Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is spotted on vacation at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on Monday.

One&Only Palmilla debuted in February 2004 after an extensive $90 million rebuilding and expansion of the legendary Palmilla resort. In 2007, it was awarded the number One Resort in Mexico by the Condé Nast Traveler (US) Readers’ Choice Awards.

The 39-year-old actress has been vacationing in Los Cabos, Mexico for several days, amidst rumors that she has been calling her ex-boyfriend John Mayer and wants to work on the relationship.

jennifer aniston one and only 01
jennifer aniston one and only 02
jennifer aniston one and only 03
jennifer aniston one and only 04
jennifer aniston one and only 05
jennifer aniston one and only 06

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All
8 inch chin,brickhead jen @ 09/30/2008 at 4:25 pm

foto ones wit de hard male hormonal arms she haz , she kould arm wrestle da hulk!!
foto ones those legs are thick ann muscuelar az a linebacker!!!
de face woold make a tranny call hur a man!! just sayin.
foto three iz dat a weenie hangin inside de red bikinie????
foto three shea haz a long masculine witch face!!!
foto four, poe pup kant make out whot kinda animal shea iz!!!!
foto fives she headin back two hur corner, in da skirt shea stole from coco!!
foto six dats a dude in drag!!
y iz dis incredible ug cougar wearin dis.???yuck nastee!!just sayin!!

oops! wrong thread!!!!
But since I’m here, Jen knows Angie will be in the spotlight soon, you know the girl has to compete with the goddess, and what would be better than to flaunt her bikini body for the whole world to see that she still has it!!! Jen plays the game well, you have to give her that.

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/30/2008 at 4:31 pm

Isn’t she ALWAYS on vacation? What new about that?

Aniston fans, aka the champions of throwing nauseating bile to other celebrities (especial one specific actress) are here in full force exercisie their favorite play : HYPOCRICY.

They like to resort to the jealousy card, when they have mastered the same game they have the nerve to lecture others to do, because they don’t have real arguments to oppose.

I mean, the eternal leitmotiv is : “she has a great body, she, is beautiful, ooohh…aaahhh”..and nothing more !

They are no better than the men raving about n*aked women featured in ‘Playboy’ and Aniston has stooped to the level of a piece of meat. She has nothing more to offer than these centerfolds : everything in the b*ooty and nothing in the brains. Therefore let’s flaunting it, left and right…while her pathetic fans keep on asking how Brad left that ? I guess he could have left her for Jenna or another p*orn star, then !

She is the queen of the bimbos and i have no respect for her likes !

She’s a gorgeous woman with nothing 2 do and nobody 2 love her. :( I very much doubt her life is fulfilled.

Man what a body !

Pictures of Aniston always bring out the psychotic, evil, jealous haters.
JENNIFER ANISTON IS ADORABLE, ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!

Pictures of Aniston always bring out the psychotic, evil, jealous haters.
JENNIFER ANISTON IS ADORABLE, ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!

Jennifer is beautiful. She looks good in everything she wears.

She has a hot body but she’s a butterface.

love her she has more than a body to die for she is a working actress and producer while i wouldn’t give her the oscar she is pretty at the movies she does i have seen worse actress that jennifer .To me she is an intelligent and classy lady and she is having a great time living her life the way she wants to nothing wrong with it .Now if the brad/angelina loons would get a life instead of following jennifer’s every move

jill @ 09/30/2008 at 3:26 pm
Um, why are you calling me a hater?
*************************************************

She probably thinks you’re me.

Jill (with a capital J)

ok then @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm
I am 39 years old and I still get called a girl, I don’t feel old enough to be called a woman
********************************************************************

You don’t feel old enough to be called a woman at 39? Two words for you, honey: grow up.

to all who say “Jeniffer Anuston is gorgeous… beautiful…”

Gosh, you need to raise your beauty standards, people!

She is cute, maybe even pretty.
But she is NOT gorgeous or beautiful (like Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry).

Not her nose or chin or eyes or lips. And unfortunately, all those features together on her FACE, does not define “gorgeous” or “beautiful”.

Observe – magazine covers or photos of her (ie Vanity Fair) are not an extreme full close-up?

Observe – luxe face products have not used her as their FACE model? Even Gwyneth

Right, she’s so gorgeous that the one product she hawks is bottled WATER. No need for facial close-ups on that one, thank goodness.

It says volumes about Aniston that the only thing her dwindling number of fans can comment on is how good she looks in a bikini.

Nothing about her brains, talent, or abilities (which they realize on some level she doesn’t have) — only about her body. They don’t even comment much on her face any more.

This is a woman going on 40, people. Not a girl — a woman. If a hot body is all she has going for her at her age, then her life has been wasted.

