Brad Pitt Films Inglorious Bastards

Brad Pitt Films Inglorious Bastards

Brad Pitt leaves the Vino e Cucina restaurant in Berlin-Mitte and then joins the cast of his latest movie Inglorious Bastards, at Babelsberg studios, Germany to see each other and to receive their copies of the script.

Pitt‘s family will live at a 12,000 square foot mansion near Berlin which comes complete with a helicopter landing pad, boat dock, 14-strong security staff and more than one chef, while he films Inglorious Bastards. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived in Germany on Tuesday with their children and will reportedly be staying for approximately three months.

In this latest Quentin Tarantino movie, Pitt plays the leader of a band of Jewish-American soldiers sent behind enemy lines during the Second World War to scalp high-ranking Nazis.

10+ more pics inside of Brad Pitt filming Inglorious Bastards

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 927 » Show All

God, keep blessing and watching over the Jolie-Pitt family.

this jill posting here is not the other Jill, is it?

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:01 pm

# 51 Observer2 @ 09/25/2008 at 10:12 am

Hey O2 –

Long time no see. As you can see it’s the same old, same old around here. It really boggles the mind that these dumb Fanistons are still whining about this crap nearly 4 years later. Amazing how they didn’t have a problem with this crap as long as Brad was married to X and sitting on his floral couch bored out of his mind. And apparently they don’t know that they creep out their idol. At least if we’re talking about her we’re making fun of her. These twits are still holding pity parties!

Guess how much he got for this role?

Thanks JJ.

African Girl @ 09/25/2008 at 8:59 am Hax
Vodka? Vodka? Are you sure? Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! What was he thinking?

*Screaming*

What were you thinking William Bradley Pitt??!

Slides to the fall

Why BP, Why did you hafta go do something like that? Don’t you know a man your age should not be ordering lots of Vodka while at dinner with friends. My God man! You should know better!! You are 44 yrs old for heavens sake!

Lindsey Lohon drank Vodka before she was 21 but that’s not a problem. Paris Hilton, Mischa Burton, Nicole Richie…drinking and driving under the influence but they are have been at it for a while, so please don’t compare your naive self to them, okay.

So what… you’ve never gotten into a drunken brawl. Who cares if after 20 years in the business and public eyes, you don’t have a history of drunken behavior like walking bare feet and telling people you’ll pay them for their shoes, you still deserve to be castigated!!

But all that to the side, What really gets my crow, what bothers me to the morrow of my bone is this – Even if you get drunk, you probably have a driver to drive you home….putting the kibosh on the dreams of an innocent pedestrian and/or driver to get hit by a spoilt celebrity who thinks the rules don’t apply to them. Boy oh boy, I think it is pretty obvious why QT wanted you in the Inglorious *******.

I love you man but I can’t wait for the courts of law to throw the book at you coz this kinda behavior should not be tolerated. Your offense – Ordering Lots of Vodka!

It’s tough love baby and I don’t even want to get into the whole staying out late. Goodness, I refuse to let myself go there. A man your age staying up until 2am? Who do you think you are…Paul Newman??? *shaking my head*

Thanks for the heads up Hax. You are a dear! :kiss: Please feel free to spend all your day and night looking for more juicy tidbits like this. Lord knows we would never find ‘em even if we wanted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LMAO

So totally true!
Don’t they get it? You can be married, have children and still have an evening out with the guys or girls?

Ex: When I was married I could think of nothing less boring than sitting around watching a Football game (sorry to you football fans),

When my ex used to ask if I minded if he went to a pub to watch it with his buddies I was happy to say yes! (I didn’t really want them or even just him, monopolizing the TV for the duration while he ultimately cussed or cheered).

I am an Detroit Redwing fan, (NHL) so are my friends. My husband could not stand hockey! So he was more than happy to watch me head out with the girls, or to meet them at the pub to watch the game. OMG! Yes we drank beer while we watched!!!

Being in a relationship does not mean you HAVE to give up all you individual time or interests. (unless you are married to some insecure, clingy, smothering idiot, who expects you to stay joined at the hip, and take responsibility for their “feelings”.

The love story of Brad and Angie is so beautiful. I hope that they stay together forever.

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:06 pm

# 55 dancer @ 09/25/2008 at 10:32 am

And BRODY–what about her saying she wanted to have his baby after Friends ended and then scheduled not one, but SIX movies back to back? Now I could be snarky and say all of them bombed, but I won’t.

++++++++++++++++++

Dancer -

ROTFL. All 6 movies COULDN’T bomb because ONLY 4 of them even got made! BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Therefore only 3 bombed and Vince Vaughn’s presence sold the other flick. By the time X stars in her “Wanted” and “The Senator’s WIfe” Vivienne & Knox will be grandparents. “Wanted” will be the first nanogenerian prison escape movie ever and “The Senator’s Wife” will be renamed “The Senator’s Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather’s Wife”.

Observer2 @ 09/25/2008 at 1:06 pm

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:01 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey PT. That’s why you can leave JJ’s for awhile and come back and it’s like you never left. LOL.

Aniston didn’t go and support Brad on very important things, oh, like the first time he went to Africa. Cause ya know, that’s not her thing. Oh, wait, she was making a movie at the time. Couldn’t she have scheduled that in with the studio?

And now we have someone who says they’ve decided to split. What’s your guess their source is IT, as that is their cover story this week. You’ll have to let us know in your hilarious tabloid reports.

# 126 I can have any name I want @ 09/25/2008 at
This jill says Doug gave an inteview . Since Doug rarely does interviews about Brad we would like to see it. This has nothing to do with whether a family member blogs or not.

