Nic.

I’m in love with Keiths hat =) Could he be any hotter?!?

oh my god!! she gave birth like 1 month ago(i think ) looks good

Nicole You rock my world s2

Damn, he look handsome in that fedora.

She didn’t give birth..a surrogate did.
It’ll come out one day soon.

but..they look happy. Keith is short in real life.

I really want to see that play. I heard that Kenneth Branagh is excellent.

They both look wonderful. I hope they enjoyed the play.

Kidman wears the pants in this relationship, and now Urban wears her hats too. Please Urban, you have your own fashion sense that was cool, don’t wear what your wife tells you to wear. Haven’ t you seen what she’s been wearing lately?

Nicole is amazing. I finally saw The Invasion last night, and I loved it. She looks great here.

Butterfly @ 09/20/2008 at 3:59 pm

My, gawd, that man is gorgeous (and talented as well). Why is he not in the movies? The hat looks beyond handsome; thank gawd he does not wear a cowboy hat!! I would like to see more pictures of Keith up front; I enjoy Nicole, but would like some pictures of her in the background and he up front!!

nicole and keith looks great!!

lovely couple…

They are lovely. Nic introduces him to London theatre, he gives her a country home in Nashville. Great couple.

Stop the fake preg BS, Nic was pregnant, she simply has the abs of an Olympic athlete.

I can’t decide which one looks more ridiculous.

Yes I can – Urban does.

BETSY SMITH @ 09/20/2008 at 4:27 pm

Keith Urban is a sexy man.. He is also one of the nicest guys out there.

Didn’t she do a movie with Tom Stoppard.. Who directed Shakespear
in Love.. Thanks Just Jared for the photos..!!

If kidman makes her lips any bigger her head will be all forehead and lips soon

Butterfly @ 09/20/2008 at 4:33 pm

Oh, Mary, you must be from the USA. European influence in style is far ahead of the USA. I suppose you think a cowboy hat is stylish (it is for people riding horses and chasing cattle).

bravo Kenneth Brannagh!

they look great, specially Nic, i love to see her with those sunnies!

Kidman seem to be such a sweet and nice person, she has always a simle…i imagine it’s because she is really in a happy fase of her life.

I love Nicole’s style, casual but always elegant! I have a sunnies just like hers, i love them too!
I’m so happy she is in my city!I hope see her around!

I really need to see that play.i read it’s great! I would love to see Nicole in real person, she is my favorite actress!well but i don’t have so much lucky like that…

the hats are to be incognito during the perfoemance it would be rude to cause a stir an someone else’s play, ahem….tom cruise.

Is she in London?my God, i didn’t know…..that’s what happens when someone doesn’t visit JJ for weeks. Anyone know what is she doing there?

kesington @ 09/20/2008 at 4:56 pm

She is in amazing shape, i envy her.I just loved she return to a reedish hair…she would be perfect!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All