Brad Pitt - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Trailer - FIRST LOOK

Brad Pitt - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Trailer - FIRST LOOK

The first look for the trailer of Brad Pitt‘s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button has been released at Apple.com.

Tilda Swinton, Cate Blanchett, Julia Ormond and Elle Fanning co-star in the film slated for a Christmas 2008 release.

The film tells the story of Benjamin Button (Pitt), a man who strangely ages backwards with bizarre consequences.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the Benjamin Button trailer – YAY or NAY?

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 738 » Show All

good looking guys!

He really needs to get rid of those hats, exactly what look is he going for? Thier is nothing about that look that is good.

The only reason I will see BB is that Shiloh is in it!

A big YAY!
waving to fans.

please @ 09/26/2008 at 9:34 pm
exactly what part of this thread is about Brad’s face or looks? you do realize brad doesn’t look like that in the movie?

Good Evening JP fans MF, irma, dina#1, anoble, vickifromtexas, soopx, felinelilly, cliniqua, soopx, alia, angel Neleh ( I read your post hope you saw my shout .) The list seems shorter, I have missed some but hi to everyone Hope everyone is over the flu, fighting the flu, OK in good health :)
Just getting ready to go off line when I saw this thread, Thanks jared.
for the new thread. Raining all day here in New York, bedtime after talk soup :) Have a good weekend everyone and I can’t wait for the RC on October 4 :)

the most original film in a long time and brad pitt owns this one

I can’t wait to see this movie! It looks great. I hope it gets good early buzz and reviews.

Looks freaking amazing…I will sure go see it a few times…Must support Brad Pitt.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/26/2008 at 9:58 pm

the second, third, ‘first look’. lol

flop.

Infamous, why you always jealous of Brad Pitt? This movie looks fantasic Brad is going to be nominated for this movie .You will eat your words for the gazallion time.

Don’t pay attention to infugmus. It will eat its words like it always does, and come back to repeat the same nonsense its been repeating on every thread.

NAY! i can’t see a Brad Pitt film without seeing Brad Pitt as the character. He’s so overexposed It’s no longer the character he’s playing. It’s the same way I feel about Jennifer Garner’s acting. Brad Pitt = Jennifer garner.

Brad Pitt pimps shiloh out.. AGAIN!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/26/2008 at 9:58 pm
the second, third, ‘first look’. lol
flop.
***********************************************************************

Keep calling them, dumbass. You said the same thing about BAR, remember?

Speaking of flops… when is Valkyrie coming out? Or is that going to be an STV?

We have to support Brad…I am visiting the forums, and everyone is saying how the movie is going to bomb because it was a big budget film, and being all negative. I hope he gets nominated, and David Fincher should get nominated too.

i think it is time for fans to ignore Trip or ?? poster. she wants attention obviously.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/26/2008 at 10:26 pm

hey, crackhead-jill.

1) bb will flop.

2) what’s valkyrie. and why do you talk about it so much?!? lmbao

~peace-2-the-middle-east, bish~

dianad1968 @ 09/26/2008 at 10:27 pm

#14

And here you are, not a fan, but following the fans to a new thread. Brad Pitt OWNS YOU. LOL.

the truth is this @ 09/26/2008 at 10:40 pm

#14, Brad is a magnet and you can’t stay away.

BRAD OWNS YOU LOSER!!!!

Thanks JJ, appreciate the new thread! Go Brad!

the truth is this @ 09/26/2008 at 10:45 pm

Helen @ 09/26/2008 at 10:22 pm

Same thing on the forums before BAR, and look at how BAR exceeded all expectations.

Paramount is selling it well. People like magical uplifting positive movies at Christmas, and BB is that type of film.

Be optimistic.

Brad and BB will prevail.

BB will have good legs and do fantastic business overseas!!!

I can’t wait to see this movie!
Why do so many hatters come here now? Cause this movie looks more amazing and Tom’ s new one will be open on the same day.

YAY
I will go see it.

Obviously it will be flop , can’t understand why even bother , telling something else!

The movie has 150000$ budget , do you think , seriously it will earn that much with actor like Brad Pitt? Last film he had played in it as a lead was another flop. So why not this one ? :roll:

start wishing he will get nominated for something at least , like the king of flops award , is there any award thing with this name? Tom cruise will be nominated as well. :lol:

This year is Will and Dicapreo’s year and they guy who has played Che(what is his name?) , don’t make fun of yourself like last year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 738 » Show All