Heidi Montag To Design Own Wedding Dress

Heidi Montag To Design Own Wedding Dress

Heidi Montag and longtime boyfriend Spencer Pratt celebrate her 22nd birthday with a lavish birthday bash at the Christian Audigier Nightclub inside Treasure Island Hotel and Casino on Friday in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Her actual birthday was on Monday.)

The 22-year-old Hills starlet proudly complemented her sparkly Herve Leger bandage dress with a crucifix pendant around her neck.

When Spencer was asked when the couple was getting married, he said, “Very soon, very soon.”

Heidi chimed in, “I’m waiting!”

Asked if she was designing your own wedding dress, Heidi replied excitedly, “Of course, of course!”

30+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag‘s birthday bash…

heidi montag vegas birthday bash 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

i love them in the weirdest way :D

heidi is so pretty
but spencer is one of the ugliest guys ive ever seen (seriously) ,they are a terrible match

I hate them both!!

I HATE HER. GO DIE UGLY *****

sophia bush wore that dress 1000 times better.

they are both ugly, ewww

She makes Herve Leger look trashy!

SEPENCER IS SOOOO HOT ! HEIDI IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON THE PLANET!

You spelled his name wrong! But I do agree with you he is hot and is a great boyfriend Heidi is so lucky!

the dress looked better on sophia. im tired of hearing about them getting rewarded for nothing.

why is it all these actress are suddenly designers? Don’t you have to go to college and gain some sort of degree or skills in design anymore.

Heidi Montag is an actress? Just because The Hills is some badly scripted show, doesn’t mean that those ****** should be regarded as an actresses!

i hate them both!!!
like ive said millions of times and i will continue saying this until it happens.
they need to freaking die and dissappear.
theyre like a bad ****. you know its there but you cant get rid of it.
i hate you heidi and spencer!!!!! hate you.

Cute dress, horse face.

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 09/21/2008 at 3:41 pm

PARASITE ‘N RIDICULOUS LIKE PUTARIS HILTON HAHAHA

fatal_error @ 09/21/2008 at 3:46 pm

Sorry, but I think Heidi has the ugliest shaped face. She is not the least bit attractive to me.

pusy cat doll @ 09/21/2008 at 3:50 pm

# 15 steph @ 09/21/2008 at 3:38 pm i hate them both!!!
they need to freaking die and dissappear.
theyre like a bad ****. you know its there but you cant get rid of it.
i hate you heidi and spencer!!!!! hate you.
+++++++++++++++++++++
DITTO!!!!!

I think she looked a thousand times better during the first season of the Hills except for her hair. Her hair is nicer now.

TERRY- vtc @ 09/21/2008 at 3:59 pm

15# TOTALLY AGREED
VTC
the booth sould disapear;
at least they make a good couple , the ******* ugly couple
eeeeeeew they scare me.

She’s terrible, looks fake, is fake… Spencer is a *******! She was so nice, that ************* ***** change A LOT! I bet they get divorce in 5 years TOPS!

Why doesn’t she fall in a hole or something?

her head is sooooo big like a bobble head doll

Too bad all you girls posting on this site can’t put your photos up for all to see& compare to Heidi. Take a look in the mirrir and look at what you see… I bet it is not a pretty sight!

CrazyDaisy @ 09/21/2008 at 4:59 pm

they will be divorced!

HOW can you say he is ugly ? All my friends and I are inlove with him!

I’ve never seen anybody who pulls of a Herve Leger dress so badly.. Blake Lively did well and so did everybody else! You need a little bit of meat and curves to pull of the dress.

ginamarie @ 09/21/2008 at 5:08 pm

Wow! Heidi looks incredible in these pictures! Her faced is SOOOOO pretty and I love that dress. Spencer is a lucky guy and I’m glad they’re happy together.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 09/21/2008 at 5:19 pm

Her smile makes me want to punch her in the mouth.

This couple is a sad commentary on our society.

What is fake, we believe is real. And what is real, we believe is fake.

both are jerks, hes the worst boyfriend and moral human being. hope they stop posting about these two.

She looks so plastic.

there is something wrong about there…
the fake boobs? the fake boobs in the sparkly dress?

I don’t know…

i think heidi looked pretty in the third picture.

join http://www.lovethehills.proboards106.com

These two must be paying JJ a fortune to continue posting their pictures despite most everyone hating them.

ewwwwwww i HATE spencer soooooooooooooooooo much! he sucks.

ewww their both annoying!

sophia looked so much better in the same dress then this horse.

