Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is spotted on vacation at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on Monday.

One&Only Palmilla debuted in February 2004 after an extensive $90 million rebuilding and expansion of the legendary Palmilla resort. In 2007, it was awarded the number One Resort in Mexico by the Condé Nast Traveler (US) Readers’ Choice Awards.

The 39-year-old actress has been vacationing in Los Cabos, Mexico for several days, amidst rumors that she has been calling her ex-boyfriend John Mayer and wants to work on the relationship.

jennifer aniston one and only 01
jennifer aniston one and only 02
jennifer aniston one and only 03
jennifer aniston one and only 04
jennifer aniston one and only 05
jennifer aniston one and only 06

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

JR = nobody's sweetheart @ 09/30/2008 at 1:55 pm

GORGEOUS LADY !!! FIRST :)

RealityCheck @ 09/30/2008 at 2:00 pm

Cabo San Lucas? I think that’s the same place where Brad filmed Troy in 2003.

Anyway, she looks great!

Ms. Marla @ 09/30/2008 at 2:19 pm

Just look how golden she looks, something so sunny about her..keep it up Jen..you are so beloved by your fans..guess we love the sparkle and glow you emit ..now you skankalina fans don”t go howling off into the distance.. you know I tell the truth right Jared..she is still high on your popular people list xoxoMs. Marla a fan of this site

andamentothat @ 09/30/2008 at 2:24 pm

The same hotel staff were escorting her on the gree bikini day (she was wearing a pretty white sundress).. looks like she has personal staff asigned to her. JJ, is this a post about JA or the One and Only Palmilla resort.. they are getting more out of this publicity wise.

This girl has the nicest life . . . . vacation vacation vacation . . . must be nice to have all that money to spend on yourself.

just look how orange she is! bow-wow, woof, woof. poor desperate thing, trying to get back with a man who doesn’t want her.

Oh GAWD!!!!!!!!1 @ 09/30/2008 at 2:44 pm

I am so happy Jenny is running true to form. Arranging anything she can to stay in the rags. You go girl!

You had lots of movies.
You had lots of men.
You had lots of sex.

Oh wait…….

The movies are going straight to DVD

The men up and leave because you are so clingy, whiney and high maintenance.

The sex? well it doesn’t seem to be good enough to keep anyone around….

But you are looking great for such a collossal LOSER!!!!!!

Serioulsy….

And her PR games annoy me… Eveytimes, Jolie gets pregnant, Aniston gets a new boyfriend… Everytimes, Pitt or Jolie makes a good movie, and promotes it, she shows up in a bikini…. She wasn’t like that a couple years ago…. She was in hidding: we could spend a month without seeing her… But now, it’s hard to spend one week without pictures of her….

She needs to stop and do something productive, for a change…

And yes, she has a great body, but as, any women who has money for a chef, a personal trainer or facials AND who never had to carried a child!!!!!!!! Eveyone is like “whooo she is hot for a 40 years old”… But most of the women had a kid by the time they’re 40…. So yes, it’s easy to look hot at 40, when you never had a kid….. People have to compare what’s comparable…. Her body is the reflexion of her ampty life: no pregnancies, no husband, time to workout everyday, money for trainer, money for facials, money for vacations and sunbathing….

I don’t envy her anymore…

oh Jennifer , you are so predictable.
you’re a couger in 3 mos. hun.

oh, didn’t you read about skin cancer?
of course not. You are too busy tanning & excercising.
wow..Vince, gigolo ex model & poonhound Mayer
couldn’t stay interested in you.
is it because you are freaking shallow & have a black heart?

Aww, cute, cute adorable puppy.

Mediterranean @ 09/30/2008 at 2:56 pm

I just wonder if she pays the salaries of these papparazzis? As I said that I just wonder……..

jens life is much better than the stressed life from brangelina.

Jennifer is absolutely gorgeous and as always the jealousy is running rampid on this site.

Only a complete and utter fool would believe that Jennifer is calling John.

.............. @ 09/30/2008 at 3:16 pm

Jill and all other haters out there:

Here’s a thought, and I know that this may take a while for all of you to process, as you appear to be a bit slow: why don’t you just get lives of your own? Maybe if you did something else with your time besides make rude and annoying comments about an individual that you don’t actually know, you could join the rest of us who would rather contribute to society in a productive way (as you also hypocritically criticize Jen for not doing). Instead, you sit by your computers like rabid dogs waiting for the next JJ post on JA so that you can insult a woman you have never met. What a satisfying life! And you have the nerve to judge her for taking a well-earned vacation. Now, go do something useful.

xoxo

Oh i see, all this flaunting is for the Pee Boy to salivate and submit to her beggings to take her back ?

Pathetic much !

xx,
I think you need to learn the definition of pathetic, as it could also be applied to a jealous female who makes snide comments about ppl she doesn’t know. Good call tho. Jealousy is always an appealing attribute, haha

MANISTON IS UGLY AS ALWAYS MUAHAHAHAHAH
SHES A TRANNY
LOONIFER FANS SU*CKS
MANISTONS NEW NOSE IS AWFUL
AND SHE HAD TOO MUCH BOTOX……….
SHE IS A PLASTIC SURGERY BI*TCH

Um, why are you calling me a hater? I have nothing but nice things to say about Jennifer and calling someone a fool because they believe Jennifer is calling John is not insulting it is fact.

christine @ 09/30/2008 at 3:27 pm

Jealous, envious, self loathing—- these are all words to describe the nasty comments on this site about this gorgeous woman.

Chinnifer @ 09/30/2008 at 3:28 pm

# 10 Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 2:47 pm I don’t like her (and I used TO LOVE HER)…. I haven’t been able to stand her since her divorce: she has become so self centered, so superficial… It seems that all she does is crappy movie and sunbathing….

Serioulsy….

