Adnan Ghalib: I Have Britney Sex Tape

Adnan Ghalib: I Have Britney Sex Tape

British paparazzo Adnan Ghalib, ex-boyfriend of Britney Spears, says he will sell the sex tape featuring himself and the pop princess if the price is right.

“There is such a tape,” Adnan tells Heat magazine. “But I won’t discuss prices for hypothetical inquiries. Unless there is a locked-in deal, I will go no further. I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney.”

A source tells The Sun that the two-hour X-rated footage features Britney naked wearing just a pink wig and was allegedly shot in Mexico. (Adnan and Britney went to Mexico together in January.)

WakeUpPeople @ 09/29/2008 at 10:32 am

Serves her right! She only cares about herself and her career and the papparazzi! I hope he gets millions!!

PS: stop blaming her actions on her bipolar disorder, she is using that to get out of her bad actions in the past!

Man I hope he doesn’t has it. FUUUCK HIM!!!
BRITNEY ROCKS NO METTER WHAT, even if that’s real.
I mean, a sex tape from 20 years old doesn’t makes any sense.
and he said like 100 times he has the tape, so shut up

he’s such a *****, i’m not a britney fan but come on
the girl finally got everything back on track and now this…

What a scum bag!!! britney what wereeee you thinking, obviously you werent at all !!!

what an attention seeker.

but oh well, bad publicity is still publicity.

its something she did sometime ago anyway.
this paparazzo is such a scum

Is anyone suprised??? the entire time she was with Adnan and Sam Lufti, she was supposedly high 24-7…on something. Making good choices back then wasn’t a priority for her. I guess she’s going to have to learn from her mistakes…just like the rest of us. This guy is a dickk bag

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/29/2008 at 10:42 am

smart man.

What a fu*king *******. I hope nobody pays him anything! Stay strong brit!
And wakeuppeople: how would you feel if someone you trusted stabbed you in the back and sold you out. She clearly liked him, and he is cleeearly nothing else but a moneygrabbing *****

Somebody kill this pig…..

i hate him!

love to britney

i call this BS!

WHAT A DOUCHE THIS ADNAN CHARACTER IS!

to think he was going around pretending to be Britney’s friend.
karma will sort him out, the scumbag

Wow he’s such a creep!

god, i hate him.

GOOD. NOT that I want to see that DISGUSTING HAG having sex, but this will confirm to IDIOTS once and for all that Sh*tney has NO “legit” career. She’s best known for and will remain best known for being MENTALLY ILL, exposing her ****** and now a SEX TAPE.

What a ZERO !!!

What a ZERO !!!

HATERS YOU ARE SO PATHETIC @ 09/29/2008 at 11:08 am

TEMPO U R SO DISGUSTING, YOU MAKE ME SICK. I THINK THATT GOD IS THE ONLY TO JUDGE OUR ACTS. HE CAN FORGIVE US AND WE ARE NOTHING TO DO IT! SO SHUT YOUR **** MOUTHS AND JUST LIVE OUR LIFES. STOP OF CURSE THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL. LETS WISH ONLY GOOD THINGS. MAYBE YOUR COUNTRY IS SO ****** 4 PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO BRITNEY. AND ADNAN YOU ARE SO STUPID BUT BELIEVE ME WHO MAKES DANGER, RECEIVES DANGER.

HATERS YOU ARE SO PATHETIC @ 09/29/2008 at 11:09 am

TEMPO U R SO DISGUSTING, YOU MAKE ME SICK. I THINK THATT GOD IS THE ONLY TO JUDGE OUR ACTS. HE CAN FORGIVE US AND WE ARE NOTHING TO DO IT! SO SHUT YOUR **** MOUTHS AND JUST LIVE OUR LIFES. STOP OF CURSE THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL. LETS WISH ONLY GOOD THINGS. MAYBE YOUR COUNTRY IS SO SHITTTY 4 PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO BRITNEY. AND ADNAN YOU ARE SO STUPID BUT BELIEVE ME WHO MAKES DANGER, RECEIVES DANGER.

is it just me or does it make britney seem really stupid for making a sex tape with a member of the paprazzi?! way to do his job for him britney!!!

OH-MY-GOD- He’s seriously going to hell

well…there are quite a few girls that could look like britney with a pink wig on. he sure is a very *smart* man.

googlesmith @ 09/29/2008 at 11:19 am

publicity publicity haha of course “he has a tape” tss. and he’ll “release it” after britney has made millions of dollar again.

Like Britney doesn’t have enough on her plate right now. People will do anything for money won’t they?

Adnan can go and **** himself. Nobody cares about him, what a loser!

It’s her own fault for getting involved with such an obvious loser, but I still feel sorry for her.

