Robert Pattinson is Teddy's Trippin'

Robert Pattinson is Teddy's Trippin'

Robert Pattinson leaves Teddy’s nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday with Kait Weiss (blonde), Ashley Meyers (brown jacket) and another female friend who all seemed to have trouble standing up. (It doesn’t look like he helped any of them to their feet either!)

The 22-year-old British actor recently joked about living with best friend Tom Sturridge and their bad behavior as struggling young actors. Pattinson said in the October 2008 issue of Interview Magazine, “We spent the better part of a year just getting drunk every night.”

Twilighters can catch RPattz when he hits the big screen on Friday, November 21. It was also announced earlier this week that Paramore has been confirmed to appear on the upcoming Twilight soundtrack. They’ll be contributing two new songs including one called “Decode”.

robert pattinson teddys 01
robert pattinson teddys 02
robert pattinson teddys 03
robert pattinson teddys 04
robert pattinson teddys 05

Getty

I like that you have started to post more of Robert. Better than all of those talentless Disney actors!

ok.. random!!!!

moseley girl @ 09/20/2008 at 3:36 pm

he goes clubbing like every night.

How rude.
But funny though

Hahahahahaha!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/20/2008 at 3:45 pm

omfg

THAT GUY IS SOOO FUUCKING HOT

THE perfect Edward

I’ve been looking forward to this movie since like…they first decided it

was gonna be a movie….

yaaay!.. Robert: ILYSFM!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/20/2008 at 3:46 pm

And I agree ‘Helena’

I’d rather read about him, a million more times than Selena Gomez

Or some other useless celeb out there!

Mareena Saini @ 09/20/2008 at 3:47 pm

Thanks Jared for giving me a daily dose of my favorite actor, Robert!

im so glad that you are posting more on robert pattinson!!!
because…. well he’s just the best.

1# toottally agreed.
he’s hoot.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 09/20/2008 at 3:48 pm

he always looks like he’s clubbing and running around drunk, i think it’s funny haha

Um he sounds like an idiot…

He didn’t even move to have her up? What kind of gentleman is he?

Doesn’t look all that sober here. He’s young. He’ll grow out of it.

I mean Help her up. sorry.

I mean Help not have. sorry

I love the fact that he goes out every single night and gets drunk no matter what. Just like every normal 22 year old who likes to party no matter what.
SEXY ROB!!!!

The sexiest man aliv, no doubts.

Damn, I bet those girls feel like ass today. Sucks to have a camera around when your that wasted.

how rude, hes too embarassed to help her up! hello ignoring her wont convince the photogs or us that she not with you!! hahha

swietlika @ 09/20/2008 at 3:59 pm

wow… it’s really a shame that he is already acting like a diva.
Those girls came probably only to have fun and well… get laid or something, but by being such a jerk and not helping those drunk stupid girls makes me think of him less.
Let’s hope Twilight will turn up to be a good movie because he really fits into the description of Edward.

oh gosh rob!
he could have atleast helped her up.
sorta looks like maybe he was being blinded by camera flashes though.

he is so freakin hot :D, i love himmmmmm!

To me it looks like she sat down in the middle of the pavement to have a cigarette. I wouldn’t help her up either..

Why is he destroying his own career. Its such a shame. He’s so talented.

LMAO xD.
I love him !!!
He’s so hooooooot <3.
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah hes funny. but he kinda seems like a jerk sometimes

I’m disappointed in him.

Hehehehehe…………….( I won´t use “lol” right now, even if I really want to)

Now I like him more.

(But why the sudden attention, Jared?)

Does he have a drink problem?

Rob is very cute and… hot!

He seems determined to throw his career away. Silly man. No class at all.

it’s fun, he’s young…until he becomes a pain in the butt! One day that man will learn how to dress!

Wow he parties a lot.

Jessiebabie @ 09/20/2008 at 4:08 pm

did anyone see the x17 post of Rob leaving Apple last week?! i think the other girls (who we only see the backs of their heads!) are the same backs of heads here!

also that doesnt look like teddys?one girl is barefoot!!

is he already an alcoholic. drunk every night? his acting career will go right down the bottle.

I was going to say that the girl on the ground looks like Jen Bunney from the profile.

I can’t get enough Rob Pattinson!
i loooove that you’re posting more about him… i’m going to check this site more often now!

Robert’s hot.

He’s a brilliant actor (The Haunted Airman, anyone? How to Be? I mean, good lord!) and truly seems to be a decent, genuine human being. He also seems to be incredibly serious about his profession, and no doubt will have a long and amazingly successful career. But he’s not working right now, so why shouldn’t he go out and have fun? Stop trying to create something negative out of nothing. And thanks, Just Jared, for covering him. It’s impossible to get too much. =)

Stop spamming for the ugly watson girl.

twilight fan @ 09/20/2008 at 4:47 pm

he is so hot !!!!!!!! He seriously need to go out with Kristen Stewart.

Rob needs to be spoken to before he ruins his career

ok,i love him as Edward
but seeing Robert in real life is kinda…unattractive to me
he always looks dirty,drunk or stoned.

When I first saw these pics, I couldn’t even gush on how hott he looked because of that stupid ***** on the floor. Rob stay away from TRASH!

ok he is hot and i really love him but why doesen’t he help those stupid girls ?
and he seems to get out every night?
anyway, he makes me laugh …

He looks really annoyed!

I love Robert Pattinson, but I wish he’d stop hanging out with these trashy women.

stephanie @ 09/20/2008 at 5:19 pm

He should have helped her up. That would be the right thing to do if the girl was his friend or something. Because she looks really stupid sitting on the pavement. But oh well. Thanks for the post, Jared!

