Taylor Momsen Gets Hoodified

Taylor Momsen Gets Hoodified

Taylor Momsen keeps it casual with a striped hoodie and Frye “Veronica Shortie” boots in grey patent on the set of Gossip Girl“, currently shooting in Queens, New York City on Thursday.

The 15-year-old sweetheart dropped by the Metropolitan Opera‘s 125th season opening night gala earlier in the week in a stunning red Marchesa gown.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Taylor’s hooded look – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Momsen getting hoodified…

taylor momsen hoodified 01
taylor momsen hoodified 02
taylor momsen hoodified 03
taylor momsen hoodified 04
taylor momsen hoodified 05
taylor momsen hoodified 06
taylor momsen hoodified 07
taylor momsen hoodified 08
taylor momsen hoodified 09
taylor momsen hoodified 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Lose the boots and the hat and you have a cute outfit.

The hoodie is amazing! But I hope her character didn’t run away!?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/25/2008 at 1:55 pm

she looks like she escaped the nut farm.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it.. what brand is the hoodie?

she looks awesome! ilove her so much:) but she doesn’t look 15 at all …. but she’s really pretty and ilove her style

The boots complete the outfit to me..

Any boots would do actually..from knee high-to ankle boots

laalooliii @ 09/25/2008 at 2:09 pm

NAY

its waay to big for her,even though it should be big, ITS TOO BIG for her, sorry it doesnt fit her very well

laalooliii @ 09/25/2008 at 2:09 pm

NAY

cute! but hate the boots.

#9, how is it “too big”!?! Look at the shoulders (pic 6), it fits properly, its the right size..

I love her boots..I’m gonna search for them…mhhmm

love her hoodie jacket!!!

laalooliii @ 09/25/2008 at 2:39 pm

#12

Sorry, I did not look at the other pictures, only the big one, and in one of those pix it looks very big.

But I take my comment back ,it fits her ,so YAY :)

The Hoodie is from Bananna Republic.

Hi! She’s great!

Non Related to this topic: Does anyone know who is on the cover of US ELLE NOVEMBER 2008?

Thanks!

alannah jaide @ 09/25/2008 at 3:16 pm

Awww! Is that her leaving for boarding school now?
Dx

she looks soooooo great, I love her!!!! I also love GG, its getting better and better every episode!!

YAY

I SAW HER YESTERDAY IN PERSON! shes gorgeous

well i won’t give away anything but i just read something in gossip girl (the book series) and jenny does something CRAZY! anywho.. i hope they show it in the show thatd be awesome!

Kitty Kat @ 09/25/2008 at 4:29 pm

15???

My God, I thought she was about 30!

Why do the kids in Hollywood today look so OLD????

She is soo gorgeous!!