Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Kids

Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Kids

Check out the new cover of Leo on Parade!

Last night, Leonardo DiCaprio‘s interview with Parade was published. Well, the mag has released a new in-depth interview with the 33-year-old actor.

“It’s been a great learning experience,” Leo shared about his acting career. “Ever since I started out at 16, and now being 33 years old, I’ve learned how much responsibility an actor must have in his relationship with the director. From the get-go I thought, well, the director is going to tell me if I’m doing something wrong. I’d wait for them to tell me instead of my being aggressive and saying, ‘This is what I think. This is how I feel this scene should turn out.’ As I’ve progressed, I’ve realized how much responsibility you have to take as an actor simultaneously with the director.”

Read the full interview at Parade.com.

Photos: Rodolfo Martinez
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
newport beach, 92660 @ 10/01/2008 at 4:34 pm

#24-

AGREED.

Leo does sound more mature and grounded but I’ll believe he’s really transformed when he makes a clean break from Bar. I hope he already has but with Leo you never know.

The Parade interview was done two months ago and just yesterday Leo said in another interview that he wasn’t ready to get married and have children. The press is making Leo sound like he’s going to get married tommorrow. It’s so ridicoulous!

If Leo is serious about getting married one day he needs to date a mature and intelligent woman closer to his age. The bimbo models are not marriage material.

I think Ivanka Trump would be an excellent choice! She’s beautiful, intelligent, rich, and an independent woman. Ivanka is young but not too young for Leo and she was once a model. For Leo that’s important. Ivanka is a wordly and successful businesswoman so she wouldn’t be using Leo for fame and fortune. I think Leo and Ivanka would make a perfect couple!

he sucks… NOT! I love him. and I agree, Zac efron has NOTHING on our boy Leo! i can’t wait for him and awesome kate winslet to reunite in their movie. Titanic was amazing. I wonder if the movie will too.

Wingnut13 @ 10/01/2008 at 7:35 pm

anti-bar, if he says he’s not ready, it most likely means he’s ready, but hasn’t found the right person so he’s not ready AT THIS MOMENT.

It’s a matter of perception :)

wingnut; You make a good point. I never of it that way. I really hope that means Leo broke-up with Bar for good. In the new issue of Star they say Leo and Jennifer Aniston hooked up at a party. I don’t believe it at all but at this point I would be happy to see Leo with anyone but Bar!

who am i? @ 10/01/2008 at 8:14 pm

Anti-bar, the way I read it is that Leo is maturing and is realizing that the women he has been with are not the ones that are what he is looking for to settle down with. I think he is currently looking for the right one. :-)

What if he hooked up with Bridget Moynahan?

Beautiful eyes Leo! Gorgeous Man!

Thats how I read it Wingnut. : ) Leo is being so open nowadays!

Who Am I I got that from his very revealing words too..Its like he’s ready but he hasnt found The One yet but oh how he’s ready!!! : ) But looking! Any takers?? lol

Apparently you didn’t read my earlier post, ihb.

I read your comment and now I posted the link. I don`t really see what seems to be the problem with it.

guys guys guys….we’re on the same team here! Remember? :)

Leo is great – love him! Great person, great actor and he looks beautiful!

Anonymousdiva @ 10/02/2008 at 9:49 am

I never claimed there was a problem, ihb.

French; Oh no not again! I give up on Leo! He hasn’t learned his lesson. Bar’s only with him for fame and will trap him soon if he doesn’t break it off for good. Don’t be surprised if Bar ends up pregnant in a couple of weeks. I definately believe this will happen soon if Leo continues their relationship. I don’t believe they’re just friends. The “People” sighting basically said that they were acting as a couple.

That is why I warned people here not to believe that Leo’s split with Bar was final. Leo’s behavior is very disapointing. Leo will make the mistake of his life if he marries and has children with Bar. He will definately regret it. Leo is an idiot when it comes to relationships!

I highly doubt Leo will marry Bar. I think he is stringing her along now so he has someone there when he wants sex and female companionship. I think from all the reports lately he is probably on the prowl for someone else.

ihb : I think that it is bar which to throw this rumour because there is not pics of where they are together and tomorrow the show begins so she needs that we speak about her

In my last comment I made a mistake, it is anti-bar and not ihb

Anonymousdiva @ 10/02/2008 at 12:17 pm

anti-bar, you need to learn something about tabloids. “Couply” simply means they were sitting together, FCOL!

I agree with Laura, fwiw.

he’s had quite a career, and stays out of trouble generally speaking. I hope he gets everything he wants.

Doesn’t have pics until I didn’t see pics of them together I didn’t believe it!

Rachel joyful @ 10/02/2008 at 11:02 pm

Wow, what a great interview!!!. I’m so glad I read this. If I were one of Leo’s friends I would fit into that 90 percent category he was talking about, so that part made me cry.. I don’t know if he’s shy as much as scared or worried of what people will think of him.. i hope he continues to be honest and open, because he is beginning to show who he really is. All the secrecy and hiding behind this facade is just his way of protecting himself. I know, because we all do that in our own way……WE are scared of getting hurt so we have to “pretend” to be something we’re not even close to… But I’m really glad he showed his soft side in this way..i jsut wanna eat him up, those cheeks and baby face on these recent pics are to die for.. :o)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All