Nick Jonas Can Manage A Mustang

Nick Jonas Can Manage A Mustang

Nick Jonas is spotted driving a Classic Ford Mustang Cobra with his bodyguard by his side in Los Angeles on Monday.

The Jonas Brothers will be performing live at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on November 29th. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 4, and will go for $45, $65 and $89.25.

It was also announced that on November 15, the Jonas Brothers will perform at the San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, CA.

Team Jonas Fan Club members will have the opportunity to purchase presale tickets for those concerts.

nick jonas ford mustang 01

• Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

He’s so cute.

poor Joe
still can’t drive :(

sassy girl @ 09/30/2008 at 8:21 am

sickalicious..mustang..makes him look even more cuter!!!eeep!!!

vote or die @ 09/30/2008 at 8:21 am

what is wrong with you people are you all 16 years old……………..gr w o up this bad very bad bank of america just now is suspending credit cards

He looks so cute. <3

who’s driveway is that?

love him <3

dayummmm, i wish he’d ride me like that. HAHAHA

some of my friends think nick has no feelings at all.
but I got the expression Nick likes to hide his emotion/ bury it deep inside him
I think he’s a very private person.

haha…
look at the people driving behind him…
they’re like freakin filming him! ;)

team hudgens(ZANESSA) @ 09/30/2008 at 8:40 am

cool.
definitely a hottie!
luv nick.

and also zac. haha :)

i heart dem ♥

wow…
nick jonas know how to drive…
amazing!!!…luv it…

PEPSI NOT COKE @ 09/30/2008 at 9:00 am

Yes, it looks like he is very competent behind the wheel (if you know what I mean)

Awe he is so gorgeous! I’m deff jealous of the girl he ends up marrying!
That car is so awesome!!
I can’t believe he’s driving and has his own car!
Our boy is growing up! Lol I bet Joe still can’t drive! Poor thing <3
We still love him tho!!

Tanned arms @ 09/30/2008 at 9:11 am

He look so HOT! In pic #3 with his arm it looks so HOT like it’s tanned or something! :DD

Wow, I guess he’s still under learner permit status….? He’s looking better than the other two…I think he should go out on his own…he can carry the weigiht of success without looking like a character like the other two Jonas’ Bros.

basically i love him.

vicksterrr @ 09/30/2008 at 9:55 am

dayumm
id ride that any dayy
oww haha
i love nick jonas

i love nick so much he is perferc with everythink my dream is talk with you
marina

whoa, you can see the paparazzi following him.

wow man he looks so so so hott i love you nick

I think he needs glasses, he’s always squinting in every picture I see.

Ha, NICE WHEELS, Nick Jonas!! He worked hard to earn ‘em.

But where’s my love, Joe?

Poor Joe? I feel safer with Nick on thr street than I would Joe. Joe takes too many risks. Nick is very responsible. The longer Joe goes w/o the ability to drive, the better the other drivers will be. GO NICK!

WOW! Nick did pretty good.
Poor Joe that he couldnt ride
it that mean he’s late bloomer?
OMG! I can’t belive the paparazzi following him.

NICK JONAS take me with you. lol

WOW! Nick did pretty good.
Poor Joe that he couldnt ride
it that mean he’s late bloomer?
OMG! I can’t belive the paparazzi following him.

NICK JONAS take me with you. lol

_______________________________________

Oh I mean….
Poor Joe that he couldnt drive…

poor joe
i wish he could drive

Are ya’ll serious, Joe can’t drive yet?
I’m a little disturbed (jealous really) that a 16 yr. old kid can afford to drive a classic car. I know they work hard but it kind of looks odd with the economy what it is. They best be careful or their display of wealth will backfire on them.

I forgot to mention that it’s good to see him in sneakers instead of his standard plaid shirt/jeans/church shoes combo. ;)

He already has a licence? weird.

alejandra c. sanchez.mrs.joe j @ 09/30/2008 at 11:34 am

aw cute card!
…:( poor my joe still can’t drive!!!!!
but… nick’s so cool!!!
;)
”i love joe jonas forever <3 ”
(l)

alejandra c. sanchez.mrs.joe j @ 09/30/2008 at 11:39 am

wwoow
i realy love that car
”i love joe jonas 4ever”

awwwwww Nick <3

oh nickk learning to drive how cute
i’m glad he’s driving before joe is :D
and the paparazzi behind him… id hate if i was driving and there was a paparazzi behind me!

ugly car though.