Oh, c’mon ~ we have NO idea what the circumstances here are. Rob’s out having a good time ~ we don’t know anything about what he did or didn’t do to help these ladies. People are SO vicious! Why do we always assume the worse of others?! Give him a break, please. Better yet, leave some love! :)

what a douche,he is hot though…

I feel really bad for those girls– being caught on a not so good time by cameras. Rob does seen to be getting fed up with the attention. And maybe he’s not helping the girls because he’s a bit tipsy himself ..or something =(

I really think its amazing that people can take a simple looking scenario and turn it into some ridiculous and outlandish story. Seriously ! Look at the picture people, they were obviously outside having a smoke and a pap snapped their pictures and they ran. and it looks like to me that they are at someone’s apartment building or hotel or something because on girl doesn’t have shoes on and the other is on the ground. NONE of you KNOW that Rob is drunk or know that these girls are trashy. Why couldnt the explanation just be something as simple as “Rob and a few friends have a smoke outside and run from the paps” Gimme a break! Im SO glad I dont live in HOLLYWOOD!

and JUSTJARED: MORE ROB PICS! i think he is a INCREDIBLY talented actor.

He does tend to go for slapper girls

hahaha, sloppy drunks!lol

decodeftw @ 09/20/2008 at 5:46 pm

C’mon, I mean no one is even discussing how Paramore is making two new songs for the soundtrack?
Really? I’m more excited to hear the song and to see the movie than to watch Robert drunk. Seriously. Let the man live and get drunk and do young adult stuff.

“Decode” is gonna be such a great song. I’ve heard a bit of the song when Paramore was on soundcheck in the Final Riot Tour.
Paramore is recording a new music video of Decode next month and it will premiere in early November – probably with scenes from the movie. YES!

robert’s career is fine too, geez….he’s not the only person his age acting who has a good chunk of free time on his hands who clubs nightly.

He’s not a drunk drunk. He’s 22. That makes him a drunk by default. Dude, those chicks are sloppy looking drunks though.

Oh god, he’s hanging out with those types of chicks who fall down on the corners of Hollywood and Vine on a Friday night? Cliched, Roberto! You are hotter than that….at least pick up on the hot ones that fall down at least who don’t have heels they bought at Payless Shoe Source!

Dude, what do you guys expect him to do at the age 22? Join a freaking knitting club?

This guy’s never pretended to be an angel, folks. He’s not a vampire virgin who is afraid to kiss girls. Quite the contrary I’m sure…lol. But who cares? He just needs to look pretty on screen for me-I ain’t his mom.

I think that the person who said that the girl on the pavement is Jen Bunney is right.

I get that Rob is young and all, if I was him, 22 and single, I would go out but the thing is that he’s constantly in clubs. Two days ago, he went to the Teen Vogue’s party and yesterday he went to Teddy’s and like 4 days ago he went out again with bunch of friends… I’m kind of worried… Anyways.. I want him to be mostly recognized as the young talented man, not for going out everyday and not being sober.

Who cares that he may be a lush or that he hangs out with sloppy drunk girls who spread eagle for cameras in a drunken stupor.

You know what really concerns me? Is that crotchblocker of a cap he puts on his darn head all the time. It’s a sin— like J.lo putting a sheet over her azz or Salma Hayak hiding her knockers.

Show the hair, RP, and then all if forgiven.

omgsh! people. who the hell cares if Rob didn’t help them up! geez.. maybe it was their fault that they got so wasted and couldn’t get up on their own.. and obviously there are like only a little bit of pictures.. they probly were able to get up on their own.. Or they were probly having a smoke.. stop turning something so little into such a big thing.

“Omgsh since Rob didn’t help those poor girls up .. I think less of him now” ..

seriously ? wow that’s incredibly stupid to make such a big assumption as that.

And who cares if he goes out every night.. it’s his life.. so what if he likes to drink and have fun .. it’s his life .. just as long as he’s not acting stupid about it and just as long as he’s not getting DUI’s i don’t see a big problem of him wanting to go out clubbing and have fun…

Lastly, I don’t think Rob likes the attention at all.. He’s just trying to have fun and have a good time and go out .. I don’t think he ever expects anyone to know who he is or to take a picture of him every time he goes out because it doesn’t seem like he thinks that he’s such a big deal.. When he does interviews he always seem so uncomfortable with the media and if he get’s caught on camera on like x17 or whatever he’s still really nice to the papz and he doesn’t seem like a jerk or someone who wants so much attention either..
He’s a humble guy with a big career ahead of him.. After Twilight he’ll get even more attention than he already has right now. I sure hope he and the rest of the twilight cast are ready for it.

OH and I’m so excited that Paramore will be on the soundtrack. Twilight and Paramore are the perfect match!

okay i’m finished..

He’s in the music scene and he’s a Euro kid honestly.

Those two things alone are going to make him a bit of a club kid. My friends from Britian prowl clubs a lot more often than I ever have, but I think it’s just done more there. So, is drinking. My Brit friends drink like fishes. And smoke a lot.

Dang, I wouldn’t help that chick up too. I hate dumb broads who can’t hold their liquor and make public hot messes of themselves on the sidewalks outside of clubs like that.

Dumb attention seeking heffers.

so he’s a bit of a lush. LIke that wasn’t hard to figure out.

Who cares though. I just want him to try to manscape a little more often and stop wearing those ” I’m bloated from having my period so I”m wearing baggy pants that come in slimming black” pants..He seriously dresses like a low self esteemed fat person. WTF is up with that?

You know that chick on the ground is mortified that she’s the sloppy drunk girl on justjared!hahahahahahhah

He does dress oddly for a good looking guy. He dresses like this friend I have who paints and tries to be eccentric by wearing berets and painting smocks. Lord, that’s not a compliment either, big guy.

Cute boy nonetheless though.

I have NO problem with him out carousing.

I just wish he’d up his game a little. Like I want to see him as Shia La Beouf’s wingman, and them like getting into fights with bouncers and getting arrested.

That would be way hotter than him watching his drunk friends trip and fall after fighting over the ciggy carton.

devilgirl @ 09/20/2008 at 6:07 pm

WTF? Who *are* these people? Never heard of any of them.

