Suri Cruise is Helicopter Happy

Suri Cruise is Helicopter Happy

Tom Cruise and Suri Cruise leave their Manhattan residence and then are spotted heading to the Heliport in New York City on Sunday.

Katie Holmes performed for the Sunday matinee of Broadway play, All My Sons at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre in NYC. After the matinee performance, Tom, Katie, and Suri all went for the helicopter ride.

On Saturday, Tom took Suri to a Build-A-Bear Workshop. After Suri made her bear, she put her bear in her stroller for her to push around.

10+ more pics inside of Suri Cruise being helicopter happy…

tom cruise suri cruise helicopter 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

She is like the most adorable celebrity kid =].

Where is Connor!?? Where is Bella!?
Why are they being rejected!??

Jonas brothers small weiners. @ 09/22/2008 at 6:56 am

Cute family.

o boy o boy.. how happy she looks. Get some new headlines that are fitting for the subject.

James Mason Fan @ 09/22/2008 at 7:08 am

Stay strong haterz! Don’t let this warm and fuzzy propaganda get to you. Hey, I wonder if Tom directs the paps like on a movie set, you know…”now, that camera here, and close up on Suri there”.The side-profile shot of the kiss is outstanding cinematography.

cult tickets for sale @ 09/22/2008 at 7:17 am

the staged “family” outings, what phony freaks, still whoring out Suri to make themselves look good for their own dying careers.
nothing has changed, just another act in their effort to manipulate the public to build themselves up. makes me want to throw up.

Even though we don’t see Suri smiling a lot, it does seem like she is a happy kid, but god I hate seeing her covering her ears like that, she looks scared. You’d think her parents would get her some earplugs or similar to make her feel more comfortable…a kiss from dad doesn’t take the noise away!

I'll bet this happened @ 09/22/2008 at 7:57 am

She told daddy she wanted to name the bear Teddy, but Tom typed L. Ron on the birth certificate.

James Mason Fan @ 09/22/2008 at 8:03 am

LMAO @ #8

Sweet family !

andamentothat @ 09/22/2008 at 8:26 am

Suri has a lovely face.. and an outstanding wardrobe of course!! Tom actually looks decent in these pix but Katie still has a few hurdles to cross… Someone up thread suggested these are staged pix.. perhaps, but atleast this gives some semblance of normalcy.. rather see these than those out and about in the night pix with Suri..

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/22/2008 at 8:33 am

..`suri’s a super`model.

videodream @ 09/22/2008 at 8:44 am

***sigh***

Bella and Connor are teenagers and they have their own lives. If Tom wanted to “stage” it, he would have brought Isabella and Connor! Tom loves those kids. If we think about it, he started all this adopt a child trend than the others who followed suit.

I adopted and I have a biological child. I love them both the same way, equally. There is no question about that. People should just leave them alone.

is it the helicopter sounds or the evil voices in her head that are making her cover her ears?????? she needs to go on and sling something else across her eyes to save her from having to look at cruise’s mug up close. every day he looks more and more like his fug big-teefed mama.

katie is beautiful without make-up. i have seen her and she’s stunning. i’ve also seen her on broadway and i think she did a great job. she kinda hunches at times though. i think she is conscious with her height.

she is lovely. her face is flawless in person, without make-up.

these are not staged. there are videos of these and its really normal and its not that long. the pictures / reporters make it look like a story. but when you watch the videos, its just less than 10 seconds of them in public.

heidi and spencer (yuck!), now, those are staged!

this kid has the most perfect eyes!! they’re almost purple!

I can’t stand that idiot Tom, but I agree with Videodream.
He loves Bella and Connor (as does Nicole) as much as they love their bio kids. I too have an adopted and natural granddaughter. I couldn’t love either one more if I had given birth to them.
We don’t know what goes on inside the families. I do think Bella and Connor of the age where they go to intensive Scientology brainwashing. Although I very very much disagree with Scientology and think Tom is an idiot for belonging, none of us are going to change his minds and get him to see the horror of the cult. Maybe Bella and Connor will.
Hopefully they will get a chance to see Katie in the play and visit Nicole in London.

bella…..
yeah, her face is flawless (lol…yeeeeaaahh)……except for the NASTY HERPES that cover her lips.

ma and pa kettle @ 09/22/2008 at 9:12 am

What a bunch of jealous, haters on this site. Just because they are in love with a gorgeous child who has seen the world and has a wonderful life you losers sit on your computers all day spouting venom at everyone who are happy living a wonderful life. Get off your fat (or skinny) asses and make something of yourself so you won’t need to be wracked with jealousy!

Suri is soooo cute…and agree with that she is the prettiest celebrity kid…

i just don’t get it……..katie is wearing a turtle neck and blazer while her daughter is bare arms……….was it cold or hot that day? i find her daughter is bare arms alot while she is in layered clothing……is it cold in new york at this time.?
i don’t think she is happy with tom….she made a mistake and its alot to go threw to fix it , so she is just hanging on til the right moment…he is an idiot……hate him and his movies…..

me again………..one more thing …how come you don’t see tom or nicole with there other two kids? where are they?

Doesn’t this child EVER wear pants?? Little kids like to wear jeans, gym shoes, fun shirts…why is she always in a dresss and ballet shoes???? And why oh why do they have to take a helicopter somewhere???? Is Cruise going to fly it too???? And why does the media need to take pics of this ‘EVENT” anyways??? Must be running out of magazine ideas.

#24 – not all little kids like to wear pants. My daughter is 3 months older than Suri and she went through a period of about 6 months where ALL she would wear was dresses. I even had to buy her nightgowns because she refused to wear pajamas. Lots of little girls go through phases where they want to be a princess and wear dresses all the time. And you know what? Dresses are comfortable!

I agreed with #2 we need bella and connor include in the pics.
it is kind of boring seeing those 3 all the times.
Where is bella and connor? are they not leaving with their dad Tom?

