Tue, 30 September 2008 at 1:58 pm
Megan Fox Won't Lose Any Friends
- Megan Fox strips down in her new movie
- Sarah Palin hits runway in a swimsuit
- Paris Hilton doesn’t need a BFF to hit the stores.
- Russell Crowe looks like Kirstie Alley.
- Did Justin Timberlake buy an engagement ring?
- There are 12 types of beer pong players.
- John McCain considers suspending campaign again.
- Christina Applegate opens up to Oprah about breast cancer.
- Jennifer Hudson snaps back.
- Naomi Campbell goes for broke.
- Hairspray star Nikki Blonsky is making her nightclub debut performing songs from her best roles at Feinstein’s at the Regency in Manhattan. At 19, most of Nikki’s set list hails from her high school years, and of course she’s too young to drink with the crowd that’s applauding her.
- Jesse McCartney guest stars on an episode of Greek when the series returns this spring.
- Heath Ledger’s insurance company has refused to pay on his $10 million policy by claiming he died under “suspicious” circumstances and now wants to question his friend Mary-Kate Olsen over his death, according to a lawsuit filed by Heath’s estate.
Just Jared on Facebook