Are ya’ll serious, Joe can’t drive yet?

_____________________

yea i know lately you always here about them spending so much money =/
don’t they know what happened to the majority of nysnyc and the back street boys??

and everyone stop saying “poor joe” about the fact he can’t drive
its kind of sad that his 16 year old brother is driving before him but it’s his choice.

he is so hot!!! the jonas brothers were a little band singing crap (srry fans) but they became rly a gd band with gd music!

nick looks sooo cute !!!
nice car, lol !!!
mwa, kels!!!
xoxoxox

i’m happy 4 him :)
i wish i could driva haha

why can’t joe drive?

i’m happy 4 him :)
i wish i could driv haha

why can’t joe drive?

Joe can drive.. he just can’t park. :]

He can drive really well though, really he does..

rebekiitah @ 09/30/2008 at 1:47 pm

aiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
kee liinda se vee
en suu mustang
ke liindo todo seriio
jaja!
lo amoo
xoxo
peace&lovee

i LOVE THAT KEVIN HAS A LAMBORGHINI AND NICK HAS A MUSTANG

i LOVE THAT KEVIN HAS A LAMBORGHINI AND NICK HAS A MUSTANG

since when does kevin have a lamborghini??

omg so unfair! i have to wait till im 18! to drive!…….oh the priviledges of being american….

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 09/30/2008 at 3:06 pm

Now that’s hot ♥
But so Nick can drive but Joe can’t?!?!?!
Its okay Joe, I still lova ya:)

Stacy Loves Joe @ 09/30/2008 at 3:12 pm

Looks like he got his driver’s ID before Joe. I hope to see pics of Joe on his motercycle.

yeah, so basically nick is gorgeous.
LOVEYOUUU NICK !

and what the hell? kevin doesnt have a lambo. that poster is just obsessed with kevin and wants to make nick and joe look bad.

NICOLE——STFU *****! I HAVE NEVER MADE NICK LOOK BAD AND THERE ARE PICS OF KEVIN WITH THE LAMBORGHINI, HIS EARLY B-DAY GIFT.

THE ONLY THING YOU HAD RIGHT IS THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH JOE THESE DAYS

alannah jaide @ 09/30/2008 at 3:37 pm

4 more months and I can drive
Nick looks so hot!

JBhsmHildemiselemilfan @ 09/30/2008 at 3:44 pm

Omg!!

I wish nick could drive me!!! i lvoe him(L)L(L)(L)

Noick you look soo cute in your mustangg
i am soo happy you got the car :):):):):)

IJoe don’t worry you will pass that driving testS:)
Thanks jared 4 my nick jonas pics:):)
Peoplee and stop thinking about the economy.. i no that we critical but WE can face it

peace out^^

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. he has his license but joe doesn’t! funny much!

Oh, not!
I wanted Joooe! :/

Ohhh, my own life can drive!
he’s so sweet !
:D ohh, with Big! haha, they’re amazing.
THEY ROCK BBY :D
hey Nick,come here and take me,i wanna meet your new car.And maybe…u too. hahaha.
kisses ;)

Studmuffin!

leighton & blake fan @ 09/30/2008 at 4:10 pm

Nice car Nick he is so cute

NICK IS SSOO HOT DRIVING AND I LOVE HIS CAR!!! ;)

JBLOVer24 @ 09/30/2008 at 4:16 pm

HAHAHA!!!! Nick has a mustang of his own at 16!!!! LUCKY!!! lol poor joe.. keep trying!!! lol

I LOVE HIM!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! He is so cute and OMG he is so cute!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

MRS.JONAS @ 09/30/2008 at 4:19 pm

LOOK AT MY HUSBAND HES SO FINE!!!!!!CAN’T WAIT FOR HM TO GIVE ME A RIDE!!!! :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

MRS.JONAS @ 09/30/2008 at 4:21 pm

LOOK AT MY HUSBAND HES SSSSSSOOOOO FINE!!!!CAN’T WAIT FOR HIM TO GIVE ME A RIDE!!!:);)

I LOVE NICK J! he is the best in the entire world! he look SOOOOOO hot in his carrr, i wish one day i can meet himm<33333

Hell yeah they are coming to San Diego!!!!! CANT WAIT!

tehehe. this makes me giggle.

