Brad Pitt Films Inglorious Bastards

Brad Pitt Films Inglorious Bastards

Brad Pitt leaves the Vino e Cucina restaurant in Berlin-Mitte and then joins the cast of his latest movie Inglorious Bastards, at Babelsberg studios, Germany to see each other and to receive their copies of the script.

Pitt‘s family will live at a 12,000 square foot mansion near Berlin which comes complete with a helicopter landing pad, boat dock, 14-strong security staff and more than one chef, while he films Inglorious Bastards. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived in Germany on Tuesday with their children and will reportedly be staying for approximately three months.

In this latest Quentin Tarantino movie, Pitt plays the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers sent behind enemy lines during the Second World War to scalp high-ranking Nazis.

10+ more pics inside of Brad Pitt filming Inglorious Bastards

brad pitt babelsberg 09
brad pitt babelsberg 10
brad pitt babelsberg 11
brad pitt babelsberg 12

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 827 » Show All

Love all the fans’ comments. How one feels sorry for a filthy rich celebrity is beyond me, especially if one is an ordinary worker stuggling through a rough economy. Yeah, go spend your precious dollars on her bottled water and her stupid romcoms, so she can buy a bigger house in Beverly Hills, and pay for all her tanning, botox and plastic surgeries. All about her, no one else.

African Girl @ 09/25/2008 at 12:12 pm

Shoot! I forgot to add, given how BP has acted in the last 3/2 yrs, it is obvious he is not the “my work takes priority over my family” type of person. So maybe instead of getting angry because he is doing it now, why not try to figure out what made him stop doing it back then?

Like my grandmama says…your garden is only as beautiful and productive as the work you put in it. AJ was and still is willing to put in the work, why shouldn’t she reap the benefits? Someone else wasn’t and she got what she deserved. So enough with the “not there for her” crapola.

Jeez! Not there for her…me thinks someone was listening to the Friends’ theme song a little too much.

LMAO

The truth for real @ 09/25/2008 at 12:12 pm

I know Brad & Angelina personally. They are more in love and in sync than ever – which is REALLY saying something. Brad worships the ground Angelina walks on (even old time movie stars like Bob Wagner and his pals are entranced with them and no the inside deal about this couple ‘They’re so in love,’ he said this week) – the whole of HW knows it. So sorry..whether it’s Brad’s belly tat of Angelina’s birthdate or hers for him on an unnamed intimate spot. Whether it’s the constant unified support and baby making, baby adopting, these two want what the other one wants, more even, than they want it themselves (see the Gift of the Maji) That is why they are always together – that is why their family, projects and foundation together is thriving. That’s why together they’ve established projects and made announcements of current charitable endeavors and future projects just this past week. That’s why..shhhh – Brad and she are going to Ethiopia in a few months. Guess why?
For obvious reasons, there are women who hate women who foist their hatred and silliness on the fandom, namely because they have nothing else. The ONLY thing that sort of defies breakup rumors are when Angelina is pregnant. Well even fertility queen Angelina can’t be pregnant all the time. Consequently then, when she’s not, it’s back to the grindstone for these jealous women who have nothing but their own sad pathetic ruses to try and inflict on fan msg boards.

Still laughing my head off at Brad & Angelina keeping it together so Zahara the little w*tch will not go off on the whole family.

THAT was a good one. lpl

My Brad is aging….nicely!

Hey Passing Through, MK on dlisted got an article on princess Z!! I had to bring it over for u cause it was just too funny. I never knew MK was scared of her too.

Zahara To Us: “What Are You Looking At?!”

While going through these pictures of Zahara and her man servant shopping in Paris, I kept feeling like I had something in my teeth, a booger in my nose or perhaps I was just staring at her too closely. Zahara looked through my screen and stared me down. She obviously wasn’t pleased, so I quickly just looked away before she got even more pissed. I’m not going to compete with her. She could beat my ass with her eyes alone. Ty Ty can’t even do that.

The holy Brangelina family left France earlier this week and is now blessing Germany with their presence. The new Church of Brangelina is a 30,000 square-foot villa on Wannsee Lake and comes equipped with 14 bodyguards and a private chef. They are expected to stay there for 3 months while Brad Pitt films Quentin Tarantino’s “Inglorious ********.”

30,000 square-feet? It probably takes those kids weeks to finish a game of “Hide and Seek.” They have to bring water, granola bars and a flare gun with them. And 12 of the 14 guards are in charge of carrying around the kids, because if they walk more than 50 steps a day, the world’s axis shifts.

Here’s more of Princess Zahara and her lackey buying toys and whatever else she wants. I also threw in some pictures of Brad looking like a ripe banana while shooting a Japanese commercial in France.

Poor pathetic hater is implying that Brad might leave the mother of his children for Diane Kruger. Poor pathetic thing!

I am not saying that “the truth” is real or that their story is true, we honestly don’t know who is posting here. But I did see an interview with Brad’s brother Doug last year and he said he loves going on these sites because he cannot believe what people are saying about the three of them, he said can you imagine reading comments from people saying all these lies about your family and stating them as fact. He also said that if he has time to play he will post comments that are true and when other posters don’t like it they respond by saying he lives in a fantasy and he should shut up because he sounds rediculous. He said it makes him have to question the brain cells in most of the bloggers.

I am really excited for this movie, and I’m glad Brad and Angelina are remaining together during the filming.

