Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Kids

Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Kids

Check out the new cover of Leo on Parade!

Last night, Leonardo DiCaprio‘s interview with Parade was published. Well, the mag has released a new in-depth interview with the 33-year-old actor.

“It’s been a great learning experience,” Leo shared about his acting career. “Ever since I started out at 16, and now being 33 years old, I’ve learned how much responsibility an actor must have in his relationship with the director. From the get-go I thought, well, the director is going to tell me if I’m doing something wrong. I’d wait for them to tell me instead of my being aggressive and saying, ‘This is what I think. This is how I feel this scene should turn out.’ As I’ve progressed, I’ve realized how much responsibility you have to take as an actor simultaneously with the director.”

Read the full interview at Parade.com.

Photos: Rodolfo Martinez
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’d have his kids! ;-)

Seriously, this interview is great, and presents a side of Leo that we don’t see very often. Sounds like he is growing up and realizing that there is more to life than partying and bonking hot models. I hope he finds a nice, normal girl to settle down with.

Great interview….he is the best

sconosciuta @ 10/01/2008 at 12:02 pm

volevo solo fare il 2° commento..ciauuu

LMAO, whoamI. What you wrote struck me as really funny.

Leo wants kids, I’am jut thinking how cute would be Leo’s babies. I really hope he finds a special woman that made him happy , form family and have his so wanted children.

Glad I could make you smile, wingnut! :-)

I’ve always been a fan of his, and I think he will make an excellent father someday.

aww he is awesome! :)

I love Leo, I been a fan forever. I agree with #5 I hope he finds a a good woman, not just models who dont have any feelings for him. He deserves alot more then that.

Aww, Leo. :)

Oh man, he knows exactly what to say to put himself in a positive light. To be honest, I actually prefer this Leo to the spoiled, dumb brat he used to be.

everyone changes with age and maturity…I think Leo proves in this interview how new experiences can alter your world view…he comes across as a genuine and deeply caring guy…I hope he finds his special someone and has lots of kids…he deserves happiness :-)

wingnut13 @ 10/01/2008 at 2:31 pm

When on earth did he EVER come across as a “spoiled, dumb brat”????

That’s right – NEVER.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 10/01/2008 at 2:45 pm

RIGHT ” PERLA “, NUMBER # 13…..Have I been out of touch here?…Wasn’t he dating that model BAR?…..Did they break up?……I believe anyone would have Leo’s children NUMBER # 1, no matter how old they were..( LOL )….RIGHT WINGNUT13…I NEVER thought he was a spolied, dumb brat….Leo certainly is NOT dumb, coming this far in his career….He knows exactly what he is doing!

Who am I? @ 10/01/2008 at 3:19 pm

Good Victoria, the speculation is that yes, Bar and Leo have broken up. And I also agree with you and wingnut – he is far from spoiled and dumb, he very much remembers where he came from and is very smart at managing his career!

what a good looking man….looks, talent, and a wonderful outlook on life….some woman is going to be veryyyyyyyyyyy lucky…eat your heart out gisele bundchen…

aww he wants kids, i’ll help him if he wants them…but anyway i can’t believe he’s come so far since the 90′s

paula Thalita @ 10/01/2008 at 4:16 pm

He is the best actor that i have seen!!

paula Thalita @ 10/01/2008 at 4:20 pm

I think he still love Gisele Bundchen!!!

I agree, some people didn’t last after the 90′s (or the 80′s, remember the two Corey’s?!). Especially since he was a heartthrob, he’s come a long way and is now considered a serious actor. Zac Efron has NOTHING on him.

i htink leo just cracked a load on the journalist judging from the laugh on his face, he looks like he just adjusted his scrotum and tucked in his nutscack before shooting this picture

Anonymousdiva @ 10/01/2008 at 4:30 pm

Paula, I love Gisele, but if she’d been the one, he would’ve married her.

it’s clear he hasn’t found “The One” yet.

Isn’t it depressing that those talentless twinks from High School Musical get more comments than Leo?

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/01/2008 at 4:34 pm

He will always be my king of the world..

AND… Leo.. you can have kids with me anytime.. even though I’m only 17.. but still, LOVE YOU! ♥

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All