Shenae Grimes to Starbucks: Fill 'Er Up!

Shenae Grimes to Starbucks:  Fill 'Er Up!

90210 starlet Shenae Grimes grabs a few cups of coffee at Starbucks in West Hollywood on Sunday morning.

The 18-year-old Canadian cutie has been under fire lately for being too thin for TV and her terrible smoking habit.

Shenae also has been rumored to be a diva on set. “Everybody’s really nice,” her costar Adam Gregory said when asked about rumors that onscreen love interest Shenae is difficult on set. “I have never had a problem with anyone.”

shenae grimes starbucks 01
shenae grimes starbucks 02
shenae grimes starbucks 03
shenae grimes starbucks 04
shenae grimes starbucks 05
shenae grimes starbucks 06
shenae grimes starbucks 07
shenae grimes starbucks 08

Credit: Barnsley, Symons; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Shenae Grimes

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I dont think there’s anything wrong with her.

omg, what happened to her?
but i think shes still pretty.

PardyHardy @ 09/29/2008 at 12:05 pm

for someone so thin that shirt is ridiculously unflattering — it makes her look pregnant.

Girl looks BEAT for being 18! Yeah so smoking should help speed up the process, way to go Shenae.

andamentothat @ 09/29/2008 at 12:12 pm

thats too thin?

she looks slim but definitely not thin or too thin. no. she looks like she’s a short girl so she must not weigh too much, but she’s certainly not too thin. for someone who’s only 18, her face sure looks older. she just has an older woman’s face. not a girl’s face, but maybe a 30 something year old woman’s face. eh.

It’s so annoying that people can call other people too thin or skinny but it is considered unacceptable to call someone fat.

People may think they are paying people a compliment when they call a girl skinny but slim is a much nicer word to use – skinny basically suggests that you have a body like a boy and no curves. And there ARE naturally skinny people, I say from experience. I eat like a pig and hate all kinds of sports and exercise and yet I am one of the thinnest people I know. I try to gain weight so I at least have some hope of gaining curves but it’s impossible and a LOT harder than losing weight. I’m just glad I’m not in the public eye as people would be saying I don’t eat when the truth is the opposite of this.

I don’t know Shenae, but I don’t think she’s too thin at all and she’s been papped eating on set so it’s obvious she does. And smoking doesn’t make someone a bad person.

And these diva on set rumours are almost never true.

BETSY SMITH @ 09/29/2008 at 12:56 pm

Wow she does not look that skinny.. how can you gain weight so fast..

She does look like she is pregnant.. ..Why not show these pix of her
to show how being normal .. is a good thing

<3 Shenae <3 Degrassi

stephanie @ 09/29/2008 at 2:45 pm

I can’t believe how you guys are saying that she looks pregnant and then you wonder why celebrities get insecure and stop eating because people like you say ‘she looks pregnant in that’ when that’s not even the case AT ALL.

I think she looks great.

She really isn’t that thin. Jessica Stroup, on the other hand…

and she smokes alot?!
man this girl is on road to be the next britney or lindsay.

shoegal421 @ 09/29/2008 at 2:51 pm

i only watch the show for brenda and kelly.

shes so groose. and i love how now shes dressing to make herself look not as thin

after watching the 1st episode, i wanted to puke at the site of how thin her and jessica stroup was.

now, she’s looking really good. keep drinking starbucks!

but i can’t lie, those are horrible clothes. doesnt she know that she’s going to be the next “it” girl. at least look the part, shanea.

Is she pregnant or is this a ‘look pregnant’ top?

i don’t think she is too thin,her co-star though,i don’t remember her name but she is like scary skinny…

She looks pregnant in the shirt because it’s incredibly unflattering. If it can make someone as thin as Shenae look pregnant, obviously it’s the shirt and nothing to do with her.

Although if she did look like that (have a little meat on her bones), she would look much healthier.

She looks pretty, I just wish she would stop smoking.

I dont mind how she looks.
Celebs are like us, they are allowed to not look AMAZING all the time. They have days off aswell, just give them a break.
She is not thin she is just right. God people complain soo much.

she’s not too thin, she’s just fug.

she looks fatly pregnant in this shirt… publicity stunt?

blueberry @ 09/29/2008 at 5:25 pm

to #2
no make-up, that’s what happened to her!!!

She looks like a bag lady. Not to insult bag ladies; but is this how a young woman should go out, let alone a starlet. This is not casual. this is dirty hair, old, second hand clothes., trying to be Bohemian but missing the point look.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All