Pauline trust me Connor and Isabella are in much better situation than Suri. Who cares if they don’t have the 15 million dollar trust fund that she has . They will never be a target by the paps and kidnappers. and they have more chance to have a normal life. And they don’t have to be photo ops with Tom Cruise all the time.

larry's brother larry @ 09/22/2008 at 10:45 am

Re: ma and pa kettle #20:
Now that’s funny. Your post is the most hateful message on here! You have no business accusing anyone of hate. You’re full of it. Look in the mirror you moron.

aww sooo cute

Why doesnt this child wear socks with her shoes? I guess Katie is really dumb. Tom too. Im a teacher and I HATE when the little girls come to school with fancy shoes and no socks because they end up with blisters and start limping around.

By the way, I think this title is wrong. It should say Tom and Kate Helicopter Happy. I don’t think Suri probably likes it at ALL.

He doesn’t think to get the kid ear muffs for the helicopter rides because he doesn’t live in the real world. A kiss looks so good for the cameras just like in the movies.

#25
I agree with you. My cousins daughter is going through that phase right now.

How do they manage to hide the other kids all the time? Are they stashed away at a boarding school? And why doesn’t their mother ever see them—very very odd relationship with those other 2 kids. Think they will toss Suri into a boarding school when she gets older and pouty? I bet they will.

IS THAT A CROSS AROUND KATIE’S NECK?? COULD SHE BE GOING BACK TO HER CATHOLIC FAITH OR IS SHE TRYING TO TELL TOMMY BOY SOMETHING??? HANG IN THERE KIDDO, DUMP THAT CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defap @ 09/22/2008 at 10:13 am:
“I like to see this happy family. It is built on a solid foundation. Many Hollywood stars’ personal lives are a mess or they are very lonely or they are in a relationship that will fall apart any minute.”

This reminds me of how Nicole was so blindsided by Tom telling her he wanted a divorce. She thought they had a solid relationship too. Of course Tom left his first wife Mimi Rogers for Nicole when they hooked up on their movie set, so she shouldn’t have been that surprised when Tom did it to her with Penelope Cruz.

“If we think about it, he started all this adopt a child trend than the others who followed suit.”

Are you f*cking kidding me videodream? That has to be one of the most idiotic and preposterous things ever written. Tom Cruise started the adoption trend? Where? With whom? LOL! If you seriously believe that then you need to seek help. And you claim to be the parent of an adopted child?!?! Did you adopt because Tom Cruise did?

You are so right about the dressy shoes, Lisa. They are uncomfortable and many kids often get hurt when they are just trying to play with their friends in these silly, inappropriate shoes. Also very bad for growing feet and first walkers like a toddler.

But they only dress Suri with the potental photo opportunities in mind, not for her to be a fun-loving kid.

Katie looks like death warmed over in that close up.

Tom sure spends a lot of money on helicopters, his jet fuel, and how many security guards, drivers, and the fleet of black SUVs.
Does he pay for all this or doees his cult foot the bill since he is the second in command?
Katie is in hog heaven spending Tom’s money. She works hard for it, though, with all the auditing and saunas she has to endure since she is a member of the cult of scientology.
Tom is a little shrimp of a gay man who likes money and power. Instead of those 4 inch lifts in his shoes, he should invest in a pair of stilts!
Then he could tower over Katie!

beautiful family

YO! VIDEO DREAMER

Connor IS A 13 YEAR OLD BOY, HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS PARENTS AND IF ANYONE THINKS THE AGE OF 15 IS A TIME TO LEAVE YOUR TEENAGE DAUGHTER

ALONE IN A ANOTHER STATE,

THEY HAVE NEVER RAISED CHILDREN.

It’s not a “helo ride”. It’s just a helo taxi to skip the bridge traffic to either the private airport or a country rental in the Hamptoms.

Okay I just checked the weather in NY and it seems to be very mild warm temperatures. Which I figured gathering from the photos of Katie were people on the street are dressed in shorts, short sleeves over the past few weeks.

Does this woman have a condition or something because she has been wearing winter clothes since July in NY and I know it has not been cold there. Why hasn’t anyone brought up how weird or unusual this is. The only thing I can think of is that she is severly underweight for her height and she can’t stay warm because of it.

It is just odd seeing her in coats and turtlenecks and everyone else is in shorts, no jackets, and short sleeves. Just very strange to me.

I pray #13 is right!!!!!!

very very cute

They are the best and full of class. God Bless them…

mARGIE-
The teens aren’t alone. They are Scientology teen brainwashing school or teen camps. Getting more courses under their belt for their spiritual career path. Doing their RPF’s. Doing hard labor. No escape. Learning to shun those like their mother who don’t believe in Scientology.
So why do they need Tom?
What is really funny, is Tom did not advance in Scientology the “normal” way. He was literally waved through a lot of the steps to become Mr. #2 man. He is an idiot. I feel really sorry for Nicole as I think she feels powerless against this all. I think Katie is going to regret marrying him as they take over Suri.

no cross for katie @ 09/22/2008 at 1:21 pm

No, she’s not wearing a cross. Remember, the ONLY person or being that she worships is Tom’s money. If he cut her off with $$$, she’d be gone so fast his head would spin!!!

Precious baby and the parents are gorgeous!

Can I babysite this baby? I love to see Tom in NY especially Katie’s performance and Patrick Wilson. Jared thanks for all this.

cindyjean @ 09/22/2008 at 1:40 pm

I agreed with #2 we need bella and connor include in the pics.
it is kind of boring seeing those 3 all the times.
Where is bella and connor? are they not leaving with their dad Tom?

You “need” Bella and Conner included in the pics? That’s a sad statement. Yes, they should live their lives to provide photo ops for your needs because you need to intrude into their lives. That’s such a pathetic statement. Enjoy what’s provided; if you “need” more than that because you’re bored with the photos provided, you really “NEED” to get a life.

Everyone’s lives are NOT about YOU.

this happy family makes me happy add that America got the Ryder cup back for the Golf team. Also I laugh when CNN said only 20 protestors showed up at All my Sons because they are busy hiding from the FEDS due to the Hackergate of Palin.

bambamswife @ 09/22/2008 at 2:33 pm

I always just get a kick out of everybody who knows these people. the fact of the matter is that you don’t. What a beautiful family. If anybody is staged it is Jolie.