he’s so adorable!!!
gaah. the paparazzi can’t leave him alone for one second. LET THE MAN DRIVE HIS CAAAAR. GOSH! hehe. but yes, veeeeerry cute, indeed. poor joseph. no license. he’s such a stud.

haha

xoxo Abbbbzzz

Not a fan of the Jonas Brothers,sorry. BUT LOVE that car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvthejobros100% @ 09/30/2008 at 4:52 pm

Awww !!! He looks so cute behind the wheel! He looks proud of himself! LOL…Joe just got his drivers lisense finally! When he finally got it Joe said” Alright now everyone get off the roads!”lol..He’s sooo Hot!I Luv him! I love JOE ! I luv Nick! Luv U jobros!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As you can see he’a alreadya better driver than Joe. :D
jk, jk. But wow! I never knew he can drive!
I <3 him!!!!! lolz

BIG ROB! it’s sad his dad can’t teach him because of crazy asses who’ll attack & b.r. has to be w/ them at ALL times.

this kid is so godamn gay! now these little **** are going to ruin rock music and muscle cars? i know he knows nothing about that car. he needs a good biker beating with a crescent, i hope it gets stolen or he gets flown from the window in traffic without the car being damaged.

nick is driving and joe isn’t hahaha btw love the car

christina @ 09/30/2008 at 5:41 pm

ohhhh dang. this is wayyyy to much for me to handle. the baby of the group is driving now???!?!?!? where have the years gone. i feel bad for joe, it must be hard seeing your little brother get his licence before him!!!

christina @ 09/30/2008 at 5:41 pm

poor joe.
he still can’t drive:(
oh well.
NICK IS A TOTAL HOTTIEEEE!!!!!

HMG!!!
he is so hot :)

AWW, so CUTE now he can take me out ahahah…..I LOVE HIM! <3 SO MUCH I ADORE HIM….i want his car when i drive i will buy 1 just lke it lol!

I LOVE YOU NUCK!!!!

you are so hot :]

I wish you came to Israel to drive here and take me with you…

(I am from Israel)

so come to Israel!!!

AHH SINCE WHEN CAN NICK DRIVE?!!!!
love himmm. and he looks sexy in that mustang.
i hope jb plays in NYC!

you are such an idiot logan he isnt gay you are the gay fr tlling that ****
nick looks so hot in that car and it looks xpnsive
love ya nick
go to hell logan

HOLA ERES EL MEJOR Y CON LA GUITARRA EL AMO NIK
CON CARIÑO TU FAN ¡IRENE!

OMG!! HOW BIG ROB CAN ENTER INTO A CLASIC MUSTANG!!!???
jhajhajha anyway nick looks so cute

NICK JONAS, BIG ROB, KEVIN JONAS, JOE JONAS AND ELVIS JONAS FAN!!! wuuhuuu!!:D:D:D

Sara_anne @ 10/03/2008 at 7:48 pm

i am part of the team jonas and i got amazing tickets for san diego from the presale!! i am wayy excited 5th row babbyy!!

i love nick come to argentina please
you are the best
and your brothers

hello joe,nick and kevin jonas son lo mas los re quiero su musica es increible goodbye.

Hello Jonas Ilove very mucho

drop dead @ 10/04/2008 at 5:26 am

this is makin´ me damn jealous >_<
I wanna drive a Mustang xD
but a cobra II please =P

HOLA, SOY ESPAÑOLA Y NO ENTIENDO LO QUE DECIS PERO ESTOY SEGURA DE QUE COINCIDIMOS DE QUE NICK ES SUPER GUAPO.
I LOVE NICK

holas!!! le deseo a nick todo lo mejor y que aprenda bien a manejar t.k.m nick sos el mejor quisiera tenerte aca en tartagal pero no puedo por que vos sos un chico muy especial de otro lugar

:D te quiero un montonaso nick y a tus dos hermanitos que son lo mejor

soys penosas !!! poneros asi por los jonas brothers son chicos no son otra cosa
a por cierto para mi solo existe joe jonas y encima viene a spain jaja so tontas y por que nick tenga coche no os pongais istericas por favor que soys leonas en celo

aawwwwwwww our little boy is growing up before we no it he will be marrying some very very very lucky girl im so jealous of who he ends up with poor joe can drive thats ok though we all believ he will get there someday hey and he has good looks to lol we love yall jb yall rock

ola yo soy de españa bamos k no entiendo ingles pero si ke me gusta muxo los jonas y mas el nick (I LOVE YOU NICK)

Awwwhh Poor Joe… Now his younger brother is driving and he still can’t! but i still love all of them. Nick is growing up =] =[ i wish i was in the car with him

wow he looks good behind the wheel of a mustang

ola!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nick estas hermozo I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU NICK JONAS FOREVER

OMG!! Nick Jonas is so hott! I would love to be in the passenger seat of that car. . . well, as long as Nick is the driver!! <3 him!!!

omg nick you are so hot in the Mustang

LOVE HIM!! MEETING HIM TOMORROW!!!!!