Hey Ben !!!! You really hit that nail on the head !!! I am ugly and just jealous of them, their success and looks,not to even mention their happiness! I sort of resemble one of the ugly stepsisters in the cinderella movie!

They are magnificent!
Full of style and grace.

Hamptons bound @ 09/21/2008 at 7:07 pm

_________________

SPENCER PRATT IS NOT

NOT

HOT!

AT ALLLLLLL

__________________

And this Montag, is so fake.. there’s an article in the october issue of Teen Vouge (with zac efron ♥♥♥ on the cover) about faking you’re body…

Her chest was barely an A.. and now she is like what… DD
she had NO lips.. and now they just look inflated..
she had regular designer clothes
now she wears flamboyant designer clothes
and her hair is completely fried her head.

so if you girls look up to her and her totally fake body, you’re just gonna become in the near future ; super-plastics.. so love you’re body the way it is…

eddie jones @ 09/21/2008 at 7:40 pm

lol, she’s starting to develop a real face, these two have to be related, first cousins or something. it’s just too weird, all the plastic surgery and everything.

Whatever! @ 09/21/2008 at 7:58 pm

I never comment on these things, but I have to say that these two really are the biggest waste of oxygen and space…really wtf is there even likeable about them…I don’t hate anyone or thing, except for them and perhaps those little pieces of wood that sometimes get lodged under your fingernail and fester..no wait I like those, ok…its just them…HATE THEM!!!!!! And by the way, why does she look more and more like a freaky Bratz doll everytime I see her??? Its freaking me out…

I was in Vegas last night and they were a huge hit ! Everyone loved seeing and meeting them

anonymous @ 09/21/2008 at 8:35 pm

Sophia Bush wore this dress 1000000 times better!

I NEVER comment but I just wanted to say Sophia Bush wore the dress a million times better. She actually has a body, Heidi. Eat a sandwich

Like she is gonna have a dinner, duh!

HEY CAIN>>>>>>>>>>> MAYBE YOU SHOULD SKIP A FEW MEALS!!!!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/21/2008 at 11:01 pm

LOL…NUMBER # 30….AND AGREE ALSO NUMBER # 23….if you dig the hole, I will push them in……Why are they so popular with certain people?………..What does she do anyway?……Act?……..( LOL )

YAY for hm and sp!! @ 09/21/2008 at 11:04 pm

yes!! i am happy for them – finally getting married. They are only young still, it must be hard for them to be in this spottlight, having people come on these things and say the hate them and want them to die. If i was them i would laugh it off, because people who say that kind of thing are really messed up, immature and just down right sick in the head. I would never wish that appon anyone. There are alot worse people in the world than these two.

Heidi is beautifull, and as someone had posted before to those who say she is ugly, how bout you post your photo’s on here?? And let people judge you…. It’s probably all the uglies saying HM is ugly, because they are jealsous!!

Republican for Obama @ 09/21/2008 at 11:15 pm

Clearly this relationship is a joke. Like her dumb a^s saying she is a virgin but yet the second season she had to take a pregnancy test. What a dumb cu^t.

Republican for Obama @ 09/21/2008 at 11:18 pm

Plus, she is so da&n ugly. It’s sad when at that age that you have to get that much plastic surgery at that age to look descent. Just imagine her face 5 to 10 years from now. Look at Joan Rivers/ Sylvester Stallone/ and all the others.

All of you haters are such pathetic losers! get a goddamned life. Your jealously is so obvious…I feel sooooo sorry for all of you. TSK TSK

Never thought I would say this, but they are growing on me. They are not as annoying to me as they use to be.

I think they seem really sweet and in love. why hate on that???
Ask yourselves that question. I think the answer is obvious.

Did this broad think she looked good when she left the house? Looks like a 2 dollar *****.

i like heidi, she rocks.

By the way, she is NOT wearing a crucifix. A crucifix depicts Jesus on the cross, she is just wearing a blinged out cross.

ihate them both!
you’re damn stupid inclued you heidi , you don’t realase who you have next to you

im gonna say this only once… heidi and spencer are attention whores and pains in americas asses!

Spencer needs to shave his face pubes.

Spencer is the man!
Brody is a waste of space…he and Lauren deserve eachother

OMG image 9 shave your underarms gross

that’s a cross not a crucifix. a crucifix has the body of christ on it.

Who are these attention wh***s??