Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is spotted on vacation at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on Monday.

One&Only Palmilla debuted in February 2004 after an extensive $90 million rebuilding and expansion of the legendary Palmilla resort. In 2007, it was awarded the number One Resort in Mexico by the Condé Nast Traveler (US) Readers’ Choice Awards.

The 39-year-old actress has been vacationing in Los Cabos, Mexico for several days, amidst rumors that she has been calling her ex-boyfriend John Mayer and wants to work on the relationship.

jennifer aniston one and only 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Aging beachgirl @ 09/30/2008 at 3:31 pm

Jennifer Aniston should seriously consider a productive collaboration with David Hasselhof and Pan Anderson to relaunch her TV career.

They should reshoot a new version of “Baywatch”, just like “Beverly Hills 90200″ ! I mean, the two tanning freaks would be perfect in “Baywatch, return of the aging bimbos”…after all they have all what it takes : great tanned body and massive volume of air between the two ears….

If you don’t like her then why are you wasting your time commenting? I know because you are soooo jealous that you can’t keep yourself from her sites, and seeing her looking so good, it just kills you inside so to make yourself feel a little better about yourself you posts something nasty. I get it.

haha @ 09/30/2008 at 3:22 pm xx,
I think you need to learn the definition of pathetic, as it could also be applied to a jealous female who makes snide comments about ppl she doesn’t know. Good call tho. Jealousy is always an appealing attribute, haha

— –
You mean, like you do towards me or other comments who doesn’t worship your idole ?

Oh well, i guess, i am jealous of Sarah Paulin and Bush, then…

idiocy applied to the brain struck with simplicism….

Calif Gal @ 09/30/2008 at 3:40 pm

I like how her fans call her a girl like she is 14yrs old or something. It shows how the see her, guess that’s why they feel they have to protect her from Adult Bullies like Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Viv and Knox.

Poor baby girl Jen.

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

Jealous, envious, self loathing—- these are all words to describe the nasty comments on this site about this gorgeous woman.
————————————————————————————
my thoughts exactly!

I think Jen is very cute. She is not my idea of gorgeous but I wouldn’t call her ugly.

RealityCheck @ 09/30/2008 at 3:44 pm

LILOU: I don’t like her (and I used TO LOVE HER)…. I haven’t been able to stand her since her divorce: she has become so self centered, so superficial… It seems that all she does is crappy movie and sunbathing….
———————————————————————————————–

Best regards
Reality Check

I am 39 years old and I still get called a girl, I don’t feel old enough to be called a woman so even though I am not a big fan of Jennifer’s, the comment at #29 was just plain dumb.

.............. @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm

jill –
I wasn’t referencing your comment or you personally, but instead the pathetic poster “Jill” who frequents JA posts making nasty comments. I apologize for any confusion.

from a man @ 09/30/2008 at 3:48 pm

You bit*ches on this site make me laugh. JA is totally sexy and all you ugly @sses need to bow down to her.

Jealous Jealous Jealous Jealous, that is the word to describe the haters.

why she seems so Desperate and miserable .she have to Gathering Up herself .she is not the only woman her husband or her boyfriend leave her. jen you are great woman so Clever , Talented why doing that to yourself .iam glad that she is finally got a Vacation to Relax , clear her mind and thinking about what she will do about her live

Calif Gal @ 09/30/2008 at 3:53 pm

If you are not 14 or less and you still get called girl, check yourself coz it means you are not acting your age. If you’re 39 and you are not acting your age, then you are dumb.

If…. Aniston is the one trying to get Mayer back. I guess she was the one that called it quits. Women just don’t like to eat CROW.

# 40 I do act my age, I just don’t like being referred to as woman, that is something I call my mom and grandmom. When my friends call they say Hey Girl and I say the same thing to them. It is not insulting, I think you need to lighten up.,

owen @ 09/30/2008 at 3:51 pm Jolie is a hag, she is home crying buckets and Brad is drooling over sexy Jennifer

oh, snide comment ! Jelous much, huh ?