She needs to stop and do something productive, for a change…

I don’t envy her anymore…
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I totaly agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bashing Jennifer is not going to make you ugly losers any prettier. Get over it, you will never be as gorgeous as Jennifer so move on with your lives.

You wouldn’t go back all the time to the same place that people take pictures of you in your bikini if you didn’t want them to.

Aging beachgirl @ 09/30/2008 at 3:31 pm

They should reshoot a new version of “Baywatch”, just like “Beverly Hills 90200″ ! I mean, the two tanning freaks would be perfect in “Baywatch, return of the aging bimbos”…after all they have all what it takes : great tanned body and massive volume of air between the two ears….

If you don’t like her then why are you wasting your time commenting? I know because you are soooo jealous that you can’t keep yourself from her sites, and seeing her looking so good, it just kills you inside so to make yourself feel a little better about yourself you posts something nasty. I get it.

haha @ 09/30/2008 at 3:22 pm xx,

— –
You mean, like you do towards me or other comments who doesn’t worship your idole ?

Oh well, i guess, i am jealous of Sarah Paulin and Bush, then…

idiocy applied to the brain struck with simplicism….

Calif Gal @ 09/30/2008 at 3:40 pm

I like how her fans call her a girl like she is 14yrs old or something. It shows how the see her, guess that’s why they feel they have to protect her from Adult Bullies like Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Viv and Knox.

Poor baby girl Jen.

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

————————————————————————————
my thoughts exactly!

I think Jen is very cute. She is not my idea of gorgeous but I wouldn’t call her ugly.

RealityCheck @ 09/30/2008 at 3:44 pm

LILOU: I don’t like her (and I used TO LOVE HER)…. I haven’t been able to stand her since her divorce: she has become so self centered, so superficial… It seems that all she does is crappy movie and sunbathing….
———————————————————————————————–

Best regards
Reality Check

I am 39 years old and I still get called a girl, I don’t feel old enough to be called a woman so even though I am not a big fan of Jennifer’s, the comment at #29 was just plain dumb.

.............. @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm

jill –
I wasn’t referencing your comment or you personally, but instead the pathetic poster “Jill” who frequents JA posts making nasty comments. I apologize for any confusion.

from a man @ 09/30/2008 at 3:48 pm

You bit*ches on this site make me laugh. JA is totally sexy and all you ugly @sses need to bow down to her.

Jealous Jealous Jealous Jealous, that is the word to describe the haters.

why she seems so Desperate and miserable .she have to Gathering Up herself .she is not the only woman her husband or her boyfriend leave her. jen you are great woman so Clever , Talented why doing that to yourself .iam glad that she is finally got a Vacation to Relax , clear her mind and thinking about what she will do about her live

Calif Gal @ 09/30/2008 at 3:53 pm

If you are not 14 or less and you still get called girl, check yourself coz it means you are not acting your age. If you’re 39 and you are not acting your age, then you are dumb.

If…. Aniston is the one trying to get Mayer back. I guess she was the one that called it quits. Women just don’t like to eat CROW.

# 40 I do act my age, I just don’t like being referred to as woman, that is something I call my mom and grandmom. When my friends call they say Hey Girl and I say the same thing to them. It is not insulting, I think you need to lighten up.,

owen @ 09/30/2008 at 3:51 pm Jolie is a hag, she is home crying buckets and Brad is drooling over sexy Jennifer

oh, snide comment ! Jelous much, huh ?

To Reality Check # 32:

“LILOU, it’s not Jen’s fault that Brad Pitt was so crazy as to leave her for a creepy woman with the self-destructive habit to discuss her emotional problems in public, verbalizing what should remain concealed. I can imagine just how “delighted” Brad’s mother is to put up with such a woman for his sake and to remember every day of her life that whatever she thinks, this woman is and will remain a mother to the children of her firstborn, most outstanding child. No amount of humanitarian work can fool a mother when it comes to her son. I’m sure Jane Pitt was waiting to see Brad’s first children for years only to see them coming through something that defies words.

If you used to love Jennifer Aniston and now you hate her, you have some serious issues of your own and they aren’t based in reality at all. Oh, by the way, the fact that you ended your statement with “I don’t envy her anymore” makes it clear what your problem is: you used to envy her. Intensely. Why? Because she had Brad Pitt? And who do you envy now? Angelina? Go sort yourself out before you fell apart.”

———————————————————————————————–

Yeah, it’s not her fault… One day Brad woke up and left her…. Yeah right, that’s what happen…

The guy made it clear (in interview WHILE he was married to Aniston) that he wanted kids… Aniston said that she wanted kids (and continues to say so)….. But 3 1/2 years after their break up, only one of them had kids…. It’s pretty clear that, during their mariage, Aniston refused to have Brad’s kids…. Brad was probably tired of waiting for her to finish friends, to make movie (for a year after friends) and make promotion (for another year)… So yeah, ABSOLUTLY NOT JEN’S FAULT IF BRAD LEFT HER (let me laugh….)

And yes I envied her (and not because of Brad: but I guess you are as shallow as Aniston, and you think that all that matters is men….). She had a succesfull carrer, she was rich, she has a beautiful house, a beautiful husband, she was so nice back then: she had absolutly everything, everyone dreams of… That’s why people called her THE GIRL NEXT TO DOOR, THE AMERICAN SWEEHEART…. I was certainly not the only one to envy the life she had 5 years ago… What’s so hard to understand???

As for what you say about angelina, I pity you… You suggest that people cannot change their life… That’s someone bad will alwys stay someone bad… That if Jolie had issues, she will not change… Yeah, you’re right people cannot change… That’s why you are, and you will always be stupid, closed minded personn… You WILL NEVER CHANGE….

