Zac & Vanessa Promote in Paris

Zac & Vanessa Promote in Paris

Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Tisdale walk the streets of Paris on Monday, where they are promoting their new DVD and upcoming movie.

The HSM cast is making the rounds in Europe to promote High School Musical 3: Senior Year, which is due out in France on October 22nd.

Vanessa Hudgens has reportedly spent a staggering $2.75 million on a new house, with 5,200 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms.

Back in August at the Teen Choice Awards, Vanessa confirmed she was “in the process” of purchasing a new property.

10+ more pics inside of Zac and Vanessa promoting in Paris…

zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 01
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 02
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 03
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 04
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 05
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 06
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 07
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 08
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 09
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 10
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 11
zac efron vanessa hudgens paris dvd 12

Ethan Miller/Getty

Yay they look amazing, so glad they are getting to see Paris, it is truly a beautiful city. Can’t wait to see pics from the premiere tonight, and the signing! HSM3 is going to be awesome!!

Can you post vanessa’s new house so we could all see it when u get a chance!!! thanks

question why is corbin bleu not listed in the tags since he is there and in a pic and that

They suckkks

vanessa looks so pretty with red lipstick

i love vanessa sooo much, she’s my role model!!! ZANESSA are soo cute!!! i will see vanessa’s new house!!!

AAAH im french, they look soo beautiful ! i hope i’ll see them 2day *_*

I love them can’t wait to see the movie

I love them can’t wait to see the movie

kathastic @ 09/30/2008 at 7:53 am

vanessas dress looks pretty!

team hudgens(ZANESSA) @ 09/30/2008 at 7:54 am

omigosh..

it was so wonderful.

a post agen. this tym wid ash..

i rily love ZANESSA. yeah.

still there for them.

so excited wid d movie.

`team hudgens. haha :)

They look awesome, glad they are having fun in Paris. Corbin and Zac look so hot its unreal!!

team hudgens(ZANESSA) @ 09/30/2008 at 8:03 am

omigosh..

i rily love dem.

anoder post of ZANESSA. thx JJ.

haha :)

back off haters.

so cute pix wid ash and corbin..

yeah. definitely team hudgens 4ever.

so glad they are 2geder.

still der for dem. haha :)

te amo :)

They all look so much older this time!! They’re just not kids anymore!! Vanessa is really looking gorgeous on this trip- very chic!

OMG Ashley outfit is so beautiful <3

Tisdale Team :)

Lovebirds @ 09/30/2008 at 8:04 am

They were cuter is sweden when only Zanessa was there <333 they are soo cute .

analu, ana , isa @ 09/30/2008 at 8:05 am

i love them! HE’S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT*
aaaashley.

braaaaaaaaaazil

I like zanessa but i love ashley
the tiz is beautiful team tiz fo’life

AHHHH! I LOVE ZANESSAAAA!

jared, thanks for posting!

I love how she takes his arm, its so cute. Love them all. Corbin looks hot!

BRAZIL WANTS HSM CAST YAAAY

zip-a-dee-doo-dah @ 09/30/2008 at 8:09 am

WTF BBV OUTFIT IS SO…MY GRANDMA WEAR IT HAHA

I love zanessa and can’t wait for the movie
vanessa’s new house must be awesome

they all look good. V is gorgeous and i’ve missed corbin glad he is doing promo.

I seen a pic of vanessa’s house jeez its a friggin mansion and omg i thought she was only getting 2 million for hsm 3 cuz of her photo scandal last year.

I dnt believe it though how can she afford a house like that 6.5 bathrooms jeez If i had 2 mil i’ll just get a 3 bedroom beach house.

anyways zac and corbin LK HOT IN THESE PHOTO’s.

Wow if you’re grandma would wear that then she has great sense in fashion but I dont think that old women would wear that dress it was made for young women. Tell your grandmother sorry but it is’nt for you.

wtf is ashley wearing? eww
i still love her though.

vanessa looks gorgeous and zac.. looks sexyy.
:]

vanessa looks gorgeous zanessa love

newport beach, 92660 @ 09/30/2008 at 8:31 am

awww , aren’t they cute!

And for once I’m not being sarcastic.. :O

they all look so gorge! this a spotting of Zashnessa! :D I can’t wait to buy the new HSM2 DVD and see HSM3 in theaters!
lovee zanessa!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Curiosity @ 09/30/2008 at 8:45 am

Love them… thanks JJ

The first picture is AWESOME! Zac just casually reaaching out to sign an autograph! Brilliant.

Thanks JJ.

I don’t like what Ashley is wearing at all. What’s with the brown leggings?

Isn’t Vanessa cold?

Corbin should smile more.

Zac should…. well Zac’s perfect.

Vanessa’s packed on the makeup. Where are they going to?

All boring @ 09/30/2008 at 8:56 am

ugh trash.

I LOVE YOU VANESSA YOU ARE SOOOOOOO PRETTY.

All exciting @ 09/30/2008 at 9:00 am

Yay! Hope to see some vids too!

Go Promo time!

Wow…the hsm cast are back together agian…so nice to see all of them out and about in paris. Vanessa looks like she’s trying out the Geisha look makeup which looks lovely on her:)

Vanessa has such amazing fashion.

I just love this gang especially when they’re around the world promoting.

All look amazing.

About the house, I think it’s not true.
She said her family picked the house for her, right? Or that they were the ones who found it. So, it has their approval. I don’t think they would approve that big of a house when she’s going to live alone.

I hope Corbin is getting the same security attention these three are getting….he looks lonely and by himself…awh…poor baby….I’ll gaurd you.

luv u vanessa!!!! gorgeous!!!

i luv zanessa thx jj hope they have fun in paris

Well, I don’t think I can write any serious answers on this board…they’re always down for moderation…so, I’m going to gush like everyone else…not that it’s a bad thing…but you all do it for me and I don’t feel the need to add more…because I feel the same as you lovers of Zanessa and Zashley and the rest of the HSM3 cast…so, I’ll subcuum to it all…..here goes…my zanessa gushing….

OOOOOOHHHHH…LOVE THEM, they’re sooooooo Cute together….glad to see them in Paris……Oooooh…I wish I was there with them….Zac is totally hot and Vanessa has B**ch face….but she’s still beautiful…and I am liking Ashley’s outfit…she’s stylin’….and Zac, without a doubt he looks great, at least we’re not seeing his tighty whiteys…lol….and Corbin, poor babeeeeee….all by himself…Ashley, show him some love…Vanessa looks a bit chunky in the face…now if she and Zac did have a baby….I think it would be a chubby kid…I mean, look at her parents….I think Zac’s mom might be a little on the stocky side too…but, hey, you never know….LOVE THEM ANYWAY!!!

Okay, I had to add in my signature line….I wish I was there with them…lol……-= D

zashley Luver @ 09/30/2008 at 9:50 am

are ashley and vanessa in a fight they dont look all buddi buddi as they used to.

Hsm is almost here!! :) but i don´t see a Corbin´s photo here? can anybody link one? ^^

btw, i LOVEEE Vanessa Hudgens! but this time i prefer Ashley´s outfit! i don´t really catch Vanessa´s purple coat, but that´s me.

can´t stop listening Identified!! :D

Peace.

I’m french and I’ve seen them on french TV yesterday !
It was wonderful !
Love HSM !

I love zanessa

Vanessa, your not famous, pretty, or stylish so stop acting like it.

V-fan-forever @ 09/30/2008 at 2:35 pm

Aww I love them! Yaayyyy
Keep posting so much stuff about Zanessa =]

Ashley is soooo ugly!!

hhmmmmm.... @ 09/30/2008 at 2:43 pm

ugh ashley tisdale is so effing annoying. everything about her is fake. and why the f*ck did she put her extensions back in?? they always look so tacky!

and vanessa hudgens style is going waaayyy downhill. ew.

They all look gorgeous and casual (boys). Lucky them, get to stroll in Paris.

Even if I think Vanessa looks beautiful, I think she should have went with a different color for the cardigan, really.

woahhhh vanessa is getting alot bigger! and im nhot being mean! click on the pics! shes gained ALOT weight…

Zac and Vanessa look awesome, as usual. Must be exciting to be in Paris.

I love HSM tropa
zac e vanessa e o meu queridinhos
I love much
Deus os abençoe.

ashley is very pretty beatiful
i love ashley

don’t people realize that clothes you wear affect the way you look? yesterday, the same day these pics were taken, people were saying vanessa was too skinny. now she puts on a fitted sweater over the same outfit she wore yesterday and people are saying she’s gained weight.

we’ll see her in pictures from today and someone will again say she’s too skinny.

some people are either being mean or seriously obsessed with weight.

ashley diva

does anyone know when their coming to Lodon? would it be on the day the film comes out?

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 09/30/2008 at 2:53 pm

I love how Zanessa’s arms are linked ♥
So cute!
Vanessa is amazingly gorgeous:)
Wonder if Zac’s moving in with her, cuz then why would she need such a big house?
GO ZANESSA & ASHLEY

vanessa has gotten fat really fast!!!! preggers, perhaps??? or is she just fat? cuz seriously, a few weeks ago she was alot slimmer. maybe the ugly outfit is just the wrong choice for her body type

ashley tisdale needs to go away. she acts like she is the freakin sh!t. ugh. i cant stand her.

vanessa looks so pretty. but when doesn’t she?

vanessa rocks my heart ~~~~~

i agree, vanessa looks awesome. love her hair back that way so you can see her beautiful face.