No way Bella and Connor are going to be exposed tro Scientolgoy protestoers and NYC newspapers discussing Scientology, that’s the real crux.

It’s purely logical, if I wanted my children devoted to a cult, I sure as heck wouldn’t bring them near NYC this Fall. Those children live behind a huge wall, homeschooled bt Scientologists, and never mix with non-Scientologists. Not internet either, they haven’t a clue about the ral world.

Tom doesn’t want them to know such things exist.

bambamswife,

Right, none of the people here knows Cruise, but you do, and you also know Jolie too. You were right there, hip attached to hers, head inside hers, thus know veraciously that she staged her public appearance. You also know when Cruise and Jolie take a leak too I bet, for you are always there.

Where is little Suri “happy” about any of this, as claimed in the headline? She doesn’t look very happy to me.

Suri is a cutie pie but looks scared of the noise. I hope she at least had fun on the ride.

Suri is really the beautiful combo of Katie and Tom.

Cutest.
Baby.
ever.

I was at the All My Sons’ dress rehearsal, preview & after-party. You haters are so wrong about this couple. They are L-O-V-E-L-Y.

Keep it up though. It demonstrates how jealous and envious you truly are.

mediterranean @ 09/22/2008 at 3:55 pm

My daughter is 4 years and 7 months old and who ever even tries to make her wear pants or shorts, she strongly refuses.

I let her wear skirts and dresses.

Does the kid have to wear pants and shorts? And why?

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Nahla Aubry are much prettier than her Suri always making weird face expressions.

Yep, Jared. Sur looks really happy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child so happy to be riding on helicopter. She is just the epitome of joy. Look at that smile. She has laughter oozing from her pores. Has anyone ever seen a kid so thrilled to be flying?

So Jared, are these posts meant to be sarcastic?

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 4:44 pm

Keep it up though. It demonstrates how jealous and envious you truly are.

—————————————————

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m the Queen of the Universe. **rolls eyes**

Being critical does not make one a ‘hater’, ‘jealous’ or ‘envious’. Those are some of the most childish comments I’ve ever seen for someone who is essentially claiming to be an insider. I can’t imagine any adult saying something like that, let alone someone who claims inside access. That statment further damaged your already dubious credibility.

You’ve made a grand fool of yourself. Thank goodness JJ is anonymous or people would be pointing and laughing!

But hey, have a lovely day!!

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 4:53 pm

I saw the Saturday evening preview performance of ‘All My Sons’.

Katie didn’t screw up the performance in that she hit her marks and spoke her lines. However, she was far from “extraordinary”, as her husband claimed. She was mediocre at best. Not tremendously horrible, but not great either.

Katie was stiff and looked as if she didn’t know quite what to do with her hands. I didn’t feel she was able to portray the the depth of emotion the character requires, not to mention that she literally slumped thru the performance. Her posture was attrocious!! I also found her voice to be inconsistent. She alternated between speaking too quietly and speaking far too loudly.

On the upside, Lithgow was spectacular! Diane Weist was also wonderful in what is essentially a thankless and underdeveloped role as it was portrayed. I found Patrick Wilson to be quite good. I enjoyed his performance.

Holmes needs acting lessons and voice lessons in order to maximize her instrument. She’s outgunned by the other actors.

BroadwayBaby–Katie has supposedly been taking those lessons on the side all along. (As if we need more proof TomKat control their own paparazzi coverage, they never get a photo of her going to that *other* theatre.)

I assumed she would be far out-classed on that stage. Her acting wasn’t even on par with some of her Creek cast mates back in the day but at least she got lots of takes there. And I perfectly picture the posture problem you describe.

NEVER have we seen Suri in any pants or shorts of any type. Must be hard playing in an ankle length cult type dress all the time. She looks so pale and thin all the time. And sad. Poor little girl.
I notice both Tom and Katie dress for warmth, but poor Suri is dressed for hot weather.

Best family who has it all in Hollywood.Thanks JJ.

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 5:14 pm

“BroadwayBaby–Katie has supposedly been taking those lessons on the side all along.”

Really!?!?! Oh my. Um…..oh gee……then she needs a few more.

“Thank you for giving us your take on her performance. I’ve been curious to hear one that was normal, intelligent and unbiased!”

Thank you for being so kind! I am relatively unbiased in that I really don’t follow Ms Holmes personal life other than when it’s sorta shoved in my face, and haven’t followed her career to any great degree. I was curious, which is why I popped in here.

I didn’t see the play for Holmes. I saw it because it’s Arthur Miller and because I adore Lithgow and Weist. If anything, I wanted her to do well and do justice to Mr Miller’s work.

Frankly, I hope she improves. The play deserves the best possible performances!

BROADWAY BABE:

You echoed what a friend of mine said. She was in the back and said at times she could barely hear Katie speaking. She also commented on her poor posture.
She said Lithgow tho was superb–unbelievably powerful stage presence which in turn made Katie look even more fade-in-the-background. Also said Weist and Patrick were great.
Let’s face it. If Katie wasn’t Mrs. Tom Cruise, she never would have gotten this part. It would have gone to someone experienced on stage and who knew how to act in theater.

Patrick Wilson has really been making an impression on me in some of the smaller films he has done in the past couple of years, but I know stage productions are where he got his start. I’d like to see this just for him. I’m surprised Tom was okay with her co-star being so handsome and TALL–maybe that’s why he’s really been working those shoe lifts lately! LOL.

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 5:29 pm

Best family who has it all in Hollywood
—————————————————————-

I keep seeing comments like this and they confuse me just a bit. This is not to single out the OP at all. It’s a general question to all who make comments like this:

How do you qualify that they’re the “best family” OR that they have “it all”? Do you know them personally? I would think NOT. You can’t possibly know whether they’re better than anyone else since you don’t know them on a personal basis.

