'Gossip Girl' Guys Cover Details

'Gossip Girl' Guys Cover Details

Gossip Girl hotties Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick and Penn Badgley ooze sex appeal on the November 2008 issue of Details Magazine. Here are some interview snippets from their interviews:

Chace on after his touch-ups are done: “I literally go into the bathroom and wipe off one layer [of makeup. My occasional zit is] a big deal—oh, they turn on the alarms for that. And they get mad if I get sunburned or if I get a haircut.”

Chace on being contracted for six years, like his costars: “It never really gets frustrating. Sure, sometimes you just want to have a scene where you’re drunk or having fun. I’m hoping for a fall from grace for Nate. Five years from now, I better have murdered someone!”

Penn on his on-and-off-screen relationship with costar Blake Lively (they were home-schooled together): “[It's] wonderful and also something to grapple with [in terms of mixing work and pleasure]. You have to draw the line somewhere. I’m fine talking about my family and personal history, because it humanizes you. But I have to save some s— for me.”

Ed on Penn’s chest hair: “Penn said he has to shave his chest hair because it’s threatening “Reeeaallly … Well, I think Penn’s chest hair may be more like a scaahf. It actually comes out of his neck! So maybe that’s why he has to cut it. Threatening? I don’t know what threatening hair would look like. We’d have to get Penn here to see!”

Ed on being miserable approaching the end of school in the U.K.:”I don’t understand how the government expects a 16-year-old to know what they want to do. It made me incredibly anxious and upset.”

Read the full interviews on the Gossip Girl guys at Details.com. Bigger cover pic inside…

gossip girl guys details magazine 01

ABC

FIRST! SO HOT

I LOVE THEM!
especially chace
gossip girl rocks :)

James Mason Fan @ 09/30/2008 at 10:42 am

Mmmmm… delicious. But really they could have just had an entire cover for Chace!

Purrrrfection

HOT HOT HOT!!!! I love Ed!

I need to pick up that issue ASAP!!!!

DANS HOOOTTTTTTTTTT

Well, not much of a GG fan…I think this cover doesn’t show their sex appeal. Wha’t with all the wet hair look? I don’t get it…this isn’t a fantasy cover.
I’ve seen them all look better before and I think they didn’t capture the true essence of each of their beauty.
Details, get it together…you’ve made Daniel Radcliffe look like a dork, Zac Efron’s hair was way to messy on the cover, and now this…I don’t see the sex appeal of these three. I’m upset that you think this is a great cover with sex appeal. I agree, #3, maybe Chace should of had his own cover, but, se la vie….Well, it sucks, because I do like there looks and feel like I’ll have to buy the magazine anyway!!! Phooey

PENN I SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

Ed doesn’t look good in that cover but I’m loving him. I just watched an interview with him on youtube. His accent is sexy! And he has a god sense of humor.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/30/2008 at 11:20 am

When is TV going to put some nice looking black men on their shows. All these shows are sooo ‘white bread’. There are some great looking Latinos and Black men — heck even Asian men — give me Russell Wong ANYTIME!!

TV needs to get with the program already!!

hoooooooooooooot guys, i LOOOOOVE GG

penn pwns the cover,
they all look hot though :D

CHACE!!!! HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penn stands out the most, hes an awsome actor

lallalalala @ 09/30/2008 at 11:54 am

do you have douchebag hair?

HOTTT
my gah

Chace should have just pushed the other two out of the way lol

Seriously he looks HOT.

so effing sexi!!

Ed is SO sexy!!!!

leighton & blake fan @ 09/30/2008 at 4:05 pm

Hot guys.Love Ed,Chace and Penn :)

LOVE THEM!!! THEY R SOOO INCREDIBLY HOT!!!

chace is the hottest, definetly

omg they’re so hot!

team hudgens(ZANESSA) @ 09/30/2008 at 9:25 pm

yea.

definitely, chace is the hottest of dem.

i agree wid de.

and i heart chace. mwuahness!!

omg chaceeee your so gorgous and funnnyy. omgg who’d knew hottie chace crawford gets zits. hmmm gives me hope. lol

ohhh chace just smileeee babbeeeyyyy

i agree with abby chace is too hot for those other too just knock them out

I’ve just started reading the magazine interview.
The article’s written so well. I appreciate that a lot ^^

emma-australia @ 09/30/2008 at 10:23 pm

Penn looks the best here.

Chace owns this cover!

Its too bad that Chace and Carrie had to split. No time to grow a relationship when you have to fly to all these different cities to have a date. They are two gems in a sea of crazies in the entertainment industry. Both raised with values in solid families. Beautiful people with beautiful hearts. She taught Chace alot about fan perception and he has taken himself out of the tabloids for negative stories. The word gentleman always comes to mind when describing Chace. Best of luck to him in his career. I see him going a long way. Glad to hear he and Carrie have remained friends. Two classy people for sure.

Ed is so SEXY!!!

PENN… oh.. now i’m horny.. Damn.. LoL

Ed all the way!

O MY GOD!! THEY LOOK SOO HOT! especially chace and penn, ed looks hotter on gg. They’re all so hot! i love chuck!

i think chace is hot and cute and sexy on gossip girl and in real life

i think chace is hot and cute and sexy in real life and on gossip girl as Nate Archibald