LOVE HIM!! MEETING HIM TOMORROW!!!!!

OMJ THIS IS THE HOTTEST CAR AND GUY EVER!!!! A mustang is my dream car and to see my dream guy driving one is just amazing !!! I LOVE NICK JONAS !!!!! AND JOE AND KEVIN AND FRANKIE JONAS!!!!!!

Elizabeth @ 10/06/2008 at 4:42 pm

NO FAIR!! I WANT THAT KIND OF CAR!!!

wow.. he’s so cute.. i love him.,.

wow, nick, take me with you *————*

Das ist guter geschmack so ein geiles Auto

hola soy española y no entiendo nada pero estoy muy contenta porque ayer los jonas brothers vinieron a españa.
nick te quiero
i love nick

He’s so cute in that car!!!

That mustang makes him look really hott.

damn, i wish i could ride in his car with him.

How sad…Nick can drive and Joe can’t yet! This is seriously weird, but lucky Nick who gets to drive a classic Mustang!!!

OMG…… Nick looks sooooooo hot. i love him. I fell sorry for joe.

But isn’t Nick just practicing??????

Oh Nick, you are so sweet i love you! My greatest dream is to meet you!
kiss lena
(I’m from Germany)

hola soi española y me encantan I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS (L)

poronponpon poroponporonponpero pero poronpo poronponpero pero poronpon poro popon (L) EL ORMIGERO ESPAÑA
VALENCIIIIA ! (GANDIA) saldreis ganando euuu I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS (LLLLL)

HE’S CUTEEEEE!!!!
nick’s very responsible….but can’t drive….16 years old!!!!
GOOO NICKKK…rsrsrrsrsrsr…..
LOVE NICKK….!!!

hello i love camp rock and high school musical

t* and tig @ 10/22/2008 at 9:32 am

w0w nick y0u’ve gr0wn up s0 much!
remember back in the day when we were y0ungsters?
s0me mem0ries will always last…
i h0pe y0u actually read all these comments.
i’ll never f0rget that night ;)
call me s0on, my numbers still the same :)

l0ve: me:) mwah

OMJ!!!!!!!!!!! nick’s car is da bomb! take me out on a spin nick! that is such a cool car and he deserves it! WAY TO GO NICK!

I’d b happy if either nick or joe would ride meh.

unica brasileira?
quando ele olha ele fka sexy

joe did get his licence eventually

ya i think nick should drive that mustang down to south africa!
we need some tallent boys!

come 0n y0u must try it:)

HE’SS SOO YUMMY, AND SUPER HOTTT..

Sorry…that aint no Cobra. Thats a 68 coupe. But, very nice!

shanaynay @ 11/05/2008 at 9:00 am

ehmahgawd…
this makes me luv him even more!!
<333

Lindseyjonas... @ 11/17/2008 at 8:55 am

WOAH!
okay so I cam off a little strong their, but I have always wanted a mustang it will be my car one day.. and now that Nick has one I must find out where I can get a package deal and get Nick in my car with me… I LOVE NICK JONAS AND JONAS BROTHERS!!!!

Wow, That’s a HOT ass ride he has there.
You know I want that car and to be in the passenger side of Nick Jonas’ ride ahhhh what dreams will I have.
Why do us teenage girl’s always crave for a guy we can’t get???
Why do all the singers and celebrities have to be so damn ******* cute????
I LOVE my baby Nick Jonas

My goodness ♥ love him so much (L) what sexy is Nick !
I love his trainers,i have the same pair (L

that is a nice car nick joans how much is it be cous i ehant one of thoes car i think that car is the super snack or the cobera 1969 thats hot man doying goood in our careear ce it up by call me

that is a nice car is that a cobra gt 500 thats nice man

nick te amooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sos hermoso te amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo catas super bien y tenes unos labios presioso te amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo