Britney Spears' Womanizer Lyrics

Britney Spears' Womanizer Lyrics

While Britney Spears‘ latest single has been delayed by a week, she has been working hard shooting the music video. In one scene, Britney is lying on a kitchen counter and later kisses and straddles a guy while sucking on cherries.

“Womanizer” has been completed and will hit radio stations across the country Friday morning.

According to one of Britney‘s official sites, here are the lyrics for Britney‘s first single off of “Circus.”

WOMANIZER
Superstar
Where you from, how’s it going?
I know you
Gotta clue, what you’re doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you
Gettin’ more than just re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin’ like a good one, but I call ‘em like I see ‘em
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer

Boy, don’t try to front
I know just what you are

(Lyrics continue after the jump…)

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the lyrics of Womanizer?

Womanizer

Daddy-O
You got the swagger of champions
Too bad for you
Just can’t find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, but that’s who you are, baby

Lollipop
Must mistake me as a sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I’m ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby

Maybe if we both lived in a different world
It would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girl
But I can’t ’cause we don’t

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Womanizer get’s released tomorrow morning, Jive announced.

yeah kiis fm comfirmed it’s debuting tomorrow morning, it’s even on the official site http://www.britney.com/blog/better-keep-your-radios-on-tomorrow. I can’t wait.

will it be on ituneS?

wow. what deep lyrics..

I just can’t wait !!!!!!!!Brit Brit is awesome!!

WOW! These lyrics are better than a T.S. Eliot poem :)

Hahah. You guys suck. Don’t even play it like half the songs out today on the radio have more depth than this.

Britney must be refering to Kevin Federline.

Lets see what it does.

itsclarbitch @ 09/26/2008 at 3:00 am

i cant wait for a britney comeback. ROCK ON BRIT! WE’RE ALL SUPPORTING YA!

sarah may @ 09/26/2008 at 3:03 am

oh boy, these lyrics will go down in history along with John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’

*sarcasm*

hey chk britney pics on her new video for womanizer and news related to shooting of video womanizer on

saLAZAR89 @ 09/26/2008 at 3:23 am

i don’t think it’s official… it’s just a small part of a song… but we will see (hear) it today… :D

Sounds good..
Can’t wait…

the son is amazing!!!!
xD

the song is amazing!!!!
xD

sucks… not a “baby one more time” hit!

it´s boring and pointless.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! GROW UP AND STOP MAKING CHEAP MUSIC!!!!!!

wwww.breatheheavy.com has posted womanizer!!
Love it!!

You can already listen the song at worldofbritney.com

It’s good!

Just heard it. Sort of disappointing. I thought there was all this news coming out of her camp that this was the best stuff she had ever done on ‘Circus’. If so, this first single is not a very good sign.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/26/2008 at 8:11 am

jared, why didn’t you write the name of the songs writer?

cause we all know shitney doesn’t write, at all.

aussiechick @ 09/26/2008 at 8:46 am

has already been released in australia…it is amazing! but lyrics are slightly different to what is posted!

I love this passage only

“Maybe if we both lived in a different world
It would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girl
But I can’t ’cause we don’t”

Avoidable table @ 09/26/2008 at 5:05 pm

maybe this song is about that **** adnan ghalilb?

God she is hot!!! H-O-T!!! Sorry haters, Britney sells! Can’t wait to see her live!!! Go Britney Spears!

leighton and blake fan @ 09/26/2008 at 8:19 pm

I kinda like it.Not my favorite song from her but it’s good

Well i dont like her very well britney spears i dont like hr very good.
Because i dont like her very well,i wasnt been good,after that..
But i did like her music Womanizer,do.

Tonight,we got rise it up
Baby show me how?

Tonight we got it all.
But you know who`s?
Come and control me.

imaginaque @ 09/27/2008 at 1:43 pm

The lyrics are as inane and vapid as the stupid woman who will make millions on them: Britney Trashy Spears.

Excelent….Britney’s the best!!!!

plz im quite sure you all will be dancin to it no doughbt. song has to grow on you thats all.

i’m so excited to your latest album..

esta mal la letra

muuuusiclover @ 10/01/2008 at 11:27 pm

ALL YOU HATERS CAN SHUT UP

yeah these lyrics might not sound deep but this is a great “girl power” song. and you know, brit is doing her thing and she’s not going around picking you apart and judging you… so why do you think you can do it to her? whoever said she was trying to be john lennon? shes got her own unique style and its BOMB!! there are so many girls out there that get TRULY hurt by guys that “charm” them and think they can control them, just to feel better about themselves… this song is great in acknowledging the ways of a lot of men (not all!) out there, and its a way for a girl to stay strong and keep her dignity and self esteem.

Loves it. Its awesome, like everything else she does :)

Wow this a really good song I can’t wait for the video in a bit over 12 hours. Does anyone know what the album looks like or when the cover will be out? Thanks =)

boraababyy @ 10/10/2008 at 11:37 am

i loveeeee this song so much

Got it as my ringtones on both phones ipod :) I love this *****!
She’s my heroin

I LOVE THIS SONG. THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I DIDNT BUT THE SECOND TIME GOT ME HOOKED! I LOVE THE SONG AND BRITNEY SPEARS IS GOING TO KICK SOME ASS WITH THIS RECORD!

ALL U HATERS NEED TO SHUT UR EFFING MOUTHS. U’LL DIE AS NO BODY AND SHE WILL GO DOWN AS BRITNEY SPEARS “AMERICAN DREAM SINCE SHE WAS 17″ YO

Hey how good was the music video, I think its better then toxic.
check out her documentry on youtube it shows her photo shoot for the circus album cover

Love the song and the lyrics, You rock girl!!!

Grace Shammo @ 10/17/2008 at 9:43 am

your mazin!
i love you!
i wanna be just like you.
i tried to take down a tank with an umbrella too!
omg, we have so much in common!
my little sister got prego tooo!
omg! lets be best friends!

X0XAmandaX0X @ 11/03/2008 at 8:40 pm

I LOVE BRITNEY…SHES SOO BEAUTIFULL…I HOPE SHE CAN COMEBACK TO BEEN THE POP PRINCESS….LOV MANDII

when u r reading this dont stop or something bad will happen my name is summer i am 15 years old i have blonde hair , scars no nose or ears i am dead if u dont copy this jus like from the ring copy n post this on 5 more sites or i will appear one creepy night wen ur not? expecting it by your bed with a nife and **** u this is no joke summet ing good will happen to u if you post this on 5 more flash boxes

Hey what up i love the song Womenizer you

These sound like them but are they real or copied from your memory? Think of my question trust me i know it by heart!!

this lyrics made me total maddddddddddddd