And having it all? WOW! That’s a pretty broad statement!! How could anyone possibly know that?!?! I think it’s pretty obvious that they have money and fame, but one cannot know whether they have happiness, contentment, peace or any of the really important things that determine if someone has it all.

I think the fans here need to remember that what we see in public is just a veneer. In other words, it’s not necessarily reality. They’re just pictures. Broad statements like that come across as silly, atleast to me.

You’ll have to pardon me. I’m new to this type of thing. I usually frequent boards very different than this one and I’m not getting where all this defense of Holmes and Cruise comes from. IMHO, it would be smarter to say “they’re good actors” OR “I enjoy their performances” rather than comment on a personal life you can’t see other than in snippets from photographs. That certainly doesn’t tell the whole story of a person’s life from any perspective! That’s just plain common sense! They could be the creepiest people to have ever walked the face of the earth in the marriage from hell OR they could be absolutely lovely and in a happy marriage. None of us, unless we are close personal friends of The Cruise’s has any way of knowing, nor SHOULD we know. They’re actors. It’s their job and what they are paid to do. Beyond that, we just don’t know.

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 5:48 pm

WOW!! It’s really tough to keep up here!!

dancer,

“she never would have gotten this part. It would have gone to someone experienced on stage and who knew how to act in theater.
Hopefully she will improve before opening night and the NYC theater critics who will review her. Unless of course Tommy-Girl has already bought them all off.”

I tend to agree with your statement that Holmes would NOT have gotten the part if not for her celebrity and her association with Cruise. It seems to be stunt casting by the producers, IMHO, which is a kinda disappointing. I would have preferred seeing a more experienced stage actress in the role as well.

I, too hope she improves before opening night, for her sake as well as the sake of the play in general and the producers. As far as Cruise “paying off” the critics, that seems a bit farfetched.

The fact is that straight plays are not generally big with tourists. They usually flock to musicals. It’s the regular Broadway theatergoers from New York and the surrounding area’s who make or break a show like this and they rely heavily on the critics in terms of their choices. If the critics pan Ms Holmes performance, she’s in trouble if she ever hopes to do professional theater again. However, I can’t imagine the critics NOT being happy with Lithgow, Weist and Wilson. Will it be a sold out run? Doubtful. ‘All My Sons’ is not exactly FUN theater, but I think it could do well. Will Holmes be the reason it does well. NO.

Debba,

“They really put her up against three powerful forces on stage, didn’t they? And I don’t believe it’s the same as on film, where better/more experienced actors can enhance/improve the weaker actor’s performance. I think live on stage makes it glaringly obvious who has ‘it’ and who just doesn’t. Maybe they miscalculated that.”

I think they did. Miscalculate, I mean. Stunt casting sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. In this case, based on the performance I saw, it’s didn’t.

Acting for the stage is very different than acting on film. VERY DIFFERENT. You’re right in that an actors flaws are much more obvious on the stage. Unless she improves, Holmes just doesn’t have “IT” at this point. Her performance is simply not as strong as the other actors and it shows. At alternating invervals, her character needed to be both demure and strong. She did well with demure, but there wasn’t much strength there. I would describe it in that she almost seemed TENTATIVE in her portrayal, as if afraid of ******** it up. The only way she was able to put across strength was by speaking louder, which just doesn’t cut it. The strength is supposed to be internal and conveyed within the acting, not in the voice. That’s a pretty glaring mistake and not something one would expect from an actress in an Arthur Miller play.

No way Tom is in his late 40′s cuz
this man is yummylicious.

BroadwayBabe–

Hi, I was actually being sarcastic about Tommy paying off the theater critics.

I said this on another thread. I think she would have been better off doing something like Amanda Peet did–starring in Barefoot in the Park. It is a well-loved play. Peet did a credible job, but again she was no match for I think it was Susan Sarandon as the mother. However, since the play is a comedy and people are familiar with it–the audience was willing to overlook some of her weaknesses (which the critics pointed out). All My Sons is Arthur Miller. As you pointed out AMS is not exactly fun theater.

Personally I think the producers/backers should have kept it in the smaller venue/theater. However, with half price tickets available the day of the show, they may find a lot of Katie fans snapping them up. Hard to say at this point. Also, Katie seems very soft spoken in interviews (of course she is usually parroting things like it’s amazing, magical, wonderful, awesome or some variation there of) and was and is hard for me to believe she can project her voice the way it needs to be projected for theater let alone emote enough for the stage.

Thanks for your insights! Greatly appreciated.

BroadwayBaby @ 09/22/2008 at 6:46 pm

dancer,

“Hi, I was actually being sarcastic about Tommy paying off the theater critics.”

Oops. Sorry about that! *blushes* I’m sorry, I haven’t read many of your posts! I’ve seen so many odd posts reading these comments today that your sarcasm flew right over my spinning head. My apologies!!

I absolutely agree with everything you’ve said, from Holmes choice of play to the producers choice of venue.

Just to let you know, preview tickets WERE available at the half price outlets and remain so. No one thought they were going to be (and it’s very unusual that they are), but even the first preview hadn’t sold out by the day of the preview so they released them to the half price brokers. I have friends who got tickets that way for the first performance. Idiot (and AM lover) that I am, I paid full price.

Re: Holmes fans snapping up tickets

Do you think there are that many ardent Holmes fans out there? I can’t imagine there are!! I think most people are curious about her based on all the odd publicity she gets, but that many REAL fans. I just can’t see it….or perhaps I’m underestimating. From what I see here, it seems as though many of the fans use different names to post repeatedly. That’s pretty obvious to me based on the writing style and things that are said on a fairly consistent basis, but you’d know better than me!

You have a great evening and it’s been a pleasure!

The Mummy @ 09/22/2008 at 7:33 pm

Who says they’re being rejected, #2? If they were spotted with Cruise more often, you’d just say that he was doing this in response to nuts crying damage control.

Their careers are far from dying, #6. Ever considered that they’re being photographed by the paparazzi simply because they’re famous?

Kidman is busy with movies and a new baby while teenagers wouldn’t want to hang out with their dad and stepmom, #23.

Paparazzi takes pics of celebrities doing the most mundane things all the time, #24.

Why do people always get worked about her clothes. She’s not going to die.

The kids simply aren’t worth much to the paparazzi, #34.

Kidman was surprised but she knew something was coming, #36. It was all in that Vanity Fair (?) article. No one knows why they broke up. Penelope Cruz COULD have been the reason but no one knows for sure.

I believe Suri Cruise goes to tape dancing class, #37. It’s possible that she finds them uncomfortable and takes them off. That could explain why she’s being carried rather than walking in them.

You need some personality counseling, #38.

Who says they’re alone, #40?

Are you crazy? People have been bringing up her warm clothes for ages, #42!

And you know all this how, #46?

Right, #51.

And who told you that, #55.

Don’t compare babies, #62. They’re all cute.

I thought she did very well for a beginner, #65. You could tell that her skills were rusty but she was still able to convey the emotional depth needed. I liked her even more than Patrick Wilson. Over the course of the play, I’m sure she’ll get the hang of it.

You’ve been waiting to hear a NEGATIVE review, #66. Any positive review was going to not be ‘normal, intelligent and unbiased.’

No one can control the paparazzi.

Cruise has never been the jealous type.

It’s just a reasonable assumption, #72. No reason to tear the guy down.

I think Holmes should do whatever role speaks to her and believe she can play, #75.

It was Jill Clayburgh that did that play by the way.

She had LOTS of fans if the 9/18 preview was any indication of things, #76.

She had LOTS of fans if the 9/18 preview was any indication of things, #76.

_____________________________

Provided by the “Church”:

Scientology bigwigs made sure Katie Holmes received positive messages after her Broadway debut Thursday night to combat those nasty protesters who railed against her before the play.

After the show, dozens of “fans” were dispatched from Scientology headquarters a block away from the Times Square theater with big signs reading, “Well done Katie,” “You did great” and “We love you Katie.”

We asked some if they’d seen the play and they replied, “No, we don’t have to. We know she was great.”

Xenu must have told them so. Who says brainwashing doesn’t work?

The Mummy @ 09/22/2008 at 7:58 pm

Yeah. I met some of them actually. They were nice. I was right next to one holding a ‘Job Well Done’ sign. Still, get real. All those HUNDREDS of epople couldn’t have been Scientologists.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/22/2008 at 8:14 pm

I believe that IS a cross around Katie’s neck!…..I have to really look closely, but it sure resembles one………Maybe Katie brainwashed Tom for awhile so she could get by with wearing it………Since Scientology does not believe in a God ( so I heard ), maybe Katie has Tom convinced it is a ” hubbard ” deity…….Katie looks pale and very tired, which is to be expected I guess…..Her hair in the side profile picture is either wet, or extremely dirty…………Suri looks cute, but obviously still afraid of that loud helicopter noise…………………..Still do not see the big deal over her dress wearing and no socks…..AGREE with those who have a child near that age, ( i have a 3 and a half year old grand-daughter ), that these little ones love their dresses and shoes………That is all our’s will wear….YES, sometimes it drives us crazy, with all of her cute short sets and tops we bought for summer, but she won’t wear them, or will take them off when our back is turned…………….AND, she still hates to wear socks, but loves her tights!………….We just have learned to go with it, and not let it be a big deal anymore….People should do the same with Suri!!

Mummy/Creature:

Thanks for correcting me re: Jill Clayburgh vs. Susan Sarandon in Barefoot. I couldn’t find my program to check and didn’t look it up on the Internet.
You know Mummy Katie is free to pursue whatever roles she wants and whatever role speak to her. BUT when you put a so-so actress without any stage experience in a Broadway play–especially one like AMS, you are asking for it. I’m not sure what “it” is, but she should have auditioned for this play like others would have since she was an untried entity.
You and others did think she did well for a beginner. But that is the crutch of the matter–beginner. Normally you would not cast a beginner in a big screen production and expect them to carry it. Nor would you put a beginner into the Olympics unless they were a miracle athlete. Nor would you take a beginner ala Michael Jordan who was the best in basketball and put him in the major leagues because he wanted to play baseball now–he was lucky the miner leagues took him.
This is a serious play by one of the great play writers of our time. That alone made the casting tough. And the play deserved the best there is–they got it in Lithgow (as I said I understand his stage presence is superb), Weist and Patrick. They didn’t get it in Katie.
I’m not against her playing on Broadway Mummy, just think she was miscast in this play by Arthur Miller.
And I hope you are right that she gets better over the course of the previews or the critics may just eat her alive. You appear to live in NYC. Don’t you ever read the play reviews. Often one sentence can slay an actor and bring them to tears or make an actor dance on stars.
And Mummy dearest, when I go to NYC and pay big bucks to see broadway plays–I expect everyone to be great. In the 100 plays or so that I’ve seen, almost all of the actors have been fantastically talented in the serious plays like Miller. Those that have a film actor/actress headlining the play generally were in more of what I would call a “fluff” play–where the audience knew the play and was more inclined to be starstruck and forgive errors. It seems to me that serious theater goers are going to be the majority of the attenders of All My Sons. Just hope KH is up to it.

Katie Holmes has no business being in this play with “rusty” skills.

You think—with hundreds of more talented actors out there dying for a role like this and paying their dues and facing rejections every day—it’s okay for Katie Holmes to share that stage with those other acclaimed actors in a Broadway production of an Arthur Miller play while being “rusty”? She is simply trading on her husband’s name and tabloid celebrity status, not her talent or ability–because she would not have been hired based on ability.

You are so completely biased in favor of Katie Holmes that nothing you say has an ounce of credibility. You’re very sad.

The fact you skulk around until a thread seems done and then try to come in last to post these long responses, as if to get the last words, makes you a very sad case indeed.

Louisa–
Thanks for putting it so strongly. Mummy is always on me about something, so I was trying to be diplomatic to the Creature.

