Mary-Kate Olsen is a Milan Maven

Mary-Kate Olsen is a Milan Maven

Mary-Kate Olsen looks stylish as she arrives at the Milan airport in Italy with a male companion on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old actress and her twin sister Ashley hav recently been in talks with Steve Madden shoes to partner up with their Elizabeth and James line of shoes. The co-branded shoes will be available next year.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Mary-Kate making shoes with Steve Madden – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Mary-Kate Olsen being a Milan maven…

mary kate olsen milan maven 01
mary kate olsen milan maven 02
mary kate olsen milan maven 03
mary kate olsen milan maven 04
mary kate olsen milan maven 05
mary kate olsen milan maven 06
mary kate olsen milan maven 07
mary kate olsen milan maven 08
mary kate olsen milan maven 09
mary kate olsen milan maven 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yay! why not?

Mary Kate is so cute.

Mary Kate is so cute.

Cute outfit. Their E&J line was great. Better than Lauren Conrad’s, for sure. The Olsen’s actually know fashion!

I think a partnership with Steve Madden would be fantastic! They already have great clothing lines, they have jewelry coming out (or is it already?), why not shoes? I’m interested to see what they’ll look like, and what the price points will be.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/24/2008 at 12:43 pm

I love the outfit — especially the coat.

James Mason Fan @ 09/24/2008 at 12:51 pm

Nice. Who is the coat by people?

It means I will never wear a pair of Steve Madden shoes!
I recently saw some beautiful pictures of Heath Ledger in Italy where he was filming a movie a long time ago, and spent a few days wandering around with his sister and some friends taking pictures. He loved photography and was quite good at it. He also directed several videos and he showed a lot of talent for directing. We will never know that, tho. R.I.P. Heath. Your fans still love you.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/24/2008 at 1:15 pm

she’s not a celebrity.

yay for sure…

agree with # 10.
btw, mean people wear fur. the olsens are two of them.

Beautiful outfit! BUT I HATE that she have some FUR

dialectic @ 09/24/2008 at 4:26 pm

i like her i suppose its because there is actually a bit of mystery attached to her which is rare these days and rather ironic since she grew up famous…as far as heath ledger he was a grown man who chose to use drugs,thats his choice and it was a fatal one…although please if anyone ever calls you and says someone has overdosed call 911! trust me a little stint in jail is worth knowing someone is still alive……

Mackenzie @ 09/24/2008 at 4:59 pm

Agreed with the above comments. LOVE that coat! Who is it by?

Anon, I completely agree. . . Such a terrible loss. Makes me wonder why she refuses to speak about it. Perhaps she has something to do with it? Perhaps. . . .

No perhaps about it.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/24/2008 at 7:41 pm

YOUR’E RIGHT ON..LALA AND SARAH…….. I can’t believe she never had to testify about anything……….That is a very strange lady !!!!…..I would speak about it just to clear the air, if nothing was wrong….NOW, it looks like she is keeping a hugh secret….I wonder if she ever talked to Heath’s family about any of this ???

YAY!!

she looks great..love that coat!!

love this girl.love her style.
fashion fantastic.
and yay

YAY!
i’m so happy that she came to europe :D (i’m from hungary) i was in italy and it’s sooo beautiful, i hope mk will have a great time there!:))

JezelleSimple @ 09/26/2008 at 12:57 am

Ahhh!! this is great i absolutely love Steve Maddens collections. I recently bought these amazing ankle boots/platforms called slasssh.
There amazign imagine what they will accomplish together! The Olsen twins have great sense in style!

OLSEN love @ 09/26/2008 at 4:06 pm

I WANT THAT TROLLEY SO BAD <3

you are so goooooooooooooooooooooooood.and I loveeeeeeeeeee HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL they are the best team……….
you and your twin’s are my idol ……. with ………HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL