Robert Pattinson is Teddy's Trippin'

Robert Pattinson is Teddy's Trippin'

Robert Pattinson leaves Teddy’s nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday with Kait Weiss (blonde), Ashley Meyers (brown jacket) and another female friend who all seemed to have trouble standing up. (It doesn’t look like he helped any of them to their feet either!)

The 22-year-old British actor recently joked about living with best friend Tom Sturridge and their bad behavior as struggling young actors. Pattinson said in the October 2008 issue of Interview Magazine, “We spent the better part of a year just getting drunk every night.”

Twilighters can catch RPattz when he hits the big screen on Friday, November 21. It was also announced earlier this week that Paramore has been confirmed to appear on the upcoming Twilight soundtrack. They’ll be contributing two new songs including one called “Decode”.

robert pattinson teddys 01
robert pattinson teddys 02
robert pattinson teddys 03
robert pattinson teddys 04
robert pattinson teddys 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

I like that you have started to post more of Robert. Better than all of those talentless Disney actors!

ok.. random!!!!

moseley girl @ 09/20/2008 at 3:36 pm

he goes clubbing like every night.

How rude.
But funny though

Hahahahahaha!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/20/2008 at 3:45 pm

omfg

THAT GUY IS SOOO FUUCKING HOT

THE perfect Edward

I’ve been looking forward to this movie since like…they first decided it

was gonna be a movie….

yaaay!.. Robert: ILYSFM!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/20/2008 at 3:46 pm

And I agree ‘Helena’

I’d rather read about him, a million more times than Selena Gomez

Or some other useless celeb out there!

Mareena Saini @ 09/20/2008 at 3:47 pm

Thanks Jared for giving me a daily dose of my favorite actor, Robert!

im so glad that you are posting more on robert pattinson!!!
because…. well he’s just the best.

1# toottally agreed.
he’s hoot.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 09/20/2008 at 3:48 pm

he always looks like he’s clubbing and running around drunk, i think it’s funny haha

Um he sounds like an idiot…

He didn’t even move to have her up? What kind of gentleman is he?

Doesn’t look all that sober here. He’s young. He’ll grow out of it.

I mean Help her up. sorry.

I mean Help not have. sorry

I love the fact that he goes out every single night and gets drunk no matter what. Just like every normal 22 year old who likes to party no matter what.
SEXY ROB!!!!

The sexiest man aliv, no doubts.

Damn, I bet those girls feel like ass today. Sucks to have a camera around when your that wasted.

how rude, hes too embarassed to help her up! hello ignoring her wont convince the photogs or us that she not with you!! hahha

swietlika @ 09/20/2008 at 3:59 pm

wow… it’s really a shame that he is already acting like a diva.
Those girls came probably only to have fun and well… get laid or something, but by being such a jerk and not helping those drunk stupid girls makes me think of him less.
Let’s hope Twilight will turn up to be a good movie because he really fits into the description of Edward.

oh gosh rob!
he could have atleast helped her up.
sorta looks like maybe he was being blinded by camera flashes though.

he is so freakin hot :D, i love himmmmmm!

To me it looks like she sat down in the middle of the pavement to have a cigarette. I wouldn’t help her up either..

Why is he destroying his own career. Its such a shame. He’s so talented.

LMAO xD.
I love him !!!
He’s so hooooooot <3.
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All