And by the way, pass along a message to these morons: drinking and drugging by actors? Done it. And by far more talented people than you. Look up Peter O’Toole, Michael Caine, Richard Burton, Robert Downey Jr, Peter Lawford, Dean Martin, Errol Flynn, etc etc.

You’re all just a bunch of wannabes.

duh come to the UK and people his age get drunk almost every night and drink beer as soon as they get up. its not a biggie! *rolls eyes*

^ That’s true. and I’m worrying to much. lol.

devilgirl if u dont know robert pattinson gtfo.
hes a friggin talented actor and musician do your research and dont be so prejudiced!!

rob has worked hard in his projects… let him drink if he wants to.
british people drink alot and get drunk. but rob is not like that amy winehouse girl.
jeez give him more credit and let him do what he wants to.
as if you lot can control him anyway.

Renneesme @ 09/20/2008 at 6:17 pm

Dear Daddy:

Stop hanging out with the coke hos outside of Teddy’s. You don’t want to bring a “gift” back to Mommy Bella that will include a lifetime supply of Penicillin!

Love,

RENESEMMEENEMESSMENEEME

rob doesnt dress like any typical celebrity in hollywood.
thats what i love about him. he keeps it real!! he doesnt need to go with and try so much to impress everyone and be a typical celebrity!
hes british not american. (thank god)

Renneesme,

Your comments are hilarious.

Woah, those are some classy broads there!

I thought maybe it was because he was British too!lol Like he reminds me of Bridget Jones Diary and she was a lush the whole times with her friends, falling out of taxi cabs and stuff tooo….lol

Robert Patttinson is Bridget Jones!

He always looks a little musky smelling and dirty, but I’d still hit it. Who am I kidding? I’d hit it even if he smelled like rotten eggs.

ome, rob is sooo hooootttt

OMG…***screaming silently**** all these pics and comments are leaving me feeling so sad…let Rob live his life, he is a brillant actor, talented musician, sexy as hell, and an all round geniune authentic “what you see is what you get” kind of guy…what right do we have to judge his lifestyle choices???… just imagine if we had someone taking pics of us all the time and then hundreds of ppl disecting our every move…waying in their opinions and comments..yes he is a performer and he signed up for this, but really at the end of the day we should only be judging him on his performances as an artist..not his drinking, lack of fashion (I think he looks hot no matter what he wears), poor choices in playmates and whether or not he chose to pick up a “drunken *****” who obviously drank too much…I would have left her drunken ass on the ground too!!!! What blows me away is that everyone is now coming down on him for the all the things a couple of weeks ago we adored him for…his carefree, live for the moment, don’t give a f%$k attitude…Rob if you are reading any of these comments, I say all the power to you…don’t change your pants for a month, don’t wash your hair, drink and smoke as much as you possibly can and
f%#k any woman who throws herself at you, enjoy your fame because as we all know in a week we will all have moved onto someone else who is shinier and newer, and only your work will remain the test of time…which is how it should be….and on a superficial note, you are the sexiest beast alive!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!

Yeh he’s a brit, for sure.

and good.

That guy can’t even lend a helping hand. Says enough.

Love the Rob news haha. Keep it coming.

yeah, i agree “sweetpea”….that’s kinda rude that he didn’t pick them up when they’re on the ground. in Twilight, if that was Bella, Edward would help her up like…immediately. haha. maybe he was just drunk. :/ haha.

but, anyway…i love him! can’t wait for Twilight! i’m counting down the days. 62 more days!!!! :D

jacob♥lover @ 09/20/2008 at 8:26 pm

I WOULD GET SOOOOO DRUNK FOR ROBERT *-*

Oh, people, lighten up a little, will you?
He’s so not a jerk for not helping that girl up.. she was clearly sitting to have a cig. And even if she wasn’t.. there’s nothing worse than taking care of drunk people.. you’re nice and do it once and then they cling on to you every time they have one too many drinks.

He really does go clubbing a lot, doesn’t he? But hell no #29.. Rob doesn’t have a drinking problem. He’s 22! He ought to party as much as he can while he’s young and rich.

*sigh* Oh, how I wish I lived in L.A so I could go out every night and stalk him.. *cough* I mean, dance at Teddy’s, cuz it does like a cool place.

I was going through the website and found these pictures and noticed all of your comments. I don’t know who this guy is, BUT I can tell you that I am a 22 year old who goes out most nights and drinks, AND I never lived in England. I’ve had friends that have fallen over drunk in bars, clubs, streets, IHop, etc., and you know what the rest of us do when they fall – we LAUGH! Eventually we may help each other, but before that we stand there and laugh, because we’re all drunk and one of us just FELL! Its a funny situation.
Just because this guy gets his picture taken doesn’t mean he’s not a normal guy who’s acting like any other 22 year old.
Just another FYI, these pictures never show the ENTIRE situation – just the pictures that they think are going to get the public going (it worked don’t you think?). You never know… There could have been 7 other people out with them, that also didn’t help, and he could have helped them up later. Give the dude a break. Maybe you all should follow in his lead and have a drink and chill the hell out.

Who wouldn’t fall after having a drink or two then trying to walk in those heels? That sidewalk looks really nasty to be sitting on…ugh!

WTF!!!…are we seriously debating whether or not he is a nice guy because he did not pick up a drunk chick who fell over…welcome to the 21st century..pick yourself up and next time don’t drink so freaking much!!!…give the guy a break!!!!! The Internet right now is buzzing with ppl complaining that they don’t like him anymore because he’s not classy…when did he ever claim to be “classy”???? it is not his fault that ppl have blurred his character “Edward” with the real “Robert”…wow we really are a fickle bunch…love him one day and hate him the next…give him a break he’s 22, he’s not breaking any laws…let him be!!!! At least he’s not drinking while driving….no worries Rob there are some fans out there who love you for you!!!!!

oh puhleese @ 09/20/2008 at 8:44 pm

If one of my girlfriends fell on the ground like a drunk outside a club, I’d just laugh at her. Come on, I think it’s hilarious he didn’t help her up. Girl needs to know how to handle her liquor better! He’s not her father!

who cares @ 09/20/2008 at 8:46 pm

I just know that stupid beret he wears all the time needs to go so I can get a better look at his hair cleavage.

