Zac & Vanessa Say Peace To Paris

Zac & Vanessa Say Peace To Paris

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens and other High School Musical cast members board a private jet at the Bourget airport in Paris, France on Thursday.

Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu also boarded the private jet at the airport as they said goodbye to Paris.

Their European tour will move to Madrid for the next few days, promoting High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Zac and Vanessa spent their last night in Paris with director Kenny Ortega, dining at “La Fontaine de Mars.”

zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 01
zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 02
zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 03
zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 04
zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 05
zac efron vanessa hudgens private jet 06

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

OMG!!!! I LOVEYOU BABY V!!!!!! I LOVE ZANESSAAAAA!!! #1!!!!

farah elherazy @ 10/02/2008 at 9:22 am

aw they look so cute together

I love you both!! I love Vanessa’s fashion sense. she’s such a fashionista. and I’m so into her style. the best!:) thanks JUSTJARED!!

zanessalovesyou @ 10/02/2008 at 9:22 am

soooo cute!

i was hoping they’d come to Amsterdam though.

zanessalovesyou @ 10/02/2008 at 9:22 am

soooo cute!

i was hoping they’d come to Amsterdam though.

wow. she looks pretty! :D

They look awesome. Hope they have a fantastic time in Spain!!

how can Vanessa look good in whatever she wears?! she looks great!

rosielee9 @ 10/02/2008 at 9:24 am

Nice to know that ehy all travelled on the same plane at least there they could have a laugh and enjoy being with their friends without the press in their faces and Zac and Vanessa look happy enough

Those two looks so good together and separately on those pictures.

And I love Vanessa’s boots!

Their style are like opposites of each other. The laidback look for him and the stylish look for her. It blends so well.

Wish you could show us Ashley and Corbin’s pictures, too. :)

NhungVaAsZa @ 10/02/2008 at 9:31 am

I love Zanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NhungVaAsZa @ 10/02/2008 at 9:32 am

I love Zanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NhungVaAsZa @ 10/02/2008 at 9:32 am

I love Zanessa !!!!!!!

NhungVaAsZa @ 10/02/2008 at 9:33 am

I love Zanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all is right in the world now that we see zanessa smiling LOL!!!

They are so adorable together. They must be pretty tired by the end of their days. I hope they can find time on their own to relax and have fun too.

Too much exposure and it just seems like overkill.

after Spain, where are they going next?

Adorable. They’re HOTTTTT. :>

I SO LOVE ZANESSAAAA!

They look amazing!

#17 they get no more exposure than anyone else ie katie holmes etc! They are hardly asking for it either, they are just bording a plane! Besides that, they are promoting a movie, so of course they are going to be at events where they will be photographed! We fans appreciate it though so thanks JJ!

vanessa looks stunning!

@ mina … they going to germany after Spain :)
i´m from germany :)

i love zanessa
they look so happy togther :D
and i love vanessa´s style …she as a beautiful body and is so pretty :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All