Brit’s apparently really trying now to get back on track and she doesn’t need this vulture trying to cash in on her bad times.

Go Brit!

Wow, what a loser he is and I’m not even a Britney fan (well I used to be).

this is so wrong to do, but nobody can´t deny that is was going to happend sooner or latter.

Peace.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/29/2008 at 11:33 am

britney loves the camera.

didnt she record a **** load of videos with k-fed.. lol

What A FUUCCKING LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money hungry @$$hooeess

DUMBASS..
he shud be dead..

i think this is not true

I guess if this doesn’t deserve the old adage of “You made your bed, now lie in it” then nothing ever will!

I suspect Britney’s sex tape will be more disturbing than Paris’s.

I’m not a Britney fan, but this is just sick. Bipolar disorder is a mental ILLNESS, where the person’s brain is not functioning correctly. We should not ignore the validity of the illness just like we can’t ignore the validity of someone who develops heart disease (even if it’s because of a poor diet, we still recognize that it’s a serious illness).

Like refusing to sell unless he has a firm offer makes this SOB anymore of a gentleman.

There should be a special spot in h*ll reserved for sh*t like Adnan.

totally agree @ 09/29/2008 at 12:34 pm

# 34 jessica @ 09/29/2008 at 12:10 pm…this is just sick. Bipolar disorder is a mental ILLNESS, where the person’s brain is not functioning correctly. We should not ignore the validity of the illness just like we can’t ignore the validity of someone who develops heart disease.
Like refusing to sell unless he has a firm offer makes this SOB
anymore of a gentleman.

Add to this she was being incorrectly drugged to control the bipolar and I believe you have a case of abuse – under these circumstances – drugs and mental illness – he practically kidnapped her and then had his way with her on camera – now he wants to sell — he should be prosecuted.

what an idiot…he just wants the money. I hope no one will buy that damn tape. Well, I bet you anything there isn’t a tape..he’s just trying to get attention. He acts like he cares for her well being but obvioulsy he’s just sick in the head and only cares for himself. What a ******* douche bag! Go brit brit, I love u!

lets pray… this could be the best chance to finish britneys career but I dont think so :(

No, he don’t have it, this pig is freaking lying :)

Well if she’s stupid enough to go out with such a guy than she deserves what she’s going to get…it’s not like there is more to discover of her…poor children.

DUH- Britney had bad judgement as usual when she hooked up to that scumbag. Hopefully she is learning from her mistakes and has grown up for the sake of her two young boys.

He’s just trying to cash in on her name. She’s actually cleaning up her act now. Leave her be.

OMG, i hope it’s not true! I’m not even a huge Britney fan, but i’m so tired of young starlets being exploited like this and society rewarding the men who take advantage of them with millions of dollars. sick!

Britney was obviously in a bad place back then, and in a self destructive mode and made some serious bad descisions.

Anyone who is surprised about this is mildly retarded. I mean, the guy was selling pictures of the two of them together to tabloids while they were still going out. If she’s so dumb or superficial or strung out that she overlooked his profession just to be with him (and what did she see in him, anyway?) then by all means she deserves what she gets. And I deserve the freedom to order the video :)

I love you britney!!! you make me feel intelligent

hatebritney @ 09/29/2008 at 1:21 pm

i can not stand britney spears she has no talent the media hypes her up to me this amazing singer no she’s not celine dion, mariah carey leona lewis those are amazing singers they have range in their voice britney is a good performer not an artist. she can’t sing she can’t dance and just good bait for the media i just wish she’d get her **** together take her sons and move to the country or something

babey5xoxo @ 09/29/2008 at 1:28 pm

wata f*en jacka*…dats frikken messed up..

It’s her own fault for hanging out and having sex with this loser.

Soldier of Fortune @ 09/29/2008 at 1:48 pm

It’s time for this man to dissappear, permanently.

Soldier of Fortune @ 09/29/2008 at 1:51 pm

One word, Immigration, let’s send this sand ****** back where he belongs.

TIME'S UP GHALIB... @ 09/29/2008 at 2:04 pm

No one cares about this loser anymore. He’s yesterday’s news, and he knows it. Even if this tape exists and is made public, the hype machine will turn in Britney’s favor and backfire on this moron.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 09/29/2008 at 2:31 pm

Everyone tried to warn britney, and she would not listen….Her father should have never allowed him back into her life….I could smell a gold-digging nasty rat as soon as I saw him….He just reek’s of mean-ness and hatefulness……But, his turn will come when his life will fall apart……….and no-one will be there…except to make a buck on HIM !!!….It always bites you back in the butt, no matter what..BELIEVE ME !!!!!!!!….Britney had better get some good help right now, and get rid of him pronto!

what a douche, but i guess she should have known better to sleep with a paparazzo.

without a doubt i think it IS true! serves her right.