And yes, I loved Aniston… So what now, I cannot hate her??? “Oh, you loved her, now you hate her, so you have issues”???? Serioulsy, that’s a statement??? That’s a SMART thing to say? I guess you say as many platitudes as your loved one!!!!!! Like if people cannot changed their mind…. But again, you suggest that people cannot change, so I guess it kind of makes sense in your small little brain….

Why don’t you come back to talk to me, when you will have so SMART thing to say? When you will have evolve??? (oops, sorry, I forgot: you cannot evolve, as you suggested for angelina jolie)…

I see that Aniston has been reading the tabloids. Her latest choices of bikini bottom has been actually covering her ass.

Keep it up Jennifer soon you will be better if you listen to us.

absolutly stiming hot as alwayes i want her life i am so jealous she just seems to be very good ad living her life to the fullest just love her love seeing al thees nice pic off her

You can like jen and angelina, they are actresses…you don’t know them. Both seem to have gotten what they wanted out of life. Some women know themselves enough to not bring children in their lives when they are not ready. I think that it is a good thing. Why hate someone for their marriage falling apart and not re marrying and having children? All parties seem satisfied with their lives and you haters needs to lay off!

So hot looking! Dayum, she looks like a 20 year old.

$$$$$$ @ 09/30/2008 at 3:44 pm I guess seeing Jennifer looking so gorgeous and then going to the mirror and seeing your ugly fat faces is to much for you to handle.

———
I guess what you say only prove that you are the one with the ugly face.

A true beauty would see right away how fug she is. Put her against Halle, Charlize, even Demi and it is striking ! Only fluglier can find her beautiful !

Sorry she isn’t eligible in beauty’s phere. She is the least pretty of the beautiful ones bunch !

Counting down the days til Changeling premiere in NY!!! I hope Brad will walk the red carpet with Angie! (fingers crossed) Either way, Angie will be the one I’m dying to see!!!!!!!!!!

8 inch chin,brickhead jen @ 09/30/2008 at 4:25 pm

foto ones wit de hard male hormonal arms she haz , she kould arm wrestle da hulk!!
foto ones those legs are thick ann muscuelar az a linebacker!!!
de face woold make a tranny call hur a man!! just sayin.
foto three iz dat a weenie hangin inside de red bikinie????
foto three shea haz a long masculine witch face!!!
foto four, poe pup kant make out whot kinda animal shea iz!!!!
foto fives she headin back two hur corner, in da skirt shea stole from coco!!
foto six dats a dude in drag!!
y iz dis incredible ug cougar wearin dis.???yuck nastee!!just sayin!!

oops! wrong thread!!!!
But since I’m here, Jen knows Angie will be in the spotlight soon, you know the girl has to compete with the goddess, and what would be better than to flaunt her bikini body for the whole world to see that she still has it!!! Jen plays the game well, you have to give her that.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/30/2008 at 4:31 pm

Isn’t she ALWAYS on vacation? What new about that?

Aniston fans, aka the champions of throwing nauseating bile to other celebrities (especial one specific actress) are here in full force exercisie their favorite play : HYPOCRICY.

They like to resort to the jealousy card, when they have mastered the same game they have the nerve to lecture others to do, because they don’t have real arguments to oppose.

I mean, the eternal leitmotiv is : “she has a great body, she, is beautiful, ooohh…aaahhh”..and nothing more !

They are no better than the men raving about n*aked women featured in ‘Playboy’ and Aniston has stooped to the level of a piece of meat. She has nothing more to offer than these centerfolds : everything in the b*ooty and nothing in the brains. Therefore let’s flaunting it, left and right…while her pathetic fans keep on asking how Brad left that ? I guess he could have left her for Jenna or another p*orn star, then !

She is the queen of the bimbos and i have no respect for her likes !

She’s a gorgeous woman with nothing 2 do and nobody 2 love her. :( I very much doubt her life is fulfilled.

Man what a body !

Pictures of Aniston always bring out the psychotic, evil, jealous haters.
JENNIFER ANISTON IS ADORABLE, ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!

Pictures of Aniston always bring out the psychotic, evil, jealous haters.
JENNIFER ANISTON IS ADORABLE, ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!

Jennifer is beautiful. She looks good in everything she wears.

She has a hot body but she’s a butterface.

love her she has more than a body to die for she is a working actress and producer while i wouldn’t give her the oscar she is pretty at the movies she does i have seen worse actress that jennifer .To me she is an intelligent and classy lady and she is having a great time living her life the way she wants to nothing wrong with it .Now if the brad/angelina loons would get a life instead of following jennifer’s every move

jill @ 09/30/2008 at 3:26 pm
Um, why are you calling me a hater?
*************************************************

She probably thinks you’re me.

Jill (with a capital J)

ok then @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm
********************************************************************

You don’t feel old enough to be called a woman at 39? Two words for you, honey: grow up.

to all who say “Jeniffer Anuston is gorgeous… beautiful…”

Gosh, you need to raise your beauty standards, people!

She is cute, maybe even pretty.
But she is NOT gorgeous or beautiful (like Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry).

Not her nose or chin or eyes or lips. And unfortunately, all those features together on her FACE, does not define “gorgeous” or “beautiful”.

Observe – magazine covers or photos of her (ie Vanity Fair) are not an extreme full close-up?

Observe – luxe face products have not used her as their FACE model? Even Gwyneth

Right, she’s so gorgeous that the one product she hawks is bottled WATER. No need for facial close-ups on that one, thank goodness.

It says volumes about Aniston that the only thing her dwindling number of fans can comment on is how good she looks in a bikini.

Nothing about her brains, talent, or abilities (which they realize on some level she doesn’t have) — only about her body. They don’t even comment much on her face any more.

This is a woman going on 40, people. Not a girl — a woman. If a hot body is all she has going for her at her age, then her life has been wasted.