And what of the poster who proved you completely wrong on the last thread? You try to claim Tom Cruise’s son has a fear of flying–as if YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HIM. Then several people have to point out that this kid actually takes flying lessons.

You seem like a very creepy stalker of this family. Someone else was right when they said people like you are the reason they have bodyguards.

Why be diplomatic, Dancer? He never is.

sarisue or #34, tom adopted bella and connor with nicole. dont you know that? videodream was right. he started it, whatever his intentions were.

im not a big fan of these celebrity couples because frankly, who gives a damn? we do not know what goes on behind closed doors. they’re all freaks!

just leave suri alone. leave shiloh alone.

Positive Katie reviews

Eli Stone Holmes preview

Variety said for a premiere play it sold many tickets mainly
because so many wanted to see Katie Holmes.

Thanks JARED @ 09/22/2008 at 10:37 pm

Much love to this family!!!!!!

I would love to see this play,more for John Lithgow than anything. But unfortunately I wont be anywhere near NY during the time the play runs. I think Katie will improve ( I’m just going on what others are saying about her performance ) as the play goes on. I’m sure she is nervous being on stage with actors of such high caliber in a “make or break” performance as many have called it. I really hope she does well. I think she is really trying hard to to do well in this. This is a hard role to capture without looking like your trying to hard, but I think she can do it.

lol most of you are crazy. stop hating….

She didn’t ‘carry’ anything, #79. She played a supporting role.

You haven’t seen the play to even judge that she was miscast.

The reception towards Holmes is so far, so good so I expect the critics to either think she’s great or was very good and quite adequate though not award winning standard (like me).

What is your problem, #82. If anything, I proved that I’m UNBIASED because I actually admitted that she wasn’t good as could as many of the cast members and had some flaws in her performance.

Who says she wasn’t hired in the first place for her ability? The amateur reviews have been most positive now haven’t they?

And I returned the same attitude, #83. Remember this moment. I wasn’t a jerk to you because you weren’t a jerk to me.

I wasn’t that person, #84.

And I sure am diplomatic when the occasion presents itself. Look at all the anti-TomKat threads I leave alone. Look at how well I get along with Good Victoria. Look how nice just was with Dancer.

lily @ 09/22/2008 at 9:58 pm:

___________________________

Yes, lily, I am well aware of that fact, as is approximately three-quarters of the world’s population. But thank you.

What videodrome said, if you would be so kind as to read again, is that Tom Cruise started the adoption “trend”. Now, I know you’re not so uneducated and misinformed as to believe that, are you? Because I’m pretty sure if you go look up the history of adoption in the world, there will NOT be a photo of Tom Cruise there as the original founder of the movement.

Tom Cruise was not the first person in the world to adopt a child.

He most certainly was NOT the first person in Hollywood to adopt—> that would be news to Barbara Walters, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Jaime Lee Curtis, Jane Fonda, Burt Reynolds, Bob Hope, Diane Keaton, Bette Davis, Paul Newman, Woody Allen, Harry Belafonte, Jerry Lewis, Ed McMahon, Roy Rogers, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Crawford, John Denver, Dianne Wiest, Sammy Davis, Jr, Mia Farrow, Cecel B. DeMille, Gloria Swanson, Helen Hayes, Josephine Baker, Isabella Rossellini, George Burns, Julie Andrews and Walt Disney.

iron chef @ 09/23/2008 at 2:29 am

Katie is so like Jackie O while Tom is as handsome as ever. Their little one is really a gift from heaven.

Thanks a lot JJ and job well done. Im happy for what’s to come for KH.

IRON CHEF hsa the IQ of a spud.

Joe American @ 09/23/2008 at 9:55 am

#91 haha
“I never believed that brainwashing drivel, #80. She could be wearing it because she still feels a kinship with her old faith and apparently Scientology allows both faiths to be practiced according to Cruise.”

That’s not accurate, YoBro, Scientology teaches that all other religions are false and have been implanted by Xenu. You claim that you’ve studied Scientology enough to know it’s not bad but then you show a total lack of knowledge on the subject

You’ll find the #91–Creature, Mummy, Clinton, McLovin or whatever he is calling himself at any given time–does not have the facts almost 99% of the time.

Every time someone proves him wrong, he changes his user name–which is why he has had so many.

Suri is cute, but i still think Shiloh, Violet, kingston and them are all cuter. i hate suri’s parents!! I HATE SCIENTOLOGY!! ITS UR fAULT TOM!!

S***B @ 09/22/2008 at 11:00 am

conner and bella are older, in their teens. unlike suri, these two have a voice of their own. they are both entitled to their privacy. i have a 13 year old nephew who would more than object if he was being chased by media hounds everytime he left a building. both conner and bella are at the age where they can opt of all that.

HELLO “BROADWAY BABY” – WOW. JEALOUS MUCH? I’M SO GLAD YOU READ MY POST BECAUSE I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE RESPONDING TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

Really now! You were at the dress rehearsals which are only open via invitation ONLY to insiders? Sure you were. You were also at the very small cast dinner that was ONLY attended by the cast, the director, their families and the production team. Yea. Right.

GUESS WHAT, I GOT A BETTER ONE FOR YA. NOT ONLY WAS I AT THE DRESS REHEARSAL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT, PREVIEW AND AFTER-PARTY ON THURSDAY NIGHT, BUT I WAS ALSO BACKSTAGE AFTER SATURDAY’S MATINEE HAVING BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH CAST MEMBERS. AND CHECK THIS OUT, I’LL PROBABLY BE THERE AGAIN TONITE. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

Hey, I said it on Jared so it MUST BE TRUE and it’s just as believable as your story! Do us all a favor. If you’re going to lie, atleast make it SOMEWHAT believable. Those of us who live and work in the theater can spot people like you miles away. LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!

DO ME A FAVOR AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS OR ANY OTHER BLOG. “AT LEAST” IS TWO WORDS, NOT ONE.

LET’S MOVE ON …

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ACTUALLY LIVE (?) (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) AND WORK IN THE THEATER, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU WORK FOR ME OR MY FAMILY.

