Ashley Tisdale's Night To Remember

Ashley Tisdale's Night To Remember

Check out this sneak peak of the High School Musical 3: Senior Year cast getting ready for prom in the “A Night To Remember” music video.

Ashley Tisdale introduces the video clip and there’s singing and dancing from Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Corbin Bleu, Chris Warren Jr., Monique Coleman, KayCee Stroh, Olyessa Rulin and Ryne Sanborn. Check it out below!

Zac‘s hip-shaking will make the ladies swoon!

OCTOBER 24 CAN’T COME ANY SOONER!

HSM3 – “A Night To Remember”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

awwwwwww! ♥ Vanessa es hermosa en ese video! ♥

Alexandra @ 09/29/2008 at 9:29 pm

1st???….I cant wait to see this movie! :D

yay second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks cute but I’d more than likely wait for it to come to video before going to the theater to see it.

Why does everybdy like so much Vanessa???!!!
Ashley is so much better!!!

The song is okay..I like the other songs a lot better I so wanna hear the whole version of Scream by Zac in HSM3..cant wait for that movie..but in this video..zac’s hipshake…damn! Hes so hot!!! Love him..vanessa is meh…I like ashley better..But Im only watching hsm3 cause of Zac..

CUZ VANESSA IS SOOOO MUCH PRETTIER AND SHE ACTUALLY PULL OFF THE “POUT” ON THE RED CARPET!!! but i really don’t have a problem with ashley just as long as she keeps her hands off of zac! im good :)
LOVE THE ZAC HIP SHAKING ZAC!!! :D

i love this song i cant stop listening to it and this is old jared kinda

OMG ZAC’S HIP SHAKIN’ WAS F*CKING HOT. <3
SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE. I’M DEF SEEING IT.

xoxobabyv @ 09/29/2008 at 9:40 pm

Camila, the reason why we like Vanessa so much is because she rocks!!
she is the best girl in the whole world!
and ashley is cool too, but will NEVER be loke vanessa! NEVER!!
and zacluvr i love zac too, but i love vanessa soo much more than ashley.
cant wait for HSM3!!
zac is soo hot in the video.

vanessa is so much prettie n hotter than ashley i think ashley is so freakin annoying n she looks like a idiot tryin to imitate vanessa ….shes such a **** showin off she flat ass wearing that see through dresss. i dont no y ne 1 likes her her acting skills r horrible n she sounds like a dying chipmunk n shes soooo fake n ugly thats y she has all those plastic surgeries to make her better vanessa will always be better than her no matter what she does

WOW! ASHLEY LOOKS AWESOME!!

VISIT http://WWW.ASHFAN.NET FOR INFO OF ASHLEY TISDALE!

the stupid pout that ashley does make her look like a screwed up barbie doll well her face is like that but that pout make it even worse she cant pull off the pout so i suggest she stop posing like shes hott n doing all the poutin **** n the peace sign …shes a ugly ass poser stop tryin to act like sum1 ur not n act like urself ashley fakedale

ASHLEY IS BETTER THAN VANESSA AAAALL THE WAAAY!
AND ZAC IS FRRRRRRRRRRREACKING HOT
HATEE VANESSA

stop insulting ashley, she is the beeeeeeeeeeeeeest

I used to like Ashley, but now everything about her just seems fake to me – fake nose, fake hair, fake tan, fake personality, and so on. She just doesn’t do anything for me anymore. And I thought her “deviated septum procedure” was supposed to enhance her singing – so far I haven’t heard any improvement in her singing voice. Like I said, fake, as in fake reason to have a nose job.

agus shut the **** up okay vanessa is the hottest girl in disney ashley is one ugly ass ***** brownbag dis ***** i cant stand her nose god damn

emma-australia @ 09/29/2008 at 9:55 pm

Ahahaha! Zac at 00:47-49! Bit OTT.
I feel that this song is fairly ordinary compared to others in HSM. “I Want It All” and “Now Or Never” are much more exciting and new, but I like the choreography from 1:20 onwards in this number.

xoxobabyv @ 09/29/2008 at 9:57 pm

VANESSA RULES!!!

xoxobabyv @ 09/29/2008 at 9:58 pm

VANESSA RULES!!!
AND HSM ROCKS!!

girlleader1 @ 09/29/2008 at 9:59 pm

i love this song
cant stop listening to it
zac’s hipshake…dammnnnn!
LOVE Zac and Ashley!!!!!!!!!

ta.ash.se.de hater @ 09/29/2008 at 10:00 pm

vanessa is so beautiful!
ashley is kind of annoying=S

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All