Oh, and I’ll shoot myself if he’s hanging out with Jen Bunney.. how I hate those Hills hoes.

I know right about the hat.

I feel like one of those mardi gras pervs yelling “show us your boobs” and “take off your top” to this guy.

Instead it’s “take off your beanie!” and “show up your hair s*x!”

Hey Marie @8:39…I loved it…I totally second your comment….the pics never tell the whole story…Plus I always laugh too when my friends make asses of themselves…and yes we all need to have a drink and chill the hell out…well stated!!!!!! Mine’s in the fridge, I’m going to crack it now!!!

newsflash, people. He ain’t edward cullen. He only plays a vampire on tv…or er, onscreen. Dude’s not a choir boy, nor has he ever said he was.

So who cares if he goes out a lot? That’s what you do in college at his age, he’s just in the Hollywood set instead.

Nothing scandalous folks, keep the traffic flowing, nothing to see here.

He could marry a goat for all I care. Just don’t cut the hair, Rob! Keep those pretty locks all luscious and you can do whatever you want!

hmmmm...... @ 09/20/2008 at 9:01 pm

I think a lot of the judgemental comments are coming from younger people who haven’t gone to college yet. Once you get to college kids, you’ll have a TREASURETROVE of similar photos of yourself looking the hot mess with friends. Yours will stay private though….Robert’s gets published on justjared……lol

He has Asian eye’s… Is he half Korean?? so lovely..hmmmmm

eddie jones @ 09/20/2008 at 9:22 pm

that’s hollywood, and that’s how the west is shown to other countries. this is what the radical islamsits don’t want their daughters turning into, this is what they see the US as, this is what they will fight against.

Classy group!

lol, I think he looks eurasian too. All the cute people right now who are famous have that eurasian look to them…him, The jonas brother with the really black anime hair, camille belle….

i dont like those girls.

He’s pretty.

and no, that’s not hollywood. That’s youth culture, bub. Kids go out and party and drink and sometimes they are sloppy drunks even. They aren’t doing anything different than what the kids in the midwest do at college.

WHAT THE f? @ 09/20/2008 at 10:34 pm

He should have helped her up, but she probably would have pulled him down with her.

Well you never know the chicks might have decided that sitting on the ground was comfortable!!

I love Rob though hehe…

He looks cute even when he’s wasted..

Oh Lord, please… We don’t even know what’s going on in these pictures and people are already assuming that that girl on the floor actually fell and therefore Rob has the obligation to pick her up???
Lay off!

Rob, please, please rethink this. Too much is at stake for you to be making bad choices.
You have a loyal and devoted fan following. Obviously from the number of comments, compared to all the other celebs comments. Your fans care a lot about you. Have some self respect.
Those immature girls are just fools and you can change whom you chose to spend your time with…
Raise your standard

She needs some parental intervention stat!

Oh c’mon. It clearly looks like they were all sitting around and hanging out. (Like a girl could actually fall in that position in heels! Be serious.) Then the paps came and they all took off. Also, I don’t believe he was being ungentlemanly either, since he actually stood there and waited for her to get up, instead of leaving her behind like the other two.

Rob looked mad in the photos. Do we have a video of this?

I’m beginning to like him less and less. I know he’s not Edward, and I know that he never pretended to be. But seriously, the partying constantly, and the drinking constantly, what kind of life is that? Maybe everyone’s doing it, but somehow, I don’t find stumbling out of a club late at night wasted beyond wasted ‘sexy’ or even slightly attractive.

Call me old-fashioned, but I can think of more ways to have fun and be young at the same time. And no, none of them involve knitting.

Rob is not the one stumbling out of a club.
Sheesh, they could have been hanging out outside sitting around and tried to stand up when people started snapping photos.
People have been saying he’s immature, when in fact YOU people who are making stupid assumptions based on these 5 pictures are immature.

I wish he’d make better use of his time. He seems like a smart fellow. With his increasing popularity, maybe he could help out in good causes. I guess it’s time he is introduced to Natalie Portman. He needs some good influences in his life.

He’s losing his magic. He’s turning out to be just your ordinary party boy. And I thought he was different. I guess the depth I thought he had was all imagined. Oh well.

newsflash people: Robert Pattinson isn’t just like you.

He’s an actor with a very different schedule that’s not 9 to 5. He works for a chunk of time, has a chunk of time off. He’s in a “chunk of time off” period it seems, so he’s out and about. WHY?

Cause dude doesn’t have class or a job in the morning.

So who cares if he does club, as long as he’s doing it responsibly? I don’t see him fainting on the sidewalk or drunk off his azz or drunk driving. Dude’s taking a taxi everywhere— it’s all good.

That’s exactly what some people here are discovering: HE’S REALLY NOT AS FANTASTIC AS ALL THAT.

Christine #114:

Where is he stumbling out of a club? Every photo and video they’ve ever taken of the guy, he is never drunk in them.

Who says he’s partying constantly? He’s been out clubbing a lot in the past month, but why wouldn’t he at his age and his schedule?

You are making a lot of assumptions on some guy we don’t know from Adam.

I don’t drink or club or smoke or anything remotely fun(I’m Mormon), but what he’s doing in these videos don’t look any different than what most people do in college.