She appears to be completely unable to sustain a relationship. She is alienated from everybody in her family. She has no children and most likely will never have any. She doesn’t even seem to have friends any more. When is the last time anyone has seen her with Courtney or Sheryl? Been a while, hasn’t it?

Her career is accelerating in one direction — downhill. She can’t get her movies released. She’s gone from being an object of almost universal sympathy when her marriage ended, to an object of almost universal scorn and derision — poor Jen, the no-talent serial dumpee. She was even cited on Askmen.com as the poster girl for undateable women — in the “desperate” category. How much lower can you sink than that?

And this is what you think we are “jealous” of? This no-talent, no-man, no-kids, no-friends, no-family, no-nothing laughing stock of Hollywood, who has nothing going for her at the age of 40 except that she looks good in a bikini?

No, Jenhags, I don’t envy your idol her lonely, wasted life. She’s welcome to it. It’s all she’ll ever have.

that's all @ 09/30/2008 at 7:16 pm

I just wish I had her money.
I am so sick and worried about my 401(k).
I bet Jen isn’t worried. I mean how much of $110 million could she have lost in this market?

Jill, my dear, you’re becoming just as obsessed about Aniston as Cliniqua is.

If I were to just see these photos and not know who she was, I would say, toned bod, but not much of a face. With the hair up you realize it has been and will always only be, her one asset.

When you see the perfection of Angelina’s face, you know you will not see that again in a long while; like the perfection of Audrey Hepburn’s face, or Sophia Loren’s ….Aniston is not as pretty as the girls or women I would see walking down the street in a major city.

Someone’s ‘value’ naturally reveals itself over time when all the ‘props’ subside; like being married to the world’s sexiest and nicest dude; lucking into a hit sitcom even though you are averagely talented……..remove those lucky strokes and what do you get……..an average looking woman who benefits from the availablity of every beauty enhancement tool available anywhere. In my view, with all that ‘help’ she should be drop dead gorgeous……….but she ain’t. As for shallow, she’s ankle deep. I would be so damn bored lying around all day in the sun. With her money and access; her life could become amazingly substantive………what a waste. When you have that kind of money you have a social responsibility because no one is worth that…………so get your insecure, narcissistic ass of the beach chair and do something with your life…..that doesn’t involve your ego or your ‘get even’ games. Your viewing public is just not as shallow; stop self-projecting……….we recognize who you are.

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 7:43 pm

Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 2:47 pm

And she always talk in platitudes (too much peep talk, that are for the public, but also for herself): “life is good” “I have so many good friends” “I take it one day at a time” “I love yoga: it’s good for my soul” “I had thought times, but everything is so great right now” “I have learned to appreciate life”…..**********************************

Lilou…You nailed it. It’s always I, I, I, I, I, I , with that woman. Thats why I don’t like her. She is too damn self absorbed.

If SPREADING your legs wide open wearing bright “ORANGE” bikini bottom is not calling for …LOOKIE.. LOOKIE… down here every one..
look at my fayayaa…. I am DESPERATE for ATTENTIONS…
I don’t know what is!
That poor pathetic loser Maniston still have to :
put her curtain hair on or
put one arm on top of her head or
put a teeny boppers look or
carried a security blanket close to her face ..
just so you cant see her Fugly empty no talent face !

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 7:53 pm

ok then @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm

**************************************
You need to grow-up then. There is something wrong with you in the head. At 39 you are a grown-ass woman.

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 8:01 pm

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

————————————————————————————
my thoughts exactly!
********************************
You Jen fans tickle me accusing everyone who criticizes Jen with being jealous. Might I ask, jealous of what? It sure couldn’t be Jen’s looks or her money because there are gorgeous rich actresses who we like. Like Angelina and Halle etc.
So get real, there is nothing Jen Aniston has that we have to be jealous of.

Angelina is the one has beauty, money, a beautiful family, and BRAD PITT! If we were to be jealous of anyone it would be Angie.

.............. @ 09/30/2008 at 8:03 pm

Jill –
………….. @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm
jill -

______________________________________________________

Maybe you should read a little bit closer. I hope you read and appreciated my original, post #17. Now go try and be happy :D

#73, then why are you here? Im jw. I know everyone is entitled to make comments, blah blah blah, but I don’t spend my time lurking around AJ threads because I don’t take offense to celebrities and/or other individuals whom I don’t personally know. Just saying….

On a side note, she looks gorgeous for 39 :)

Is this all there is? @ 09/30/2008 at 8:12 pm

My first time here. Sorta strange and odd thread.

Is there a single fan of this woman who has anything to say other than how she looks? She is supposed to be an actress. Where is the discussion as to any work of hers? Almost all comments have to do with defending her looks or attacking her looks.

She was never the most beautiful on Friends, that was CCox. She just happened to be married for a time to a man who is world famous, which she is not.

I expected most of the comments would be concerned with her work.
I am puzzled. What is going on here?

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:12 pm

Serioulsy….

She needs to stop and do something productive, for a change…

I don’t envy her anymore…

===========

I TOTALLY AGREE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 8:16 pm

#75..I can go where I want on the Internet. You don’t own the Jen threads.

But I think it is ludicrous for Jen fans to think we have something to be jealous of in Jen….lol..there is nothing to be jealous of. NOthing, believe that.

If we were to be jealous of anybody, it would be the gorgeous Angelina Jolie, who has it all, a beautiful family, money, a booming movie career, and BRAD PITT!

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:20 pm

Aging beachgirl @ 09/30/2008 at 3:31 pm Jennifer Aniston should seriously consider a productive collaboration with David Hasselhof and Pan Anderson to relaunch her TV career.