She appears to be completely unable to sustain a relationship. She is alienated from everybody in her family. She has no children and most likely will never have any. She doesn’t even seem to have friends any more. When is the last time anyone has seen her with Courtney or Sheryl? Been a while, hasn’t it?

Her career is accelerating in one direction — downhill. She can’t get her movies released. She’s gone from being an object of almost universal sympathy when her marriage ended, to an object of almost universal scorn and derision — poor Jen, the no-talent serial dumpee. She was even cited on Askmen.com as the poster girl for undateable women — in the “desperate” category. How much lower can you sink than that?

And this is what you think we are “jealous” of? This no-talent, no-man, no-kids, no-friends, no-family, no-nothing laughing stock of Hollywood, who has nothing going for her at the age of 40 except that she looks good in a bikini?

No, Jenhags, I don’t envy your idol her lonely, wasted life. She’s welcome to it. It’s all she’ll ever have.

that's all @ 09/30/2008 at 7:16 pm

I just wish I had her money.
I am so sick and worried about my 401(k).
I bet Jen isn’t worried. I mean how much of $110 million could she have lost in this market?

Jill, my dear, you’re becoming just as obsessed about Aniston as Cliniqua is.

If I were to just see these photos and not know who she was, I would say, toned bod, but not much of a face. With the hair up you realize it has been and will always only be, her one asset.

When you see the perfection of Angelina’s face, you know you will not see that again in a long while; like the perfection of Audrey Hepburn’s face, or Sophia Loren’s ….Aniston is not as pretty as the girls or women I would see walking down the street in a major city.

Someone’s ‘value’ naturally reveals itself over time when all the ‘props’ subside; like being married to the world’s sexiest and nicest dude; lucking into a hit sitcom even though you are averagely talented……..remove those lucky strokes and what do you get……..an average looking woman who benefits from the availablity of every beauty enhancement tool available anywhere. In my view, with all that ‘help’ she should be drop dead gorgeous……….but she ain’t. As for shallow, she’s ankle deep. I would be so damn bored lying around all day in the sun. With her money and access; her life could become amazingly substantive………what a waste. When you have that kind of money you have a social responsibility because no one is worth that…………so get your insecure, narcissistic ass of the beach chair and do something with your life…..that doesn’t involve your ego or your ‘get even’ games. Your viewing public is just not as shallow; stop self-projecting……….we recognize who you are.

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 7:43 pm

Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 2:47 pm

I don’t like her (and I used TO LOVE HER)…. I haven’t been able to stand her since her divorce: she has become so self centered, so superficial… It seems that all she does is crappy movie and sunbathing….

And she always talk in platitudes (too much peep talk, that are for the public, but also for herself): “life is good” “I have so many good friends” “I take it one day at a time” “I love yoga: it’s good for my soul” “I had thought times, but everything is so great right now” “I have learned to appreciate life”…..**********************************

Lilou…You nailed it. It’s always I, I, I, I, I, I , with that woman. Thats why I don’t like her. She is too damn self absorbed.

If SPREADING your legs wide open wearing bright “ORANGE” bikini bottom is not calling for …LOOKIE.. LOOKIE… down here every one..
look at my fayayaa…. I am DESPERATE for ATTENTIONS…
I don’t know what is!
That poor pathetic loser Maniston still have to :
put her curtain hair on or
put one arm on top of her head or
put a teeny boppers look or
carried a security blanket close to her face ..
just so you cant see her Fugly empty no talent face !

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 7:53 pm

ok then @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm

**************************************
You need to grow-up then. There is something wrong with you in the head. At 39 you are a grown-ass woman.

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 8:01 pm

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

Jealous, envious, self loathing—- these are all words to describe the nasty comments on this site about this gorgeous woman.
————————————————————————————
my thoughts exactly!
********************************
You Jen fans tickle me accusing everyone who criticizes Jen with being jealous. Might I ask, jealous of what? It sure couldn’t be Jen’s looks or her money because there are gorgeous rich actresses who we like. Like Angelina and Halle etc.
So get real, there is nothing Jen Aniston has that we have to be jealous of.

Angelina is the one has beauty, money, a beautiful family, and BRAD PITT! If we were to be jealous of anyone it would be Angie.

.............. @ 09/30/2008 at 8:03 pm

Jill –
………….. @ 09/30/2008 at 3:47 pm
jill -
I wasn’t referencing your comment or you personally, but instead the pathetic poster “Jill” who frequents JA posts making nasty comments. I apologize for any confusion.

______________________________________________________

Maybe you should read a little bit closer. I hope you read and appreciated my original, post #17. Now go try and be happy :D

#73, then why are you here? Im jw. I know everyone is entitled to make comments, blah blah blah, but I don’t spend my time lurking around AJ threads because I don’t take offense to celebrities and/or other individuals whom I don’t personally know. Just saying….

On a side note, she looks gorgeous for 39 :)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All