UMMMMM ……. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAY CLOSER ATTENTION. POST #5 ACTUALLY IDENTIFIES “CRITICAL” BLOGGERS LIKE YOU AS “HATERZ”.

“Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!?????? “

lol. YOU’RE CALLING ME CHILDISH? L-O-S-E-R.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW TOM & KATIE, YOU’D BE EVEN MORE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS BECAUSE NOT ONLY ARE THEY RICH, FAMOUS, GORGEOUS AND TALENTED, THEY’RE THE MOST GENUINE, KIND, HAPPY AND CONTENT FAMILY IN THE BUSINESS.

You’ve made a grand fool of yourself. Thank goodness JJ is anonymous or people would be pointing and laughing.

UHHHHHH….. NO… IT IS ACTUALLY YOU WHO HAVE MADE A GRAND IDIOT OF YOURSELF AND, YES, YOU’RE RIGHT …… THANK GOODNESS JJ IS ANONYMOUS BECAUSE I WOULD BE POINTING AT YOU, LAUGHING AND FIRING YOU AT THE SAME TIME. SEE YA.

TOO, #97 ALLYAL, YOU MEAN SHILOH THE BIG LIPS ****** WHO NEVER CLOSES HERE MOUTH AND IS ALWAYS KEPT HIDDEN, AND GOFFY TEETH BIG EARS VIOET, BIG EARS WEIRD FACE KINGSTON, YOU MUST LIKE FREAKS…

pr person @ 09/23/2008 at 7:23 pm

Zikiera…. wow! What is your problem? All caps = shouting. If you truly were there, then why the need to reinforce the fact; plus add on an extra day? Or better yet, why the need to even mention it at all? Nobody cares! Nobody is jealous…. except for maybe Mummy…sure he/she would have LOVED to have been there.

Oh! If you are then going to turn around, change your name and blog some more… here is a hint… be sure and change the font as well as the tone.

good one #101 @ 09/23/2008 at 8:10 pm

Good going PR Person!! Lol.

(99=100) = Not very bright! LMAO!!!

PR Person – No – not shouting. Just wanted to distinguish my post from Broadway Baby’s drivel.

Also, if you DIDN’t care, why then are you posting at all?

Oh, and, get over yourself. I can use any name, font and tone I feel like using.

Take care!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/23/2008 at 9:31 pm

Yes, good going PR person…………I believe someone is trying to convince us ( or maybe themselves ), just how important THEY are to the theatre world AND the Cruises……………He OR she, must have had a low point in their self esteem and their career, or was not received well at ” the party”, so we had to come to the” katie board”, and boast a little…..BROADWAY BABY, had NO drivel ( or whatever ), as I enjoy HER posts AND DANCER’s tremendously!!………and know that they have knowledge of what they are saying……..unlike you who is trying to convince us of something that we have NO idea that even happened…… AND to CREATURE MUMMY, I agree with you that Katie is probably having ” a kinship “, to her old faith, and it is nice that she can wear a cross whenever she chooses……I really don’t believe in the ” brainwashing ” either, I was just having a bad day…..It really is hard to know WHAT goes on in the Cruise’s life, unless we live with them or work for them…………..I hope Katie gets better with her voice projection, as it seems to be the general consensus, of her performance…And her stiff posture with the placing of her hands……….As time goes on, I can imagine she will improve some as she becomes more confident with her role….SO, MUMMY CREATURE, maybe you and DANCER and BROADWAY BABE, might get the opportunity to see the play again, and see how Katie is handling herself……………Wish I lived closer to New York, and had the opportunity to see the play myself….You all are lucky to have these wonderful entertainment avenue’s……….. AND, one last thing to NUMBER # 100 ( suri ), ( lol), you wish!!!………….That was the cruelest statement ever….Why pick on innocent children?….What on God’s green earth do YOU look like?…..hope you DON’T have children of your own…Bad Karma is real !!!!!

pr person @ 09/23/2008 at 9:40 pm

You do realize that this is a gossip site, right?… The point being to gossip…

My last comment was for Zikiera,not Good Victoria, sorry… Shouldn’t take it for granted that my post will follow the one that I am responding to….

Thank God this kid looks like her dad, Joshua Jackson. Can you imagine what she would look like if she had really been Tom Cruise’s kid, probably like his mother, ugh with the huge beak nose and small squinty eyes. Suri even has Jackson’s color of eyes, how totally cute. I wonder how Tom Cruise feels carrying some other man’s kid around pentending its his. Tell the truth Tom and Katie quit living your lie.

looooooooooove them

Broadway Baby @ 09/23/2008 at 11:56 pm

Hi Zakiera,

No dear. I’m not jealous at all. Not even the tiniest little bit. But if that thought helps you, please feel free to rant and rave all you’d like.

I’ll be clear so you understand and I’ll do it without YELLING or name calling as you did. You see, I’m a lady. You, quite obviously are not a lady or a gentleman (pick one).

I don’t believe a word you’ve typed especially with the added embellishment. Not one single, solitary word. I don’t think anyone else here does either. Quite honestly, I think you’re delusional and attempting to impress us. Unfortunately for you, it didn’t work. But hey….these things happen when people go off their medication. Please try to remember to take your pills at the same time everyday.

Best Regards!!

I think that person was referring to the big Hollywood adoption trend, #93.

I only change my name when people start mimicking me, #96. And I’m usually the only person around here that has all the facts.

You really should stop talking out of your ass.

They’re all cute, #97.

Don’t say that about little kids, #100!

That’s Tom Cruise’s kid, #107.

Hey there Broadway Baby. Thanks for posting!

Again, please pay attention. It’s Z-i-k-i-e-r-a, not ZAKIERA.

BB – I am shocked – SHOCKED I’m telling you – that you will not believe me! I’m hurt. For pity’s sake, give me another chance. I’ll convnce you yet! My self-worth depends on it.

In the meantime, take care and keep being the smart, sassy, “lady” you are!