————-LMAO…..what a good idea ! but the problem we might have a hard time identifying Pam and Jen, they look so similar now, same orange skin, almost the same age , same restylane lips, same botox, frozen face, same fake boob. Oh yes, Pam does not have a rhinoplasty nose Jen has.

what kind of news is she making , coming out picture after picture with no essence , what a waist of photography

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:27 pm

jennifer fan @ 09/30/2008 at 6:18 pm

Oh please Jen fans , I’m gonna puke by the mention of “classy” on this hag. A classy woman don’t regularly parade those vejenjen, boob,butt to the razzi for the world to see. do not constanly parade thsoe erect nipple for the razzi and the world to see. Paris Hilton is must “classier” than jen ho.

We haven’t seen Angelina in months……….she manages to elude papz. Chiniston, oddly, considering how she ‘hates’ being stalked, is available on a daily basis. Is there anything honest about this woman???

#78, We get it. Nobody cares if your head is up AJ’s *ss. Go suck up on her thread.

First of all I’m older then Jen 39 yrs old is a young woman actually I think any age is young its all how you feel about yourself. My life really started at forty I have never had so much fun, I still where a bikini at the beach when i go… what else are you suppose to where. As far as Jen not being a good actress or has nothing going on in her life, Jen must have done something right to have 110 million dollars.
I really happen to think jen is beautiful I just really like something about her, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
I far as putting down Jen having children maybe shes not ready I don’t know her personally or hasn’t found the right man yet, all I know I’m glad shes taking her time and enjoying her life and maybe someday she’ll have a baby to make you all happy. Myself I couldn’t care less..
Hey Jill I think definitely my Jess is coming home Oct 29th I prayer they don’t change it again!!!
Hey Jill you gave me such a laugh with the 3 languages. I wrote you on the site. Thanks I needed that!!!

wabi sabi @ 09/30/2008 at 9:07 pm

Ok, these photos of Jen’s physique beg the question – just how repugnant is her personality? How self-involved, insecure, shallow, lame-in-bed, or just plain boring can this woman be? She has the best body that a woman with her spare time and money can afford and yet she stll can’t keep a man.

There are aspects of her lifestyle that are very appealing. Her life? No thanks.

childless woman @ 09/30/2008 at 9:18 pm

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

gorgeous body I agreed but ugly face from all those sun tanning. also, i have never seen her cuddle any kids like courtney’s daughter but always see her with dogs. if she loves children like she said, how come i never see her with them.

wabi sabi @ 09/30/2008 at 9:07 pm
Why doe Jen Have to have a man i thought that was our choice as woman, Whats wrong with wanting to be alone, I don’t see nothing wrong with it, and why would b/c she has money everything she just perfect in life as you see it.. More power to Jen she does as she pleases. Her Life Thank you!!!

CAn't act ministon @ 09/30/2008 at 9:21 pm

well, i hope she is taking care of her body because nothing else is going well for her except tanning, tanning, tanning and more tanning.

# 86 childless woman @ 09/30/2008 at 9:18 pm
I’ve seen photos of jen hugging coco. Tell me other stars that are groping at children or with them if they don’t have there own. Now do you know Jen we don’t know who hugs what or when do we, and that would make someone dislike children you think????

# 88 CAn’t act ministon @ 09/30/2008 at 9:21 pm
like i said earlier she must be acting right 110 MILLION Dollars that don’t come free Jen is talented thats my opinion as you have yours no big deal right??

LiLou, I can’t add anything more to what you said IN BOTH POSTS!
I never really liked JA or disliked her. I agree that the BP divorce was about having kids. Read their interviews before they spilt. That is all I have to say there.
If I were JA, I would have had two kids by now w/Brad ,reconnected with her mom, whom she is estranged from for no real or good reason and would be giving to charities ,setting up some foundations.

Brad, he and Crazy Angelina will not last and he has 6 kids to father for the rest of his life. All I hope is that he and Jolie be good parents to their 6 kids. He sort of got the same woman twice, Joile is estranged from her father for no real good reason. He said publically she was troubled and he should not have ,but they were estranged before that. BTW, we know she has used drugs, been a Lesbo, cut herself, that Crazy Billy Bob stage ,whew.

JA looks good ,despite her flat butt, in a bikini. Wow!! Big deal! She seems so lonely to me. How long is going to talk interviews about her divorce. All of that money and no body to share it with it. No man. No kids. B-movies to dvd. InHollyweird, no one lasts. There is always a new flavor comingup. Everybody , if they are lucky, has their day in the spotlight and then there is nothing.JA’s day is over. Age. Age is not good for women in Hollyweird, guys too, but esp. women.
She had her day.

Next, she is not an A-list Nicole Kidman/ReneeZwellegger actress. JA is Rachel from Friends in every role. Her look, voice ,attitude, facial expressions are all the same.

bailout:really? @ 09/30/2008 at 9:39 pm

The passion of everyones comments are srlsy funny. A women on the beach. no story. There are more important things going on like uhh lets see… pause… Oh yeah the bailout vote, economy. lol

Looking lovely and single and she is injoying the single life.

balilout really

You are the most dumpest of all, So what are you doing in jen thread? ha ha ha

ellie @ 09/30/2008 at 8:45 pm

I’m delighted to hear your daughter is coming home in less than a month, ellie. Let’s hope they stick to the date this time.

bailout:really? @ 09/30/2008 at 10:01 pm

Writing a report for school on blogging and bloggers
and and u bet? eating chocolates?

bet @ 09/30/2008 at 9:48 pm
balilout really
You are the most dumpest of all, So what are you doing in jen thread? ha ha ha
**********************************************************************

She made an intelligent comment about a very real problem, bet. Too bad it went right over your pointy little head.

Your stupidity was amusing at first. Now it’s just betting boring.

Get lost, bet, and stay lost. Not even the Aniston fans want you here. All you do is make them look bad.

Wouldn’t it be great if Jenny really went to Mexico?