I would only worry if he was like, not showing up for work because of his partying, or making a huge public spectacle of himself as a loud drunk. He isn’t showing any extreme behavior like that—just mainly he’s a night person….lol

RPattz likes to get his party on….I think this has been well establish’d by now…..every time we see pix of him he’s strolling out of a club. It’s all kool….what worries me??? He seems to b hanging out w/fugly ******-ass ho’s…..WTF????! He is a f7cking HOT PIECE! can’t he find better looking women to hang with?????

seriously….people need to stop acting like Robert’s their best friend and he “let them down” because he’s not whatever they imagined in their mind.

He’s just a dude getting his party on like any other dude his age….and he happens to be extremely hot enough to play edward cullen.

Who cares what he does in his free time, as long as he puckers up real pretty on the big screen as our favorite vamp? I know I don’t!

He looks totally annoyed being photographed….

Thank God he clubs nightly—how else are our sorry azzes gonna get to see him in print so often!

So cheers for lushy Robert—it keeps your pretty mug online on justjared

people need to stop acting like they know what’s going on in his life because they see a picture here and there of him online.

It’s weird reading all these comments like you guys have any clue who he is.

All he is to us is a friggin’ halogram—an image..

A pretty image, I confess, but we don’t know him, peoples. Give the dramatics and dr. phil talk a rest. You don’t know him.

and this is why, kristen is dating micheal

well said “ivyleague”, he’s the best looking guy in Hollywood . why can’t he find better looking girls???? anybody can get these hoes….it just baffles me.

please some quality control Robert!!! these girls are junk….

be nice about Robert’s beyotches…maybe they are just his friends.

yes please post more news about rob! you are the only celeb blogger that i check for rob.. keep them coming!! its nice to see he’s getting more media.

Ladies, Ladies Please no name calling …poor girls. Do I detect a hint of jealosy?
hey, I don’t need to be drunk … I will go and volunteer (sober of course )and sit in the side walk and watch rob all night. heck ,yea!
sorry that sounds kind of sick.

How hot do you have to be to dress like the grandma from the “Golden Girls” and still look hot. Robert Pattinson Golden Girl, I salute you and I thank your parents for bumping nasties so that you could be here today!

wow, he just made my left ovary sigh with longing.

that girl is ridiculous.
he. is. SO HOT.

MORE ROBERT PLEASE!

Twilighter @ 09/21/2008 at 3:23 am

Thanks for posting up Robert P. pictures ! HE HAS MILLIONS OF FANS AND IT’S NICE TO NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT ZAC E. OR CHRIS BROWN THANKS FOR SHOWING A REAL STAR !!!!

You know what I saw? He gave a look like my brother did when he saw some drunken women in sight. I wasn’t thinking about him as a gentlemen or not at all but I was thinking of how shameful it must be from those drunken girls. One question, why does is seem he was just there on the wrong spot in the wrong time for the paps flashing their cameras. Seems like he was just there till the girls shove themselves pass him. Everyone would look if those women are like that, even Robert Pattinson!

wow .. i’m happy that he’s getting a lot of attention in Hollywood .. been waiting for this since 2005.. plus he’s hot !!! but he comes off like a jerk sumtimess .. i mean help her up !!

He has no class. Common as muck.

If he was a gentleman he would go out with girls like that. His mum must be so proud!

He’s not very bright.

Hehehehe——–are people here crazy or what?

Maybe he himself was so drunk that he couldn´t bend down….

Or maybe it just happened so fast that there was no time to help—-I mean, come on now—the girl tripped, she was probably embarrassed herself and didn´t want any help.

———————–still funny as hell————————————————-

Such a fool for throwing away his career like this. His fans are leaving him in droves. I dont like him any more

He’s too sleazy for my liking. He’d better be practising safe sex.

PR disaster – what an idiot.

Put me off seeing twilight.I’ll just be imagining this!

Focus on acting not ******** around. I thought he could be a Mat Damon but I was so wrong.

Elizabeth @ 09/21/2008 at 6:38 am

Disappointment, disappointment! Get a grip, Rob. Maybe you should start caring about your fans who truly care about your career. I mean, come on, with pictures like these, projects wouldn’t exactly come in droves. Wisen up, please.

There’s nothing wrong with him going out every night……that’s what you’re supposed to do in your 20′s. Have fun and occasionally do something stupid.

P.S. : I LOVE YOUR BAD BOY ATTITUDE! IT’S RATHER SEXY! XD

robertpattzlover @ 09/21/2008 at 8:29 am

i love him!more rob please!

RPattsrules @ 09/21/2008 at 8:34 am

OMG I love this man sooo much!!

For me, there is no problem if he gets out with many girls and if he looks drunk (a little bit, imo). I mean, I’m from Italy and here we are different than people in USA, I think.

Rob is 22. I’m not his mom. I don’t want to judge him If he drunks or smokes. It’s his life. Who cares?? And we will nver know what happened in those pics. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions…..

I only love him as an actor and musician. I think he is a really good and polite person. And a beautiful man, of course.

ROBERT, ITALY LOVES YOU AND WILL SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!!!!!

robertpattzlover @ 09/21/2008 at 8:34 am

do rob has a girlfriend?

does rob has a girlfriend?

charlie_is_a_girl @ 09/21/2008 at 9:29 am

okayyy, they are obviously all wasted and it doesnt look like the girl fell, it looks like she sat down for a cigeratte so why would he help her up. also, hes 22 so he should be out clubbing and partying. hes not working so dont make a big deal out of nothing. when he is acting hes serious about his career. hes on a break dont make a big deal about him having fun lik other 22 year olds. and hes sooo ***** hottt.
god dont turn this into such a negative. plus, he looks a bit blinded from all the cameras.

How lame are some of these comments that he’s ruining his career cause the guy clubs.

You guys realize that he’s not doing anything different than every other star his age in Hollywood right?

He’s just getting a lot of pap attention right now cause he’s getting that “next big thing”momentum from Twilight.

