Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad & Angelina Head Home

Brad & Angelina Head Home

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie land in New York with rest of the “Brangelina” clan on Thursday (2-year-old Shiloh pictured here).

The Jolie-Pitts are in New York for the premiere of Angelina‘s latest film The Changeling. Angie will be hitting the red carpet at the New York Film Festival on Saturday, Oct. 4. She’ll be joined by director Clint Eastwood and co-stars Jeffery Donovan and Amy Ryan.

Brad, Angie, and their children have been in Berlin while Brad films his latest Quentin Tarantino movie, Inglorious Bastards.

Changeling is set to hit theaters on Oct. 24.

angelina jolie brad pitt new york 01
angelina jolie brad pitt new york 02
angelina jolie brad pitt new york 03
angelina jolie brad pitt new york 04
angelina jolie brad pitt new york 05
angelina jolie brad pitt new york 06

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All

first??

Nice to see Brad angelina and shiloh. Shiloh has grown. Looks less of a baby-toddler and more of a little girl. So sweet.

Beautiful family, Shiloh looks a lot like J. Voight…

Aw Shiloh cute. she looks like my cousin. what a nice family.

Yeay!!! How I’ve waited ;) I’m glad Angie’s taken some time off to be with the babies and the rest of their kids. But I have missed them all ;)

Aww, Shiloh is sooo cute! She looks more and more like Angie all the time. Adorable :)

Whoopeee! RC hotness on the 4th!

The vote will be closed on thursday, Oct. 9,if you like to keep voting for Angie.

I’m so contented to see them.

May the Good Lord always Bless The Jolie -Pitt Family for ever and ever… Loves and adores this family so much…..
They are simply the best .

Shiloh is SO beautiful! I can’t wait to see more of Viv & Knox though! And Maddox, Pax, and Z as well! Love this family! :) God Bless Them! :)

I’ve missed seeing Shiloh and the family. Although I feel kinda guilty about it because really they shouldnt be takin pics of the kids.

Thank-You ! Jared.Welcome Home ,Jolie-Pitt Family.So happy to see this Family, made it back to the States safely.It’s nice seeing Brad bringing His F amily back.And Angelina looks beautiful,holding Shiloh.

Wow, Shiloh has grown , getting more prettier thanever. she’s mixture of her Dad and Mom hotness.

Welcome back beautiful Family. We missed you.

Shiloh looks more like Angie. Shiloh has Angie’s lips.

aNGIE FAN @ 10/02/2008 at 6:55 am

omg!!!! I am so happy to see her after so long!!! The woman is so beautiful! and look at little Shiloh!!! I LOVE them three together!!!! YAYYY!!!! :D

Love the Jolie-Pitts Forever……

Aw Shiloh soooooooooo cute

the real lou @ 10/02/2008 at 7:01 am

Thanks Jared for the new pictures.Can’t wait for the Changeling premiere this weekend!

# 19 Supernanny @ 10/02/2008 at 6:57 am

okay not hot but super cute and adorable. get a life bitc.h !

team shiloh @ 10/02/2008 at 7:03 am

love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.

Hello from Europe!
I just, simply, love this family! Brad is such devoted partner, he obviously wants to be there for Angelina and premiere of Changeling! He knows that this movie is great and probably means an Oscar nomination for Angelina! And also, Angelina said that this movie is her dedication to her mother, and Brad said, after premiere in Cannes, that he sees her mother in a role of Christine! They are really a great couple and beautiful family, that is way the world loves them! I just love how Brad looks since he is with Angie! He became a MAN, he obviously loves how he can wear and behave like he wants and he doesn’t have to be another pretty face in Hollywood! He is 44 year old man with 6 children and he loves that! And Angelina, well, she is like a wine, she is amazing! I can not wait to see her movie! It will be success just like all her movies! She is simply the best!

I've missed ANGELINA @ 10/02/2008 at 7:04 am

So happy that we get a glimpse of Angelina and Shiloh. I hope she blows us away on the red carpet.

team shiloh @ 10/02/2008 at 7:04 am

love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.
love this family . God bless this family.

Supernanny @ 10/02/2008 at 6:57 am

Making up sh*t and screaming your head off already troll. It’s too early in the morning. Don’t you have a small cat to strangle, or some other unsavory exercise, like self-flagellation. I love it when you trolls try to diagnose a picture. You always look insane.

shiloh looks like angelina there, she’s so cute.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All