Jill

if you think she/He an intelelngent commment, then why in the hell you spending your freaking life on jen thread? ha ha ha

Wow, bet, your latest comment is just beyond dumb, even for you. If Jennifer reads how dumb your comments are, even she would disown you as her fan. What an idiot you are!

/// @ 09/30/2008 at 10:26 pm

I think bet is a reject from a clone factory.

Jill – :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jill

clean your stinky a&& before you even start posting. i am sure your computer even tired of you.

Time for J A to hang up her Chin and embrace the fact she ‘s
OLD, UGLY, DESPERATE, CAN’T KEEP A MAN, CAN’T PLEASE A MAN,
BORING AS HELL HAG.

I think Jennifer has two Emmy’s, one Golden Globe, and a couple of People’s Choice awards.

…she also has serious trust issues.

I honestly don’t think she will ever get married again.

i will never understand @ 09/30/2008 at 11:16 pm

she also got an ass for paparazzi and dirty ol men

bailout:really? @ 09/30/2008 at 11:18 pm

Everyone:0 thanx i’m done w/my report on blogging. peace out

TWO POSTS OF LILOU ARE WORTH REPOSTING.

I FIND HER VERY OBJECTIVE IN HER REASONING.

BRAVO, LILOU. YOUR POST ARE SUCH WONDERFUL TO READ THAT YOU MADE MY DAY !!!

SO TO THOSE WHO HAVE MISSED LILOU’S POSTS WHICH ARE NOW TWO OF MY FAVORITES, HERE THEY ARE:

1. Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 2:47 pm

Serioulsy….

She needs to stop and do something productive, for a change…

I don’t envy her anymore…

2. Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 4:08 pm #44

The little dog is screaming ” Help, Mommy, Help”
“What is this crazy naked woman trying to do to me??”

mid life crisis @ 10/01/2008 at 12:24 am

a poster on a blog said she is in mid life crisis…i agree. 40 is loming i see pam anderson behavoir

mid life crisis @ 10/01/2008 at 12:30 am

but pam is prettier

anistonisaHYpocrite @ 10/01/2008 at 12:35 am

Wait a second folks, give poor ol’ Jen a break. Afterall, she spent 2 hard days trying to sell her shite film at TIFF, another day making a cameo on a tv show, and another slaving away in Mexico in 100 degree heat (what a trooper) on a yacht for some photoshoot. That’s like, 5 days of work in the past month! The girl deserves a little R&R! And don’t forget the year she spent working on really demanding roles. I hear her part in Marley & Me was especially challenging. Or maybe it was playing a florist.

dianad1968 @ 10/01/2008 at 12:55 am

ellie,

You keep saying that she has110 million dollars, ergo she must have done something right, in regards to being a good actor. With all due respect, she was in a show with an ensemble that was lucky to make it, and they were fortunante that David was astute enough to get all the actors on board to get the kind of payday they were able to get. She also got some money from her divorce. True, she did some movies, but her box office was just so-so, and she is not in demand as an actor. I think reality is finally catching up with her, and it could not happen to a more deserved person.

dianad1968 @ 10/01/2008 at 12:55 am

ellie,

dianad1968 @ 10/01/2008 at 12:58 am

Sorry for the double post, and it should read “more deserving person”.

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 1:11 am

aniston got crazy lucky or leveraged her f*cability to get the role on friends and roped into marriage the crazy hot Brad Pitt and was on top of the world. wow how low aniston has fallen

Dancing @ 09/30/2008 at 9:35 pm

Actually, we don’t know why Jolie and her father are on the outs, as neither of them has ever volunteered an explanation, but the guy behaved like a **** to his ex-wife (Jolie’s mother) as well as to his children, so I doubt the estrangement is entirely Jolie’s fault.

Most people have one or two toxic relatives we’d just as soon not be bothered with; but when you are estranged and alienated from everyone in your family, as Aniston appears to be, the problem isn’t your relatives — the problem is you.

bet @ 09/30/2008 at 10:39 pm

Shut up. Just do us all a favor and STFU. If I found you in my kitchen I’d spray you with raid.

You are the best argument for euthanasia I’ve ever seen on these threads. (You’re probably too stupid to know what it means.)

This poor pathetic old lady. She needs to quit chasing that young boy who used her and threw her away like a piece of trash. She still must be mad at Brad for dumping her for the most beautiful woman in the world.

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 1:44 am

aniston fans grieve her downfall and in their pain, lash out. even they know that AB(after Brad) she is a joke.

Come on, Jen. It’s about time you gave up the smoking, tanning sessions and regular sex with younger guys. You’re not getting any younger, it’s time to settle down.

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 1:57 am

I read an interesting article in the british newspaper “The Sun” this morning. Jen was quoted as saying that she wants to spend some time on her own as she needs to sort herself out. Jen says that after she married Brad, she believed that she would stay married and have children and she can’t believe things turned out the way they had. She also says that if someone told her a few years ago that she would be 40, unmarried and without children she would have laughed in their face! You can’t help but feel sorry for her!

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 4:00 am

if aniston is trying to show off “her hot body to get mayer back or entice a boytoy”.. these pics fail. there is bloat around the midsection that indicate she has had a few too many cocktails and the flat a$$, not to mention that nothing can improve that face

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 4:17 am

the Sun interview is very telling if true. STILL whining. REGRET IS A BI*CH

boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 4:34 am

the colossal fall of aniston is incredible. in the Pitt years she was “the most powerful woman in Hollywood” according to W magazine. Now she is the laughingstock and hump and dump used piece in hollywood

jay @ 10/01/2008 at 3:56 am

If that interview is true, then God please help this woman. It’s 3 years and 10 months post divorce, and still riding Brad’s coat-tail , whinning , asking for pity after almost 4 year. for Godsake, how many guy did she slept with after the divorce.!!!

========
Yes, that was all over the internet, disgusting ! and try reading the response and comment of the blogger. more derogatory than positive. this is what her fans said “Classy” . she knew tha razzie was there and still deliberately pose for them. classy!