Seriously, get a grip people. Unless he was fainting on the side of the road or getting in drunken brawls or driving drunk, there’s not much to worry about. It’s not like he has work or school in the morning!

sorry to bust your little delusional bubbles, fangirls. Did you really think Robert stayed at home twiddling his fingers until you were old enough to date? Half you broads sound like jealous girlfriends. You’re just angry cause he’s got the females around him. lol Like that wasn’t hard to figure out already.

ppl please!!! @ 09/21/2008 at 10:09 am

hehehehe..this is so hilarious (but in a sick and twisted way)…why is it that we all feel the need to pass judgement on everything this poor guy does????? I am truly awestruck at the fact that people are so “disappointed in him”…wtf did he do…its not like he was drowning kittens and beating babies…so he went out for the third time this week…who cares…does it make him any less of an actor…NOOOOO…I am so sorry for the ppl who feel like he misrepresented himself…but check out any of his interviews, he has never tried to be anything but himself…a sexy guy with a wicked sense of self-depricating humour…so everyone untwist your panties from the uncomfortable knot and just relax…refocus your energy on stuff that really affects your life like the sorry state of our economy and environment…there are bigger things out there then whether or not Rob Pattinson should or shouldn’t have picked up an intoxicated “lady” off the ground…Rob no worries, not all your fans are so fickle….and p.s never cut your sex hair…ever–ever!!!!!!!

People want him to take his career seriously. He’s wasting his talent which is considerable. Show some class for a change Rob and stop turning uplate to photoshoots. He was sacked from his only theatre role so what does that say about him.

GOD people he freaking British it’s like whats expected of him… It’s like that one SNL skit about Peter O’toole and Michael Cain when there drunk all the time. It’s a European thing they can consume more liquor than us because they have a headstart by 4 years! :D

oh for heaven’s sake stop asking if he has a girlfriend. The answer is a big NO! HE has hoes!!!!

@ 152

Yeah, i’m w/u…..doesn’t he have a g/f?? I thought he wz chill’ng w/Camilla Belle??? what happen’d there? At least she’s better looking than the fuglies he’s been keeping company with……………….

with all this drunken girls around … who needs a girlfriend?
be safe Rob.

all I hear is “he is british” that is normal, in other interviews with british actors, it seems that they always goin to or getting out of a bar. How accurate are those impressions. Anyone is british here, clarify this mess. I just don’t think that most british or Europeans are that cazy. who can keep up with that kind of life style.

I’m European and I can’t count the times I stumbled out of a club, sat on the floor and had a cigarette :)) Just be safe Rob and enjoy it.

I really love him
I don’t care what he is doing there

I just like his way to be

I LOVE ROBERT!!!

Rob’s having a good time which is totally kool, but i wonder……..if his PR ppl will b reining him in soon???? if his slobbery drunken sidewalk hijinx w/ho’s starts to become a habit, his PR or the Twilight execs will b sure to have something to say about it. This sorta thing starts to look nasty if it’s not kept to a minimum, yes????

He is only young. Do you have 22-years old friends? Probably he only wants to be on the loose. Every young person wants the same. :)

he just wants to show that it is equal to any other person of 22 years. what we tell him he definitely is not, but for him .. well, never mind. I can not read his mind to know what he definitely thinks. I mean, don’t matter. Let him have fuuuuuuuuuun! “Everibody likes a fiesta :9 everybody wants to have fun”

I agree with some of the comments that Rob is 22 and enjoying life, also that he did get expelled from school and been fired from a job, so there is definately some bad boy behavior. I mean who hasn’t had that when they were 22, I know I had some bad girl behavior. However, I was not in the spotlight nor did a movie that cost millions hang over my shoulders. This publicity from the paps is good for the movie because its free marketing and also free marketing for Rob. It could also backfire because he could be labeled and turn out to be the male Tara Reid (yuck). I think some business planning is necessary to evaluate and balance his personal and business life. He’s still hot though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Brits/Europeans

I lived in Spain for a job for 8months, and here’s my take.

Europeans are more casual about drinking and clubbing. I never really clubbed. But when I lived in Madrid and worked with other kids my age from the states?

We were out clubbing after our job there almost everyday. It’s just what you do there. You go out more.

so, seeing rp out all the time doesn’t seem odd to me. He gets his job done it seems(Catherine Hardwicke has commended him again and again for taking his role so seriously and preparing so well for it), so he’s having some fun now.

ps: Before people make judgements on how he’s blowing it and not taking his career seriously.

Try to keep things in context guys.

From what I’ve read, he can be a little flighty in some ways(being late,etc.) But in other ways, he’s very serious about what he does. Kristen Stewart and Catherine Hardwicke have elaborated time and again about how much preparation and thought he put into playing Edward Cullen.

He’s a pretty guy- he could have simply gone in there and posed and that would have cut it. But the background and research and though he put into interpreting the role is really impressive.

He’s a smart guy, when you hear what he used to reference Edward Cullen in a more accessible grounded way.

Keep that in mind along with pictures of him having fun at night with friends.

