Jude Law Calls For Peace

Jude Law Calls For Peace

Jude Law shares a laugh with filmmaker Jeremy Gilley at the Peace One Day Concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday in London, England.

The two British boys, along with featuring musicians Annie Lennox, Peter Gabriel, Lenny Kravitz and John Legend, promoted the Peace One Day campaign for an annual day of global ceasefire.

MySpace CEO Chris DeWolfe was also in attendance and is pictured inside.

The Albert Hall audience also saw a screening of Jeremy‘s film about his tireless endeavors, The Day After Peace, which he said will be shown in every school in America next year.

20+ pictures inside of Jude Law calling out for peace…

jude law peace one day concert 01

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first!
love him

sharyllee @ 09/22/2008 at 1:13 pm

Wow!!!

purpleworm @ 09/22/2008 at 1:16 pm

such a beautiful man. impossibly beautiful. so much warmth comes from his face in pic #14. thought about him a lot yesterday & the POD concert. wish him every happiness, both professionally & personally.

sharyllee @ 09/22/2008 at 1:26 pm

Proud of you, Jude. Love Jude

I thought of him yesterday too. It’s such an important cause he’s supporting – I’m really proud of him too ’cause there’s a lot more to him than just a (very) pretty (and sexy) face :-D

That being said – holy, moly! He’s hot in a suit. And no t-shirt either! :lol:

omiGod

what a face….
beautiful

Nice to see celebs doing something else instead of shopping around and attending parties.

Beautiful Jude, but, for me, Jude is complex, original, of various interest. Interesting, very interesting, and this is more important than beautiful.

lovely, lovely, lovely Jude! This man is so HOT…look at that face and those eyes and that smile! Okay, and the suit looks really good on him….mmm- yummy ;)
Oh and I completely appreciate all his (and Jeremy’s) work for Peace Day…such an important cause in this tumultuous world we live in right now.

good work Jude! Can’t wait to see you in Sherlock Holmes’ movie!!!! Stay on track, ’cause your on fire right now!

PERFECT JUDE !
ABSOLUTELY :)

I`m so proud of you Jude !!
I LOVE YOU!

Que homem lindo! É quase inacreditável!
Vejam bem aqueles olhos, aquela boca, aquele sorriso!
Só pode ter sido feito no Céu!!
Continua o bom trabalho Jude!!!
Nem posso acreditar que vou ver-te ao teatro em “hamlet” e vou encontrar-te a seguir!

AMO-TE!

I have no words.
Stunning beauty!
Thank you so much Jared!!!

blackworm @ 09/22/2008 at 4:23 pm

“Can’t wait to see you in Sherlock Holmes’ movie!!!! Stay on track, ’cause your on fire right now!”

I agree, shea. He’s getting ready to have a big comeback. Keep going forward, Jude. The past will be forgotten.

Mery, I agree with you too. Jude’s complexity is what makes him SO IRRESISTABLE! Much, much more important than being beautiful.

melina flynn @ 09/22/2008 at 4:34 pm

Well, i LOVE Jude, he’s really hot, but i don’t think he’s hot in these pics.. In fact i watched the hole show yesterday and to me, looks like he’s always wearing the same pants, the same shoes… Anyway, i love him.

As always Jared delivers the goods. Thanks several million. What a
day – from one day of NO FIGHTING iN AFGHANISTAN to what must
eventually come, PEACE. To be part of this ahd to be able to say I am
responsible for some of this glory most feel marvelous. Jude is one
helluva fastastic guy totally aside from those staggering looks and
charisma, he’s the man!. Keep shining in all your glory Jude, I love
you for who and what you are more thatn I can say without an endless]
stream of words. All of which you merit l000% (not a typo) God bless U

DOLORES CRAEG @ 09/22/2008 at 5:10 pm

jared,thanks my friend.
what can i say about this amazing, mysterious, elegant, sexy, beautiful, intelligent man that hasn’t been said thousands of times. as he matures he’s become so much more. his legion of fans admire this man for so many reasons…he’s really elegant inside…jude has a way about him that just keeps you interested. he’s kind of an enigma….you think he’ll do one thing….he does another. he’s very bright and it comes through in all his interviews. and yes he’s very pleasing on the eyes…that smile, as i’ve said before could light up our planet….

Melina flynn,
I don’t know…I’ve seen him in some funky shoes, and not the ones he’s wearing in these pics… :)

But I’m glad the gray t-shirt was replaced this time…. :)

Jude…Jeremy…and everyone else involved…good job!

*plants a big ol’ kiss on Jude*

hey there, Jude! Love you!

Wowza! Jude looks dapper and wonderful as always. My daughters birthday was yesterday which was the International Peace day and it is beyond incredible to see Jude and others honor this day and tribute to such an important cause.

Also, by coincidency my little son is wearing a world peace please t-shirt today as well. Jude and I have a connection. Love it!

Keep making us proud Jude!

CIAO!

Jude Law hosting Peace One Day Concert and…. (OK wait for it) remaining sexy while doing so.

Love you Jude

Thanks for the photos JJared, especially the ones in close up where I can see all his freckles. He is adorable.

I wish Jude and Jeremy great success in the POD venture. According to the BBC, the Taliban dismissed POD but then I read they did stop fighting on Sept 21 to let workers vaccinate the kids. Not bad!

“Reached by phone, a Taliban spokesman dismissed Peace Day as Western nonsense. But he says that Taliban leaders are considering allowing health workers to come into their strongholds again on this year’s Peace Day to vaccinate more children.”

Thanks for the photo, Jared! He has a look that makes me able to be speechless!

Daphne, thanks for the great news!! I pray for the day those people up on the hill care more about the needs of their own children than their hunger for power!

And seeing Jude like that,
happy, peaceful, and dangerously handsome,
make me again betraying the promise that I gave
and falling in love is a warden of this jail
I call my body.

MIMI prism @ 09/23/2008 at 4:46 am

THANKS Mr. JARED!

Both, Jeremy G. and Jude, look so happy and cheerful! Bless their hearts! They both ,must be very excited, Good for them and, their commendable efforts!!!

Mimi Prism = D
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

PD: Of course They both are very cute too! Specialy JUDE! = D

dulce mirita @ 09/23/2008 at 8:10 am

Wow.. I had the chance to be in the concert and it was an amazing night. Jude is making a trully comitment with this organization, promoting peace as the most involved peacemaker. He was awsome on sunday night, but this pics of him are great¡¡¡ I shouted and clapped as crazy.. and enjoyed this evening as one of the best in my life. There is no words to express how happy I felt to be there that night..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All