To “RealtyCheck” –

Most of “Troy” was filmed in Malta. Tabloids & Entertainment shows wondered “Why won’t Jennifer visit Brad…? Since HE was the 1 asking for “time off” to fly home & see her. Turns out she had a severe case of Aviophobia or Aviatophobia (aka: Fear of flying) & simply couldn’t do it. So, being a decent guy, Brad got permission to leave the “Troy” set now & then to fly back to the States to see his wife.

The few times they attended overseas movie premieres, I believe they chartered a boat to get them there & back. While in London in 2004, Jennifer got word that her therapist of 10+ years had passed away & the funeral was scheduled for 2 or 3 day she later… she hopped a plane & Brad only found out when she thought to call him on the plane.

Funny how he’s NO LONGER IN THERAPY… The simple fact is they were better off as friends/lovers than they were married. Although, I sometimes wonder what haters would say about them both if they were still married: “What a great guy to still be waiting for kids,” or would it be: “What a wuss he is.”…

The simple truth is this… They didn’t fit together, but stayed together for 7 years (4.6 years married), & that’s an achievement in today’s society, wouldn’t you say? They went in different directions, tried getting back on track around mid 2004… It didn’t take. Once they seperated, both were free to do what they wanted… the divorce judge found no EVIDENCE of infidelity… or SHE would have TAKEN HIS BABY Plan B from him, don’t you think so?

‘Bye.

Jen, you are a very interesting woman,look how many people talk about you

You are my favorite actress, love you

If I were X, I’d rather not be talked about if all the people were saying are the obvious things I am doing with my life….things that are destructive…. things that are the consequences of my bad choices in life in the past years.

Just because a person is being talked about, doesn’t mean she is interesting. It is because SHE IS NOT. It is because what she’s been doing with her existence IS ANNOYING, and people are bombarded with pics which are obviously set-up for the paparazzi to see.

If she is not interesting, why you look her pictures and read her news?
Scroll down and read the next capitel of another actor
Don`t care if she smokes, has a sunburning, has no children or young guys, thats her life!!!!

Dear ellie (84)

Indeed. 39 years old is no age. I think I am older than Jennifer Aniston, and I am still thinking about taking Free Flying or Bungee Jumping lesson. And I am still dancing to Led Zeppelin.

What is age anyway, but a concept in our heads? I can be 50 years old and dancing under the rain with “Whole lotta love” in my head. And I can also be 12 years old and listening to Schubert. What important is what we want to do and how we do it. And we still can be proud to ourselves if we look into the mirror every morning.

Spitting venom in Gossip Forum is not what I call “acting adult”. Neither is writing your-comment-doesn’t-count-kind-of-comment

So, I feel like 50 years old nowadays, and I will dance to “Whole lotta love” for 50 years more.

This is for you. Whole Lotta Love. Led Zeppelin

COMMENT 129; boo(real) @ 10/01/2008 at 1:57 am i saw on another site a pic of aniston bent full over and the IMPRINT of her vajajay lips clearly visible!!! CLASSY!!
========

*****************************

Funny how you two seem to forget the picture of Jolie changing on her balcony with her two tats were on display for the world to see. Do you forget the picture paps tried to take of Jolie when she was trying to get out of a car and they tried to get a picture between her legs and Brad stepped in front of Jolie? The list goes on. I guess if I were you, I could go on to Jolie’s thread, state what a disgusting woman Jolie is and feel perfectly fine and justified in doing so.

The only tasteless people here are the paps who just wait for a picture like this. For you to try and draw that it is Aniston is far reaching to say the least and you need to take a look at the conclusions you have drawn on one person and not another.

You can call Jennifer Aniston fans what you want, but most could care less about the Jolie/Pitts and wouldn’t be interested in blogging on their site here. Second, most will not usually even mention “classy” pictures of Jole. We know it is the paps and I wouldn’t even mention it but for the ridiculous amounts of posts on Aniston’s threads trying to make it into something, that it isn’t. Or is it the fact that most aren’t blogging on the Brangelina site here that bothers you more?

Most of the Aniston fans will take the high road, thank you, and not the road some Brangelina fans are taking, which may indicate why there was more negative comments than positive ones about the picture you talked about! Most Aniston fans are not interested in her “couchie.”

Yes, I could blog for hours, days, weeks, even years on your Brangelina site, but then I would have to look in the mirror at some time and realize that I have become YOU. It would not be a pretty picture.

noticed @ 09/30/2008 at 7:22 pm Jill, my dear, you’re becoming just as obsessed about Aniston as Cliniqua is

Is that possible?

Why are people worrying about Jennifer tanning? It’s her choice. Do you think she does not have all the knowledge you all do about the effectings of smoking and tanning?

Oh, and I seriously don’t get the team jennifer team angie or team brangelina thing. Seriously, weren’t Jen and Brad married like a 100 years ago???

Comment #136: Who cares about this witch. I can’t believe the amount of comments she generates on this website.

You seem to care, by actually generating a comment.

anistonisaHYpocrite @ 10/01/2008 at 1:18 pm

She’s as transparent as they come. How many bikini pics are there of Aniston? If she felt the paps were invading her privacy she COULD stop the pictures from being printed if she wanted, but that would be the biggest hypocritical move ever seeing as how she’s never objected to it in the past.

So according to her fans she makes sure all her charitable work is kept secret yet has no problem with paps shooting her with her ass in the air and breasts about to fall out of her tiny bikini AD NAUSEUM? She had no problem with the release of photos of her slobbering like a dog all over John Mayer in a pool? Straddling Vince Vaughn on a rooftop? A supposedly “very private person” according to her fans? If she was a private person she and her cronies would SHUT THE F*CK UP and GO AWAY, instead of releasing statement after statement, “Jen’s fine! She’s so HAPPY! John who?”, leaking tidbits to the press and milking every single thing she does as if it’s pressworthy.