This may be a first, and last, but I have to agree with Mummy….rotten thing to say about any child #100. You must be very, very young. And stupid. And in need of a serious time-out. So…I’ve had a common link with Mum’s. How nifty. I’m special tonight.
Agreeing with Good Vic isn’t new, so I didn’t point it out. How are the Titan’s doing, Vic?
Oh…Mum’s? You DON’T have all the facts. You have a hard- on for TC. It’s okay. We understand, and we still accept you. And buddy, keep dreaming and wishing….like I mentioned earlier. And you don’t have to change your name, no matter how many people “copy” you. We ALL know you when it’s you. But…your spelling lately? What’s up? You coming off med’s? Frustrated? It’s not like you. At all.

Christina @ 09/24/2008 at 8:41 am

# 110 Mummy

“And I’m usually the only person around here that has all the facts.”

—————————————————————–

Really now? And how did you get all those supposed “facts”? Do you live with Tom and Katie? Do they talk to you (except in your dreams)? Were you there when Suri was conceived? NO! That means you know about as much as we do. I’m so sick and tired of you passing off your BS crap on this board. If you were anymore full of sh*t, you’d explode! All you do is read People magazine and the other tabloids and take the positive information Cruise’s PR people shove down our throats and claim it’s true. That makes you an idiot. You couldn’t find a “fact” if you tried. And oh yea…..I totally think you’re a Scientologist who is sent here to push Cruise and Holmes.

Talk about talking out of your A$$. Everytime you post you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Now please, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina @ 09/24/2008 at 8:50 am

ZEKIIRIA,

“My self-worth depends on it.”

I’m sure it does! LOL!!!!!!!

Since you’re incapable of spelling “atleast” which is, indeed one word, I thought I’d teach you how to spell your name as well!

Joe American @ 09/24/2008 at 10:11 am

#I never studied Scientology, #95. I think you mean that I did the research on the alleged evils of Scientology.

Err, uh, but you did’n have that fact.

ive fallen and i cant get up @ 09/24/2008 at 1:19 pm

#114

“Doesn’t much matter how you spell your name, dear. It still reads FULL OF IT to me!!!!”
_______

That’s a great one!!! I’ll have to remember that one. I think it also applies to gayboy Mummy (aka gayboy Creature). LMAO!!!

Some need a lot of growing up to do and need lots and lots of happy pills. God bless the Cruises.

to Zikiera @ 09/24/2008 at 2:40 pm

you’re right you can use any name, font and tone you want. however, in my opinion you were shouting and for some people that is considered rude. – that’s what using all caps indicates.

as for broadway baby’s drivel, as you call it, i personally think you stated your case very well in your post of 09/23/2008 at 5:48 pm. i just found the use of all caps to be distracting.

Hello “To Zikiera” -

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea that CAPS were considered to be shouting since I never, ever post on celebrity blogs. I was just so fed up with everyone judging Tom and Katie (even Suri!) as if they actually knew them.

Hence, my post of 9/23/08 at 5:48 PM. In a perfect world, the public would meet Tom and Katie face-to-face and realize what kind, generous, and thoughtful people they truly are. Not believe the trash the media feeds them on a daily basis. But, hey, that’s life. You can’t have it all and I think that’s the underlying motive. Tom and Katie DO seem to have it all and therefore, they SHOULDN’T have it all . So, let’s mess up their world a little bit and pick on them, right?

I don’t know. Maybe I should be on meds like Broadway Baby advises, but believe me when I tell you, they are NOT creepy, OR mysterious, OR even remotely weird like the media portrays them to be. They are down-to-earth, successful people who have had their share of ups-and-downs like the rest of us.

By the way, I admire Katie for taking risks and putting herself out there knowing full-well she would probably be criticized, made fun of, or humiliated. I mean, she’s Katie Holmes!

So, there you go. I’m done here and believe it or not, I wish everyone the best. It’s been interesting. Thanks again. No hard feelings BB!

susan kuby stassi @ 09/24/2008 at 5:39 pm

ok! I don’t get it why is kat the rat so-so-so- bad in movies and people are saying she good in the play?? well I have news for you shes not good in the play she has alot to learn about acting. and tom where are your other kids? don’t forget them, tom you look good. and get rid of the rat. susan kuby stassi,

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/24/2008 at 7:36 pm

HEY PR PERSON…..No harm, as I figured it out, but thanks for pointing it out…LOL….I DO seem to ” babble”, alot though, so it could have applied to me several times…( LOL )…..Not to many people apologize on this site, so you are a rare one….THANKS !!!!……….HEY DALE…. The Titan’s are great, and the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS, NOT so great……….They had their patooy’s kicked bad, last Saturday, by Florida !!!!……Second lost , and it was at home with a sellout crowd over 108,000…..VERY SAD !!!!!………..But, we still have a full season to hope on…….What do you make of Katie’s cross on the other site? …..I’m shocked that Tom would let her wear it, considering the Scientology laws and strict rules……….Maybe, Katie is refusing to follow them anymore, or is trying to back out slowly…One could hope!

Hey Vic!!!
Sorry about the Vol’s! It’s early…and there’s plenty of hope!

I’ve never seen a Christian cross like that, but I’m not the expert on the topic, either.
Do not be fooled, Vic.

The Mummy @ 09/25/2008 at 2:30 pm

I never read tabloids and I never said that I knew TomKat, #113. I have said that I get my information from non-tabloids, common sense and logic and the lack of evidence from the opposition’s claims.

I’m an athiest.

Huh, #115?

Find here your own copy of Suri’s cuddle: http://www.pakhuisoost.com

Marlene Dietrich @ 02/01/2009 at 4:43 pm

STOP PIMPING THIS CHILD!

And Rosemary, my God! All that money and such poor taste! And still the worst legs in the business.

Tom, u were too old when u got suri! Please don’t have another one! u’ll be 70 when that one graduates! do the math! oh,right, ur living in La La land (Hollywood) and age is just a number. My bad.

Hello. A very informative post from you. Thanks as it is clearly written and easy to understand! Thank you so much!

the cuddle Tom is holding is from pakhuisoost.com from Amsterdam.