Vanessa is so much prettier than Ashley!!

im gunna be honest, i usually love what v wears but that outfit is totally wrong for her figure. it makes her look really really big and its just kind if an ugly outfit

love the outfit vanessa is wearing. she looks pretty in that color. gorgeous leg too.

Ms. Marple @ 09/30/2008 at 3:07 pm

Vanessa’s body looks really toned. Must be from all that dancing she did on tour. Not an ounce of fat on that body. And she looks very healthy. Glad she’s not like some of those actresses who starve themselves in order to look like skeletons.

Hope they are enjoying the French food.

Must be a few anorexic girls who skipped school today and decided to check out Vanessa and make nasty comments about her.

Vanessa looks VERY HEALTHY in the pictures above. The fact that some people are saying she’s fat says a lot about the obsession young kids have with weight today.

Instead of dissing Vanessa, take a look at your own body and eating habits. Try eating a well balanced diet and getting exercise instead of starving yourselves in order to be skinny.

Being skinny is unhealthy.

They all look really good. I like Ashley’s make-up, love V’s outfit and her legs are smoking! She is so well-toned.

V really stepped it up this promo and has been looking really sophisticated and glamourous. So glad she’ll be graduating from HSM and Disney.

I hope they all have a great time in Paris. Would love V and Ash to get in some shopping and Zac and V to get in some romantic time before they leave. Hope they manage that.

Thanks to the closet fans pretending to be haters who have helped us reach 79 comments.

For the closet fans still gazing at the pictures we’re still a little behind, we need to hit 250 comments before the next post. We’ve been doing it, I’m sure we can manage that if we all work together, fans and non-fans.

Let’s hit it…

xoxobabyv @ 09/30/2008 at 3:59 pm

people, vanessa is NOT moving in with Zac!
she bought that house for her and her family!
and the house is beautiful!!!!
love her more than anything!!!
baby V rocks!!!

Dude you forgot to mention Corbin Bleu… and I positively absotutely LOVE V’s shoes!!!

te amo vanessa!
con todo lo qe soi

ta.ash.se.de hater @ 09/30/2008 at 4:39 pm

vanessa and zac are the best!

ta.ash.se.de hater @ 09/30/2008 at 4:42 pm

look at ashley in pic#1
like: omg i want zac efron!!! BUT MY BFF WON IT.. IM A LOSER!

Angelika in poland @ 09/30/2008 at 5:18 pm

I LOVE U VANESSA HUDGENS
;**********************************
POLAND Nowy Sącz

zanessa4ever! @ 09/30/2008 at 6:06 pm

zanessa looks amazinggggg!!
and theyre moving in togetherrrrr! :D

ASHLEY IS LOOKING BEAUTIFULLER @ 09/30/2008 at 6:35 pm

ASHLEY IS JUST LOOKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

TEAM TISDALE!!!

why are there teams?
guys, v and ash are best friends!!!
but if i HAD to pick one team i would pick team hudgens, of course.
i just LOVE Vanessa Hudgens!!
she is awesome!!!

zanessa is the best

reginageorge @ 09/30/2008 at 11:47 pm

Ashley is a fugly wannabe. Vanessa is a queen bee with the picture perfected boyfriend.

I WISH I WAS PRETTY AS BABY V!!!!!!!!!!!

Zac and Vanessa look gorgeous together, as usual. V and Ash are both very pretty.
In reference to V’s new house, why does she need that many bedrooms and bathrooms? I mean, I know she’s a celebrity and they like big houses but jeez! Also, I read on a few different websites that she and Zac are moving in together into a new house. So this must be the house. Not entirely sure if this is true though. Even if Zac is moving in, they don’t need that may rooms! Oh well. I’ll bet it is a gorgeous house.

these celebrities aren’t being affected by this jacked up economy, YET?

I saw them in Paris^^
Zac was so beautiful at the Virgin!!!^^

Ashley looks so gargerous and she is so beautiful !!

Love you ashley !!

Zanessa is not true love

michylynn92 @ 10/01/2008 at 8:17 pm

i love ashley, but i knew she wouldn’t go long without putting extentions back in. i wish she would just wait like the rest of us. i can’t wait till my hair grows that long. waiting sucks. -.-

V-loyalist @ 10/01/2008 at 9:01 pm

Wow, time really flies fast, looking good and all grown up now these lovely kids. Vanessa and Zac as always, cute walking arm and arm.

I wish for the success of the movie around the world.

lol that was funny whoever said vanessa packed on alot of makeup lol she did but doesnt she always??
but anywho luv ash;eys outfit n her hair :}

Ashley is the bestest!!!Go ashley!!Team Tisdale!!! :)

I hate Vanessa….shes soooooo fugly & a horrible!!!!

Zac is sooo hot…..V doesnt deserve him.

I LOVE ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them so much and i hope that there relationship will be longer than and i hope that all people will be agree for what relationship they have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!