Tue, 23 September 2008 at 1:24 pm
Jenna Jameson Joins Celebrity Twins Club
- Jenna Jameson is having twins.
- Cruella de Stone will have the last laugh.
- Shannon Elizabeth is the hottest squeegee girl ever.
- Drew and Kirsten have Saturday night discomfort.
- Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch hottie.
- Dane Cook gets evicted for not picking up his dog’s poo.
- UK pop idol Will Young: “I’m the worst gay person ever.”
- Dakota Fanning is a cheerleader.
- The 60th annual Emmy Awards averaged 12.2 million viewers, a new record low.
- Kanye West is teaming up with MTV for a new show. “It’s going to be the black version of The Muppets,’” MTV honcho Doug Herzog told The Daily News.
- Marcia Gay Hayden, Kaycee Stroh and other stars will join the 10th anniversary celebration of the U.S. release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Harry Potter Cover to Cover Day Party at Scholastic headquarters in New York. Fans can watch via a live webcast.
- Comedy Central’s Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart will host a special on election night (Nov. 4) beginning at 10 p.m. called “The Daily Show and The Colbert Report Election Night 2008.”
Just Jared on Facebook