To Reality Check # 32:

“LILOU, it’s not Jen’s fault that Brad Pitt was so crazy as to leave her for a creepy woman with the self-destructive habit to discuss her emotional problems in public, verbalizing what should remain concealed. I can imagine just how “delighted” Brad’s mother is to put up with such a woman for his sake and to remember every day of her life that whatever she thinks, this woman is and will remain a mother to the children of her firstborn, most outstanding child. No amount of humanitarian work can fool a mother when it comes to her son. I’m sure Jane Pitt was waiting to see Brad’s first children for years only to see them coming through something that defies words.

If you used to love Jennifer Aniston and now you hate her, you have some serious issues of your own and they aren’t based in reality at all. Oh, by the way, the fact that you ended your statement with “I don’t envy her anymore” makes it clear what your problem is: you used to envy her. Intensely. Why? Because she had Brad Pitt? And who do you envy now? Angelina? Go sort yourself out before you fell apart.”

———————————————————————————————–

Yeah, it’s not her fault… One day Brad woke up and left her…. Yeah right, that’s what happen…

The guy made it clear (in interview WHILE he was married to Aniston) that he wanted kids… Aniston said that she wanted kids (and continues to say so)….. But 3 1/2 years after their break up, only one of them had kids…. It’s pretty clear that, during their mariage, Aniston refused to have Brad’s kids…. Brad was probably tired of waiting for her to finish friends, to make movie (for a year after friends) and make promotion (for another year)… So yeah, ABSOLUTLY NOT JEN’S FAULT IF BRAD LEFT HER (let me laugh….)

And yes I envied her (and not because of Brad: but I guess you are as shallow as Aniston, and you think that all that matters is men….). She had a succesfull carrer, she was rich, she has a beautiful house, a beautiful husband, she was so nice back then: she had absolutly everything, everyone dreams of… That’s why people called her THE GIRL NEXT TO DOOR, THE AMERICAN SWEEHEART…. I was certainly not the only one to envy the life she had 5 years ago… What’s so hard to understand???

As for what you say about angelina, I pity you… You suggest that people cannot change their life… That’s someone bad will alwys stay someone bad… That if Jolie had issues, she will not change… Yeah, you’re right people cannot change… That’s why you are, and you will always be stupid, closed minded personn… You WILL NEVER CHANGE….

And yes, I loved Aniston… So what now, I cannot hate her??? “Oh, you loved her, now you hate her, so you have issues”???? Serioulsy, that’s a statement??? That’s a SMART thing to say? I guess you say as many platitudes as your loved one!!!!!! Like if people cannot changed their mind…. But again, you suggest that people cannot change, so I guess it kind of makes sense in your small little brain….

Why don’t you come back to talk to me, when you will have so SMART thing to say? When you will have evolve??? (oops, sorry, I forgot: you cannot evolve, as you suggested for angelina jolie)…

I see that Aniston has been reading the tabloids. Her latest choices of bikini bottom has been actually covering her ass.

Keep it up Jennifer soon you will be better if you listen to us.

absolutly stiming hot as alwayes i want her life i am so jealous she just seems to be very good ad living her life to the fullest just love her love seeing al thees nice pic off her

You can like jen and angelina, they are actresses…you don’t know them. Both seem to have gotten what they wanted out of life. Some women know themselves enough to not bring children in their lives when they are not ready. I think that it is a good thing. Why hate someone for their marriage falling apart and not re marrying and having children? All parties seem satisfied with their lives and you haters needs to lay off!

So hot looking! Dayum, she looks like a 20 year old.

$$$$$$ @ 09/30/2008 at 3:44 pm I guess seeing Jennifer looking so gorgeous and then going to the mirror and seeing your ugly fat faces is to much for you to handle.

———
I guess what you say only prove that you are the one with the ugly face.

A true beauty would see right away how fug she is. Put her against Halle, Charlize, even Demi and it is striking ! Only fluglier can find her beautiful !

Sorry she isn’t eligible in beauty’s phere. She is the least pretty of the beautiful ones bunch !

Counting down the days til Changeling premiere in NY!!! I hope Brad will walk the red carpet with Angie! (fingers crossed) Either way, Angie will be the one I’m dying to see!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All