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:12 pm

# 58 Some Chick @ 09/25/2008 at 10:35 am

Oh brother. I see Shitzy is channeling her SomeIdiotChick personality again. She really needs to find a good shrink who treats MPD patients…

brody=the truth=pusy cat doll= @ 09/25/2008 at 1:12 pm

=JA=Heather= ALL TROLLS AND HATERS!

Let’s ingore them! They are crazy and JEALOUSY is killing them so they have to be here with delusional stories!

Homeboy looks tired and seems to have gained weight. Six kids in three years (great parenting) will do that to you. Eagerly awaiting your no doubt derogatory comments towards me. mwah.

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:18 pm

# 61 Observer2 @ 09/25/2008 at 10:48 am

African Girl @ 09/25/2008 at 10:33 am
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s going good, how about with you? I see an Aniston fan is still whining. My hell, Friends will have been finished for 5 years in 3 months and here is someone whining about Brad not being there. When Aniston wasn’t with Brad on two of his birthdays, only saw him a few times in a 6 month period, when he was working and blames it on her fear of flying. When said woman doesn’t have a problem flying when it’s due to her work. But, visiting her husband when their marriage is on very shaky ground.

I bet Brad felt really special when she questioned if he was the love of her live in a national magazine. And oh, when she forgot to thank him at an awards show when he was right there. And backstage, her comment was, thanks for keeping me together man. You could just feel the love by those actions. Not.

++++++++++++++++++

And don’t forget my personal fave – telling Brad BEFORE he put the ring on her finger that she liked modern & contemporary furniture…then after he married her, when he went to Malta to film Troy she proclaimed in multiple interviews that she was hated his “uncomfortable” design esthetic and was glad he was gone because now she could decorate THEIR new Beverly Hills home the way SHE wanted, with comfortable floral and chintz furniture. Brad goes to Malta and left behind decorating plans with contemp furnishings…X deep sixes it and poor Brad comes home to a bunch of Laura Ashley shite all over the MODERNIST house HE spent 2 years remodeling. Nice wife.

lol @ 09/25/2008 at 12:44 pm

I’m afraid we will still be discussing Aniston when Brad and Angie are having their first grandchild in twenty years.
===============
I am afraid so .

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:20 pm

Hmmm…SomeStupidHoChick and Brody showed up at about the same time…Did those hoes over at FF send out the loons again?

brody=the truth=pusy cat doll= @ 09/25/2008 at 1:23 pm

de Cosmos @ 09/25/2008 at 1:19 pm

Comments from that person Ŀ İ Ĺ Ĭ V Ο Ń Ŝ H � is deleted, I asked Jared! Please do not respond!

BBT tells PARADE @ 09/25/2008 at 1:23 pm

“I have the utmost respect for Angelina. She’s a very sweet person, very talented and one of my best friends in the world.”

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:25 pm

# 69 Leo @ 09/25/2008 at 10:57 am

Might I had for SomeStupidchick that the love scene with Rose Bryne was way more explicit than any love scene he had with Angelina, and yet he didn’t run off with her. How do you figure he is going to run off with this Diane person he’s already met.

+++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMAO. Nevermind the fact that Diane Kruger is crazy in love with Joshua Jackson. He’s filming his TV show so he’s not in Germany with her, but they’ve been a couple for a few years now. Unlike SomeVapidAirheadChick, some people are loyal to their SOs…even when they don’t deserve it (yes, that was directed at X…)

@ Ŀ İ Ĺ Ĭ V Ο Ń Ŝ H �

Und we forgot to note that Brad looks a bit tired and as a 44 man in today’s photos.

We fear that Angelina has been keeping him up at night again, and every night not because of the babies (wink, wink).

Indeed, in the time he has been with Angie, he has had a life full of meaningful things, has learned a lot more about the world, far from the sameoldsameold stuff he did when he was “just” a movie star.
Now he has a lot more responsibilities, like mature people do, as he should have at his age, and not living a perpetual adolescence where you are (as part of being immature) excused for only worry about your body image, how do people see you and hanging out with your friends. Angie, his kids, and his life today has helped him to grow far beyond what one would expect.

Please let us stop discussing about this one.

Passing Through @ 09/25/2008 at 1:29 pm

# 79 the truth @ 09/25/2008 at 11:24 am

You wouldn’t know the truth if it came up, introduced itself to you and proceeded to beat the crap out of you.

OH, Brad, HOT, HOT,HOT.

After dinner photos @ 09/25/2008 at 1:30 pm

#42 brody @ 09/25/2008 at 9:36 am
++++++++++++++
Brody, You have got to be kidding. Her job ended. That is all. No matter how huge a part of her life it was, she and her friends from her job all have enough money to see each other any time they want.

As a former military wife, I would like to tell you how many of us have had babies when our husbands have been deployed. We all managed to deal with that “abandonment” because it was their JOB.
We dealt with birthdays without Daddy, Christmas’ without Daddy, the loss of friends and family members without our husbands to hold our hands.

Am I saying that this was ideal? NO but it was our reality. We chose to marry someone in the military so we kenew this was a possibility.

X knew she married someone who was REQUIRED to travel for work. MONEY IS LOST when production shuts down.

X saw no problem delaying starting a family because of her career goals.

Why do you think Brad and Angelina schedule their jobs so someone is always there with their kids?

Why do you think Brad did not attend film festivals when Shiloh was due.

The reality of travel for work is not lost on them. They deal with it!

X expected everything in Brad’s llife to come to a grinding halt when she “needed support”. That is unrealisitc in the best of marriages.

Keep it in perspective. If you can’t then go to any airport or any naval base and watch the men come home. Watch their faces when they see their child for the first time.

sorry, 143, I was already doing it, but as you see, I was just stating THE TRUTH in a non offensive way.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 927 » Show All