It’s the sign of DESPERATION folks. She and her PR team are scared she’ll become irrelevant and that people will forget about her if she’s not in the press every single day. They both know she has extremely limited talents, otherwise why so much pimping over tv show cameos and freaking bottled water campaigns? People who are secure in their talent, ie: REAL actors like Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Marion Cotillard, Naomi Watts, etc, don’t feel the need to ***** themselves constantly because they get satisfaction from creating good art, they don’t need validation from the public. Unfortunately Jen, her fans and her PR team don’t realize that more and more people are getting turned off by her desperation and don’t give a rats azz about her career anymore. Just because people are talking about her and she’s on every other gossiprag cover doesn’t mean she’s successful or liked. You can be popular for all sorts of things nowadays, sometimes for doing absolutely nothing.

Jill @ 10/01/2008 at 1:37 am bet @ 09/30/2008 at 10:39 pm

Oh, Ok. Noticed. I see your point. WOW

Yes, I made a comment. Who the “f” cares. I never do normally, just see that it’s always like 200 or 300 comments on jen brad or angie when all the other celebs posted on this board are like 20 or 30 or 40 max.

Wow, i guess I’m missing out. Spray you with raid? There is some serious weirdness about this cult following of jen brad and angie.

Oh, and I never understood or bothered to undertand the “claymates” following either. Like weird enough to bomb comment boards and do property damage. This must be a similar type thing with jen brad and angie.

rien

I left a message for you on Jen’s Cabo Cute thread last night.Page 5,
#148.

I had to smile at your comment to Ellie,as I love Jimmy Page of Led
Zeppelin. My family got me their Collector’s Edition Boxed Set, for Christmas last year. It is something to have,even comes with a Led
Zeppelin T-shirt!

anistonisaHYpocrite @ 10/01/2008 at 1:18 pm ^^^What the hell are you talking about? What are hanging tats? How is changing on your balcony in a closed estate offensive to you? “For the world to see”??? The freaking paps were probably dangling in a ravine 100 miles away with 10 long distance lenses attached to their cameras to get a usable shot. Unlike Aniston who trolls resort after resort, parading her t*ts and ass and crotch with no cover or bodyguards in sight. If she wanted to be stealthy and avoid the paps why would she go to the same place 10 times a year and do the SAME thing? Maybe she would think to change her routine a little bit and go where the paps won’t know she’ll be?

********************************************

Exactly about Angie. They were how far away and still they get a picture of what someone is doing at an estate on a balcony, where Angie would think she would be safe to do as she pleases. So how do you answer the second? She was going on to the red carpet, and there was the paps, trying to get a picture of her getting out of the car, trying to get a picture of her between her legs. Brad even mentioned how they did this to Angie all the time in an interview. But according to you Jennifer can’t go to a resort, which is situated in a warm climate, where you would wear a bathing suit or bikini, (esp. because she likes to tan) and vacation without it being twisted into something else.
What self respecting magazine would publish people bending down while wearing a bikini, or someone out on a balcony changing a top? If you read my post carefully, you would have got that. The fact is that the paps insisting on taking pictures such as these offend me. Do you actually think they were right there with Aniston taking those pictures and not with a lense? Did you not get this?

Instead you have gone on a rant, but in that you have proven my point. Double standards it seems.

Comment directed at anistonisaHYpocrite, comment 140. Sorry about that.

Noodle berry soda @ 10/03/2008 at 6:07 pm

Jennifer <3 Im infatuated with her <3

im sorry i like people who happen to be famous excuse me for having eyeballs… I mean what the hell!
what would be the point in getting your picture taken if noone looked at it ?

Jack @ 10/01/2008 at 7:24 am

If she is not interesting, why you look her pictures and read her news?

————————–

Hey Jack, ever crane your neck to see a car wreck?

That’s why people look at photos of Jeniferr Anustoin.
To see how badly she’s aging, how ugly she’s getting, how low and desperate she’s becoming.

And the car wreck that she is gets much better as she gets older… the pasties and v-jay shot at TIFF were very horrifying indeed.

Keep up with the ciggies, suntanning and body-flashing… it does her image GOOD.

Jennifer is BEAUTIFUL whoever said she is ugly and got botox I dont think so you better take a look in the mirror urself and whoever said something about her getting too much sun she looks great with color or with out and ageless i love the sun too and didnt ruin my skin so go get a life!!! luv ya Jen.

For JEN FAN:

First post addressing Brad and Angelina from either side:-

SEE? From a (all say it at once) JENNIFER ANISTON FAN.

#90 ellie said:-
she must be acting right 110 MILLION Dollars that don’t come free”

So Jen once she married Brad, got the gigs and the money. Britney Spears is mega rich. Are you saying she is a brilliant singer? look, the fact is, s.h.i.t appeals to the common masses. Thats why many in Hollywood and on the music scene who can’t act or sing for s.h.i.t, are rich. It has nothing to do with talent, and everything to do with the lowest common denominators in society buying the work of these plastic cra.ppy actors/artists. People like Jen are a dime a dozen. Cheap and palatable to the common masses which lap up Big Brother et al and all that trash. Any bit of s.h.i.t can become rich and famous these days, especially if they scheme to marry a famous actor to get noticed.

#1 JR = nobody’s sweetheart @ 09/30/2008 at 1:55 pm I am so shocked I can’t speak. How do these paparazzi get such clear shots of Jenny. They are truly skilled down there in Cabo.

Yep, far too clear. Always at the right time. If one didn’t know better, one would assume the paps were regularly tipped off by Huvaniston. Oh, wait….

@RealityCheck:

yes it is there @ cabo san lucas where the filmed troy :)