Adnan Ghalib: I Have Britney Sex Tape

Adnan Ghalib: I Have Britney Sex Tape

British paparazzo Adnan Ghalib, ex-boyfriend of Britney Spears, says he will sell the sex tape featuring himself and the pop princess if the price is right.

“There is such a tape,” Adnan tells Heat magazine. “But I won’t discuss prices for hypothetical inquiries. Unless there is a locked-in deal, I will go no further. I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney.”

A source tells The Sun that the two-hour X-rated footage features Britney naked wearing just a pink wig and was allegedly shot in Mexico. (Adnan and Britney went to Mexico together in January.)

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Wow, what a loser he is and I’m not even a Britney fan (well I used to be).

this is so wrong to do, but nobody can´t deny that is was going to happend sooner or latter.

Peace.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 09/29/2008 at 11:33 am

britney loves the camera.

didnt she record a **** load of videos with k-fed.. lol

What A FUUCCKING LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money hungry @$$hooeess

DUMBASS..
he shud be dead..

i think this is not true

I guess if this doesn’t deserve the old adage of “You made your bed, now lie in it” then nothing ever will!

I suspect Britney’s sex tape will be more disturbing than Paris’s.

I’m not a Britney fan, but this is just sick. Bipolar disorder is a mental ILLNESS, where the person’s brain is not functioning correctly. We should not ignore the validity of the illness just like we can’t ignore the validity of someone who develops heart disease (even if it’s because of a poor diet, we still recognize that it’s a serious illness).

Like refusing to sell unless he has a firm offer makes this SOB anymore of a gentleman.

There should be a special spot in h*ll reserved for sh*t like Adnan.

totally agree @ 09/29/2008 at 12:34 pm

# 34 jessica @ 09/29/2008 at 12:10 pm…this is just sick. Bipolar disorder is a mental ILLNESS, where the person’s brain is not functioning correctly. We should not ignore the validity of the illness just like we can’t ignore the validity of someone who develops heart disease.
Like refusing to sell unless he has a firm offer makes this SOB
anymore of a gentleman.

Add to this she was being incorrectly drugged to control the bipolar and I believe you have a case of abuse – under these circumstances – drugs and mental illness – he practically kidnapped her and then had his way with her on camera – now he wants to sell — he should be prosecuted.

what an idiot…he just wants the money. I hope no one will buy that damn tape. Well, I bet you anything there isn’t a tape..he’s just trying to get attention. He acts like he cares for her well being but obvioulsy he’s just sick in the head and only cares for himself. What a ******* douche bag! Go brit brit, I love u!

lets pray… this could be the best chance to finish britneys career but I dont think so :(

No, he don’t have it, this pig is freaking lying :)

Well if she’s stupid enough to go out with such a guy than she deserves what she’s going to get…it’s not like there is more to discover of her…poor children.

DUH- Britney had bad judgement as usual when she hooked up to that scumbag. Hopefully she is learning from her mistakes and has grown up for the sake of her two young boys.

He’s just trying to cash in on her name. She’s actually cleaning up her act now. Leave her be.

OMG, i hope it’s not true! I’m not even a huge Britney fan, but i’m so tired of young starlets being exploited like this and society rewarding the men who take advantage of them with millions of dollars. sick!

Britney was obviously in a bad place back then, and in a self destructive mode and made some serious bad descisions.

Anyone who is surprised about this is mildly retarded. I mean, the guy was selling pictures of the two of them together to tabloids while they were still going out. If she’s so dumb or superficial or strung out that she overlooked his profession just to be with him (and what did she see in him, anyway?) then by all means she deserves what she gets. And I deserve the freedom to order the video :)

I love you britney!!! you make me feel intelligent

hatebritney @ 09/29/2008 at 1:21 pm

i can not stand britney spears she has no talent the media hypes her up to me this amazing singer no she’s not celine dion, mariah carey leona lewis those are amazing singers they have range in their voice britney is a good performer not an artist. she can’t sing she can’t dance and just good bait for the media i just wish she’d get her **** together take her sons and move to the country or something

babey5xoxo @ 09/29/2008 at 1:28 pm

wata f*en jacka*…dats frikken messed up..

It’s her own fault for hanging out and having sex with this loser.

Soldier of Fortune @ 09/29/2008 at 1:48 pm

It’s time for this man to dissappear, permanently.

Soldier of Fortune @ 09/29/2008 at 1:51 pm

One word, Immigration, let’s send this sand ****** back where he belongs.

TIME'S UP GHALIB... @ 09/29/2008 at 2:04 pm

No one cares about this loser anymore. He’s yesterday’s news, and he knows it. Even if this tape exists and is made public, the hype machine will turn in Britney’s favor and backfire on this moron.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All