Hamptons bound @ 09/21/2008 at 6:58 pm

Rennesmee…. I love you’re comments.. haaah.! although Renesmee is spelt with one “n”.

~~~~

LOVE
HIM
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Rob we want to have you , and your liver around for a little bit longer.
Have fun, we don’t want you to see you at AAA, so be careful
Ah! please let us see more of your wonderful sexie hair.
LOL

okay he does not have a drinking problem that is how Brittish people are……i do feel that he shouldn’t be doing that (not that i am saying clubbing is bad it is just too much) i mean c’mon when am i ever going to see a picture of him just sitting down at a coffee shop or whatever drinking coffee and talking to a few buddies….hey it’s normal.

Oh quit using the excuse that he’s 22. It’s getting tiring.

And yes he does have a girlfriend.

@174

he has a g/f??? hmmm…….i’ve heard diff stories…that he’s w/Nikki Reed, but then i heard, Camilla Belle…..is it one of them????

what a classy bunch

Guys we are not going to see pics of him at the coffee shot, because they are not the money shots…what sells pics and gets ppl like us talking are the ones of him s#$t faced drunk and doing stupid stuff..come on…when would a pic of him sipping on a cup of tea merit 200 comments??????

They don’t catch him at the coffee shops because paps go to certain places that are going to have a lot of stars in one place. Robert frequents some pretty high profile clubs, so of course that’s why we only see him in clubs…..that’s where the paps are!

He’s not high profile enough to have paps following his every move throughout the day , folks, so that’s why we get the club shots…cause they are taking pictures of him along with like dozen other celebrities in one spot on a given night.

And what’s wrong with saying he’s 22? When I was in college, me and my friends were out a good couple nights a week–and that’s with a school schedule and side jobs. He doesn’t have a normal job and he’s not in school. So, he has even more opportunity to go out more.

if he IS dating someone, its probably one of those girls! so watch who you call a *****. we love rob and shouldnt be judging him or those girls from the pictures, its just a picture, we dont know what is actually going on.

I know secrets! @ 09/22/2008 at 1:00 am

i know secrets! @ 09/22/2008 at 1:02 am

if he is dating someone, its probably one of those girls! so watch who you call whores. we love rob and shoudnt be judging him or those girls form that picture, its not fair because we dont know what is really going on in the picture. lets just support him.

i know secrets! @ 09/22/2008 at 1:02 am

Alice_Cullen @ 09/22/2008 at 1:10 am

dude, are these really his friends? or just random peeps he just met? i noticed that one of the photos has a girl barefoot? what the crap – that’s just nasty!!

You people really need to get a life, seriously…
Being worried about an actor who doesn’t even know you or care to know you probably, and judging him??
COME ON PEOPLE, HE’S 22, he’s in his twenties, I’m 22, life is a f*cking party at this age…he’s just being a normal 22 year old dude.
Yeah these girls are pretty trashy, but it’s his life, once you teeny boppers reach your twenties maybe you’ll understand better.

Leave the poor guy alone, let him live his life!!!

OMFG!!!!111!!!11!1oneone!1one!1! Rob’s going out with drunk girlzzz AND ARE NOT HELPING THEM STAND UP!!!111oneone1!

Bloody idiots making groundless speculations based on photos taken by paparazzis who may have been drunk too.
“Oh, I’m so disappointed, why Rob, oh why??”
You fickle fans, back off.

Caz, he doesn’t have a drinking problem… he’s just English, you know?
It’s what English guys do every night. Get wasted! That’s probably why he didn’t help her up.. he was too wasted to understand what’s happening. Besides, I mean all 3 of them are falling down??? Geeeeeez And he’s out with them because…??????

Thank God he didn’t fall too… that would have been bad! Even though I’m ROL right now… it’s still very disappointing… he’s throwing his career away like this. Pretty soon, the tabloids will start calling his a “party boy” and stuff.

Fans cant keep making excuses for him. His agent needs a word with him.

He does seem to be trying to destroy his own career.

oh please @ 09/22/2008 at 9:58 am

You guys are being so dramatic.

The guys goes out at night. He parties.

This is only a problem if it starts to affect his work directly. Shia La Beouf has done some dumb stuff where it’s affected his work.

Or else, is making a total public spectacle of himself, like picking fights with bouncers who try to throw him out of the club(which, Shia La Beouf has done as well…lol…and I say that as a Shia fan).

Robert’s not filming right now though. He isn’t being photographed falling over in a drunken haze. He’s always taking taxis or getting rides with people, so he’s not drunk driving. And he’s acting like an ***** in public.

So calm down.

You guys realize NO ONE ELSE is following Robert Pattinson closely enough to think he’s “ruining his career,” right?

Just us horny broads on justjared are watching his every step.

Everyone else doesn’t even know who he is basically.

We are all just being too obsessed with this guy cause eh’s pretty and he plays dreamy characters.

So, he really isn’t a virginal vampire—big surprise.

He likes to party and club and be around girls_–big flipping surprise #2.

What evs, I think he’s fine.

Rob, this is gettng old. Please visit some other places in CA, museums, amusement parks, Theathers, The wineries ( I bet you would like that), Hollywood.
ooops! No,not Hollywood. Is a bad Influence. LOL

Do you excersise. I would love to see you a picture of you all sweaty, after a morning run, ay ya ay!

maria said:

“Just us horny broads on justjared are watching his every step.”

We have no idea what are talking about, so stop that.!
LOL

Ok, we are a little obessed, nothing wrong with that, This is a healthy obssession.

how about Monterey, Carmel lots of fellow actors have restaurants there, Big Sur is beautiful. The hunted light houses.
How about San Francisco. China town is amazing, alcatraz, The wax museum,etc.
sacramento is beautiful with a big russian population. Wonderful food
There is a lot to see in CA.
Please Focus!

eh........................... @ 09/22/2008 at 3:33 pm

When I was 22, I was out having fun just like Rob (except on a college campus). He’s 22- let him have his fun,- and hey, if the girls want to put out, as long as he is SAFE, I say he should take it! Why the hell not?

That said, I agree with poster #168 – I hope he has fun, but at the same time, doesn’t turn into the male Tara Reid. He strikes me (based on interviews, seeing I don’t know him) as someone who is kind of shy, and really isn’t into all this attention. And seriously, I couldn’t even imagine if I was that wasted (and I have been) and having a pap camera in my face. I’d be annoyed too!

