Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is the One & Only

Jennifer Aniston is spotted on vacation at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on Monday.

One&Only Palmilla debuted in February 2004 after an extensive $90 million rebuilding and expansion of the legendary Palmilla resort. In 2007, it was awarded the number One Resort in Mexico by the Condé Nast Traveler (US) Readers’ Choice Awards.

The 39-year-old actress has been vacationing in Los Cabos, Mexico for several days, amidst rumors that she has been calling her ex-boyfriend John Mayer and wants to work on the relationship.

jennifer aniston one and only 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
Is this all there is? @ 09/30/2008 at 8:12 pm

My first time here. Sorta strange and odd thread.

Is there a single fan of this woman who has anything to say other than how she looks? She is supposed to be an actress. Where is the discussion as to any work of hers? Almost all comments have to do with defending her looks or attacking her looks.

She was never the most beautiful on Friends, that was CCox. She just happened to be married for a time to a man who is world famous, which she is not.

I expected most of the comments would be concerned with her work.
I am puzzled. What is going on here?

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:12 pm

Lilou @ 09/30/2008 at 2:47 pm I don’t like her (and I used TO LOVE HER)…. I haven’t been able to stand her since her divorce: she has become so self centered, so superficial… It seems that all she does is crappy movie and sunbathing….

And she always talk in platitudes (too much peep talk, that are for the public, but also for herself): “life is good” “I have so many good friends” “I take it one day at a time” “I love yoga: it’s good for my soul” “I had thought times, but everything is so great right now” “I have learned to appreciate life”…..

Serioulsy….

And her PR games annoy me… Eveytimes, Jolie gets pregnant, Aniston gets a new boyfriend… Everytimes, Pitt or Jolie makes a good movie, and promotes it, she shows up in a bikini…. She wasn’t like that a couple years ago…. She was in hidding: we could spend a month without seeing her… But now, it’s hard to spend one week without pictures of her….

She needs to stop and do something productive, for a change…

And yes, she has a great body, but as, any women who has money for a chef, a personal trainer or facials AND who never had to carried a child!!!!!!!! Eveyone is like “whooo she is hot for a 40 years old”… But most of the women had a kid by the time they’re 40…. So yes, it’s easy to look hot at 40, when you never had a kid….. People have to compare what’s comparable…. Her body is the reflexion of her ampty life: no pregnancies, no husband, time to workout everyday, money for trainer, money for facials, money for vacations and sunbathing….

I don’t envy her anymore…

===========

I TOTALLY AGREE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a realist @ 09/30/2008 at 8:16 pm

#75..I can go where I want on the Internet. You don’t own the Jen threads.

But I think it is ludicrous for Jen fans to think we have something to be jealous of in Jen….lol..there is nothing to be jealous of. NOthing, believe that.

If we were to be jealous of anybody, it would be the gorgeous Angelina Jolie, who has it all, a beautiful family, money, a booming movie career, and BRAD PITT!

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:20 pm

Aging beachgirl @ 09/30/2008 at 3:31 pm Jennifer Aniston should seriously consider a productive collaboration with David Hasselhof and Pan Anderson to relaunch her TV career.

They should reshoot a new version of “Baywatch”, just like “Beverly Hills 90200″ ! I mean, the two tanning freaks would be perfect in “Baywatch, return of the aging bimbos”…after all they have all what it takes : great tanned body and massive volume of air between the two ears….

————-LMAO…..what a good idea ! but the problem we might have a hard time identifying Pam and Jen, they look so similar now, same orange skin, almost the same age , same restylane lips, same botox, frozen face, same fake boob. Oh yes, Pam does not have a rhinoplasty nose Jen has.

what kind of news is she making , coming out picture after picture with no essence , what a waist of photography

No tanning is safe tanning @ 09/30/2008 at 8:27 pm

jennifer fan @ 09/30/2008 at 6:18 pm

Oh please Jen fans , I’m gonna puke by the mention of “classy” on this hag. A classy woman don’t regularly parade those vejenjen, boob,butt to the razzi for the world to see. do not constanly parade thsoe erect nipple for the razzi and the world to see. Paris Hilton is must “classier” than jen ho.

We haven’t seen Angelina in months……….she manages to elude papz. Chiniston, oddly, considering how she ‘hates’ being stalked, is available on a daily basis. Is there anything honest about this woman???

#78, We get it. Nobody cares if your head is up AJ’s *ss. Go suck up on her thread.

First of all I’m older then Jen 39 yrs old is a young woman actually I think any age is young its all how you feel about yourself. My life really started at forty I have never had so much fun, I still where a bikini at the beach when i go… what else are you suppose to where. As far as Jen not being a good actress or has nothing going on in her life, Jen must have done something right to have 110 million dollars.
I really happen to think jen is beautiful I just really like something about her, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
I far as putting down Jen having children maybe shes not ready I don’t know her personally or hasn’t found the right man yet, all I know I’m glad shes taking her time and enjoying her life and maybe someday she’ll have a baby to make you all happy. Myself I couldn’t care less..
Hey Jill I think definitely my Jess is coming home Oct 29th I prayer they don’t change it again!!!
Hey Jill you gave me such a laugh with the 3 languages. I wrote you on the site. Thanks I needed that!!!

wabi sabi @ 09/30/2008 at 9:07 pm

Ok, these photos of Jen’s physique beg the question – just how repugnant is her personality? How self-involved, insecure, shallow, lame-in-bed, or just plain boring can this woman be? She has the best body that a woman with her spare time and money can afford and yet she stll can’t keep a man.

There are aspects of her lifestyle that are very appealing. Her life? No thanks.

childless woman @ 09/30/2008 at 9:18 pm

truth be told @ 09/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

gorgeous body I agreed but ugly face from all those sun tanning. also, i have never seen her cuddle any kids like courtney’s daughter but always see her with dogs. if she loves children like she said, how come i never see her with them.

wabi sabi @ 09/30/2008 at 9:07 pm
Why doe Jen Have to have a man i thought that was our choice as woman, Whats wrong with wanting to be alone, I don’t see nothing wrong with it, and why would b/c she has money everything she just perfect in life as you see it.. More power to Jen she does as she pleases. Her Life Thank you!!!

CAn't act ministon @ 09/30/2008 at 9:21 pm

well, i hope she is taking care of her body because nothing else is going well for her except tanning, tanning, tanning and more tanning.

# 86 childless woman @ 09/30/2008 at 9:18 pm
I’ve seen photos of jen hugging coco. Tell me other stars that are groping at children or with them if they don’t have there own. Now do you know Jen we don’t know who hugs what or when do we, and that would make someone dislike children you think????

# 88 CAn’t act ministon @ 09/30/2008 at 9:21 pm
like i said earlier she must be acting right 110 MILLION Dollars that don’t come free Jen is talented thats my opinion as you have yours no big deal right??

LiLou, I can’t add anything more to what you said IN BOTH POSTS!
I never really liked JA or disliked her. I agree that the BP divorce was about having kids. Read their interviews before they spilt. That is all I have to say there.
If I were JA, I would have had two kids by now w/Brad ,reconnected with her mom, whom she is estranged from for no real or good reason and would be giving to charities ,setting up some foundations.

Brad, he and Crazy Angelina will not last and he has 6 kids to father for the rest of his life. All I hope is that he and Jolie be good parents to their 6 kids. He sort of got the same woman twice, Joile is estranged from her father for no real good reason. He said publically she was troubled and he should not have ,but they were estranged before that. BTW, we know she has used drugs, been a Lesbo, cut herself, that Crazy Billy Bob stage ,whew.

JA looks good ,despite her flat butt, in a bikini. Wow!! Big deal! She seems so lonely to me. How long is going to talk interviews about her divorce. All of that money and no body to share it with it. No man. No kids. B-movies to dvd. InHollyweird, no one lasts. There is always a new flavor comingup. Everybody , if they are lucky, has their day in the spotlight and then there is nothing.JA’s day is over. Age. Age is not good for women in Hollyweird, guys too, but esp. women.
She had her day.

Next, she is not an A-list Nicole Kidman/ReneeZwellegger actress. JA is Rachel from Friends in every role. Her look, voice ,attitude, facial expressions are all the same.

bailout:really? @ 09/30/2008 at 9:39 pm

The passion of everyones comments are srlsy funny. A women on the beach. no story. There are more important things going on like uhh lets see… pause… Oh yeah the bailout vote, economy. lol

Looking lovely and single and she is injoying the single life.

balilout really

You are the most dumpest of all, So what are you doing in jen thread? ha ha ha

ellie @ 09/30/2008 at 8:45 pm

I’m delighted to hear your daughter is coming home in less than a month, ellie. Let’s hope they stick to the date this time.

bailout:really? @ 09/30/2008 at 10:01 pm

Writing a report for school on blogging and bloggers
and and u bet? eating chocolates?

bet @ 09/30/2008 at 9:48 pm
balilout really
You are the most dumpest of all, So what are you doing in jen thread? ha ha ha
**********************************************************************

She made an intelligent comment about a very real problem, bet. Too bad it went right over your pointy little head.

Your stupidity was amusing at first. Now it’s just betting boring.

Get lost, bet, and stay lost. Not even the Aniston fans want you here. All you do is make them look bad.

Wouldn’t it be great if Jenny really went to Mexico?

Jill

if you think she/He an intelelngent commment, then why in the hell you spending your freaking life on jen thread? ha ha ha

Wow, bet, your latest comment is just beyond dumb, even for you. If Jennifer reads how dumb your comments are, even she would disown you as her fan. What an idiot you are!

/// @ 09/30/2008 at 10:26 pm

I think bet is a reject from a clone factory.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All