I.E. papparazi, good with cameras, no dah…………………………

what an a s s h o l e!

she was obviously VERY depressed when she hooked up with him, the guy is beyond disgusting.

Why do we always blame the guy? What about the ***** who is also in the video? And she isn’t bi-polar. My Dad is bi-polar. She is just looking for an excuse to blame her crazy behavior. She is just as disgusting and terrible as him for participating. Why does everyone get so mad at him?

” BUT BELIEVE ME WHO MAKES DANGER, RECEIVES DANGER.” Well then, idiot, you just proved what many of us say about Brit. If this is how you feel about this dude, then this shoudl apply to Brit. She is just as much a piece of **** as he is.

WHAT A LOSER! HE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND NOT RUIN OTHERS LIVES! YOU INSIGNIFI – **** LITTLE FUUCK

Their must be something illegal about this “video” since it was shot when she was mentally unstable, and he took advantage of that…. Am i right or am i right!!! throw him into an active volcano.

Keep in mind she was mentally unstable during this period of her life. I would have thought it were illegal to exploit a mentally ill person sexually. I hope Adnan incriminates himself.

He should be deported.

What an ass! And is he saying it is 2 hours long to make himself sound awesome?? I knew when she was hanging out with the paps that something like this would happen. They were all on the inside…seeing and hearing everything. Did she really think they liked her for her? You knew the friendship would end, and the secrets would spill!! I hope it’s all a hoax! SHe doesn’t need this right now….and her kids dont EVER need any of this!

veronicas @ 09/29/2008 at 5:42 pm

here comes another betrayal

What a slime ball, out for money, using somebody who was mentally ill and was in a bad place.
That is lower than low, and now that Britney is back on track and in a happy place he does this. It’s a disgrace. I hope the sue his money grabbing ass.

Hard to trust people when you’re famous. Not sure if they like you for you or your wealth. That sucks.

nobody wants to see his small *****

Okay. Yes, she has been crazy and as an adult, she needs to take responsibility for her actions. People shouldn’t treat others differently because of pity BUUUUUUTTTTT,

if you really care about this human being, leave her alone. She’s doing better…for someone to shop around a sex tape WHEN she’s doing better only seeks ATTENTION, FAME, AND MONEY…i mean, it’s that obvious. Right?

Well doesn’t that Suck!!? I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and he really is the Ass-wipe that most people thought he was. Beware Dude, if you release a Sex Tape with Britney, she’s not the only one that “We Women” will be checking to see if “You” measure up…. Could backfire!
heehee

he must die

To all the young women out there. DO NOT SLEEP WITH PAPS!!!

BRITNEY....LOVER @ 09/29/2008 at 11:03 pm

SOMEBODY KILL HIM PLEASE ¬¬

************ ¬¬

Lynda Toobing @ 09/30/2008 at 12:01 am

I just saw on cnn entertainment that Britney Spears ex boyfriend John Sundhl tried to buy the sex tape from Adnan for $800,000. He said he wanted to get it off the market. If thats true, thats a neat fellow.

eddie jones @ 09/30/2008 at 1:56 am

lol, i wouldn’t hold your breath on this pricetag, if she was back in her hayday maybe, but now? her bodys went through 20 years of aging and abuse in the past 5 years, nobody wants to see that.

BRITNEY is a woman who has sex and loves like all the people .
he is a horrible person.
GO BRITNEY!!!

What a loser. I think we all knew that he wasn’t sincere for his caring of Britney and is merely an opportunist. Unfortunate that Britney wasn’t in her right mind and chose to be with this disease of a person.

Shifty, sleazy scumbag. He gives our people a bad name.

his parents must be so proud. i wonder how he feels inside, or what he sees when he looks in the mirror? i would see a complete a**hole. make something of your life. it’s never to late.

bigsleezy @ 09/30/2008 at 5:53 pm

YES!!! I SO CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHA this guys soo smart. I hope its real he will make millions! Stop pittying britney. She did it to herself She f*cked herself up she made these decisions by herself
get over it people
shes an idiot
stop giving her pity parties!

The Big NB @ 10/01/2008 at 9:44 pm

What an aXXhole! What a disgusting pig. It’s a shame she had sex with such an ugly pig!

to all these asshats above are you honestly surprised that this is coming up come on people are you honestly that dumb as to not wonder what she does behind closed doors personally it was only a matter of time before this happened as for saying he should be dead thats none of your f*ckin business he will get whatever comes to him

There are some pretty pron stars out there, who cares Britney anyway?
And I was not surprised with that ******* ADNAN at all!

if someone wants to be popular this is how he thinks…he must be a piece of ****,he doesnot know he could go to jail for this and he should,trying to spoil a great singer…
man go to mirror and spit on your face…..
there are many other ways to have money but you just want to f**k yourself…
we know everything you say is fake and we still love Britney no matter what you do…keep try you *******
Rahil

Adnan … **** yourself up ….