Diane Kruger is head over heels in love with actor Joshua Jackson.

the real lou @ 09/25/2008 at 12:31 pm

#108 jill @ 09/25/2008 at 12:25 pm
#109 jill @ 09/25/2008 at 12:25 pm

*******************************************
Why must you lie?Doug NEVER stated he posts on blogs/sites.Damn,Angelina going to Berlin with Brad has REALLY driven certain people over the edge hasn’t it?

This movie will be great. I can’t wait to see it. Brad is gorgeous.

Angelina Jolie’s Summer Box Office Numbers

KUNG FU PANDA (Rating: PG)
Domestic: $214,975,407
+Foreign: $409,727,843
=============================
Worldwide: $624,703,250
Budget: $130 million

WANTED (Rating: R)
Domestic: $134,327,125
+Foreign: $173,681,939
=====================
Worldwide: $308,009,064
Budget: $75 million

KFP+WANTED: $932,712,314

bermy girl @ 09/25/2008 at 12:38 pm

Good day to all the Jolie Pitt fans.

Good news that the family is ensconced in their new Berlin digs while Brad is working. I never believed for one minute it would be otherwise.

There’s real commitment there and mutual support.Knowing that your partner is there for you and that, together, you both are there for your children – it’s not something to be taken for granted. I don’t think either Brad or Angelina take it for granted, especially since they have both experienced otherwise.

Brad can’t be faulted for being “emotionally unavailable” or absent for the final Friends episode. Probably he couldn’t endure “holding X together” any longer!

the real lou, yeah Doug Pitt did say that, why don’t you do some research for yourself, idiot

To the haters @ 09/25/2008 at 12:38 pm

Brad and Angie are the real deal.
Deal with it!

what does this have to do with Jennifer Aniston?! CLINIQUA – take your meds!
he looks exhausted on the pics! hard day at work so it seems…

The final taping of FRIENDS took place in January of 2004…the month Brad met Angie and just started filming MMS in LA. So don’t blame Angie. He really was working.

the real lou @ 09/25/2008 at 12:44 pm

# 116 jill @ 09/25/2008 at 12:38 pm ….Name calling,I would expect no less from a troll.BTW,you are not telling the truth.

I’m afraid we will still be discussing Aniston when Brad and Angie are having their first grandchild in twenty years.

African Girl, I’m not one for name calling but your rants are increasingly ludicrous. You have absolutely no insider knowledge of their marriage and you certainly know no more than i do and yet here you are educating me as to why their marriage is no more, how she was selfish etc, etc. The “great husband”, “great man” quotes were intended as pieces of sarcasm. You obviously believe the sun shines out of this man’s ass, a facade upheld only by your reluctance to accept that he had a hand in the failure of their marriage. Once again i’m not here to cast aspersions on his character, I’m simply wondering how you can admonish her for only visiting him once in however many months yet not criticize him for not being there for her when a huge part of her life came to an end (as an aside, I apologize for having ever used the word abandoned as this seemingly caused great confusion, in future I’ll say “did not attend” or some similar simpler terminology). What i mean is you’re quick to point out all her misgivings whilst preaching that responsibility is 50/50, yet you do not outline what part he had to play. I don’t expect you to mind, i’m not naive. It was her fault and any aloof actions on his part were all her fault (sarcasm, just incase…). As for my lack of intelligence, I don’t know how i can successfully defend myself against such a charge whilst simultaneously taking you in the slightest bit seriously so i shall forego any attempt to. At the very least my intelligence does extend to realizing when i am forming illogical arguments based on hearsay and quite clear bias.

# 115 bermy girl @ 09/25/2008 at 12:38 pm
================

So true, and I don’t blame him one bit.

BOXOFFICE @ 09/25/2008 at 12:33 pm

KFP+WANTED: $932,712,314

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW!!! looks like Angie’s films in 2008 will gross over $1 BILLION!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 12:52 pm

# 42 brody @ 09/25/2008 at 9:36 am

African Girl, the length of the sitcom is irrelevant, the fact is it was a huge part of her life and he chose not to be there for her. He could have rescheduled shooting, i mean he is Brad Pitt and he knew of the shows ending in advance.

++++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMAO. God, these Fanistons are dumber than dirt. He may be Brad Pitt but when a studio is putting up $100MIL for a movie they don’t want to hear that the actors are postponing shooting and costing them EXTRA MILLIONS because of it. Especially not when the postponing is due to a neurotic beeyotch needing her hand held for publicity.

Geez…I can’t believe these losers are still complaining about this shite 4 YEARS and 9 MONTHS LATER!. These people probably carry grudges from daycare. Little Timmy Jones stole their apple juice and ‘nana and now they’re hunting own Timmy while wearing a black trench coat, Docs, Raybans and carrying an Uzi.

I can’t belive that none of you believe celebrities and their families do not go on these sites to see what is being said and of course they make comments, if you were reading a site about you or your family and was reading lie after lie wouldn’t you post a comment? I think you people are dilusional if you think otherwise.

the real lou @ 09/25/2008 at 12:59 pm

3+ years and the haters are still wishing for a couple with 6 small childern to break-up.How damn sick is that?I am NO a fan of X,but I wish her no ill will.You haters need to talk a long, hard look at your life and fix what ever is broken.Because something is broken,no happy individual sits around 3+ years wishing/hoping for a couple to split up.And that is the truth!The fact you would even go as far to “make up” fake insider information just shows the deepth of your obsession.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 827 » Show All