While I say “kudos Rob” for being himself and having a wicked sense of humor, he does have to realize he is representing a film/a film studio/a movie franchise/etc- and unfortuantely in Hollywood, people talk. Talent only gets you so far….

So I guess what I am saying is party on Rob, just don’t let it screw your career.

OMG!!!!! I love Robert pattinson!!! He is so freakin hot! I can’t wait to see him in twilight!!! I love the book series!! Even though I love rob I wish he would stop going to clubs almost every night and getting drunk

The guy is awesome. Plus, he’s hottttt. Who cares if he was drunk anyways? lol I don’t think he’s an alcoholic, he’s just havin’ some fun.

Coolperson1 @ 09/22/2008 at 8:54 pm

I love the pic of Rob in the Interview mag. Anyway I don’t think he was being mean by not helping the girls. He was just, well, stunded when the paps randomly showed up and started taking pics of him. I’ve seen him drunk, and he doesn’t get that wasted, just enough to have fun and be safe at the same time.

I guess what I’m saying is party on Rob!!!

And if Rob ever reads this, don’t drink and drive, it’s your funeral.

HAHA he is always partying, who can blame him, he’s 22 years old and he is probably the sexiest guy alive.

U ARE ALL SO RIDICULOUS

HOLLYWOOD IS NOT GETTING TO HIM. HE IS 22, A NORMAL GUY WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN. THINGS THAT MY 22 YEAR OLD BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS DO. ARE THEY FAMOUS? NO. GET OVER YOURSELF S AND STOP PUTTING HIM DOWN. WHY WOULD HE ACT LIKE A GOODY GOODY BECAUSE HIS FAMOUS? HE IS JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME BEING A NORMAL 22 YEAR OLD OK!!!!!!

AND NO. HE DOESN’T HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM HE IS JUST BEING A 22 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKES

@198

sh7tf&ckwhaaaaa??? U’ve seen him wasted????! do tell!

I don’t think they fell
it looks like one was bending down and the other was sitting to get a cig.
i think he would have helped it they fell.
but keep posting more of these kinda of people jared!
no disnney stars who won’t have a job in five years…

omg another one whose into ******! cannot believe it!

cannot believe my comment was censored! what ever happened to freedom of speech!!just was stating the truth!

who is his girfriend?

Rob plz stay home this week so everyone can move onto judging someone else…move on ppl there’s nothing to see here!!!

Just don’t end up like Lindsay Lohan, Rob. Not the greatest comparison, because Lindsay is talentless and marginally attractive, but she could have had a decent career. You’ll only be the ‘it’ boy for so long so don’t waste the opportunities. And he is still really young so hopefully he’ll grow out of the club scene and pick friends that at the very least remember to wear shoes.

why do people think he has a drink problem? he’s just british… it’s the norm for us to go and have a good time!

I agree with ellie, I have been to England several times and Brits love to party, the only thing I’m sad about in this picture is that I’m not in it. I would love to party with the hot piece of A$$ that is Robert.

Who wouldn’t, look at him, I’ll drink to that

You guys need to chill.
First of all, he’s young.
Second of all he’s probably drunk so he probably would have fallen down if he had tried to help her up.
This isn’t gonna destroy his career, every other young actor out there goes out and parties.
He probably did this before he got famous anyway!
And I don’t think some of you realize the amount of stress the paparazzi put on these stars, not to mention the fact that he’s new at this and is just beginning to be stalked.
So, until he shaves his head and hits cars with umbrellas let’s not say he’s ruining his career.

whoa.
whoever said it looks like jen bunny.
it does not!

hes sooo gorgeous.
i like him better when he has on his liuke edward make-up.
and who cares if he wasnt helping her.
i mean wow.
shes just some trashy drunk chick.

I think I would be all dizzy and wasted (not necessarily drunk) if Robert was around.,His presence would be enoght to get me intoxicated. WOW!

robert is so DAMN HOT!!! but i think his to self center and mean I LOVE HIM but he needs to change how he is

for some reason this makes me more attracted to him
he’s so hot holy motherrrrrr!

Just because he doesn’t help them up doesn’t mean people have to think less of him. If you met him in person, you’d think differently. Hearing everyone say how kind he was when they met him, makes him seem like a pretty nice guy. I haven’t heard one person say he was rude to them. So, the girls were being stupid and couldn’t stand, that’s not his problem.

robert has a girlfriend ?

robert has a girlfriend ?

I know who he is dating! She’s some girl in Hollywood who is apparently also an up and coming actress. I’ve seen them together multiple times and she’s gorgeous. I LOVE RPATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a Bar in LA and I always see them, they are like the REAL bella and edward! SOooOoo excited FOR TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOO soon guys!!!!!!!!!

mwah mwah
- Lorena McCarthy

If you love paramore vote for them to win ‘breakthrough artist’ at the AMAs!!!

Ha-ha! It looks like she was trying to pick up her cigarette that fell on the ground. Funny stuff!! I like the girl without her shoes on. So hilarious!!

nowayyyyyyyy @ 11/22/2008 at 5:42 pm

That’s what you get in LA – dumb drunk hos. He probably is a jerk, but he’s gorgeous! Hopefully he’ll grow out of the bad things…in a few years we’ll see what a **** he really is.

I actually know the girl in black, her name’s angela ciciriello. She’s nothin but a **** and a drunk!

he is so hot! for a 22 year old he looks so young! i love him and his movie twilight! i love him and his super hot hair! super hot rob!

i hd a crush on him. but not anymore. he’s a total jerk!

he must have a reason rite…

he’s hot but i dont think he should be drinking now they have considered firing him off new moon.

@Daniella: i really want him to be good. i dont want him to smoke do drugs or drink every nite. i cant belive he would do this. i switched teams from rob to taylor. every time i looked at rob i melt and every time i look at him now i just feel like he couldnt be worse. rob changed everything. if rob keeps this up he is just going to be another washed up hotty. taylor is going to take his place by the 4 movie. no dout.

if they want to fire rob off the new moon set they are going to lose EVERY SIGAL FAN. i will stop watching if they do. they couldnt of picked better people to play the part. here is a little note to the people who want to fire him if you do i i will tell ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY WILL TELL THERES. AND BY THE NEXT FEW MONTHS YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ABOUT 100 FANS LEFT. I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET RID OF HIM.