******* … if someone is having intimate relationship with you .. you should respect her… rather than selling it out …

you son of a ***** ….

pardon my language …

edMckinney @ 10/06/2008 at 1:08 am

Won’t Britney just ******* die already?

Can’t wait to buy it!! Go on Ghalib!!

Greedy *******! I’ve made a fake one and I’ll give it away for free:

yay i get to see britney ****!! im a slave 4 u britney back that up

what are you guys… retards…. act like a ***** treat her like a *****, just wish it was mine to sell instead

What the hell was britany doing shagging a **** anyway

ex britney fan @ 10/10/2008 at 2:14 am

Serves her right! Britney deserves 2 hav her sex tape wit A. Ghalib shown by p**n websites!

the truth @ 10/18/2008 at 8:22 am

you people that make a false idol out of these poor excuss for human beings. shame on you all for defending them in any way shape or form! You denfend them. Would they defend you!? Not very likely. They have all the money and no worries. You have very little money (*compared to them) and a lot of worries. Like if you should go to universaty or finish highschool. enjoy her go down the craper faster then pee-wee herman’s career in the early 90′s lmao I’ll be downloading this as soon as I can!!!!! a little late though i may say. She probably won’t have strech marks thanks to all of you idiots making her millions and putting yourselfs further into debt. lmao! Cry me a river like that other brit fan that got his own reality show for making a youtube blog. seriously here is a great statment for you brit fans. sh*tney spears for prez!!! lmao “like I ready to lead” lmao her V.p can be paris hilton. hahahahaha seriously I rather like it hearing about guys defending John Lennon. Now that was a musican! Try to compare the 2. go ahead. lol

that ****** adnan guy, i so wanna whoop that rat lookin ass of his ! brit’s a legend and yea she made a LOT of mistakes, but wat a *** **** going around wrecking her life after she finally tried to get it back on track ! he wont be remebered and he dont have a sex tape ! Bull ******* !

I caaannt wait to see it. You are right.. I am a pig. Oh well

SHeebang! Woo Hoo… the Britney Tape finally hit the internet. It got leaked on a site called http://www.britney-diditagain.com I watched teh whole thing there for free.

Am i really the onlyone here that would LOVE to see britney get fucked over and over again? I would love to sit and watch that tape for 2hrs… she is so ******* hot, i would **** her myself if i got the chance!

i hope to christ he gets that video out for us

just waiting for my breakfast

Guys like adnan should be castrated! So what if he’s got a sex tape? I like britney, i don’t like her actions, but one does have a right to privacy. Just cos she crossed him he’s choking her? this should qualify in some way as blackmail.

he’s not soliciting money directly, but its just the same!

wheres the link!! wheres the link!! wheres the link!!
This article is worthless without pics/video!!!

Hey stop being mean to him , Im a Muslim aswell And i dont like him but hes same relegon as me and I ant rasesed to Christians like he is Im a brittney fan I live in England and if Brittney wants to go out with him then leave it its none of awer ! , Im not religious but I do belive in islam Maybe he isnt going hell !if he ses sorry to Allah ~! l,

hayee!!!! @ 03/31/2009 at 1:06 am

SUCH A FREAKIN’ IDIOT… GO ON… U DUMB ASS U WILL GET CAUGHT!!

OMG!..Guys – watch Britney Spears sex tape broadcast here, for free:
enjoy the H.Q video.

your sex is realy heartly.

Omg dude u should sell me dat video i really wanna see britney sluty ass havinq dirty sex.!!!!!!!

I managed to have a quick chat with Johan Janssens,

was wondering if this blog excists lol very nice blog

Thanks for your post. My partner and i have constantly noticed that the majority of people are desirous to lose weight when they wish to show up slim and also attractive. On the other hand, they do not constantly realize that there are many benefits for losing weight as well. Doctors state that over weight people have problems with a variety of illnesses that can be directly attributed to the excess weight. Fortunately that people who’re overweight along with suffering from numerous diseases can reduce the severity of the illnesses by means of losing weight. It is possible to see a continuous but identifiable improvement in health while even a moderate amount of fat reduction is achieved.

Timmy Breznay @ 05/08/2012 at 12:20 am

I am starting my own blog and would like to know if you could help me get started. You can contact me at timm@allinonerestoration.com

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

Good post. I learn something more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It should at all times be stimulating to read content from other writers and apply a bit something from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

i need some ideas for a blog. i already do poems and surveys on it but i wanna talk about something..